Free time




Taking some time off is great, that's the time to rest, forget about worries and enjoy yourself doing something you like. It's really important to take time for yourself and others, otherwise you'll feel the stress and pressure of duties and work.
What do you think about it? Is it important to have a hobby? Do you take some time off for you?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

34 Response to "Free time"

  1. Unknown says:
    11 de mayo de 2014, 19:21

    I think it's true that it takes some time for one ... because after one stressed and is bad for your health.
    Having a hobby is important because it helps you to not be stressed and be alert to all your mind.
    I always take some time for me, either at home or at school ... because free time is super necessary for people with this you can: relax, play, watch TV, clear your mind to the fullest and not be aware of the things that make you stressed :)

    By: Jose :)

  2. RDJ.fan says:
    12 de mayo de 2014, 13:47

    i think that "free time" is very important, for your health in a lot of areas (like emotional, fisical, mental and so on). it keep you "relax", even clean your mind and soul. have a "free time" may be isn´t exactly a hobbie, for example: in my free time i draw or i can spend time with my family, but not exactly is my hobbie. i think that i don´t have a time just for me,perhaps read a book that i don´t choose count as a hobbie (i don´t think so). Before i had a great hobbies, but now i´m in off.

  3. alhii_otaku_xx says:
    12 de mayo de 2014, 20:10

    I think having free time is essential and important to avoid stress, tension and pressure in the student daily duties (in my case). For me having a hobby is important because it is an activity that helps us to "escape" from the everyday and have a good time.
    In my free time I go out with my boyfriend to the park, the mall, we visited our friends or go out cycling and a great time, everything distracts me :D
    By: Alines Pareja :3

  4. Unknown says:
    13 de mayo de 2014, 20:28
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  5. Unknown says:
    13 de mayo de 2014, 20:37

    the free time is very important in the life, but not all people have free time, for many reasons, job, school, family...
    for this, have a hobby is very dificult... Sometimes missing hours of the day and the hobby to transform in a problem
    to day, in my free time i study and prepar things the school

  6. Unknown says:
    14 de mayo de 2014, 16:10

    I think it's important to take time sometimes, so you can relax for a while and clear the mind of so many things that keep busy to a person, it is necessary to have a hobby like listening to music, watching movies, sports, etc.. is very important because you take more time to anything you like and what you can do.
    when there are not many things to do if I have free time and take care doing what I enjoy doing such as listening to music, reading, among other things

    by: katia cardenas

  7. Unknown says:
    14 de mayo de 2014, 16:10
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  8. daniella pallero says:
    14 de mayo de 2014, 16:49

    You need a hobby, because it helps us to clear our minds and distract us, especially people who have a lot of work to get stressed and faster and not be distracted spend more bad times and you may do harm to health especially as its Nervis system.
    do not have a specific hobby but always me along with my friends to distract me for a while and have fun.

  9. daniella pallero says:
    14 de mayo de 2014, 16:50

    You need a hobby, because it helps us to clear our minds and distract us, especially people who have a lot of work to get stressed and faster and not be distracted spend more bad times and you may do harm to health especially as its Nervis system.
    do not have a specific hobby but always me along with my friends to distract me for a while and have fun.

  10. nella says:
    14 de mayo de 2014, 17:36

    I believe that the hobby is important because it relaxes you, it distracts you of the worries.
    In my free time I drawing, writing, reading and go out with friends, like that I balanced me.

    by:Catalina Herrera

  11. Unknown says:
    14 de mayo de 2014, 22:39

    In my opinion hobbies are an important part of the human, because when you have an hobby you can avoid stress and the routine, relax you and clean your mind while you make some friends and you keep healthy and strong.
    My hobbies are play sports and games, go out with my friends, watch movies and read some books.

    By: Daniel Rodríguez

  12. Unknown says:
    17 de mayo de 2014, 13:22

    I think we have time for everything, as this will be sorted and we organized daily activities.
    And so we will not fall in stress (due to a personal disorder).
    This makes the hobby is a very important activity because it reassure you, distract you, and makes you happy because is what you like.
    I just sometimes I give time to my hobby but it is almost always when I have some free time.

    By:Francisca Muñoz

  13. Camila says:
    18 de mayo de 2014, 16:24

    Free time is very important to be healthy and avoid the anger and the stress. I feel stressed almost all the year, so my hobbies are very important to me to escape a minute from the things relating to school and even clarify my mind. I think I haven't the time I'd like to do some things such a sport or just walk around my neighborhood when I want but I can read all the time, and it helps me a lot to be ''out'' a time (I can't be without a book :S!)My other hobby is drawing and I love it because I can express myself and when I do it I feel really happy :D
    By: Belén Tetzner

  14. nnnn says:
    18 de mayo de 2014, 16:30

    The hobbies are very important to me because they help us to be out of our busyness and decrease our stress, so I give myself a lot of time to do my hobbies to perform better and overtake without stress my duties, for example my hobbies are sports like fotball for keep my body and mind good.
    by:Patricio

  15. Unknown says:
    18 de mayo de 2014, 18:03

    free time is important because it gives you the opportunity to relax, have fun and share with friends and family. it keeps you away, momentarily from problm and worrynes. my free time consist of: playin football, pc games, and in a near future to travel to australia or italy
    By: Carlos Spano

