Summer days

Vacations are over and school is here, back to classes, uniforms, rules and all that kind of things. Our routine changes once again, we have to wake up early in the morning, to spend the whole day at school and of course study for tests and do homeworks, but we can still remember our vacation days. How was your usual summer day?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

46 Response to "Summer days"

  1. shortillo says:
    5 de marzo de 2009, 16:54

    A normal summer day I wake up at twelve o'clock or earlier when we were to somewhere, to the pool, to a camping, and others, sometimes did not take breakfast, I take a shower and I dress quickly to go to lunch with my parents, my brother, my sister and my big niece, sometimes my small niece visited my house, with her mother, the girlfriend of my brother, after lunch I watch TV until the three o'clock, at this time I go to the beach, but if it was not possible I where was my cousin, she is my age, she comes from Santiago in the summer and I go with her to many places, I stayed with her until the eight o'clock, then I go to my home and I eat something and I left with my brother where their friends, with them I listen the music, sometimes them did parties, I stayed whit them until the night, one or two o'clock, then of this I go to sleep.
    By Patricio Gutiérrez

  2. shortillo says:
    5 de marzo de 2009, 17:00

    my summer routine age wake up dress and to go out the beach or to any place with friend,first to parents. after to the house, take a seth and festivity but sometimes i go put and end


    melisa trigo.

  3. shortillo says:
    5 de marzo de 2009, 17:05
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  4. HighSchoolCeb says:
    6 de marzo de 2009, 12:18

    a simple summer day, I wake up at noon, have breakfast, I dress quickly, watching TV, I meet with my friends and then almuerzo.despues voi to the beach with my family and then at 7 pm I meet with my friends until 9 pm, and I go to dinner with my family and then I see TV and I'm going to sleep.
    by Fernanda Olivares.

  5. HighSchoolCeb says:
    6 de marzo de 2009, 14:16

    Wakening to the 11 hrs to 13 hrs and up lunch to go swimming or shopping mall with my family andalusia andalusia center or take exit 11 and play with my friends, watching movies, eating and comversar reach the house and watch TV and sleep and lso Saturday cueca dancing all night ...
    by Constanza Araya

  6. HighSchoolCeb says:
    6 de marzo de 2009, 14:41

    My summer routine was not mui interesting, almost every day were getting up late, like at 11 a.m. or 12, after I was bathing, was going to have lunch and the majority of the days me iva to the beach and aveces I was remaining in the house or salia to the center, I was as 1 month doing the same routine, and I was two weeks encamping in carrizal, a beach near vallenar, there every day towards anything different was never the same routine it was the exciting of this walk.

    By Loreto C.

  7. alexandra paola says:
    7 de marzo de 2009, 11:07

    start my vacation a little boring to go downtown at night, the beach, but then I went to camp in Vallenar, Copiapó trip to Santiago to go where my father, a good, passive back to me and calm in bus

  8. HighSchoolCeb says:
    7 de marzo de 2009, 13:33
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  9. HighSchoolCeb says:
    7 de marzo de 2009, 13:45

    The days of summer i wake up late, then i proficient and i saw. In a bit i breakfast and i labo teeth.Then he helped my mother in the toilet.In the afternoon come my cousins and ate lunch together.In the nights i come out with my friends to the center or to dance, after it came to the house i sleep and starts all over again.

    by:Nicole Angel

  10. HighSchoolCeb says:
    8 de marzo de 2009, 13:47

    my summer was over training (every day at 8 am) and also go to the beach, going to parties. Also leaving the field to swimming pools. In recent days was the only one who does sleep ... End



    by Nicolas V.

