How’s your life style?

Every person has different ways to live life and see the world. Some of them live very close to nature, others prefer to live close to technology and its latest gadgets, others like to live a life around money and work, each life style determines how you relate to others and of course your objectives in life. How’s your life style like? Do you like the way live?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

47 Response to "How’s your life style?"

  1. Edgar Pizarro says:
    26 de marzo de 2008, 14:48

    My life style and the one of my family is an easy style in which not is much nesessary to survive,to have things of very high price to bi happy
    We arev happy with not much things


    Edgar

  2. Edgar Pizarro says:
    26 de marzo de 2008, 15:03

    My style of life is a style in which step most of the laid down day since it gives me much flojera to raise to me of the bed after the school soon I put myself to chatear with my friends after that I see if I have tasks and later I order my things and I lie down.

    jose alvarez C.

  3. Seba says:
    27 de marzo de 2008, 14:41

    My family is normal ,all of then workers ,they are always is good and my father warks every days ,my mother also cares for my sister and her two children I go to bay study and learn more things

  4. jefferson cortes says:
    28 de marzo de 2008, 11:28

    My lifestile is very normal,My father the mechanic,My mom is an owner of house, I have two brothers:un brother and a sister.
    I am very happy with them.

    jefferson c.

  5. marcando la diferencia says:
    28 de marzo de 2008, 15:34

    My life theis:
    study,practice basketball,sharewith myfamily,listening to my favorite music, using the computer, go to confirmation, feed, watch new on television, rest and sleep.

    jose galleguillos

  6. marcando la diferencia says:
    28 de marzo de 2008, 16:23

    the relation with my family is very specialy i am the smallest ot two brothers and it's said i am the same as my father in the attitudes when i make my family laugh.
    only my father works and my brother.

    Paulina A.

  7. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 7:26

    I have a solid family, that with a lot of effort is giving me a good education.
    My family is:my father René, my mather Verónica, my sister Verónica, me, and my uncles, ants and cousins too.
    We live in a town named Algarrobito that is 12 kilometer from La Serena we live in a big house, it has a big orchard with fruit trees and others.
    We are a family of medium class, of catholic religion, and hard workers.


    Belén Gallardo V.

  8. { ►Miimy* } says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 8:53

    My lifestyle is very traditional, I go to shool, I meet my friends, I study, play in internet, chat with my friends, and I wath Tv with my family.

    Domynyk B.

  9. { ►Miimy* } says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 8:58

    My life style is very single, because is like a traditional Chilean life. I wake up, go to school, and I back to my house. Some times, I go to play football with my cousins, or play video games on the play station; after, I play with my cats or walk with my dog on the park.

    Claudia C.

  10. (*GbY*) says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 12:47
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  11. (*GbY*) says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 13:15

    My lifestyle is normal, i live in the company high, and my father worked in the mine "hidden" machine operator.
    Where eanrs a good salary.
    the religion of my family is catholic, so me and my little brother we in catholic schools separate but...

    Gabriela R. =)

  12. pedron says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 13:37

    my family is normal, my father works for shifts is entertained strict, my mother is strict by but she's nice, mi sister is annoying but i want her to be entertained, my brother is nice is with the one i feel best in my family. I am entertained but annoying and for the only thing that i serve is playing basketball and that's all about my family

    By: Pedro

  13. marcando la diferencia says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 15:23

    My lifestyle is normal, I go to school, study, talk with my friends, stay at my house, watch TV, play with my dog called Kuky, play in my computer, listening to music, I do home works. I take a shower and I sleep.

    By: Vanessa Cabrera

  14. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 16:39

    My way of life is very common in a simple home, without a lof of luxury I live with my mother, my father, my brother my grandmother and my uncles. During the week I study and whev I come to my home I help my mother in every thing that I can and in the weekend my mother go es to the fair, and I study whit grandmother, because my uncles, and father works. Some time I go out with my grandmother to visit their parents, they are very old and they come very few times to La Serena. My brother and my cousin study in kindergarten, my family work very hard to give them a good education like me.


    karem cabello

  15. Anónimo Says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 17:59

    The estylo of my life is very good I like much since it is my family but equal it has his faults belongs very close and near to god and also it is very good to be a nuisance specially my dad I am the small mas of my family I am aveces very molestosa since also I am serious and we are very happy with what we have very been grateful of the life it is possible to say that it is simple in psychological area.