  16. Cristian.- says:
    18 de mayo de 2014, 19:53
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  17. Cristian.- says:
    18 de mayo de 2014, 19:55

    i think free time and hobits are very important to rest and have something to distract from problems or work, in my free time i play football or i go out with my friends to different place

    by: Cristian Pinto

  18. Francisco Muñoz says:
    18 de mayo de 2014, 20:02

    I think the free time is important because our bodies need rest, have a hobby is important to forget the stress of work.
    and yes I take time off, I get to sleep in my house after school

    By: Francsico Muñoz

  19. Unknown says:
    18 de mayo de 2014, 20:03

    The best pastime is hanging out with friends and you can de-stress can also speak and let off steam, make you well for your mental and physical health.
    BY: angelo canales

  20. Unknown says:
    18 de mayo de 2014, 20:13

    I think that is very important to have some free time because you can get distracted and do some funny and healthy activities for you. It's necesary because if you get free time and do what you want you can do your obligation with "positive energy" because you are without stress and that is why i always go out in my bycicle with my friend for all the weekend.

  21. diego alonso caro cabrera says:
    18 de mayo de 2014, 20:18

    you have free time in life is very important since we avoid the estrez, fatigue, and many other things that they can damage damage the health of us and avoid bad time.
    in my free time I like to play on the computer, go out to walk or sleep, nothing about sport.
    by:Diego Caro

  22. Edinson Godoy says:
    18 de mayo de 2014, 20:19

    the free time is very important for all people, is necessary to be healhty because you can avoid the routine, the stress, make friends, play sports, and do some hobbies.
    The possibilities are infinite is your decision what to do in your free time
    by: Edinson Godoy

  23. javiera bastias says:
    18 de mayo de 2014, 20:27

    My best thing to do is to enjoy with family, with friends and mi pololo, because I can get out of the routine, I amuse myself, we can do other activities that make us good for our mental health and physics, although I would like to have other hobbies like dancing, go to parties, or go to the movies more often don't have enough time to do it.

    By: Patricia Contreras.

  24. Unknown says:
    18 de mayo de 2014, 20:32

    It is very important to take time off to rest and avoid problems or stress. I think that everyone should have a hobby or activity that you like to do to be happy for example in my free time, I like to read and be with nice people for not think about the problems.
    Patricia Rojas

  25. Héctor Riquelme says:
    18 de mayo de 2014, 20:44

    I think it is really important take time for myself, because you shouldn't do all the time just thing for your work, your school or university, because you can get sick. You need time for your family or do things that you like/love to do, personally I like to play sports as football or volleyball, I practice when I can also I like to play videogames, actually I waste my time in that, but you need to waste time sometimes. I study at week, so in weekend I do nothing, well if I have a busy week I study too.

    By: Héctor Riquelme

  26. Unknown says:
    18 de mayo de 2014, 21:03

    I think the free time is very important for the mental and physical health, having a moment of relaxation and nice moment where one can relax and spend a pleasant moment that will serve you much or just lie on a bed and relax does well. in my spare time I like to share and chat with my friends and my loved ones, doing sports or playing some instrument, does me good health

    by Cristopher Clavería

  27. Unknown says:
    18 de mayo de 2014, 21:08

    Free time is important because it serves to distract us and enjoy what we like. In my spare time I devote myself to go out and share with my friends or my family because I love to have fun, laugh and have fun with the people I love.

    By: Valentina Rojas

  28. Mauricio Lopez says:
    18 de mayo de 2014, 21:10

    when you're always bussy in something that you don't enjoy you can get very stress, so taking some free time to do your hobbies is very important for your health, also have some free time between large work hours so that way our body and specially our mind can relax and in some way forget about the duties you were doing.In the other hand if you have a lot of free time I think is equally bad as not having it, because if you don't do anything you can become a lazy person and that is the worst thing that can happen to the society.
    In my free time I do sports, the rugby is my passion, and I train and also go to the gym, plus I hang out with my friends in the mesure I can because I also work so I don't have a lot of free time.
    by: Mauricio López

  29. Unknown says:
    18 de mayo de 2014, 21:42

    Free time is important for the peoples because the people get out of the rutine and they have free time to do some that they want like me, that I dedicate my free time to do some sports because I like a healthy life and stay me active.


    By: Felipe Yañez

  30. Unknown says:
    19 de mayo de 2014, 15:59

    if I think it's very important time as it serves to distract and get away from the routine, in my case took enough free time either inside or outside of school to pursue my hobby, to clear my mind or just to play

    BY: DIEGO GONZALES

  31. Unknown says:
    19 de mayo de 2014, 19:45

    In my free time I love to play football with my friends and stay with them too, It is good for me because I can take time for myself and do things that make me happy and without stress. In my free time I can spend time with my family, that make me feel happy and comfortable.

    By: David Alfaro

  32. Unknown says:
    25 de junio de 2014, 20:54

    free time is very important to break the routine and stresses that tired mind besides maintaining a hobby that does not distract from all the worries and help us relax in my free time I do anything that seems fun or stressing me but often to dance and go out with my friends
    By: Carolina Herrera

  33. Unknown says:
    25 de junio de 2014, 20:56
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  34. Unknown says:
    2 de julio de 2014, 14:00

    Free time is a time to enjoy, to grow, to play, to rest and recuperate; in short, a time that should enrich the person.
    This time helps us reduce stress, it is necessary to develop our tastes and hobbies, such as playing sports, listening to music, walk and be with our friends and family; so to keep our body and stable mind.

    By: Matias Pasten