Friends

Friends are a real treasure, they give you love, support and a lot of comprehension. We must keep them and take care of them. Personally I have few friends, but they are great. How about you?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

18 Response to "Friends"

  1. Unknown says:
    1 de abril de 2009, 18:09

    I have two best friends on this occasion I speak of daniela she is very nice girl, we have very similar tastes in my course will also have great confidence in her and to tell my secrets to her, she is responsible and a girl who cares much to my always something that I have any words of support for mi.por that I love so much and is one of my two best friends

    By: Maria Jose Alvarez

  2. Unknown says:
    1 de abril de 2009, 18:20

    I do not have a best friend if not five in the short time that I know I realized that he had never had friends like them in which people can trust, tell him my problems my stuff, spend good times, bad and terrible, with people their attitude tell me that I will never betray me and unless you are left alone we have spent so many things together that I think we will never separate.

    By:Daniela Cabezas

  3. Valhë says:
    2 de abril de 2009, 14:47

    my best friend is called Paulina Veliz, I know her since she was 8, but before that wasn`t my best friend, she is my friend since 3 years back, she is very funny, nice and good friend, she always leans me in all.
    For me it is not easy to have friends, because it is a word with much obligations, for that I not have many friends.
    With paulina I live very beautiful things, she`s funny, together we laugh, cry, etc; And although sometimes we get angry for stupid things, it always.

    By Valeria Alfaro :)

  4. melany araya says:
    2 de abril de 2009, 17:28

    my friends is maria jose,she is honest,realible,symphetic,compresion,I like style,music

  5. ivan says:
    2 de abril de 2009, 19:10

    I have various friends, but my best friend is called Eduardo, he is reliable, sympathetic, tolerant, honest, and very cheerful and funny.
    Also in my class, my friend is Ruben and Yordan, they are loyal, cheerful, funny, and honest, with they entertaining much, I make fun of and to converse in the break.
    Others friends are Maria Jose and Melany, they are my friends since very year, are sympathetic, honest and loyal.
    By: Ivan Carvajal

  6. Unknown says:
    3 de abril de 2009, 16:32

    I have a friend but only five are the best in the world are very nice to me, they have managed to get me out forward when I felt alone and more. They have been a great support to me. We are inseparable, and they learned the true meaning of friendship that I never know before.

    By: Solange Vega...

  7. HighSchoolCeb says:
    4 de abril de 2009, 13:15

    My best friends is very special, because she always helps me is especial in mathematics and physics, both always lean, she is very cheerful, intelligent and crazy but in the good sense, also is reliable in all.
    We know each other since long years back, but not at school.

    By Cristal Galleguillos =)XD

  8. HighSchoolCeb says:
    4 de abril de 2009, 13:27

    My best friend is a woman, young, tall, medium-built, generous,lazy. She has long straight shoulder-length brown hair, light brown eyes, thin neck, and white face. Our things in common are school, friends, age and some interest as activities and music.

    Be Ingrid Alcayaga.

  9. HighSchoolCeb says:
    4 de abril de 2009, 13:29

    I HAVE A FRIEND VERY COOL HE NOW how drive a skate and a car her neme is mirko castillo he is from iquique
    and boths go to the beach every summer and i wanna go this summer to see he and all me friends



    By jose flores
    numero 20º

  10. HighSchoolCeb says:
    4 de abril de 2009, 17:02

    my best friend is young dark hair ed pink lips she has white skin, light brown eyes.
    she is honest, shy, sympathetic, confident, always es to the park, the mall,downtown, and diavoletto.
    she is funny, although sometimes gets angry for stupid things.
    she is very importantfor me, because is always ehith me in every moment.
    I love her very much.
    by: paulina veliz

  11. HighSchoolCeb says:
    4 de abril de 2009, 17:31

    I have three besy friends, one is Boy and two are girls; But my best friend of today is Melany...
    She is a girl very cherfull, sociable, confident, reliable, honest; She has a good tempered.

    By: Daniela Yáñez R.

  12. Anónimo Says:
    5 de abril de 2009, 7:48

    My best friend is a great person. He is polite, caring, generous, loyal, patient, reliable, funny and understanding. He is a person that never forget, is my support and always is in my heart. Is very funny the time with he and I helping much in the problems.

    By: Katherine Alfaro :)

  13. Anónimo Says:
    5 de abril de 2009, 10:19

    My best friend is very very special for my. She is the best that exist and is very important for my. She is this when the need. I like be with her because is gentile, friendly, kind, amiable, attentive, generous, humble, loyal, sincere and is my girlfriends.

    by: Camilo Alfaro Vergara

  14. ://el_hxgo// says:
    5 de abril de 2009, 13:30

    I have many friends, but there are four that are in real good and the bad that you know to listen and help advise those who are honest, cheerful, loyal, tolerant, trustworthy and most importantly is that we are closely united with them wherever I will be able to have fun and talk honestly.

    by hugo carrizo

  15. Unknown says:
    5 de abril de 2009, 14:05

    I have few friends but my best friend is nice, honest, funny thing that one never gets bored, loyal and always understand me.
    I have a friend who is super good way to give advice of any kind and in general a good time with friends I have.
    In any case, choose good friends.

    claudia ortiz.

  16. maria fernanda says:
    5 de abril de 2009, 19:17

    my best friend is called carlos though it sounds strange but it is my honest pololo reliable and supports me in loving the good in the bad that's the most important physical frame is tall and good hope that as many haigen
    by: ana belen santander bustos

  17. Unknown says:
    5 de abril de 2009, 19:30

    my friend even though that word is too big and is mui conlleba much fun hanging impocible is wrong with it, I understood everything that happens, is reliable, cheerful, pleasant, sincere if it is the best person to me and learned, what I most dear.
    my best friends

    natalia araya

  18. HighSchoolCeb says:
    14 de abril de 2009, 13:29

    My best friend in this ocacion I am going to choose the ivan, he is a friend very good wave, is kinds is very confidential, cuek, not it not nop is confidential but also it(he) is solidary(joint) with I crumble and also with the demas companions, it, helps me with the tasks and with all that it, demonstrates that he is a good person and a good friend.
    ruben tapia 3º medio