Best friends


Friends are a great support for everyone. They give us many things, love, support, advice, fun, good moments and a long etcetera. One of my best friends is called Fernando, we were classmates for a long time, we shared many good moments at school and the university. He is nice, talkative, very honest and frank, funny and a very good friend. He lives in Santiago now, but we keep in touch by phone and facebook. We met at school during our first day in 5th grade, that's along time ago.

Who's your best friend?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

43 Response to "Best friends"

  1. patricio caro says:
    12 de marzo de 2010, 12:06

    My best friend is Francisco, he lives in Santiago, Chile.He studies in Santa Ysabel de Hungria school.He is 16 years old. Y meet him on basic seventh among the recently Santa Ysabel de Hungria school when and became really good friends until this day.Physically he is broad, thin, dark-haired, blue-eye, etcetea and psychologically is cheerful, sociable, trustworthy, loyal, fun and sicer.My best friend likes rock pop music, go to fantasyland divertirce, juntarce friends, chat and play games.

    THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND....

  2. Alejandra Valdivia says:
    13 de marzo de 2010, 16:34
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  3. Anónimo Says:
    14 de marzo de 2010, 8:48
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  4. Anónimo Says:
    14 de marzo de 2010, 8:49

    my best friend is veronica Ponce, she was born in la serena the fifteen of may of nineteen ninety three.
    She is student in the Elena Bettini school. Verónica have sixteen years, loyalty in she is very titratable. Moreover understand me and respects my decisions or said if they are good or bad.
    I met her in the Elena Bettini school, in the sixth grade.
    Veronica likes noodles with tomato sauce, and and chat with friends and close relatives.
    Veronica is very sociable with other people, unlike me I do not like socializing.





    Natalia Cortés

  5. HighSchoolCeb says:
    14 de marzo de 2010, 11:13

    my best friend is Araceli Santander; she was born in La Serena the eighth of December of nineteen ninety three.
    Araceli is 16 years old ; and study with me in the Elena Betinni school; she likes so much the chocolate although almost always we go to the mall at eat ice cream or "pie de limon"
    physically is almost of my size ; only by five cm. i'm more tall, your hair is clear, not blond nor brunette , his skin is white and psychologically of appearance she is very quiet, but really if you know her good, she is very cheerful and makes me laugh a lot, is loyal, sociable but the most important, is a good friend with me, help me in all at that she can; always is when I need, understand me ...and I too treat of do it the same with she ...

    by: Gabriela Caroca

  6. Anónimo Says:
    14 de marzo de 2010, 14:47

    My Best Friend is called Pedro Cifuentes, he lives in Coquimbo,Bosque San Carlos. He is 16 years old and she is student in Elena Bettini school. Is charismatic, always support me in everything, is funny, is sociable and most important is loyal.



    By Sebastian Alaniz

  7. HighSchoolCeb says:
    14 de marzo de 2010, 14:48

    My best friend is Paula, lives in serene, this cumplaños Sept. 18, she is sixteen years old, studied together in basic education coleguio Elena Bettini.
    she likes the reggaeton and peanuts.
    We are friends from seventh basic as it is for my sister, which would not trade it for anything.
    I think what we joined for many years to the joy, Paula is smiling, cheerful, outgoing, compassionate and courageous.


    BY: JOSE GALLEGUILLOS

  8. pedron says:
    14 de marzo de 2010, 21:18

    my best fiend is sebastian, ho lives in serena, chile. he studies in elena bettini . he is 16 years old.
    he is funny, entertaining, solidary and loyal.since it he comes to 8 basic when it(he,she) comes to the college and from it he is we are united as friends.
    He likes the hiphop and he likes to help.

    by: pedro cifuentes

  9. HighSchoolCeb says:
    15 de marzo de 2010, 14:58

    My best friend is called Gabriela Caroca she was born in Antofagasta but she lives in La Serena now.
    She is student and studies in the Elena Bettini school in the some grade as me. Gabriela have sixteen years old.
    She is very intelligent, understanding, nice and very loyal.
    I met her my friend in the school in 8 grade.
    Gabriela loves to dance and sing very well I think is a very talented girl.


