Weekends

One of the most expected days of the week is Friday, school is over, you can have a rest and you don't have to wake up early. Some kids wait for parties, others hang out, some share with friends or family. What's your weekend routine? Do you go out? Are you a coach potato and just sit in front of the telly?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

46 Response to "Weekends"

  1. primaryschoolceb says:
    27 de marzo de 2008, 5:59
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  2. HighSchoolCeb says:
    28 de marzo de 2008, 6:08
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  3. jefferson cortes says:
    28 de marzo de 2008, 11:21
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  4. jefferson cortes says:
    28 de marzo de 2008, 11:50
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  5. jefferson cortes says:
    28 de marzo de 2008, 11:52

    My routine is:
    I wake up at nine o'clock in the morning, get up to the teen of the morning, am going to look for a few friends to play until one o'clock in the afternoon, like and at 3:30 I go out again until 6:00, come and take tea at 7:00 and then I put to play video games until 10:00, go to bed to seeing TV and fall asleep at 12:00.


    jefferson c.

  6. HighSchoolCeb says:
    28 de marzo de 2008, 15:12

    Day Saturday I sleep, I see TV, I go out with my normal mind friend carolina A pasiar to the mall at night I do my homework and then I go to bed.
    Sunday sleep most of the day to review the day Monday and then I prepare my thing for the college that are my paroramas for the weekend.

    karim.A

  7. marcando la diferencia says:
    28 de marzo de 2008, 16:18

    awake as eleven of the morning i to bathe i to dress to breakfast and later go the house of my grandmother Margarita where lunch and stay in the afternoon with my uncle and cousin where share.
    more late i to collect with my friends and to converse later i go my house for to sleep.

    Paulina A.

  8. marcando la diferencia says:
    28 de marzo de 2008, 16:43

    What I do the day Saturday is to rise as to 11 in the morning breakfast and I accompany to my breast the fair after I arrive at my house I put myself to chatear with my friends lunch later and in afternoon I go away to the street where my friends and with them we afternoon played everything the ball soon I go to my house I bathe and later I lie down since I am tired very.

    Jose alvarez

  9. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 8:04

    The Saturdays I gets up at 10 o'clock, I eat breakfast and I go to help my mother to sell in the grocery shop, then we have lunch at 3 PM, after lunch I go to my cousin's house where I make homeworks and play in the computer; then we have tea and watch TV or movies; at 10 PM I go to my house to watch TV or play the computer, and after that I go to sleep.
    On Sundays I gets up at 12 o'clock I take a shower and lunch at 1 PM; at 4 o'clock I go to my grandmother's house with my parents and my sister, where I chat and search in internet, listen music, watch TV, and sometimes I swim in the pool, at 9 o'clock we go home, I arrange my backpack and finally I go to sleep to go to school the next day.


    Belén Gallardo V.

  10. { ►Miimy* } says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 8:42

    When I get up at eleven o'clock, I have or take a bath, then to have breakfast, watching tv, eat my lunch and break after of lunch, listen to music, chat with my friends and together with my cousins, after all, to pot to bed a sleep.

    Domynyk B.

  11. { ►Miimy* } says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 8:47

    I get up and the first thing I do is play with my bed, after, I wath tv on the sofa, and have my breakfast. I have a shower and after, eat my lunch, I go to the house of my cousins, and whit she, go out of his house, to the house of somefriends, I go to my house and I sleep.

    Claudia C.

  12. (*GbY*) says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 13:32

    My routine:
    At 10:00 and then made me lift my things, then declined to take breakfast and then at 14:00 hours lunch and then saw television all afternoon and went to bed early as at 21:00 hours.