  11. Unknown says:
    8 de marzo de 2009, 17:19

    My waking at eleven or twelve a.m o'clock, I shower, I dress and then ate somithing, then was listened to music in my stereo, lunch at four p.m o'clock and then came out with my friends at the center andalusia, mall or Caracol Colonia¨, reached home at seven p.m, playd computer at nine o'clock, then watching T.V and slept at one or two a.m
    The Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday I waking up at nine a.m o'clock for to go coaching basketball until one p.m o'clock.
    By Alfredo Pizarro

  12. HighSchoolCeb says:
    9 de marzo de 2009, 14:31

    On a summer day I woke up at 12 or 11 am, then I rose and dressed me. As was expected only very late lunch. Then hit the streets to ride with a friend and we played tennis till 9 pm. After dinner and watching TV has been said! Finally I fell asleep at 12, 1 or 2 in the morning. So I took my whole summer

    By Francisco Cortés

  13. chofi titi says:
    9 de marzo de 2009, 16:13

    In my vacations I woke up at thirty past twelve,I took a shower and to stay one hour, then help my mother make cleanliness in house, when the lunch was ready at three o'clock we sat in family and ate and talk and also watch tv at five I left with my boyfriend to walk... and also with my friend till at thirty past nine and then take some tea, for then watch tv and go to sleep at twelve o'clock.

  14. HighSchoolCeb says:
    9 de marzo de 2009, 17:22

    a normal i wake up in eleven o'clock, and i get up in five minutes, i go to the bath, i drush my teeths and i have a showersummer day take a breakfast,then i make sports, play a computer games, soccer ]finally i drush my teeth, and i go to sleep

  15. shortillo says:
    10 de marzo de 2009, 13:09
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  16. shortillo says:
    10 de marzo de 2009, 13:11

    My routine of summer 2009: I raise Me to the eleven of the morning Breakfast see TV in the sofa To the six took tea And, finally, play ball with my friends until eleven . That was my routine in the summer of 2009
    by valentina olivares

  17. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de marzo de 2009, 13:45

    In my summer days I woke up to 13hrs. I swim and then lunch at 15hrs. iva me after the pool or beach and came to 8hrs. to my house, I turned to swim and I arranged to go to karretiar at night with my friends after arriving at 3 in the morning. I put on my pajamas and lay down to sleep.
    By Pabla Rojas

  18. Pazhy !!! says:
    10 de marzo de 2009, 13:53

    I woke up at 12 o´clock of the days and then go to my parents room to watch TV and go to me 13 o´clock to wash and dress ibva and then go out and ride a bicycle for one hour at 14:30 a half pasta one, returning home for lunch, after which it was undecided, because sometimes I went to school, to the mall, the beach and I stayed at home playing computer, listening to music, reading, among other things. At 19:30 a half past one I was going to take once, and then watch a movie and go to bed finally.

  19. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de marzo de 2009, 14:41

    My summer was fun,wake up at twelve o'clock or earlier which was fantastic,quickly I take a shower, sometimes did not take breakfast to go to lunch with my parents,after lunch going to the beach,to the pool,to a camping.
    we arrived at eight o'clock,after I watch TV then of this I go to sleep.

    by:Ignacio Carrizo

  20. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de marzo de 2009, 15:42

    my routine during the holidays was not very interesting, first I get up late, sometimes after me going to the beach or walk a few days with my family when we arrived after was playing football in my street with some of my friends and I sometimes stayed in the home playing computer, although not very well trained and the passing was good throughout.
    By gabriel rojas

  21. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de marzo de 2009, 15:46

    My summer day:
    I wake up at ten o'clock,then have breakfast,after this I go to open the my ciber. at 3 or 4 o'clock have a lunch,go to the beach with my friends ,and then play a computer game and at evering have a dinner at night go to sleep
    by:maximiliano ortiz

  22. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de marzo de 2009, 16:18

    my summer days were steak ... I lifted the 1 then I bathed, dressed and into my room then went out with my friends and Come to any side or no taxes for the house of my cousin, i came to dinner i I turned out to bathe at night to annoy my friends and then came out to reel me connected to my home or inviting a friend for not being bored to sleep almost every day and that Hasi

  23. Unknown says:
    10 de marzo de 2009, 16:19

    A normal sumer day I wake up at one o'clock or late and taking a breakfast and one hour later I taking a lunch, then with my family go to the beach or a camping or a pool, after this I taking a dinner and then, in the night, with my family visited a different tourist places as the Plaza de Armas or any other place and finally I go to the sleep.
    By Jorge Jauriat

  24. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de marzo de 2009, 16:21
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  25. Unknown says:
    10 de marzo de 2009, 16:40

    My normal sumer day I wake up at eleven o'clock or late and taking a breakfast, then watching TV or use the computer all morning, then I go to the beach with my family or any other place, then, I back to my home and taking a dinner and then, watch TV with my family and finally I go to my room and sleep.
    By Brian Correa

  26. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de marzo de 2009, 17:10

    I woke up to 8hrs then looked at the monkeys then televises almorsaba to 13hrs, slept till like 3 hrs, played ball with my friends, took the eleven to 8hrs looked televisro and slept ....