    By Aracely Santander

  10. HighSchoolCeb says:
    15 de marzo de 2010, 15:16
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  11. Alejandra Valdivia says:
    15 de marzo de 2010, 15:21

    My best friend is called Juan Jose he is from Coquimbo he was born in Arica, he is 21 yearas old, is a very understanding, he is very nice and we have a big friendship, he is studenting Aiep university in the same school, he's been friend for more than 3 years.
    His birthday is on december 7th.
    Juan likes playing football his true pasion, his a team is coquimbo unido and colo-colo and likes music in special reggae, hip- hop, cumbia and romantics.


    By Camila Fernanda Peñaloza Hernandez.

  12. Ailyn Andrea says:
    15 de marzo de 2010, 15:25

    My best friend is called Viviana, she lives here in La Serena. She studies in Maria Educa School. Viviana is 16 years old.
    She likes the japanese culture, the candies and the movies.
    We knew in San Antonio School in fifth grade.
    Of the beginning we were friends.
    She is very funny, inteligent, so happy and talkative.

    ►By Ailyn Diaz

  13. Alejandra Valdivia says:
    15 de marzo de 2010, 15:41

    My best friend is called Valeria, she is from La Serena, she studies in San Antonio school, Valeria is 16 years old and his birthday is on june 12th.
    She is more tall than me, is a girl so much happy, she loves his dogs called Benito and like go to the mall, is very company, understanding,talkative, honest, frank and we need love social.
    She is very intelligent and beautiful.
    I meet my best friend in 6th grade in the San Antonio school a long time ago.
    We knew to valeria because I has new in the school and very social.
    Valeria loves the animals and she likes pizza.

  14. ►Mimy*[15] says:
    15 de marzo de 2010, 15:43

    My best friend is called Martin. He is from Arica but he lives in La Serena now, in San Joaquin.
    He like listen Hip-hop, fix pictures on Photoshop and watch ‘’Hey Arnold’’.
    He goes in 3rd grade on Seminario Conciliar. He have a twin sister. I meet him in a football play. He is so talkative, funny and loyal.


    By: Domynyk Brown

  15. Gabeee says:
    15 de marzo de 2010, 15:54

    My best friend is Juanjo.
    He lives in La Serena, he's 16 years old and he study in Seminario Conciliar school.
    I meet him in a party of a common friend 2 years ago, since this day we have a wonderful friendship.
    He is very sympathetic and intelligent same than I.
    Juanjo loves the astronomy and he is president of an academy in his school. Also, he loves the music, of differents music styles, reggae, hip-hop, rock and many others.
    My friend hates the animals and some sports.
    In my opinion Juanjo is a great friend, and I think that I never will find a person like him.

    By: Gabriela Ignacia Riquelme

    kiss, bye !

  16. Anónimo Says:
    15 de marzo de 2010, 16:29

    My best friend is called Natalia Cortes she was born in La Serena. She studies in the Elena Bettini School. Natalia have 16 years. She is reliable, loyal and nice. The to make the years 2005 in the 6º grade when come my school.




    By Verónica Ponce

  17. HighSchoolCeb says:
    15 de marzo de 2010, 17:37

    My best friend is called Michelle, she was born in La Serena on July 27, 1993.
    Michelle is 16 years old, she is from La Serena in Las Compañias.
    She studies in Elena Bettini school, she is nice, happy, crazy, loyal, funny and reliable.
    I met her in the school, in 7th grade.
    She likes to play table tennis and being with his boyfriend Dario.

    By: Vanessa Cabrera :)

  18. HighSchoolCeb says:
    15 de marzo de 2010, 17:54

    My best friend is called Patricia, she is from La Serena and lives in La Serena. she studies in E.B. school. she is 13 years old.
    She is nice, very intelligent, funny, crazy, understanding. I meet her when I was 3 years old and she was a baby Patricia likes looking clothes and going shopping.

    By: Sofía Godoy Varas

  19. .taviithaaxD! says:
    15 de marzo de 2010, 18:25

    My best friend is called Carolina Sandoval, she is from La Serena.

    She is a student in Elena Bettini school, she is 15 year old.

    She is happy, nice, loyal, understanding and help`s me.

    Y met my friend the firts school day, 8 basic.

    Carolina likes the voley.

    By : Barbara Garry Flores.