    Gabriela R. =)

  13. marcando la diferencia says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 15:29

    In the weekend I am wake up at 11 everyday, get up at 1130, and i am has breakfeast,go to does sport and go to the street with my friends or my family too they share whit me after the lunch,after i am chat about of 2 hours after does my work of school and Ordered my backpack And i am sleep listen to music at 1 of the night

    In the week i am wake up at 6:15 and get up and has a shower and i am dress at has breakfeats aft6er has the busscar and go to the school, in the break of school share whit my friens, after go to my house and does my works and i am sleep at 9 of the night

    My favorite activities to relax me are listen the music and surffing in the net
    And i am stress then dont can get things good.


    by giancarla moreno

  14. marcando la diferencia says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 15:31

    I aften to raise at 6 in the morning i take douch, take breaksfeats and go to school.
    At the 6 in the afternoon coming at my house i see task and i watch tv or goon ciber from time to time.
    The Monday and Thursday come a walk with my mother and to sleep at the nine half

    In the weekend i am wake up at 8 of the morning everyday gets up at 9 and i has breaskfast to help in cleaning house the 1 of the afternoon and i has lunch during to afternoon to make sport,bicicly to revise the home work sing and watch tv and i am sleep at 9 of the night

    My favorite activitied to relax is listen to music by that is very relaxing and is something that to taste much
    I am stress then Make me mad, or then there is something I.


    by araceli santander

  15. marcando la diferencia says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 15:31

    In the week i am wake up at 6 of the morning because it i am very slow, and gets up and i has a shower, and i am dress and I smooth hair
    After, i take breaksfeats and go to the school.
    In the school in the breaks i like talk with my frinds and in class i study.
    After go to my house and does to my works, eat and sleep listen to music at 9 of night

    In the weekend i am wake up at 10 of the morning and gets up at 11 , at eleven half take breaskfeast i has a shower and i am dress,after ordered the house with my sisters
    After go to the park and at ciber at surffing in the net after i share with my family in the morning listen to music talk by telephone and sleep at 12.

    My favorite activities to relax is listen to music because it Helps me think. And stress me then Bother me much I dont leave things and dont tell me or dont listen me


    by gabriela caroca

  16. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 16:32

    The Saturday and the Sunday the days more to hope during all the week are the days in the which it can to share with the family and friend, to go out a party or easy to go out to go, only depend of the that I want to do.


    karem cabello

  17. Anónimo Says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 18:10

    On Saturday I get up a bit after I help to my breast to do the bathroom in my house see a series that I like in the network and despues see if I have tasks recountry house a bit and despues I bath luncheon I make up and go to confirmation despues come to my house take you and then I go to the computer to chatear or to make other things aveces go out with friends on Sunday support a bit the bathroom and despues to see the series I bath and luncheon and of there I go away to mass come arrange my things and fall sleep.

    miliitah =D

  18. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 19:11

    In a day normal saturday give me I come to realize the 11:00am, I get up, I take a shower and I am going to take breakfast with my family.
    Next I take out my rabbit into the patio and I give him food.
    After I beging to order my piece, in order to be able to have the afternoon off.
    I have lunch, next I put on shorts, undershirt and Iam going to play ball with my friends.
    I get to my house, I take a shower, I change over clothing, like something and I lie down to see a film, after I put out the tv and I fall asleep.

    by Francisco F

  19. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 19:25

    My begins saturday at 11:00am am normal day but some saturday i have parties for my football team game to my hause after i shower and some saurdays we go out to lunch with my family paser but mostly i go out to play football with my friends and i take eleven and then i fall asleep.end

    By RIcArhDO

    The (619)CrAcK(619)

  20. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 19:39

    first i wake up to al 08:00 hours next i get up to al 08:30 hours i eat a one bread and milk and listening to music to al 09:00 hours go to play football next up back to my house to lunched watching tv and visit to my grandmother
    sathurday
    i wake up and get up to al 10:30 hours eat fruts ad yogurth play in it computer to al 03:00 hours to lunched and next go to purchase fruits for i wechy and next visit to granmother