    camila P.

    miiloolaah =D

  16. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 18:52
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  17. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 18:57
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  18. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 18:59

    My lifestyle belong to a little normal boy.
    I with my mother and my great grandparents. My mother works all day long and I have to be left with my great grandparents.
    Like me the sport specially soccer.

    by Francisco F

  19. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 19:04

    my life is very funny because i never have much wuk as nothing bad happens when i fell from the roof and i do not step on nothing but since that day i am a little more quiet but i like to play football and that´s why i think my life style is quiet and sportive

    By RIcAhDO

    ThE (619)CRacK(619)

  20. Unknown says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 19:18

    My style of life is very normal, we do not have big differences to the other familys, my fathers works of monday to friday, my four brother study, my sister consuelo works in the Lider the weekend, goes every the sunday to mas, lunch to the two acock and give thanks for the food, drinkk eleven ti the six oclock and supper to the nine aclock, we are very united although like every with discussion and joy.
    thanks.


    Carolina Sandoval

  21. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 19:49

    My life style is a very special and normal i practice many sports go to just one party monthy study a lot listen to music in englesh
    i watching tv one hours eat snacks and candies

    By Jose Figueroa

    The_=$FiGhE$=_

  22. marcando la diferencia says:
    30 de marzo de 2008, 14:30

    The day Saturday my to raise the like the 09.00-10:00 of the morning.
    Tome breakfast, alter my toove to wash. Like a tha 14.00 luch game a The Sims, a the 20:00 tome my milk…
    A the 22:00-23.00 now my to sleep.

  23. marcando la diferencia says:
    30 de marzo de 2008, 14:31

    The day Saturday my to raise the like the 09.00-10:00 of the morning.
    Tome breakfast, alter my toove to wash. Like a tha 14.00 luch game a The Sims, a the 20:00 tome my milk…
    A the 22:00-23.00 now my to sleep.




    este es mio (sofia godoy):P

  24. marcando la diferencia says:
    30 de marzo de 2008, 15:20

    the lifestyle of my family is very special it is very very boring because they are affectionate. by ailyn

  25. pedron says:
    30 de marzo de 2008, 16:38

    Im me fift I go to school with my sister from monday to friday and each day do my homeworks for the next day and the ones of on friday are made on saturday, and on sunday I go to mass and share with my family my father her gets up from monday to friday to work and saturday on sunday he fixes the things in the house and rest and for last my nother her works at home washes and and for help me joined with my father to di the tarks.



    by: felipe perucich



    Papáxxx!! xD!!

  26. pedron says:
    30 de marzo de 2008, 19:44

    My lfe style is close sports and very happy, but also with many responsibilities.
    I wake up 7:15,I take a bath after this go to school, in the school.I talk with my friends and play with them. In the afternoon I go to my house and prepare to go to swin in cendir. At 9:00 OR 10:00 I am back home, eat somthing and study to go to school agaim


    Sergio Herrera

  27. anita says:
    30 de marzo de 2008, 19:56

    in the week go to school , do my things and sleep. on saturday in the morning my dad and mom go to the fair and in the afeternoon we go out to hause of my granddarents on sunday e go to mass and thn to the supermarket after this we go home and rest

  28. marcando la diferencia says:
    31 de marzo de 2008, 16:45
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  29. marcando la diferencia says:
    4 de abril de 2008, 12:10

    In my family the lifestyle is normal, my mother and father work, my brother studies in a special school because he has Syndrom Down.
    In my family we are sportlike.

    by Gabriela Araya

  30. HighSchoolCeb says:
    7 de abril de 2008, 14:56

    My life estyle in my family is normal, about the wole the family, each one has their obligation in the house is alone for motives of school and work.
    but the free days or weekends we go out to walk in family and go to the house of my grandfather.
    some days my mother and father go out alone and gossiping mear while my sister stays in the house playing computer and playstation and my brother stays with me, but we go cycling.
    The members of my family are
    my mother, my father, my sister, my brother, my two dogs, my two twenty and i.

