Gadgets

Today's world surrounds us with a lot of technology and devices to ease our life, some people love them others hate them. All of us have some favorite ones, mine are laptops, I think they are great, give you tools, access to internet, softwares, and a lot more. How about you?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

33 Response to "Gadgets"

  1. juaanca says:
    1 de abril de 2009, 20:08

    My favorite gadget is Laptop becouse with these objects we can make every things that we want, for example: listen to music, play some games, use Internet, send e-mails, communicate with the friends, and some actions more advanced like mix songs, create images, improve and modify photographies, learn about new technologies and something so important like connect with the world, In my situation use this gadget becouse is most confortable than PC I can walk in the city with my laptop without problems.

  2. krhizx says:
    3 de abril de 2009, 19:03

    my favorite gadget is the notebook,because is a fantastic gadget that help me with my works and also to save my music,images,games,etc.
    also help me to communicate with my friends,use internet,send e-mails and write my works of english.
    By: Cristian Rojo

  3. Diego says:
    4 de abril de 2009, 16:52

    My favorite gadget is the nintendo because I think that in I can liberate all my tensions and keeps me entertained many hours.
    I have a nintendo wii that is a console that simulates the movements that I do
    Also this console unlike other one allows me to move and to do exercise.
    I very funny !

  4. Romina says:
    4 de abril de 2009, 19:35

    For me the gadget that is indispensable is the cell, I can't live without a cell. Is one of the gadgets that we doing the life easier, everyday. It's so easy for talk with the another person, and is quick. Well, maybe can said me that need money to talk for cell, but for me is easier, because my cell have a plan that my dad payed ones to month.
    Also I like the computer, but as I said before: I can't live without a cell.


    By: Romina Díaz

  5. Aldo Dagakoes says:
    5 de abril de 2009, 13:48

    My favorite gadget is cell phone because in this gadget everything can be done, for example: taken pictures of very good resolution, play game, listen to music with headphones or without, use Internet, send messages or multimedia messages, call your loved ones. I like much this gadget besides because is very practical and easy to use also there are several models that are beautiful there are many colors. In the present the cell phone are very advanced Their technology is very updated. I have in this moment two nokia cell phones, one is from Movistar company and the other is Entel.

  6. Aldo Dagakoes says:
    5 de abril de 2009, 13:48

    by: aldo galleguillos

  7. Live Musiic says:
    5 de abril de 2009, 14:02

    My Favortite gadget is Mp4, because I may listen music, watch videos, transport information, watch photos, listen radio. Also is easy to carry is very small and light. Is my gadget favorite, because I like everything has the mp4.

    By: Maximiliano Alfaro !

  8. sofii says:
    5 de abril de 2009, 14:21

    My favorite gadget is Mp3 because for my is something that use always and is a form more easy of to listen music because are apparatuses super comfortable and boys and they have capacity for to put the music that one wants . I like much this gadget because is practice and I can not be without listening music.


    By Sofía Araya :)

  9. Live Musiic says:
    6 de abril de 2009, 16:25

    My favorite Gadget is Notebook, because it is a very useful and necessary tool to handle information and to accede to Internet at any where, so I can listen to music, see videos, photos, work , contact me with friends in chatting on line, send e-mails and to communicate with the world.

    By : Paula Cortés ;D .-

  10. Live Musiic says:
    6 de abril de 2009, 16:36

    My favorite gadget is the cell phone because it help me to listen to music. I can play games and I can use Internet. I also can take photographs. The cell phones has an easy programme and I can take
    it wherever I want. cell phones don´t use special bateries and they can be charged easily. An adventage of cell phones is that I can be found wherever I am because my cell phone has GPS.Cellphone
    has helped people because the communication is easier and faster.

    by: daniela pizarro

  11. Unknown says:
    6 de abril de 2009, 17:30

    Well, for me the best gadget is my phone -a mobile one-, I like this gadget, because I can do wherever I want, for example I can take pictures and I can talk with my friends all the time. Another reason that why I prefer this gadget, is because I'm really into music, so with my mobile phone I can listen my favorite music everywhere I go.
    My mobile phone has other services which make my life easier and funny, such as SMS for text messaging (I can communicate with my friends texting messages because is cheaper and faster than talking) ,bluetooth, e-mail, infrared, camera with video recorder and MMS for sending and receiving photos and videos from my friends’ phones, MP3 player and also a radio.
    So how you can see, with my mobile phone I can do the same things that I do with the computer and with my MP3 player, but in a better and easier way.

    By: PAULA YAÑEZ

  12. _.:CoNI:._ says:
    6 de abril de 2009, 17:37

    My favorite gadget is the computer, becouse i can make much thing, be example; download music, videos, movies. besides i can listen to music, watch photographies, videos series, comunicate with my friend, send e-mail, find out about my group of music, learn photographies and information, study, search information and make other thing.

    by: Constanza Zuleta

  13. _.:CoNI:._ says:
    6 de abril de 2009, 17:38

    My favorite gadget is the cell phone, because I use all day, in the morning for see the hour, and hurry me for go to the school, I have other use for my cell phone, for example: listen to music, play games, the calendary that recall me importants date,the alarm for all the morning, the camera that is very funny for the different styles and figures for adorn the photo, and is very useful and necesary for call to my family, when is appropriate.

    By: Tatiana Arcos Vega

  14. HighSchoolCeb says:
    6 de abril de 2009, 18:02

    for my the gadget more indispensable is the computer, because is very useful, for comunication with friends, mother, father, etc. ademas, for realize jobs and study of the pupil and the task in the school.
    the computer is technology because is very useful in my life and of the people in general for the rapid use and the result is very good for realize the use.



