The ideal couple

Everyone has an ideal of man or woman, for some the physical aspect is relevant, for others personality is first, anyway, all of us have an ideal and spend a lot of time looking for the "perfect" match. How is your ideal couple like?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

26 Response to "The ideal couple"

  1. HighSchoolCeb says:
    20 de marzo de 2009, 12:25

    My ideal equal must be:
    cheerful, confident, creative, dynamic, hard working, inteligent, helpful, honest, patient, sociable, tolerant and sympathetic


    by:
    Paulina Véliz
    3º medio

  2. HighSchoolCeb says:
    20 de marzo de 2009, 13:26

    my ideal equal must be: cheerful,hones,patient,sociable.inteligent,very tender ,funny and phisically taller than me and attreactive if possible.




    By :Cristal Galleguillos

    3º medio

  3. HighSchoolCeb says:
    20 de marzo de 2009, 13:29

    my ideal boyfriend must be intelligent ,humble, sympathetic,confident,hard working, patient, tolerant, very cheerful and good tempered, respecting, physical also he must attractive.



    By:

    Ingrid Alcayaga
    3º medio





    ¨sk8¨

  4. HighSchoolCeb says:
    20 de marzo de 2009, 13:39

    my ideal girlfriend must be:

    inteligent,honest,patient,sociable,nice body, blond hair,very very attractive,helpful,sympathetic and funny


    By. Jose Flores

    3º medio






    "sk8"

  5. Unknown says:
    21 de marzo de 2009, 14:19

    My ideal equal must be:

    smart, nice, kind, and loving
    Body is the important thing is the same inside
    By; Ana belen santander bustos

  6. Unknown says:
    21 de marzo de 2009, 16:37

    my ideal men, more than the physical aspect I want the personality and its way of bein, for example; he must be a gentleman,attentive, affectionate, honest,sobiable,take the initiative perseverant in life,with a clear aim and many other things that are hard to find in one person,but above all he must love me as I am.



    by valentina ...♥ ♥ ♥

  7. Anónimo Says:
    21 de marzo de 2009, 20:06

    My perfect man is tall, slim, young, handsome , brunette, Short and Black hair and regular, dark brown eyes, polite, caring, cheerful, patient, tolerant and he must love me a lot!!!!!

  8. Valhë says:
    21 de marzo de 2009, 23:32
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  9. Valhë says:
    21 de marzo de 2009, 23:34

    My ideal equal must be: Taller that me, nice, honest, joyful, someone that knows me, likes entertaining, goes to parties, musics, and loves me.
    But the physical aspect not does really matter.

    **By Valeria Alfaro**
    3º medio :)

  10. Anónimo Says:
    22 de marzo de 2009, 9:06

    my ideal couple is inteligent, tidy, hard working, atracctive, pretty, joyful, nice, middle height, truthful, intelligent, humble, mature, trustworthy and charming.

    by: Camilo Alfaro :)

  11. ivan says:
    22 de marzo de 2009, 14:11

    is a woman that I love so much that is tender, loving, to trust me and accept me as I am. I also love.
    for me the most important in a woman is not the exterior. the most important thing for me is the interior

    by: Yordan Herrera

  12. ivan says:
    22 de marzo de 2009, 16:32

    My ideal boyfriend would be funny, intelligent, confident, creative, tall, white, clear-colored hair, green eyes or blue, with a charming smile, and very tolerant

    by: maria jose Alvarez

  13. ivan says:
    22 de marzo de 2009, 16:38

    my ideal woman is honest, patient, it hard working, robberies, intelligent, helpful, tolerant and very happy and sympathetic
    by: Ivan Carvajal
    3º m

  14. danielhm15 says:
    22 de marzo de 2009, 17:49

    My ideal girlfriend must be:
    physically don´t care .... only that i like as she.
    psychologically: inteligent,female,loving,patient,cherful and honest.
    so also that she accepts as am.

    By:
    Daniel Herrera Madariaga
    3ºMedio

  15. julia says:
    23 de marzo de 2009, 14:58

    my ideal boyfriend must be: cheerful, confident, creative, generous hard wordking, hones, sociable.

    by: julia urizar

    3º medio

  16. Unknown says:
    23 de marzo de 2009, 16:03

    My ideal man is that was high, that is thin, major that I, who loves me very much, that it has clear what wants in the life, that it is not sluggish, and that is very honest and I adjoin within.

    claudia ortiz.

  17. sebastian o says:
    23 de marzo de 2009, 16:58

    My ideal person must be intelligent, feminine, friendly and tolerant with others and the physical is irrelevant because I'm not interested

  18. pedron says:
    23 de marzo de 2009, 17:07

    my boyfriend


    He debit stub nose have the clear eyes, short and dark hair, clear eyes, thin lips. He tine that to be a high place, medium built, auburn, as for his your personality exists has to be cherful,confident,gererous,nice,sociable,hard-workung,honest,extrovet,tolerant and sympathetic.


    by: solange catalina vega araya

  19. julia says:
    23 de marzo de 2009, 17:16

    my ideal boyfriend must be:

    cheerful,dynamic,hones,sociable, humble, hard working, generous, sympathetic.

    if can be posible, tall and atractive

    by: anggela carvajal

  20. Unknown says:
    23 de marzo de 2009, 17:27

    My ideal man would be honest, cheerful, decided to take things clear, affectionate, comprencivo, tall, thin and should want much

    natalia araya plaza

  21. julia says:
    23 de marzo de 2009, 17:40

    my ideal girlfriend must be:

    intelligent, affectionate, sociable, nice, helpful, friendly, honest, trust me and I am acepted

  22. julia says:
    23 de marzo de 2009, 17:40

    my ideal girlfriend must be:

    intelligent, affectionate, sociable, nice, helpful, friendly, honest, trust me and I am acepted

    by : felipe sandoval

  23. julia says:
    23 de marzo de 2009, 17:43

    my ideal loupe is, beautiful young, tall, green eyes, brunette, caring, polite, chearful and nite.

    by: dinko cortes

  24. julia says:
    23 de marzo de 2009, 17:57

    the ideal woman for me must be high, good constectura, beautiful face
    , Beautiful hair, eyes, slim
    and part psicologica must be intelligent and friendly.

    by: alex duran
    3º medio

  25. Unknown says:
    31 de marzo de 2009, 16:39

    My ideal pair deve to be nice, honest, comprehensive, happy, reliable, generous and very patient.
    By:ruben tapia
    3º medio

  26. Unknown says:
    1 de abril de 2009, 18:16

    My boyfriend has to be high ideal good boy. light green eyes, but above all have a perfect smile, older than me but not that much different so we would have all the time in the world for cononcernos and I do not get tired of being with him, that would always have to talk .

    By: Daniela Cabezas