Hello everyone

Hi, my name is Christian Castillo, I'm 36 years old and I'm from La Serena. I work in Elena Bettini School, I'm an English teacher.
My family is my wife (she's a teacher too) and my three daughters. I like many things but my favorite ones are watching movies, some good TV series, listening to music, reading, English (of course) and surfing the net. I don't like lazy people, football and eating beans.
How about you?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

42 Response to "Hello everyone"

  1. Unknown says:
    15 de marzo de 2010, 16:22

    my name is pablo i am fourteen years, live in la serena city, my family is my father,mother,sister,brother i am student in elena bettini school , i like soccer,computer and t.v., my free time play soccer and tennis


    pablo ortiz

  2. HighSchoolCeb says:
    15 de marzo de 2010, 17:41

    hello, my name is juan de dios, Iam from sotaqui in the city of ovalle, Iam 15 years old, Iam student in Elena Bettini school, I´dont live with my family,I like playing soccer and I´dont like read books in my free time, playing with Matias, Iam happy a bit bad tempered but it lasts some minutes.

  3. yanina says:
    16 de marzo de 2010, 15:39

    My Name is Yanina, I am 14 years old, I am from La Serena, My Country is beatifull for its beaches, I Am student, My Family is mather, grandfather,grandmather and I Am. My likes is computer and going out.I don`t like, studeng. I Free time activities are listening to music, watching and using computer

    Yanina Cortes!

  4. Unknown says:
    16 de marzo de 2010, 17:04

    Hi, my name is Catalina, i have four teen years, im from Ovalle but now i live in La Serena for the work of my mom, i live in Santiago a time too, i study in the school Elena Bettini (from La Serena) and i live with my mom and my sister because my dad and my older sister live in santiago for the university of my sister and the work of my dad, something else?, i love the music, the internet and read book's

    Catalina Muñoz (43)

  5. HighSchoolCeb says:
    17 de marzo de 2010, 14:21

    Hi, my name is Daniela Gonzalez, I from la serena, I am foueteen years old, I am student, my family is my mother, father, sister and brother, I like watch tv and computer.


    daniela gonzalez

  6. HighSchoolCeb says:
    17 de marzo de 2010, 16:11

    my name is carolina echeverria I'm from la serena, chile I an 13 years old I am a estudents in the elena bettini school my famili is my grandmother my father my mother and brother I'dont live reading books any chatting, hanging out with friends in my free time I visit the disco and play with my sister

  7. HighSchoolCeb says:
    17 de marzo de 2010, 18:32

    Hello my name is Analia Valencia Castro, I'm from Coquimbo, Chile.
    I'm fourteen years old. I study in Elena Bettini school in La Serena. My family is very beautiful and big. I live with my mom, my daddy, my sister and my two brothers.
    I like chatting, listening to music, and going to the cinema.

  8. HighSchoolCeb says:
    18 de marzo de 2010, 13:39

    my name is Carolina Segovia and callme karola or shawi.Am chilean and from of La Serena cit. Am 14 years old, and am a teenager. Live with my fath, mom and my brother, live all together.
    I don't like the meat, I like read and se the computer; in my freetime my activities is read long books, loisten music, sleep and watch TV.
    I love The Twilight Saga, live thinking all the day long in the that; my favorites group is Paramore, Movimiento Original and Bob Marley and I love the style reggae, bye.
    See you later

  9. Unknown says:
    19 de marzo de 2010, 11:26

    Hi, my name is Catalina Cuellar, I am from La Serena Chile.
    I am thirteen years old.
    I am student and my school is Elena Bettini.My family is my father, mother and two sisters.
    I don´t like sport and I like watch tv.
    My free time activities are watching tv and chat with my friends.

    By: Catalina Cuéllar

  10. Sergio Hurtado says:
    19 de marzo de 2010, 19:25

    My name is Sergio, from in La Serena city. I am 14 year old. I am a student. My family is sister my mother. I like music, tv and sports.

  11. seba says:
    20 de marzo de 2010, 15:24

    Hello, my name is Sebastian Godoy, I am from La Serena, I am 14 years old, I am a student, I live with my mother, I like listening music and dont like reading, in my free times I play pc games and I like play football.