    By Jose Figueroa

    The_=$FiGhE$=_

  21. pedron says:
    30 de marzo de 2008, 16:14

    What ago the weekend is to get up at 11:00 and to dress, despues luncheon and pub-crawl awhile, after since(as,like) at 16:00 I go out to play basketball shaft them 19:30, then I take eleven and go out to join with my friends and there is days that we do holidays(parties) and after when it(he,she) ends I me come to the house to sleep and it is what ago the weekend.

    by pedro ( the Jhocker! )

  22. pedron says:
    30 de marzo de 2008, 16:54

    the saturday me awable to the 9:00 of the morning breakfart to the 9:30 next play wit my sister till the 13:00 and tunch to the 14:00 after of landing till the 16:00 anbd of there me put to study till the 20:00 hour tome tue and to the 21:00 me put to read till the 200:00 and after me agreement to hool tv. till thal me afraid sleep.
    the sunday is a day of landig

    by: felipe perucich



    Papá!! xD!!!

  23. Unknown says:
    30 de marzo de 2008, 19:12

    WEEKEND
    My weekend is calm.
    I to be a lot television, too to fill the computer of turn in when.
    Play with myss brothers and with myss dogs.
    Study one hour.
    The cleanliness of my room and the og my brothers.
    Go to mas the sunday, in the morning or in the afternoon.

    carolina sandoval

  24. pedron says:
    30 de marzo de 2008, 20:01

    I in my weekends the day saturday wake up 10:30, I take a bath and 11:00 after this go to juventud bettiniana in school. I afternoon I go to swin in cendir and the remainder day I relaxing.
    In the day sunday I study and relaxing


    Sergio Herrera

  25. marcando la diferencia says:
    3 de abril de 2008, 17:35

    My routine:I sleep very much,and I wake up very late.I have a break fast,I go shower,I go aut tomy hause with my family,I eat very much,talk with my family and I sleep on my bed.
    Michelle cuello.

  26. marcando la diferencia says:
    5 de abril de 2008, 14:27

    awake the 10:30 hour the of morning and to raise the 11:30 hour.to lunch of the 14:30the afternoon. to listen music, and to sleep 1:00 the night. veronica ponce

  27. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de abril de 2008, 16:38

    day saturday
    7 o'clock, my to wake up and watch tv
    14:30 o'clock lunch
    15:00 watch tv until 17:00 o'clock
    17:00 to do the task and study until 19:00 o'clock
    19:00 watch tv the programs fight free until 21:00
    21:00 o'clock watch tv the programs news until 21:30 o'clock
    21:30 o'clock to leave at the street until that all my friends between at yourhome and someone saturday to do party.

  28. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de abril de 2008, 16:40

    day saturday
    7 o'clock, my to wake up and watch tv
    14:30 o'clock lunch
    15:00 watch tv until 17:00 o'clock
    17:00 to do the task and study until 19:00 o'clock
    19:00 watch tv the programs fight free until 21:00
    21:00 o'clock watch tv the programs news until 21:30 o'clock
    21:30 o'clock to leave at the street until that all my friends between at yourhome and someone saturday to do party.
    paula gonzalez

  29. HighSchoolCeb says:
    6 de abril de 2008, 13:44

    I the weekends i go where my grandfather be cause join in family and ocasionally me to stay in my house and to out to street for the night listen romantic music.

    be Natalia Cortés

  30. Anónimo Says:
    6 de abril de 2008, 14:12

    Routine:
    Day Saturday
    I wake up at 11:00 oclock, to bahe and breakfast 11:45 after, watch tv.
    Lunch as at 12:45,sleep for a while and then y go to my grandmothes house as 13:30.
    Came from my grandmothers house as at 20:00, to chat with my friends as 21:30.
    I sleep like at 23:00.

    By carlos araya

  31. marcando la diferencia says:
    6 de abril de 2008, 15:40

    My routine of the Saturday:

    Wakes up at 10 every day, I dressed breakfast at 11. Listen to music when “make my room”.

    Lunched at 14, now at 17 go confirm.

    Goes home at 19 and computer played, Watched T.V and go to bed.


