Street art

 Take a look at the impressive pictures here all of them are located in the streets, and of course each of them express an idea. Do you like street art? Which is your favorite expression? Which of these pictures do you like?


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

36 Response to "Street art"

  1. RDJ.fan says:
    17 de junio de 2014, 13:11

    i like street art, but it depends (ideology,colors, etc.)... my favorite artist is banksy, i think that he is very cool, and he know what he wants to express, and... the consequences (ideological consequence), but he live in anonymity (well, is very rasonable in his condition)but he appear in documentals... after all "he made history".
    by: tamara c:

  2. Unknown says:
    17 de junio de 2014, 13:28

    I like street art but provided they are either things that serve to decorate the streets (as landscapes, drawings, etc) or just give them a little color; My favorite expression is "poetic action" because people writing sentences express the heart and sometimes they serve to make people think; the image I liked most was the first since being only a painting parese like it to be true.

    By: Valentina Rojas

  3. alhii_otaku_xx says:
    17 de junio de 2014, 20:26

    I love street art, I love the 3D images that draw in the streets, they are very realistic, I would like to meet in person a 3D art as seen in the images. I have no favorite phrase. The image I would like to see more is the image of the waterfall, I like rivers and waterfalls
    By: Alines Pareja

  4. Francisco Muñoz says:
    18 de junio de 2014, 19:39

    i don't like the street art because not ever is beautiful, so often are horrible and very very rare, my favorite expression is the first picture, because are amazing like the colours create a really landscape in 3D, and i dont know how is called

    By:Francisco Muñoz

  5. Unknown says:
    18 de junio de 2014, 21:17

    Is so beautiful the art in the street, no just by the colors is more by the creative that have the person for create art in a simple wall. and i don't have a favorite expression because i just watch the art of the street when i walk just for a minute i stop to watch.
    the picture that more i like is the first, the only one who have like a reality out of the normal. is so creative and complicated.
    By: Katia Cárdenas

  6. Unknown says:
    18 de junio de 2014, 21:17
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  7. Camila says:
    20 de junio de 2014, 21:38

    I like street art but not graffities because they're just non sense letters to me. I love the big draws in the walls because they can express anything the artist wants (ideologies, feelings, different realities...)
    The picture I like the most is that with the guy running with the ring (I think he's stolen it)because it's more than just a draw, it has a meaning: when you remove a part from an important thing it's not the same and it lose its meaning or its essence
    By: Belén Tetzner

  8. Unknown says:
    22 de junio de 2014, 9:18

    I like street art because i think is beautiful and creative, maybe can say something to the people a message may be.I like the first picture, the sensation that transmit to me is what I like.

    by:Catalina herrera

  9. Unknown says:
    22 de junio de 2014, 12:37

    i like the street art, because it gives color and life to the city. my favorite expression, is the tissues of the av de aguirre.
    my favorite photo is that of the cascade.

    by: maria catalina millao toro

  10. daniella pallero says:
    22 de junio de 2014, 14:44

    I love street art as there are many forms of espresarse as graffiti, landscapes, peoticas shares with you mostras talde creativity.
    Do not have a favorite quote, just some images I see when I walk in the street and the image that I liked most is the 3rd because you have to have a lot of skill and pasiencia to design a drawing like that.
    By: Daniella pallero

  11. Felipe Andrés Yáñez Rojas says:
    22 de junio de 2014, 16:09

    I like street art, I'm a fan of street expression, the street is the space where many low income artists can perform their art.
    I like the street dance, music and graffiti, especially paintings in three dimensions as the waterfall.

    By:Felipe Yáñez.

  12. Unknown says:
    22 de junio de 2014, 16:10

    I like the street art, because is so decorative for the different places on the city and that reflect the culture and ideology for the author.
    The phrases and images in 3D is so awesome.
    By: Angelo Canales

  13. Unknown says:
    22 de junio de 2014, 16:11

    I like the street art, because is so decorative for the different places on the city and that reflect the culture and ideology for the author.
    The phrases and images in 3D is so awesome.
    By: Angelo Canales

  14. Unknown says:
    22 de junio de 2014, 16:14

    The truth is that I love street art ... that is where you can express your ideas according to what you think ... is a form of free expression that people have to be heard, although many people confuse street art to vandalism :) is totally different.

    I dont have favorite phrase.

    I like the first and third image, as they have many different colors and forms, which grasp the attention of people

  15. Unknown says:
    22 de junio de 2014, 16:22

    I love street art, is the best way for show your art and yours skills with your hands or foots.
    I like how the people can draw art in big walls like in valparaiso in the blocks but not just that, i like how they can express they ideas about the city, how they can draw the history and show it for everyone.

  16. Unknown says:
    22 de junio de 2014, 16:43

    if I like street art and graffiti either the murals, there is no phrase in particular that I like. the image that I liked is the waterfall and cliff, because you have a lot of skill to design a drawing well, to make it look 3D and looks almost real-
    by: Diego González

  17. Camila says:
    22 de junio de 2014, 17:19

    I love street art, because it is how anyone can express their feelings or things required to be displayed. Most of the time there is art that is very interesting for its beautiful details, but others do not seem very beautiful, but often express many things (like graffities) almost every instance.
    By: Patricio Molina

  18. Héctor Riquelme says:
    22 de junio de 2014, 17:34

    I really love street art, I think of course is a kind of expression, is a kind of say something without somebody saying you that you are wrong, with street art you can say everything you want but the important there is who is watching, looking or hearing your art and how he or she can "translate" that art means. Personally I really like the first one picture, because it means (I think) that we are living in the hell and after all we are going to live in the sky, the art there is amazing, just no words.

