The coolest invention


There are many great inventions nowadays, but for me the coolest of then all are laptops. They are much more than a simple computer, they are great tools that perform several tasks, you can listen to music, watch movies, chat (even with video call), phone a friend, edit music and movies and a long etcetera.

I think laptops are great!!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

23 Response to "The coolest invention"

  1. Anónimo Says:
    13 de marzo de 2010, 7:49

    For my,the best invention is the television, because I can know all in seconds. It is impossible no turn it on whent is close.

    I think that is the communications medium most used for the people. Always further refined and is very easy to used. Really it is the best invention.

    By: Camilo Alfaro :)

  2. Anónimo Says:
    13 de marzo de 2010, 7:54

    I think that the best invention is the cell phone. Because is very util and allows know about family, friends or any person in any place, because es portable.

    Not it is a simply phone . We can send messages, surf web, listen to music, chat and has tools like alarm, games, calculator, radio, camera with video recorder, bluetooth, infrared and other.

    The cell phone has multiple designs and sizes for everyone.Is really great. I love it!!!!

    By: Katherine Alfaro :B

  3. HighSchoolCeb says:
    13 de marzo de 2010, 14:00

    for me the best invention is the television because they are a long time and is always very use.

    The television is also very necessary because it keeps us informed of what's happening in the world and our country. television also entertains and educates.

    by: Melany Araya

  4. HighSchoolCeb says:
    13 de marzo de 2010, 14:14

    for me the best invention is the radio because it is a means of communication that informs, entertains with his joke of the speaker, as unites us all and listen to music.

    radio is my favorite because it's the more I hear and gives me a good time to music and never finished.

    by: Valeria Montero

  5. danielhm15 says:
    13 de marzo de 2010, 15:26

    I think the best invention of man has been the television, because it connects us with events around the world and events marking the history events like the arrival of man on the moon, the attack on the twin towers, and the earthquake occurred on 27 February in southern chile, or events that occur as the football world that may be seen by millions of people around the world thanks to television signals
    by : Maria jose Alvarez :D

  6. danielhm15 says:
    13 de marzo de 2010, 15:48

    For me THE BEST invent or at least that I use more are all music players, because personally I use it almost every day, in the morning in the car when i go to school, during theafternoon, when I'm going back to my house, so finally when I sleep.
    Hence for me is fundamental in my life to de stress and enjoy a long and hard day.xD
    At least if that is what I use most

    PS:I can not live without my mp3!!! xD

    BY.Daniel Andrés Herrera Madariaga

  7. Brayatan Vyron says:
    13 de marzo de 2010, 19:13

    I like tV but i really cant live with the personal computer and the internet i really like play in mi pc games onlines with others people of other country and other city and you can speak with you family for msn o facebook

    jose flores! D;

  8. HighSchoolCeb says:
    14 de marzo de 2010, 16:28

    Of all the inventions that exist today,I think that the coolest invention is the cell phone because it is a technological element very accessible for anyone,there are in all price ,sizes and designs, besides it is portable and you can communicate with your friends and family over long distances, not only you can call , also you can send messages!
    the cell phone also serves to inform and entertain in an easy and fast way because the new cell phone models can play music, record videos, take pictures, send images and games
    What fun it or not?

    by: ingrid alcayaga
    4º medio

  9. ivan says:
    14 de marzo de 2010, 20:05

    I think that the best invention are the laptops with the mobile internet.
    I may be connected with the world, perform works, entertain, organize my day, playing, listening to music, watch TV, listen to radio, reading news and much more.
    I use my laptop daily, at home or at school (in English elective classes), even when I travel.
    are very useful.

  10. Felipe Andres says:
    15 de marzo de 2010, 16:35

    In my opinion the best invention is the laptop, as it is easy to handle and carry, besides through this you can do many things, such as listening to music, view images, make work and other things. So I think it is the most comprehensive technology know.
    Aside is an object that makes things much more so does not take much time its use and transfer.