    By Gabriela Araya

  32. HighSchoolCeb says:
    7 de abril de 2008, 14:41

    ttAwake the 10.30 hour the of morning and to raise the 11.30 hour.
    to lunch of the 14.30the afternoom. to listen music, and to sleep of the 13.30 the night.

    by Veronica Ponce

  33. marcando la diferencia says:
    8 de abril de 2008, 16:22

    Saturday:breakfast,I watch tv and play basketball, And I go out to somewhere



    by rodrigo(mono)

  34. marcando la diferencia says:
    9 de abril de 2008, 16:04

    my rutine is:
    I get up at 10:30 am and then I am going to take breakfast, check the notebooks to watching if I have tast then I go to the house of my grandmother, game with my brothers and counsins, al 2:30 we eat, study, then take you and watching some movie and I go to bed.

    Sebastian C.

  35. pedron says:
    9 de abril de 2008, 16:29

    In the weekend i week up at 10:00 or 11:00 of morning, last i eat something and play in the pc. At 1:00 pm i lunch and after i take a bath and get up. Go for the coasin's house. When i back to my home wash TV and go to bed for sleep.



    By: Jose Gahona

  36. marcando la diferencia says:
    9 de abril de 2008, 17:33

    My end of week happen it resting and sharing with my fellow listen tu music and relaxing for the Monday


    cecilia

  37. Unknown says:
    9 de abril de 2008, 19:24

    My inorder week is very boring, it's not very entertaining but it must be studied aserlo.
    Awakened 'I baño'me seen, study, as I read, I sleep

  38. Seba says:
    10 de abril de 2008, 17:09

    My routine is:
    I get up after I go to the center to watch the local ami then back home for lunch and possibly I would like to move to civer boredom q came after I get to study what I tap for the week

    By sebastian A. (Wey)

  39. marcando la diferencia says:
    11 de abril de 2008, 19:13

    My routine for saturday or sunday

    I get up at 9 o'clock, I wake up very late at 9:15 o'clock.
    I take a breakfast at 9:30.
    I go shower at 10:30.
    Then, I make bed, to go for a walking and to go out at have lunch. I do home works in the afternoon.
    Then, I visit to my family, and go to sleep at 11:15.

    By: Vanessa Cabrera

    xD ^o^

  40. Edgar Pizarro says:
    23 de abril de 2008, 14:00

    what I do is get up on Sunday for breakfast then take a rest and watch television after lunch I am going to relax and take a bike ride from my house to the lighthouse


    Edgar Pizarro

  41. anita says:
    28 de abril de 2008, 19:56

    On Sunday in the morning my dad and mom go to the fair and in the aferternoon we go out to house of my granddarents.
    On Sunday we go to mass and then to the supermarket after this we go home and rest
    By Ana Alvarez

  42. marcando la diferencia says:
    9 de mayo de 2008, 15:49

    Routine:
    I get up and the first thing I do is my bed, after that I watch tv in the living room, and have my breakfast. I take a shower and then I eat my lunch, I go to the house of my cousins, and whit her I go out to the house of some friends.
    I go back to my house and I sleep.

    (Jose Galleguillos)
    !felis dia del alumno!!!!

  43. lah_taviitha says:
    27 de junio de 2008, 18:00
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  44. lah_taviitha says:
    27 de junio de 2008, 18:02

    my routine on Saturday:

    I get up at 9:30 am, I shower, I am going to breakfast after the community school lunch, listen to music, reading and tv 22:00 p.m I go to bed.

    day Sunday:
    I get up at 11:00 am, I shower, all breakfast, listen to music and TV and I see I go to bed at 20:30 pm.

    by: Barbara G.

  45. marcando la diferencia says:
    8 de julio de 2008, 13:17
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  46. marcando la diferencia says:
    8 de julio de 2008, 13:24

    My rutin of findesemana

    I am wake up at 18 every weekend; get up at 10:30, I am has a breakfast, a shower get dressed, after go to the street to walk and to look the scenery after go to the house and me at 12 of night.



    by Camila Javiera M.