    By: Héctor Riquelme

  19. Unknown says:
    22 de junio de 2014, 17:53

    Yes. I like the street art, but alone when is an art beautiful and good.
    Once when walking see a phrase that is my favorite witch is: “the art not only in museums" and this is why I admire the street art.
    The images show us how street art aims to change the way people think.

    By : Francisca Muñoz

  20. Unknown says:
    22 de junio de 2014, 17:54

    Yes. I like the street art, but alone when is an art beautiful and good.
    Once when walking see a phrase that is my favorite witch is: “the art not only in museums" and this is why I admire the street art.
    The images show us how street art aims to change the way people think.

    By : Francisca Muñoz

  21. Unknown says:
    22 de junio de 2014, 17:54

    I really like because in my opinion add color in the city I love watching the shapes and the way they all are unique there is a picture that I like because I like all but i don't like rare names
    bye catalina matura

  22. Unknown says:
    22 de junio de 2014, 18:59

    I like street art, because there is where people express his emotions, feelings and thinking, i like graffitis because sometimes they make beautiful or striking any wall in a town.
    My favourite picture is the third, because it appears a waterfall in the middle of a town and is really incredible how artist can make this landscape with paintings and a lot of dedication and love.
    By: Daniel Rodríguez

  23. Unknown says:
    22 de junio de 2014, 19:00

    The street art begun as an expression of protest and sometimes because political situations. Personally, i think that is good to have an artistic expression but if it is just with an artistic purpose but i reject scratching the walls just for the pleasure, and sometimes without permission of the houses owners
    By: Carlitos Spano

  24. Camila says:
    22 de junio de 2014, 20:02

    I like street art, because people show their feelings and express their emotions. So, the images show beautiful colors and sometimes show ideologies.
    By: David Alfaro

  25. diego alonso caro cabrera says:
    22 de junio de 2014, 20:48

    I like street art, meeting that gives life to the streets, is a very good way to express different ideas. My favorite expression are

    artistic drawings that you find in walls, you usually u elsewhere, also consider that they should be more places that street artists to express and may surprise us with this beautiful art. The photo that I liked most was that of the waterfall, looks very real and is very nice.

    by : patricia contrras

  26. Unknown says:
    22 de junio de 2014, 21:54

    I think that street art is a way of express ourselves, and i like seeing the streets full of colors and diferents shapes in the walls, that show to the world a mix of feeling that only the creator can fully understand, it shows a lot of beliefs, politicals situations, socials situations and it could be seeing as a way to express anonynmously the critics to a sistem. even though it might be seen as a act of vandalism is a wonderfull thing that it will continue through generations and generations.
    by: Mauricio López.

  27. Unknown says:
    24 de junio de 2014, 12:48

    i like street art, because i can express my feeling, my favorite expression is the music because it makes my day happy, i like the first picture because I love that colours and the scene.

    By: Charlotte flores

  28. Unknown says:
    25 de junio de 2014, 17:54
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  29. Unknown says:
    25 de junio de 2014, 17:59

    I like Street Art because it helps people express their feelings and emotions when they can not say it with words, but there are types of graffiti where only scratches that do not express anything and it do not help anything to become more cultural city and those are the ones that should remove street ar, the image that i like were where 3D landscapes were painted because and i felt like I was in front of a real river and were equal to real life these landscapes

    By: Gines Peralta

  30. Unknown says:
    25 de junio de 2014, 19:21

    Street art I don't like much because not everywhere is a cute expression; as the graffiti that are ugly, but for example in La Serena there are no beautiful paintings but I like bands playing music in the streets and the paintings that make real meaning. My favorite photo are the two that give a feeling of depth, it is a very beautiful and difficult art.
    Patricia Rojas

  31. diego alonso caro cabrera says:
    25 de junio de 2014, 19:30

    I like street art, but there is person who only spend watching ugly environment on the other hand there are people that if they know how to use it, know to express what they feel or its talent Asia other non is phrase and I already like the first and third photo me in the form that are painted and the colors used to form an image in 3D

  32. Cristian.- says:
    25 de junio de 2014, 19:37

    -I like street art, because it express ideas, feelings,decorate the streets and gives happpines
    -My favorite expression is graffiti's because through different styles can mean many things

    By:Cristian Pinto

  33. Unknown says:
    25 de junio de 2014, 19:50

    I like street art but I do not like graffiti that if they scratch the walls to be something artistic, aesthetic to the city or the neighborhood, the image that I like is that the first is a masterpiece in 3D street art design.
    By: Carolina Herrera

  34. Edinson Godoy says:
    29 de junio de 2014, 15:57

    I like the street art because this is a good form to express your ideas and make a fantastic images in the walls of the city.
    The 3D images are awesome because they are so realistic and so beautiful, but this type of art takes much time. The artists do this like a professionals thats why i like this type of art.
    By Edinson Godoy

  35. Unknown says:
    2 de julio de 2014, 10:28
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  36. Unknown says:
    2 de julio de 2014, 10:36

    Street art to often cause discrepancies, some people think graffiti all they do is mess the walls, and others that think is true art ...
    In my opinion, not all street art is rubbish, not all street art it is a work of art. There are people who are dedicated to painting the walls by annoy, or
    for fun, but there are also many who do because this is their way of expressing themselves to the world, and they do very well!
    On the other hand if I like it because it is a way to express your feelings and do what they like.
    My favorites street arts are the music, and in especially the paintings in 3d is amazing.

    By: Matias Pasten