    By: Fernanda!*

    =D

  15. .......:pilita:....... says:
    6 de abril de 2009, 18:19

    The cell phone is my favorite gadgets because is very important for my life.with the cell phone can taking picture, talk, texting message(is much more cheap that call), listen to music,surf the net, send e-mail, can be communicate with my family, my friends. one day without my cell is like not exist, my life rotate around the cell!!!!
    besides make the life eaiser, shorten distance.
    Is the best gagdets !!!

    By: Camila Ortiz.

  16. HighSchoolCeb says:
    6 de abril de 2009, 18:56

    I don’t like so much the technology, no attract me like to other persons, I not hate it but neither I love it, even so I think that the computer and the phone or cell are great tools for our life. The computer allow us facilitate many task in all ambit, is quick and efficient and the phone or cell allow us be communiqué although the person with who we want talk is kilometers a lot away.

    By: Tamara Villalobos.

  17. HighSchoolCeb says:
    6 de abril de 2009, 19:10

    My favorite gadget is computer because help me to do many things, for example help me to download games, listen music, writing messages whit my friend, use internet, read about what happens in the world for newspapers, create images and many things more. Also is very important in my life because I am always connected in the computer for the internet and for the communicate whit my friends and family.


    By: Suellen Ogalde

  18. HighSchoolCeb says:
    6 de abril de 2009, 19:11

    my favorite gadget is the play station because always played and is something that is easy to use and easy to install, very fun.

    By: Ivan Rojas

  19. HighSchoolCeb says:
    6 de abril de 2009, 19:38

    my favorite gadget is my laptop because it can do everything I want to play , chatting etc. in my opinion I think is one of the biggest advances tegnologicos that allows us to be in a different way communication in all the world =)

    By: Ian ^^

  20. HighSchoolCeb says:
    6 de abril de 2009, 19:40

    My favorite gadget is the computer becouse is the most complete in Information, Entertainment, Communications ,is useful and the best is to invent , is very useful for my becouse occupies often to talk to my friends ,make my task , fun and learn .I think the best technology invented

    By: Josefa Salas

  21. Unknown says:
    6 de abril de 2009, 19:55

    My favorite gadget is the mp3 because I can save music, videos, images, photographs, can carry information to different places especially for the college.
    is very necessary for me because it is an easy to use and carry

  22. Unknown says:
    6 de abril de 2009, 19:58

    la de arriba soy yo siempre se me olvida colocar mi nombre :

    soy yo tamara p =) la sek pa ingles

    ( wuachorneim) m despido XD

  23. HighSchoolCeb says:
    6 de abril de 2009, 20:30

    My favorite gadget is the cell phone becouse is very funny listen to music, watch video and photo also the call, send text messages, play games and more.
    I have the cell phone only for listen to music and use often for talk with my friend and the cell phone and the headphone are very funny and intertaining.

    by:German

  24. HighSchoolCeb says:
    6 de abril de 2009, 20:53

    my favorite gadgets is a cell phone because everyday I use, is small, have games, I listen to music, record videos, I see pictures, of course I comunicate with my family and my friends and too is easy to use y practical

    by:hugo maturana

  25. Unknown says:
    7 de abril de 2009, 14:26

    My favorite gadget is the computer because is a very important element in the people life, helpping in works of the all area, giving information and answering all kind of questions.
    I always use this gadget for my school works and for my entertainment with games facebook and Messenger.
    The computer is a very fun gadget and also the best!!!...

    BY: MARIA GRACIELA

  26. HighSchoolCeb says:
    7 de abril de 2009, 15:06

    The gadget that more I use is the computer, because it has many functions, I mainly the use for to do tasks, listen to music, download music, watch video and to check page interesting for me.
    The computer with the passage of time to been very important in the life of the person by the advance that to developed. It is possible to speak with persons of others countries by messenger, watch video, watch photography, on-lines game, listen to music, watch tv, listen to radio, check blogs, e-mail and much others things that we want to do.

    By: Renee Cárdenas S.

  27. dominga says:
    7 de abril de 2009, 17:24

    my nameis:Maria Jose Ortega Rahmann
    My favorite gadget is the pendrive Mp3 ,because have much uses;
    store of information ,listen in music,record voices. also I like much because is very size small and compact,is Portable and requires little energy , and thus the expenditure of money is too little, I used for school and I
    record classes.

  28. Live Musiic says:
    13 de abril de 2009, 16:59

    I like my pc because I can chat and play I can comunicate with my family and watch photographs, printe them, I can navigate and listening To music. I like internet because I can do my homeworks. It´s amazing.



    by: ana maria

  29. sofii says:
    6 de julio de 2009, 15:46

    My favorite gagdet is computer becouse with these object I can chatear, do tasks, amuse to find new things, and it is a very useful tool in the daily life in addition I can see things that without the computer podria aver seen, images, videoes and other things also it never serves to sail and to be connected by other persons .
    *BY SEBASTIAN ARAYA

  30. sofii says:
    6 de julio de 2009, 15:48

    *My favorite gadgets is the Mp3, beacause I like listening music in different hours and places, also I can put the music
    that I want. also I can put the amount the song necessary for my.
    for my is the best gadgets of the history. I use always.

    By. Magdalena Díaz :)

  31. HighSchoolCeb says:
    6 de julio de 2009, 18:27

    My favorite gadget is the computer because it is a very useful tool because it has everything to entertain information messages and many interesting games and the great connect the internet.is my favorite gadgets.

    alonso olivares

  32. Unknown says:
    6 de julio de 2009, 18:46

    Technology facilitates life for people as you can find everything.
    Distance but also to people and can produce long-term problems
    Technology helps but also hurts.

    by : carolina Torres

  33. Unknown says:
    6 de julio de 2009, 18:47

    tecnologico my favorite subject is the computer

    By: Carolina Torres