  12. victor iturra says:
    20 de marzo de 2010, 15:51
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  13. victor iturra says:
    20 de marzo de 2010, 16:11

    my name is victor iturra i am 14 years old my from la serena city my family is my father my mother my sister and brother i am student in elena bettini my free time play soccer ese es el bueno

  14. HighSchoolCeb says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 9:43

    My name is Camila I´m from La Serena Chile. I am 14 years old , I´m stading, my family is mother, granfather, granmother, cousin.
    What I like the most is dancing, listening and don´t like drowing.-

  15. anyelo bravo says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 12:25

    Hi my name is anyelo bravo
    mai jabe age forhin year
    I´am from the serena chile
    I´like the sports of football
    I´am a student
    mai family is mai mother,mai father,mai sister and grand mother

  16. HighSchoolCeb says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 12:33

    My name is Carolina Herrera Díaz , I am 14 years old, live in the La Serena of Chile. I am student of the school Elena Bettini. I like to sing it is one of mi big passions, in my free time I like to go out witch my family or friends, to sing , to be in the computer . I am happy and nice, bed sometimes I have bady genius.

  17. HighSchoolCeb says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 12:41

    Hello, my name is Cristian Torres, iam from la serena Chile, My age is 14 years but next Saturday I fulfill the 15, I like many chatear,But I do not like to read books but if
    ask for it me in the college I have to read it,My favorite music is h2 and the reggeton

    Good bye


    by: cristian torres

  18. HighSchoolCeb says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 12:43

    Hi! my name is Nataly Carvajal I'am fourten year old I'am from la sernea,chile my ocupation is studing my family is my mather my father my brother and my sister I'like chatting I'don't like studing freetimes activity football I'play basketball too .

    By : Nataly Carvajal.

  19. HighSchoolCeb says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 13:13

    Hello!!, my name is luis muñoz, alive in serena Chile, My age is 14 years,I study in the college Elena bettini , I like chatear ,The music that I like is the reggeton and others Also I touch the battery and am dj

    Good bye

    by: luis muñoz

  20. diego says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 13:14
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  21. diego says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 13:29

    hi my name is diego eduardo olguin gutierrez i from in la serena i'm student, my family is my father my mother and my sister, i'm Fourteen years, i like to listen music and i dont like is read in my free time i played piano


    by diego

  22. maria fernanda says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 15:01

    My name is Maria Fernanda and I'm fourteen years old, live in La Serena, I am a student at school Elena Bettini, lives in my house my mom, my dad and my sister.
    I like to use the computer to chat and get a facebook and Idon't to study hard, in my free time I like to chat and my favorite sport is futbool.

    Mª Fda. Santander

  23. maria fernanda says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 15:06
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  24. HighSchoolCeb says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 15:21

    Hello!

    My name is Camila Ortiz Huanchicay. I´am from Vallenar, Chile.I´am fourteen years, I´am student and my family is very big. I live with my Brother Nicolás Ortiz, my mother Yasna Huanchicay, uncles and cousins.

    I like playing, ing out traveling.
    I Don´t like studing.

    My free time activities are chating and watching.

    .............
    By:Camila Ortiz H.
    N°:24
    .............

  25. HighSchoolCeb says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 16:04

    Hello everyone!
    My name is Genesis, i´m from La Serena and i live my parents and one brother.
    I am fourteen years old and i´m student. I have two brothers and one sister.
    I like music, in special The Jonas Brothers, i don´t like math.
    In my free time i like listening to music and watching t.v.
    i am so quiet and friendly.

  26. HighSchoolCeb says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 16:09

    Hi, my name is Geraldine Rojas, i am from la Serena Chile, i am 14 years old, i am student and my school is Elena Bettini, my family is my mather my father i don't sister neither brother, i like to see tv and i don't like that they send a lot, my free time i go out with my family.

  27. HighSchoolCeb says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 17:25

    hy my name is Maximiliano Dubo I'm from copiapo but I live im la serena,I am fourteen year old I am a students ,I live writh mother, father, brother and pet I my free time I'm play tenis , I don't like lenguage class

  28. HighSchoolCeb says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 17:25
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  29. anonimoooo 77 says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 17:31

    hello I am Catalina Jara, I am from in La Serena, I an forteen years old,
    I am student in the Elena Bettini School, I like listen to music and danzing but not dont like to study. bye.


    catita!! :D

  30. anonimoooo 77 says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 17:34

    hello. I am Matias Jimenez, I am forteen years old, I am student in Elena Bettini School, I like playing the guitar, playing soccer , I like to listen music and to sing...bye.