  27. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de marzo de 2009, 17:11

    I woke up to 8hrs then looked at the monkeys then televises almorsaba to 13hrs, slept till like 3 hrs, played ball with my friends, took the eleven to 8hrs looked televisro and slept ....
    by Diego Olivares

  28. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de marzo de 2009, 17:34

    I in summer my make up at 12:00 pm.
    Then I my shower, and breakfast.then make the bed, feed the dog.
    Then I watch t.v. and I listen to music.
    Then i lunch, and play computer. I finality my sleep is to 21:30 o'clock
    by carolina munizaaga.

  29. shortillo says:
    10 de marzo de 2009, 18:02

    I wake up not so early, I get up and I drush my teeths and i have a shower, every days I was to different places, to the beach, craft fairs, to play basketball, then I came to my house and I have a shower again, I set right and I go to parties :D

  30. Valeee says:
    11 de marzo de 2009, 15:14

    in the summer I wake up in the one o'clock and lunch a half past tho, I see TV, I have a shawer in a four o'clock, after this I go to the house of my friends, we go to different places, or I surf in internet, in the eight o'clock I eat, lielf past nine to play diferent games finalli I sleep in the one o'clock

  31. shortillo says:
    11 de marzo de 2009, 15:35

    I wake up not so early, I get up and I drush my teeths and i have a shower, every days I was to different places, to the beach, craft fairs, to play basketball, then I came to my house and I have a shower again, I set right and I go to parties :D
    by Nicol Canto

  32. shortillo says:
    11 de marzo de 2009, 15:39

    my routine in summer is:
    I wake up in the nine o'clock and i get up in eleven o'clock, I have a shower, then i lunch, sometimes i was to the beach, with my cousin, and at the night i was to the house of my cousins
    by valeska araya

  33. Fedo P. says:
    11 de marzo de 2009, 15:55

    My summer routine was usually up at 2 o'clock or 4 o'clock, I bathed and went out with my friends at the mall.
    in January went to the south, known Lican ray, Pucón, Villarica, Temuco, Valdivia and Chiloé, and these were my summer routine.

    by Fernando Pérez

  34. laa_kathy07 says:
    11 de marzo de 2009, 15:57

    My summer holidays were very good but short ... I did wake up in the morning half past nine, went to the bathroom, I shower, I dressed, made me breakfast because I was alone. watched television until after twelve o'clock, and then went to where my cousin ... sometimes we were going to the beach or a thought back, watching television or talk, at six I went to my house looked more Yahi television, internet or at rest or .. then eat,listeniong to music shower and sometimes I sleep, or where I was going to a cousin, returned to my house and sleep.

  35. juanitho xd says:
    11 de marzo de 2009, 16:13

    my routine is I rise to 10 o'clock in the morning soon volume a bath seen volume to me breakfast 12 o'clock I leave to walk in bicycle I arrive at the house to 2 a quarter and lunch I leave to the beach with my family and we arrived at o'clock from behind schedule 7 coat dog I give to 10 food and quarter him at night and we left to eat something to the night with my family we arrived at 12 or 1 at night and I lie down. of: John xd

  36. Unknown says:
    11 de marzo de 2009, 16:37

    A normal sumer day I wake up at eleven o'clock and I go to the forest with my cousins ubicated around to the camp of my grandmother in Ovalle, then I breakfast and then with my family are visited a my uncle and we luncheon with him,after this the lunch with my family back to the camp and watch TV or listen to music, then, in the night I go to the sleep

    by Rudell Rojas

  37. HighSchoolCeb says:
    11 de marzo de 2009, 17:16

    I was in my vacation, I woke up at 1 for breakfast, shower and I ordered my part and after lunch and the 3. After fixing my things to go to the beach and returned to the 8 to bathe and then go hang with my friends and girlfriend and returned to my house at 1 am and when party later had to get to sleep
    By Pedro Yañez

