Traveling

Traveling is a cool experience, you learn a lot of things, discover new places and enlarge your vision of the world. There are different destinations and of course different ways to get there, Do you like traveling?, What the most beautiful  place you've ever been to?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

32 Response to "Traveling"

  1. Unknown says:
    27 de junio de 2014, 20:15

    Yes, I like traveling, and I know beautiful places, I learn the culture of the place and because I know new people. The most beautiful place I've ever been is the Iguazu Falls, where I made a good friend, who told me the traditions of this place, the history of Argetina, and also because I spent a good time playing basketball in a different place.

    Luis Silva
    n°: 35

  2. HighSchoolCeb says:
    28 de junio de 2014, 10:45

    To be honest I've never traveled in my life, but I find it interesting to know other cultures, countries, and to expand horizons. Unfortunately many times tale with enough money to travel, but if I did not hesitate to "give me a taste" and travel to Europe, Asia and Turkey, and I think they are such different places that amaze anyone.
    Catalina Rios

  3. HighSchoolCeb says:
    28 de junio de 2014, 10:49

    Tourism is very good because people can meet other websites in the world that are more remote.
    Today it is easier to travel because we have greater transportation.
    What it is is hard to afford a trip, because it is usually expensive to have the privilege of traveling.
    Personally I like to travel Asia (Japan) and having a culture qe really catches my attention.
    Camila Ramirez

  4. valesca says:
    28 de junio de 2014, 17:01

    Tourism is one of the most beautiful experiences, see new places and cultures, to form part of another reality is something inolvidabe, I've been very nice places, but I would go to other places like the Caribbean, I think it is a place with a unique nature, I like the idea of ​​seeing new places and new people.

    Valesca angel

  5. Unknown says:
    28 de junio de 2014, 20:46

    I do love to travel, because they make new and wonderful memories, it is also a very nice experience and know new places. I have not traveled much, but so far the most beautiful place I've ever been to was southern Chile, but I'd take a trip around the world and get to know the different cultures in the world.

    Name: Catalina Menjíbar

  6. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de junio de 2014, 11:18

    I really do not know nor have I visited many places, but I'd love travel to Greece, since I find it very beautiful, full of culture about there of; philosophers, mathematicians, and other really important people.
    I believe traveling That is one of the great pastimes, you learn, you meet new people and much places. my next trip would be to the south with my class , which i hope will be a memorable trip.

    Pía Alfaro

  7. Fernando Navarro says:
    29 de junio de 2014, 11:46

    Yes, i like traveling,the most beautiful place I know is Lago Vichuquen,is located in the 7th region of Maule. the people there are very simple and honest,their culture is great and your meals are spectacular,I love taking walks in those beautiful places and see from the top of the hills the vast forests and lakes.

    Fernando Navarro (27).

  8. Unknown says:
    29 de junio de 2014, 11:59
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  9. Unknown says:
    29 de junio de 2014, 12:03

    I love to travel even though I've only traveled my country is a great experience and I can meet new people, have great memories and it is better if you go with people you love. I would like to travel around the world is one of my biggest dreams and I hope to meet a lot of effort, to know countries like USA, Australia, Japan, France for the eiffel tower among many countries and places that look beautiful for me, The most beautiful place I've ever been is the Valle del Elqui is a place for you can be calm and relax is incredible to spend a family holiday.

    -Barbara Jopia
    -21 :D

  10. Gabriel says:
    29 de junio de 2014, 12:30

    In my opinion traveling is a very funny but still very expensive hobby, one day I would travel to Venice to view the waterways and architecture of the place, eh traveled many times to southern Chile and I hope this year to go with my course

    Name: Gabriel Gahona
    Number of list: 16

  11. Unknown says:
    29 de junio de 2014, 13:56
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  12. Unknown says:
    29 de junio de 2014, 13:58

    I love to travel, go many places and meet new people, I find that traveling is a nice experience for life and serves far the most beautiful place I have been is in Argentina, I impact the amount of scenery that can and know a price very low.
    yoel sepulveda
    (34)

  13. Memo Castro Canales says:
    29 de junio de 2014, 14:09

    yes, i like travel, i traveled to argentina once, and i liked the iguazú falls, they were beautiful. i've had good experiences with travels, i´d travel again, but i have not enough money, but i know that i'll travel again with mi family in a future not far away

    Guillermo

  14. Cristian.- says:
    29 de junio de 2014, 16:56

    yes, i love travel, the best place that i've been is a Polish Concentration Camp. traveling is very funny and lets you know beautiful places

    Bt: Matias Alvarez

  15. Mr Sepys says:
    29 de junio de 2014, 18:15

    I love to travel because you can meet new places and break the routine, i only traveled to the north of Chile; Calama, Antofagasta and Iquique, the beach and the warm sun are amazing.
    I'd like to travel to united states to visit my relatives and meet that wonderful country.

    Sebastián Álvarez
    List Number: 4

  16. Unknown says:
    29 de junio de 2014, 18:57

    I love traveling and dream of traveling around the world when you leave college. The most beautiful place I've ever been is Valdivia, but not the farthest place I've traveled is one of the most beautiful cities I know when I reach that city was raining and the house are all very warm and welcoming, have large fireplaces and watch the lake while it rained is one of the best things I've witnessed.
    Yaresli Torres Tapia
    37

  17. Tamara Morales says:
    29 de junio de 2014, 19:51

    I love to travel, especially when it's with my family, since the passage very well, know new places, new people, other cultures, and you leave part of the routine. one of the places to travel more facina me is the Elqui Valley, because the air you breathe is very different, everything is more relaxed there, there is so much technology and can relax, enjoy.