    MATI!!! :D

  31. Unknown says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 17:50
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  32. Unknown says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 17:52

    Hi my name is Patricia Astorga I am from La Serena Chile , I am fourteen years old My Family is my dad and my twoo brothers I am student in Elena Bettini I like chatting and lisen to music I'dont like up early in my free time I go to shopping with my friends and sometimes with my family.

    Patricia Astorga !

  33. HighSchoolCeb says:
    22 de marzo de 2010, 14:33

    Hi! my name is gissella i`m from chile la serena, i`m fifteen years old, i`m stadin my family is: my mather (yeanette), my father (patricio)and my brother (luis)
    I lake the music I dont like the chocolat!!
    -extra information: I love my boyfriend!! ^^



    by: Gissella Silva !!

  34. HighSchoolCeb says:
    22 de marzo de 2010, 15:23

    hi my name is:catalina jara i am from chile in la serena am estudent an i am fourteen years old. a live with my mother,my dog and my cat.


    i like dancing and heit meik my beed. in my freetime... sleep... and... i like the ships with avocado



    xD

    catita jara!!!

    PD: prefesor este si va es que el otro le pedi al matias si lo podia asubir po0r que yo no puede eso adios cuidese =)

  35. ruben says:
    22 de marzo de 2010, 15:37

    Hello, my name is ruben, I am of the serenade chile. I am fourteen years old and my occupations are to study.
    My family is my sister, mom and dad. My I like to listen music and to cover in skate

    ruben fredes

  36. HighSchoolCeb says:
    22 de marzo de 2010, 15:38

    hello! my name is margarita or maghii,I`m from serena! is very beautifull, I`m 14 years old, I`m student of the "elena bettini".I live whit my dad, mom, an my brother. I like or love Paramore, taylor lautner and dakota fanning, and I`dont like the fake people. I say "raaar" many times ...

    Bye!

  37. HighSchoolCeb says:
    23 de marzo de 2010, 17:30

    Hi, my name is Alexandra, Im 14 years old, I from Coquimbo and live in Tierras Blancas Iam is of studient in school Elena Bettini,in my house like wenth my father, my monther, my grand monther and my brother. I like play in the paint and I don´t like is to study much, in my free time my like play basquetball.

    Alexandra Peralta

  38. HighSchoolCeb says:
    23 de marzo de 2010, 17:40

    Hello
    My name is Pia Rabuco, Im from La Serena and Im 14 years old.
    My occupation is a studient and in my family is my mother, my father, my 2 sisters and my brother.
    I like the music but I don´t like dance.
    In my free time on the computer game and sleep.

    PIA RABUCO

  39. yanina says:
    24 de marzo de 2010, 13:16

    My name is Rocio, I Am 14 years old , I am from La Serena, I Am student, My Family is Mather, Father And Sister. My Likes is play soccer, chating, listening music, the bathe mi dog. etc.
    Y Don`t like sleep,and cat.
    I free time activities are listening music and play soccer.

    Rocio Saavedra

  40. Unknown says:
    24 de marzo de 2010, 14:14

    My name is Gabriela San Roman , I Am 14 years old , I am from La Serena, I Am student in Elena Bettini School ,Live with my father, mom and my brother,my sister,nephew live all together.
    I like listen to the music,computer and t.v, I dont like read in my free time,go out with my friends.

  41. HighSchoolCeb says:
    24 de marzo de 2010, 16:59

    Hello My name is Barbara Avalos, I am 14 years old, I am student , My Family is and mother,and father, and two brother, I like is chatting, listening to music.

  42. maria fernanda says:
    29 de marzo de 2010, 14:34

    my name is Fernanda Rojas, and live in La Serena Chile, I'm fourteen years old, my occupation is a student.
    I live with my parents, my brother and my sister, what I like to do is read books and what I like least is the stuff of history. in my spare time I listen to music or watch television. And I like being with my family

    Fernanda Roja