  38. belen urizar says:
    12 de marzo de 2009, 13:45

    My day begins when I get up at 11:30 a.m. to wash the teeth ytomar desalluno, despues see tv and play to the computer, luncheon and I go away to playing basqutbol to the chocolate box come to my house and go away to the plya with misamigos, have dinner with my family and go away to sleeping.

  39. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de marzo de 2009, 14:31

    In My Normal day of summer I wake up at 11 o'clock, showered me, later eating my breakfast, later on my pc and playing or see Bleach and later to leave a playing in the street or when it left a beach or swimming pools it left my house to 14 o'clock and it returned o'clock to 21, later playing in my pc or it left to any place with my friendly and it returned to 23 o'clock later go to sleep , see TV and off the Tv to the 3:30 approximately......
    By: Sebastian Espindola

  40. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de marzo de 2009, 14:51

    One of my normal summer day I woke to a the one o'clock.Fuimos as: swimming pool, day camp, day etc.Un we went to the house of one of my aunts in Antofagasta and we stay there for two semanas.Y when you arrive at Serena again the only thing I did was sleep ...............

    by:Felipe Segovia

  41. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de marzo de 2009, 15:07

    I was getting up at twelve o'clock in the morning, was having a shower, i was changing clothes, and comia juice with pany with my family us ibamos to going out to the beach or simply of picnic, we come and comia the dinner and salia with my friends to spending(passing) it well, when it(he,she) was coming to the house I was sitting down to seeing tv, until I was going to bed to sleeping.

  42. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de marzo de 2009, 15:20

    In summer I was getting up late, was going away to walking with my family and then I was going to where my friends, also it(he,she) was going to the beach in the night, when it(he,she) was coming to the house veia tv up to very late and this way it was my vacaciones.valentina colina

  43. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de marzo de 2009, 15:35

    waking up early every day to play my favorite sport after the futbool came to my sweet home for a shower after I sort my room to sleep and then wake up and lead back to Howrah by selecting chilena sub 14 to conclude that again the same routine Morning shower and sort my havitacion bed at 20:00 hrs and I enjoyed dinner with my friend the inseparable play station
    preguntence that a game of futbool until 21:30 hrs and the bed to sleep for another day the same routine again and told so my summer holidays were super hagotadoras

  44. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de marzo de 2009, 17:17

    my holidays were in copiapo; I gotup at 10:30 ;I bathed and took breakfast with my family ;after a few hours I went to the pool because it was very hot ; lunch and then left to walk the streets of copiapo

    BY: VALENTINA ARCOS

  45. Pazhy !!! says:
    23 de marzo de 2009, 15:03

    In my vacations, me dsespertaba to the neighborhood of them 11:00 am and 1:00pm, me levantava, it(he,she) was taking desyuno, he(she) me was washing the teeth, was bathing me and then m vestia for i to the house of my aunt or to the house of my cousins but I did not still have in the mia because I did not like it(him,her) was having lunch in his(her,your) house or aveces m was going after luncheon, was washing the teeth ii me kedaba looking at the TV or I was joining with my friends and friends was entering(approaching) myself at 10:30 more or less I was taking eleven was washing the teeth, me ponis the pijama, me ib to putting to bed, veia TV and me dormia.
    By:susana cuevas

  46. Ani!tha says:
    16 de abril de 2009, 16:04

    Her It brilliant pass in the summer, I was great to the beach and my cousins came of santiago which was a very enterteining ja, in the morning it, she was taking breakfast and me VAT to the beach since, like at eight o'clock to be going to walk in bicycle despues it he, she was coming to the house and was putting me to bed and me bolvia to sleeping, then me VAT to the house of my to buelita.

    Good-bye Ana.!!!!!!!