Being active

Being active and having an active life is an important part of health care, there are many benefits from it, you can live longer and being healthier for a long time. Do you have an active life? or Are you a coach potato? Is it good to have an active life? Why?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

34 Response to "Being active"

  1. Fernando Navarro says:
    15 de junio de 2014, 13:04

    In my opinion have a healthy lifestyle is very important for oneself, as it helps us to have a mind and a healthy body,I have not a very active life, but when I floor exercise and eat healthy to care for and regulate my body mass.
    I think if most of the people we were active and we did exercises, everything would be different in the world.

    Fernando Navarro
    N°: 27.

  2. Conny says:
    15 de junio de 2014, 17:20

    I think having a healthy life is very good as it helps our body and changes the lives we lead. It helps us to be more active and always with energy.
    I for one am not very active but sometimes I usually do exercises to not be so sedentary.
    Leading an active life and we should do all that in one way or another we would help and would facilitate the day to day of our lives.

    By: Constanza Bahamondes

  3. Unknown says:
    15 de junio de 2014, 18:32

    my opinion about having an active lifestyle is very important because it benefits the health and well being. It gives many benefits, helps us not to many diseases.
    For my part I have an active life, I'm used to practice various sports.

    Name: Pablo Caceres

  4. Anónimo Says:
    15 de junio de 2014, 20:36

    I believe that being active is very essential but this is just a part for have a healthy life also you should have a good nutrition. All these thing help to be physically good.
    I would like being more active for have more physical resistance, sometimes i do a little of exercises for not be a coach potato and have a good healthy. Everybody should being active, this would help to have a good quality of life and live more time.

    Javiera Cáceres
    n°: 9

  5. HighSchoolCeb says:
    16 de junio de 2014, 16:00

    I think that "being active" is best for humans, because it allows us to have good health and further strengthens our sense of humor through recreation or outdoor.
    Being active allows us to lead a better life and above all: enjoy one hundred percent
    :)
    Catalina Rios (La Japi Esmail)
    31

  6. HighSchoolCeb says:
    16 de junio de 2014, 16:03
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  7. HighSchoolCeb says:
    16 de junio de 2014, 16:18

    Being active makes live a better quality of life.
    Not the same watching football on TV to play football in the park. It's more fun to play or not?
    If we are active we will take care of our bodies and our mental and physical health, making thus be people who enjoy everyday better.
    Camila Ramirez

  8. Unknown says:
    16 de junio de 2014, 17:09

    Being active is good for the clear the mind and relaxing with the job and school. Is good for the health and to have a fine physical condition besides to delete virus or to prevent sickness. Being active is useful to meet most people that likes the sports and share with the family of most healty way.

    Yaresli Torres
    37

  9. Tamara Morales says:
    16 de junio de 2014, 17:23

    I do have an active life, as do sports at school twice a week, plus at home from time to time I workout with my sister. have an active life is pretty good and it helps to have better health, physical condition, longer life and reduce risks in chronic diseases.

    Name: Gabriela Luna

  10. Tamara Morales says:
    16 de junio de 2014, 17:28

    I do have an active life during the week and do physical education volleyball game, I also like to dance and keep moving. I think if it's good to stay active, one clears porqueasi problems or difficult situations, also for good health.

    Name: Tamara Morales

  11. Unknown says:
    16 de junio de 2014, 18:40

    Having a healthy life with a good nutrition is very important for people, because in this way can have a long and good life, just enough to a workout or go running around the house and of course have a good feed , personally I have not a very healthy life, but if I can keep my body in good condition.

    -Barbara Jopia :D
    -21

  12. Tamara Morales says:
    16 de junio de 2014, 19:38
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  13. Tamara Morales says:
    16 de junio de 2014, 19:40

    I believe that having a healthy lifestyle is very beneficial for us, because we are more active physically, mentally and spiritually, we have more energy and were able to do more things daily.

    I meeting that I'm not an active person, because I do not usually exercise, only held once a week and occasionally weekend. But I think that we should all have a life actively healthy to have a better job, couple and social life.



    By: Camila Contreras.

  14. Tamara Morales says:
    16 de junio de 2014, 19:41
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  15. Tamara Morales says:
    16 de junio de 2014, 19:43

    for me to have a healthy life is very important and essential, plus profit live more years as this helps you to not be healthy sedentary and share with friends. if I have a very active life and I am very careful with everything I do with regard to physical activity.
    have an active life is pretty good, because one day situations faced daily with joy, and also the improvement to be obese and not able to perform better in every sport.