  20. HighSchoolCeb says:
    15 de marzo de 2010, 18:37

    my best friend is felipe, he lives in la serena.
    He is 16 years old, and i met him because he lives near my house, he is very nice, and funny, and is a very good friends ,is a trustworthy person who can tell you my secrets.
    Addition to the likes the same music as my it is, altenative rock,or bands like paramore and linkin park.

    by sebastian castellon

  21. Valhë says:
    16 de marzo de 2010, 12:23

    One of the my bests friends is Fransisco Fajardo, we call him "Galleta" or "Galletita" He is from La Serena he is 16 years old and is student.
    He is short, have the hair black and the eyes brown, is good to jokes, is very funny and talkative.
    I me him in Kinder, in the 1999, Galleta likes play football.




    By: José Gahona

  22. marcando la diferencia says:
    16 de marzo de 2010, 14:21
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  23. marcando la diferencia says:
    16 de marzo de 2010, 14:24

    My best friend is called Mauricio Esteban is my neighbor, is of medium height, with dark skin and hair is black, has fifteen years of age, born agosto tenth, nineteen hundred ninety-four in San Fernando, Chile , but now lives here in the serene.

    The student at the Salesianos schools la serena.
    Sometimes we play football, pear almost always play tennis, ping-pong and play station 2.

    by Rodrigo Molina

  24. HighSchoolCeb says:
    16 de marzo de 2010, 14:55
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  25. HighSchoolCeb says:
    16 de marzo de 2010, 15:01

    my best friend is called Vanessa Cabrera she is from La serena in villa el indio. she study in Elena Bettini school.
    she is: nice ,respectful,reliable,loyal.
    I`met her in the school,in 7ª grade,
    vanessa like going to the cinema


    michelle cuello hernandez 3 medio

  26. HighSchoolCeb says:
    16 de marzo de 2010, 16:04

    My best friend is dante, he lives in La Serena. He is 17 years old and study in San Niolas school.
    He is funny, good fiend,and nice.
    I met her my friend in the street at the age of 4, and we do bmx sport in which tricks are done with the bike.
    Dante likes the parties , play games and football.

    By: Carlos Araya (carlitox nota loka)

  27. HighSchoolCeb says:
    18 de marzo de 2010, 13:45

    my best friends is called geraldine diaz,she was born in melipilla, she studies in the school particular melipilla in the same grade as me ,she is 16 years old ,geraldine lave the brown eyes ,is of the same stature of me.
    she gives good advices,very intelligent,much patience ,confiable ,the good keeping secret.geraldine love to get out of shopping the mall and the deligted handmade and her spare times pass whit the animals,favorite is the dog.
    geraldine tobe present at good and bad times.

    by:maria ignacia araus alvarez

  28. Ailyn Andrea says:
    18 de marzo de 2010, 17:45
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  29. Ailyn Andrea says:
    18 de marzo de 2010, 18:07

    My best friend is Sebastián Marcelo Olivares Espinosa, he born in Valparaiso. He is now in La Serena , studies in Elena Bettini school withme (grades differents).Is 17 old years.
    Sebastián like of music, as Mark Antony, Máná, Soda stereo and others, also playing soccer and like playing in play station2.He hate don`t play soccer when can. Is taller than me,brown skin, the colour eyes is brown and dark hair and psychologically is shy, good friend, loving,nice,good people, and more qualities.
    Seba and me,we met in school in end 2007.
    Sebastián also is my boyfriend and is alliance chief of grade.


    By: Paulina Azolas :)

  30. HighSchoolCeb says:
    18 de marzo de 2010, 18:14

    My best friendis called Ricardo Felipe Herrera Reyes he is from La figary he play football he is 16 years old. He is funny, rascal, reliable, nice and understar. Imet my friend to medium of 8th grade in same grade.
    Ricardo is good friend in all moment.He also enjoy when we play video games and when speaking with girlfriends.

    by:jose fgueroa.

  31. HighSchoolCeb says:
    18 de marzo de 2010, 19:45

    My best friend is called Belen Gallrdo Varas, she is from La Serena, she lives in Algarrobito, studyes the Elena Bettini in 3°grade high school,she is 16 years old.

    Belen is intelligent, tall, and sometimes absment minded.Her color of skin is white, her hair is brown, and wavy and his eyes brown.
    She is always when you need, her she has a word, of help, she is very funny and very nice.

    The met in 5°grade of school, we met in the classroom, though bignning we were not good friend, whit time, we thomake the ñknow better, understand and become the best friend ever, because true friendship born wher tho people who are different learn to share and love each other.

