My day


Routine can be tiring, boring and of course repetitive, but necessary anyway. A routine, give some sense of order to our days and help us organize our day or week.
On week days we follow the same routine everyday, but on weekend it is different, we change times and activities, and that's important to rest and relax.
What's your weekend routine? What special activities do you do?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

35 Response to "My day"

  1. yanina says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 13:01

    Mi Routine is go out,listening music, chating and go uot family.

    Yanina Cortes! (:

  2. yanina says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 13:03

    mi routine is play soccer, chating and go out house Xambekiito :)......
    and listening music (8)

    Rocio Saavedra !!!

    ...... Flacka.......

  3. Unknown says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 13:03
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  4. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 13:05

    I in my weekend wake up the nine o' clock I order my room , give food to the chikens and my dog and my cat and me , Then I help my mom as needed, so watsh T.V and don't make nothing most important
    in my day .... In short I only eating all day ships with avocado and nothing more



    catalina parapapapa (8)


    catalina jara =)

  5. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 13:06

    Well I wake up on Saturday at around 11:00 in the morning first I make my breakfast, my mom is lying if I do it for her and my brothers also retired after the table.
    as at 2:00 in the afternoon lunch is free time I do my chores if I have, if not so occupied my free time ago and other things like the computer or game basquetbool.
    at around 9:00 in the evening I go to bed until well be the other day.
    that's my weekend routine but more often as l day Saturday.



    By: karla sofia galleguillos


    Liitaah♥:D

  6. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 13:07

    que onda la xhiiio?

  7. Unknown says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 13:08

    my weekend routine is very cool...
    saturday: I wake up at 11 o`clock, take a shower , get dress at quarter to one, and I go to play in the computer. at 3 o`clock have a lunch, and I brush teeth, sleep, and go to the party or visit my friends. Sleep to a quarter to three.
    sunday: I wake up at 12 o`clock and I dress at quarter past three, and I have lunch , and sleep, play in the computer and take shower,and watch t.v for a while. and go to the study and sleep until the morning.
    this is my routine, wooow!


    By: Patricia Astorga !

  8. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 13:09

    Hello. On saturday and sunday, I wake up at 10 o'clock and wach tv in the morning and at 2 o'clock have lunch with my family and in the afternoon I chat.


    Analia Valencia Castro :D

  9. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 13:09
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  10. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 13:10

    my rutine, is play games in computer, listen music and party with friends




    by: edurado olivares

  11. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 13:10
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  12. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 13:11

    my rutine is listening music, go to shopping

  13. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 13:11
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  14. yanina says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 13:12

    Mi Routine is go out,listening music, chating and go uot family.
    watch tc and cinema.

    Yanina Cortes! (:

  15. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 13:12

    el de arriba es de la GISSELLA_ xD

  16. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 13:13

    xD

  17. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 13:14
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  18. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 13:18

    my weekend is:
    -sleep
    -I wake up
    -have a shower
    -heve breakfast
    -chating whit my friends
    -eat a dinner
    -going to parties in the night


    nataly carvajal.

  19. maria fernanda says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 14:32
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  20. maria fernanda says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 14:38

    Weekends I have a routine that is getting up early on Saturday to go play futbool, then get home and listen to music, chatting, being with my friends and go.
    and sometimes on Sundays I go out with my family or if I do the same routine on Saturday to reach my house.
    Maria Fernanda Santander

  21. maria fernanda says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 14:42

    Saturday am with my family or go out with my friends, or parties, on Sunday as I go hang out with my grandma or my mom or my dad

    Fernanda Rojas

  22. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 17:22
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  23. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 17:23

    hi! I`m maghii and this is my routine...
    saturday: I wake up at 11 o`clock, have a breackfast (tea,milk or coffe)take a shower, dress and play with my pet, saying Raar!. At 3 o`clock i have a luch, brush my teeth, and sleep..
    play in the computer, an go to the visist friends or anyone. I lie in my bed, and sleep until the other day..
    sunday: I wake up at half past twelve, and have a breackfast, and dress. brush my teeth, and I do anything. lunch and go to the beach!... at 8 o`clock y take a shower and I see some t.v and sleep because the next day is Monday and we have to go to school...

    By: margarita lopez! Raaar!

  24. Unknown says:
    1 de abril de 2010, 16:15

    My weekend routine is to go out on Saturday shopping with my family, study and then ordered my room
    On Sunday we go to church, spent time at my house and then I go to visit my grandmother

    by: Catalina Cuellar

  25. HighSchoolCeb says:
    1 de abril de 2010, 17:27

    Hello. On saturday and sunday, I wake up at 11 o'clock. I have breakfast, I stop taking breakfast I bathe and to them 14:00 o'clock and playing computer game.

    Victor Iturra Castro :D

  26. Flacka Saavedra says:
    2 de abril de 2010, 14:07

    My routine in the weekend is I get up very late, do my bed, bath,and raise wing he marries of my grandparents to having lunch.
    In the evening I get into the computer to chatear, into the facebook, into the log, and listen to music.
    After being as 5 hours there, down to taking you, and in the night I am going to play wing ball with the Xambekiito :D


    Rocio Saavedra!!!


    ....::Flacka::....

  27. HighSchoolCeb says:
    3 de abril de 2010, 15:27

    My weekend activities is simples and boring, I waheup 11:00 or 11:30- to exception of the Sunday because go to mass- and clean my room, so make my taks or read, listen music, watch movies or don't make nothing, lunch like the 15:00 o'clock, for to continue doing nothing; I sometimes use the computer and chating with my friends. Les't go to sleep early because in the week I fall asleep always very late. And this is my great routine, so great like the of Catalina Jara routine.

    Carolina S.

  28. Sergio Hurtado says:
    4 de abril de 2010, 12:47

    My saturday play, watch tv, study and eat.

    My sunday studin, eat and watch tv and moves.




    Sergio

  29. Unknown says:
    5 de abril de 2010, 17:41

    well in the weekend i go with my friens to diferent places ans when i can't i stand in the computer or i watch tv, in the night i see the beach or i go to the beach with someone.

    Catalina Muñoz (43)

  30. HighSchoolCeb says:
    9 de abril de 2010, 15:24

    Mi weekend routine is:
    _ wake up at ten o'clock ...watching t.v
    _ I take my breakfast
    _ Ordered my room and then study in the afternoon
    Extra Activities: surfing in the internet, listening to music,etc...

    BY: GENESIS PASTEN.

  31. seba says:
    9 de abril de 2010, 17:38

    hello!
    My routine is:
    Saturday: I wake up at 10 o'clock, I have a shower, tome my breakfast, watch tv and play computer games, listen music,play with my friends and go to sleep.
    Sunday: I wake up at 12 o'clock, have a shower,listening music, watch tv and go to sleep.

    Sebastian godoy!!

  32. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de abril de 2010, 15:14
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  33. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de abril de 2010, 15:17

    In my weekend, I visited countryside, wake up 09:00 o'clock, have a showe and have breakfast, in the evening play the soccer and in the night go to bed evening, because watch TV.

    By: juan Galvez

  34. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de abril de 2010, 17:22

    Hi, I am Matias, in my weekend i playing the guitar, listen to music, i see movies with my grandmother. I see football matchs of Europe with my father and my sister and play soccer with my cousin.
    bye.
    Matias

  35. mathix 01 says:
    14 de marzo de 2011, 17:55

    hi, mi routine is:
    awakening, watch tv in the bed, get up, take breakfast, play play station 2, lunch, play play station 2 and I yes I have task, and frown, mi brush the teeth and mi lie, watching tv and mi sleep.

    By: Matias Pasten Castro.