    Name: Tamara Morales

  18. Unknown says:
    30 de junio de 2014, 15:54

    for my love part travel I love, I love to know the culture of each country, that my biggest dream and idea that is traveling around the world to bring a small feature or a sign of each country to remember all my life I was there and the great pass. and the most beautiful place I've traveled is ue Argentina in all its provinces have their own charm, beauty and history, also what I liked about Argentina is that the food is cheaper (I really liked that).
    Romina Gonzalez vera
    39

  19. Unknown says:
    30 de junio de 2014, 16:25

    If I like traveling, because I find a way to meet other lifestyles and cultures, also because I feel at peace and happy, which makes it a good option to clear the mind.
    One place that fascinated me traveling is "Molina, chile," because has lots nature, where chile is shown without technologies or anything, just the chile that was before and that makes it more attractive.


    Cinthia Rojas
    32

  20. romina berrios aguirre says:
    30 de junio de 2014, 17:24

    my farthest trip home is south to Pichilemu, love tips of wolves is serca and the beach is beautiful in summer as always full of surfers and tourists, the weather is cold the opposite of the weather I'm used and I visit my mother's family so I know the place, the beach is very wide and the water is cold, but the sunset is beautiful and the night sky and rain in summer is very cute.
    I would like conoser Korea because I love Asian culture is great and I love to eat your meals and see how their society.

    Name: Romina Berrios
    Course: 3rd Middle

  21. romina berrios aguirre says:
    30 de junio de 2014, 17:25
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  22. javiera bastias says:
    30 de junio de 2014, 17:43

    Personally, I like traveling, I love walking from bus to bus, the idea of ​​meeting new cultures and people call me much attention. The journey that I liked most was to Patagonia Argentina, lakes, forests, flora and fauna, were really beautiful, swim in crystal clear water is the best, and at night with the cold that you could serve with bonfires, was indescribable.

    Javiera Bastias (7)

  23. Tamara Morales says:
    30 de junio de 2014, 17:49

    I love traveling, meeting people, places and cultures. plus trips are experiences you never forget. unfortunately not I traveled a lot. my dream is to travel around the world, especially to the Galapagos Islands,so it is a wonderful place.

    Gabriela Luna

  24. Tamara Morales says:
    30 de junio de 2014, 17:54

    I personally do not like traveling, because I do not like leaving my side, but if derrepente is good to take another go and share with others. Specific sites that I like, I do not have but I like places where the environment is nice, not as physical, but sharing with others.

    Bastian Egaña

  25. cam cerda says:
    1 de julio de 2014, 4:31

    yeah, I like to travel, but not traveled as much as and although I would love to go to after grace and learn as much as possible of that culture. but now known e santiago, Calera and the Andes.

  26. Unknown says:
    1 de julio de 2014, 9:11

    My travel experience is little because i have really traveled a few sides as Tacna, Arica, Santiago and Vinña del Mar. But i consider it a fairly good experience because for my the travel is an opportunity to learn new things and incredible. The bad thing about traveling is that i travel by bus and I get tired and uncomfortable in the position because have to stay long in that position.
    I like to travel too many places for to have culture , but I still have so much I enjoy life slowly, and soon will travel with my friends by Chile.

    Constanza Bahamondes

  27. Unknown says:
    1 de julio de 2014, 9:33

    Yes, I like traveling because I learn about the different cultures of the places he visited. The most beautiful place I have visited southern Chile is where I met Wonderful and friendly people. I would travel to Germany, Switzerland, Finland. To travel is not only a place but also about their culture and how they live
    Felipe Tabilo Nº36

  28. Unknown says:
    1 de julio de 2014, 9:36

    I like traveling to different places where I can learn about different culture and its historical sites. it is a time you can have with your family and friends. one of the places that I like to travel Southern Chile because I like the scenery, the food and the relationship between people.

    javiera Moyano (25)

  29. Unknown says:
    1 de julio de 2014, 9:42

    I like traveling because it is a way to culturizarse, also can conoser different realities that exist in this world and find that all the wonders there and it's worth conoserlas contemplate. the place where I like to travel is the punta de choros because it is a very nice, quiet and you can enjoy with your family.

    Rocio Munizaga (26)

  30. Unknown says:
    1 de julio de 2014, 10:01

    I like traveling because I find a reason to get together with friends, a good time and see new cultures and landscapes. I am happy to spend time with my loved ones, the place I like best is the third visit this region Yaque this family and spend time with them. and I would go to the U.S. and Brazil

    pablo galleguillos (17)

  31. Anónimo Says:
    1 de julio de 2014, 10:05

    I like traveling, is a beautiful experience where you can meet new people, amazing places and other cultures. Yes, i traveled to argentina, is a beautiful place with much food and different places that can you know and take photos for have memories. I would like to travel more to countries in Europe or North America.

    Name: Javiera Cáceres
    n°9

  32. altair says:
    1 de julio de 2014, 16:56

    good to me much like walking in places where forests and beautiful landscapes as snow or grassland, if I could go somewhere I would like to know the meadows and forests of Scotland

    mauro albasini
    n°:1