    Name: Bastian Egaña

  16. Tamara Morales says:
    16 de junio de 2014, 19:45

    In my view, an active lifestyle is essential to our health and survival, which keeps the body fit and also helps to prevent the disease, we must have a healthy diet and life with sports. So wa have a long and healthy life

    Name:vValesca Angel

  17. Unknown says:
    17 de junio de 2014, 16:33

    i believe healthy living is highly important because you feel good physically and mentally, that also're not grumpy so I've seen people close mine, where there are several alternative exercises that we can performed to obtain benefits in our bodies, that exerted that you do for a saluble life contains several health benefits they are: prevents loss of strength bone and mass moscular, also prevents the increase in body dual fat
    name:Romina vera gonzalez
    39.

  18. Unknown says:
    17 de junio de 2014, 19:25

    I have an active life because I like to exercise and sports, which is good because if complemented with good nutrition can improve our quality of life, so we would reduce the risk of various diseases and many people no longer find overweight.
    Name: Catalina Menjíbar (23)

  19. Unknown says:
    18 de junio de 2014, 14:56

    Yes, I maintain an active lifestyle, and I do sport 4 or 5 times a week, practicing basketball or by going for a run.
    For me, having an active lifestyle is good because it allows us to distract us, release stress, have a longer life, can avoid contracting chronic diseases, etc..

    Name: Luis Silva
    N°: 35

  20. Unknown says:
    18 de junio de 2014, 15:55

    In my opinion is very good to have an active life because it would serve to have a good physical condition because it helps maintain and control weight, enjoy excellent health in the future. I for one am active because I usually do exercises or sports constantly which helps me to have a healthy life.
    so having a healthy lifestyle helps a lot to not be so sedentary.

    Javiera Yañez
    N°:40

  21. altair says:
    18 de junio de 2014, 16:06

    in my opinion is good sport because it improves our health and our lives besides keep our body in good shape, I usually do cycling and walking besides eat healthy
    Name: mauro Albasini
    N° list: 1

  22. Memo Castro Canales says:
    18 de junio de 2014, 16:19

    i think the healthy life is very important in our diary living becouse keep us happy and active. this helps us to live more time, it´s something everybody wants, to see our children grow more time, and not be ill for them, between more time, better

  23. Mr Sepys says:
    18 de junio de 2014, 17:07
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  24. Mr Sepys says:
    18 de junio de 2014, 17:09

    I think being active is a healthy way to live and can be a way to distract yourself, because it helps your body in general and it's fun, but I do not like to be active because I am too lazy.

    Sebastián Álvarez
    List Number: 4

  25. Unknown says:
    18 de junio de 2014, 17:50

    I think it's good to have an active life as it helps you live a long, healthy and happy life. Where it helps prevent disease and also that the body feel good.
    I am a sedentary person, I do not do physical activity because I do not like exercise, I do not like sweating. I like being at home watching television or eating.
    I guess I'm not the best person to recommend physical activity but I think is one of the most essential things to make our lives normally.

    Cinthia Rojas
    32

  26. javiera bastias says:
    19 de junio de 2014, 18:21

    In my opinion, healthy living, helps us too because we can have a better condition of life and cope better a healthier life. In my case, I'm not very active, but I usually do ejercisios occasionally to not be so sedentary.
    I think if society were more active, would suffer fewer heart attacks and deaths, obesity would not be as common in children.

  27. Unknown says:
    20 de junio de 2014, 6:04

    Having an active lifestyle is really good porque Helps you to live healthily, prevent diseases and live happily. I really do not have much active life, because i perform physical activity twice a week.

    Pía Alfaro.

  28. roberto says:
    20 de junio de 2014, 6:09

    in my opinion having healthy life is very important for one.helps to maintain a good physical condition, and keeps you healthy and smooth.
    but also need to lead a healthy life,because if you do not bring a healthy lifestyle does not help lead an active life.
    Roberto gonzalez
    19

  29. roberto says:
    20 de junio de 2014, 6:13

    i think is good and healthy stay active because is essencial for a life without heart disease or others diseases and a healthy life stay active is one of the best things in the world
    felipe cortes
    n|14

  30. Unknown says:
    20 de junio de 2014, 6:17
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  31. Unknown says:
    20 de junio de 2014, 6:19

    In my opinion a healthy life is good and helps a lot to health because as you exercise the body feels good. In my case I practice several sports which makes me sentire
    Name: felipe tabilo
    n°:36

  32. Unknown says:
    20 de junio de 2014, 6:21
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  33. Anónimo Says:
    27 de junio de 2014, 11:59

    I delegate sport as well that have an active lifestyle is essential for a healthy life but must be accompanied by good nutrition for good health. I think if I have an active life as I love the sport and ending are all invited to run that will bettiniana organized by the CEAL just for an active and healthy life.
    Name: Pablo Galleguillos
    nº:17

  34. Unknown says:
    1 de julio de 2014, 9:51

    is good to have a healthy life because it is much better for the health and physical condition, in my case I'm not used to exercising but when I do I feel better when I eat as healthy qe, because in the future I will to serve for my health and wellbeing.

    Rocio Munizaga (26)