    Karem Cabello

  32. HighSchoolCeb says:
    19 de marzo de 2010, 14:15

    my best fiend is called José Galleguillos, is 16 years old just as i, live you take care of in it of the ninght love song, studied in the same school, had been 12 years of being course componions. It is high, thin humorous, likes to eat, comprehesible, it always gives advice me and furthermore ever can be counted on unconditionally. The step with and the gustaria one not to separate to me very well to me of since want to it and is but the important thing for my.

    by paula gonzalez

  33. Unknown says:
    19 de marzo de 2010, 15:16
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  34. Unknown says:
    19 de marzo de 2010, 15:19

    My best friend is Marco Arriagada.He is from La Serena.He lives in santiago now.He is 17 years old.he is loyal,funny and a good friend.I met him when I was 5 years and was in the garden and in the summer I travel to santiago to visit and then travel to La Serena and going to the beach

    By Jose Alvarez =)

  35. HighSchoolCeb says:
    19 de marzo de 2010, 17:19

    My best friend is named Karem Cabello Collado, she was born in Calama but she lives in La serena now.
    She is studying in Elena Bettini school in the same grade as me. Karem is 15 years old.
    She is intelligent, talkative, funny, friendly, loyal, reliable, understanding, she also gives good advice and something is bad tempered.
    I met my friend in the fifth grade, in the first break of the school.
    This is my best friend we spend the entire time together, we tell secrets and support each other as well as our other friends.

    By: Belén Gallardo.

  36. shiki_xc says:
    20 de marzo de 2010, 11:57

    My best friend is called raul but we say "frog", is 17 and lives in Coquimbo.
    One of the things we like to do is get together in the evenings to play ball.
    We met at the stadium when we went to see a match of the Catholic University in La Serena.

    By: Francisco Fajardo

  37. shiki_xc says:
    20 de marzo de 2010, 12:08

    My best friend is Francisco, is 16 and is my classmate.
    We met last year, when it comes to school and became good friends.
    It is very friendly and funny, comversamos much in class and always challenge us. We spent many moments that I will never forget.

    german sarria

  38. anita says:
    20 de marzo de 2010, 18:25

    my best friend is karina my cousin , she has seventeen age, study in the school la providencia of ovalle , she is median and is of hair long and color black , eyes us brown , we state together from baby we count the secret and the happen the summer together is the more adjoin that I love and the I want very much and the friendship is a value very important

    by ana alvarez

  39. HighSchoolCeb says:
    20 de marzo de 2010, 18:42

    my best friend is called gabriela ignacia; she lives and was born in La Serena.she a student in the same grade as me. she is 16 years old.
    gaby is slim, medium, height; very very good friend funny, loyal, understanding; she have patience and comprenhension with me.
    I met her more in 8° grade but we hated. a year later we know more when she went to home in the same minibus as me.
    my mom love much at gaby and I too

    by gaby araya

  40. PukaBroly says:
    21 de marzo de 2010, 11:21

    my best friend is called Ricardo Francisco. he is 16 years old, is so tall and have black hair, is so cute, nice and good friend. is a football player of the PAC's football club. sometimes we go to his house just for watch hey arnold (: or listen some music. I meet ricardo when he was 10 years old, and live two blocks to my house. He studies on the Geronimo Rendic School, here, in la serena.

    by: Claudia Daniela Carvajal o: =D

  41. HighSchoolCeb says:
    22 de marzo de 2010, 15:11

    my best friend is Robert, he lives in the city of La Serena, has 16 years is otaku. dedicated to watch anime.is loyal, trustworthy and funny.always watching TV and playing online games ragnark camo, Vapir king, full metal Alchimist, naruto blood +, trinity blood.


    ma†hia§ §egovia rodriguez

  42. HighSchoolCeb says:
    24 de marzo de 2010, 17:31

    My best friend is Carolina Vasquez Cortes , she is 16 years old. She studies in Seminario conciliar school in La Serena. Carolina lives in Coquimbo, She is very beautiful , she has long and brown hair , she has big and brown eyes and she is really tall . We are best friends because we share the same things such us swimming, going out, going to the gym and much more.

    karim alvarado rojas

  43. HighSchoolCeb says:
    24 de marzo de 2010, 17:32

    My best friend is Carolina Vasquez Cortes , she is 16 years old. She studies in Seminario conciliar school in La Serena. Carolina lives in Coquimbo, She is very beautiful , she has long and brown hair , she has big and brown eyes and she is really tall . We are best friends because we share the same things such us swimming, going out, going to the gym and much more.