    By: daniela yáñez
    4º medio

  11. ivan says:
    15 de marzo de 2010, 17:29

    For my the best invention is the cell phone, with it can call to my family and my girlfriend and send message to my friends, is very useful.
    also can listen music and play video games.
    I can´t lived without my cell phone
    By: Yordan Herrera

  12. Danni says:
    15 de marzo de 2010, 17:43

    I think one of the most useful new inventions and modern are the cell in particular is the iphone is a multimedia smartphone with an Internet connection, touch screen and a range of applications and to facilitate their usefulness fucienes.
    is helpful because its modernity include music playback, high-definition camera, software to send and receive text messages and voice messages. Many things that make him a useful but if you keep the cell in communication and facilitate contact with other people in emergency situations or celebrations, etc.

    Natalia Araya

  13. ivan says:
    15 de marzo de 2010, 17:43

    For my the best invention is the game console "play station two", with it i play game video every day, is very entertaiment and relax.
    I like diferent games, but my favorite are the of sport.
    I like play with my friends and my cousin the weekend.
    bY: Sebastian Olivares

  14. HighSchoolCeb says:
    16 de marzo de 2010, 16:13
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  15. HighSchoolCeb says:
    16 de marzo de 2010, 16:14

    for my, the best invention is the cell phone whit mp3 and digital camera including because is very useful. you can communicate with family and friends in addition to listening to your favorite music whenever and if you haven't a digital camera can use it to take pictures and taxing power moments of your life.

    by: Carolina Ramírez

  16. HighSchoolCeb says:
    19 de marzo de 2010, 13:06

    I think that the best invention is the cell phone because it he is very useful to communicate when a not this person in the house but the bad thing is that when there are quakes the lines are fallen. In the cellular telephone one can play, extract photographies, to record videoes, to listen to music and to order messages of text with relatives or friends.

    by: Paulina Veliz
    4º medio

  17. Unknown says:
    20 de marzo de 2010, 9:40

    for me the single best invention is the mobile phone, or better known as cell and that we can communicate with via calls and also for text messages can also listen to the music, watch TV, record information, playing even have internet access ect. also in some of us can know how many calories we were down for the day are the best are quite useful.

    by Hugo Carrizo T.

    4º Medio.

  18. ivan says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 14:39

    The technological device that more I like for saying it somehow is the cellular one since if we realize to progressed from his size up to everything what they bring incorporated.
    I feel that one of the best things that the man could invent because it serves for muchascosas not just to speak with someone but up to to enter Internet and to be kept informed what happens in the country or in the world.
    by:
    Solange vega...

  19. ivan says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 15:04

    *I believe that the better thing that the man has invented is the computer since it simplifies many things for all the persons and complemented with the much better Internet since several inventions are mixed as the telephone, the television, between others. Also the work simplifies us to the students principally like also to the rest of the persons.

    by ruben tapia

  20. anggela says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 18:40

    The invention that I like them they are the computers especially the portable ones for which every day they are more small and have different designs and colors, can take them to where berries and to be comfortable in your bed, bring microphone and camera included. You can sail in network, converse with your friends, find out about the news of the whole world, to play, share files photos, music, see tv. it has many useful programs as word, exel, power poit and great more

    by: anggela carvajal

  21. Unknown says:
    22 de marzo de 2010, 15:48

    My favorite technological Gadget is the cell phone, because I think that it is very useful, because with it is possible to speak from almost every where, its main characteristic are mobility and although the main function is the comunication of voice, as the conventional telephone, its fast growth incorporated others functions such as photographic camera, bluetooth, Fm radio, voice recorder, access to internet, reproduction of video and MP3, and indusive GPS.
    Dr. Martin Cooper is considered the inventor of the first cell phone.
    Cells phones are public, give birth to the tests in the market. Chicago city was the first in this with 2000 customers. By chance other lines of test appeared in Washington D.C and Baltimore.

    Valeria Alfaro
    4ºMedio

  22. Unknown says:
    22 de marzo de 2010, 15:50

    The coolest invention is the modern computer, which was created by makes John Vincent Atanasoff (1903-1995). This invention life much easier for us today, allowing us to work, look at photos, listen to music, play, and even if the computer is connected to the Internet allows us to communicate with people who are far away via chat or telephone call, we can also find information on unlimited subjects.

    Cristal Galleguillos
    4ºMedio

  23. HighSchoolCeb says:
    22 de marzo de 2010, 16:13

    In my opinion, the best invention of all time is the automobile, because it can transport you to various places, several cities, including several countries. There are two types of vehicles: the oil and vencinero. The order may vary in prices, but the car is more economical because it takes less oil and oil works.

    By: Felipe Sandoval