    by Natalia Cortes

  31. HighSchoolCeb says:
    7 de abril de 2008, 15:05

    My life styles and the or of family is good in general, but abaut every family to have problem.
    On the weekends we are togeher, to go aut to share the things we live during the week, but few weekends we do no't go aut my daddy has to work.


    by Veronica Ponce

  32. marcando la diferencia says:
    7 de abril de 2008, 15:30
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  33. marcando la diferencia says:
    7 de abril de 2008, 15:43

    My lyfestyly is go ing to school,study ing,talk ing with my friends,going tomy hause,play ing in the notebook,talk ing with my mam,watching tv,i go to shower,and i sleep on my bed.
    MICHELLE CUELLO :)

  34. marcando la diferencia says:
    7 de abril de 2008, 16:20

    Our way of life is quiet, but there are moment in which it is ut rapad by the business.
    Of my family my parents like the vegetation and the animal. Very much.

  35. marcando la diferencia says:
    7 de abril de 2008, 16:21

    Sofía Godoy (5 kilos)


    Our way of life is quiet, but there are moment in which it is ut rapad by the business.
    Of my family my parents like the vegetation and the animal. Very much.

  36. marcando la diferencia says:
    8 de abril de 2008, 13:46

    Paula González (pulytHax)

    My family lifestyle is good now that the that todo is to speak in family and when my parent job im watch TV and brother eat.

  37. pedron says:
    9 de abril de 2008, 16:42

    My life is very active, all days i get up at 6:30 of morning to go to school and here i play in the gym basketball or futball sometimes. After, this when i go for my home, i walk one block. In the afternoon go to the downtoun or at "mall" with my brothers or my friends. In the nigth play in the pc or play guitar in my bedroom. Last eat and go to bed for sleep.

    By: Jose Gahona

  38. Unknown says:
    9 de abril de 2008, 19:09

    my relation with my family is very good, we are very united. with my family i celebration christmas birthday, years news.
    we are always united and amused, wery happy i like my family.





    by Nicole Cordes

  39. marcando la diferencia says:
    23 de abril de 2008, 15:54

    my life style I like being with my family, I like witch movies, I like to go out and walk with my family go to beach and I like to play with them.



    by: Sebastian C.

  40. marcando la diferencia says:
    9 de mayo de 2008, 12:47

    Lifestyle:

    Everydays I get up at 630 joing at bathroom and in this place I has a shower and dress me, after, I take a delicious breakfast, and then go to the Elena Bettini (my school)
    I the school, I am whit my friends but only in the break, because in the class I study with much concentration., after in the afternoon I go to my house and I am with my father and do my works of the school, in the night I go to te work of my mother and whit she o to te downtown of La Serena, after arrive to my house and put in my bed at sleep.

    By Araceli Santander

  41. marcando la diferencia says:
    9 de mayo de 2008, 12:48

    Lifestyle:

    My routine is: I am wake up at 6 of the morning to go at the school, I take a shower and I dressed, and finally take a little breakfast; my mother accompany me at 730 at school, go me with my little sister.
    In the school I am with my friends everyday and in the break talk much with they of my live, after of the school I go to my house to look at Sebastian(my nephew) that is very important to me, after I do my homeworks of the school, and in the night listen to music until sleep me…it is my routine diary

    By Gabriela Caroca

  42. marcando la diferencia says:
    9 de mayo de 2008, 13:56

    my lifestyle is very common,I go TO SCHOOL,MY DAD WORKING,MY SISTER GO TO UNIVERCITY,AND MY MOM IN THE HOUS,WE ARE VERY HAPY.


    BY RODRIGO MOLINA
    "MONOX"

  43. Unknown says:
    9 de mayo de 2008, 19:15

    my family is very mormal. with problems like others,some ocacion it bothers . my family is interesting is a very good family

    mathias segovia R

  44. Unknown says:
    9 de mayo de 2008, 19:18

    my family is very mormal. with problems like others,some ocacion it bothers . my family is interesting is a very good family

    mathias segovia R

  45. anita says:
    11 de mayo de 2008, 16:39

    my familu and I live in la serena.
    my dad and mom work as teacher and my sister and brother study in the university.
    I'm study in elena bettini school ,do my things and sleep.

    by ana alvarez

  46. HighSchoolCeb says:
    24 de junio de 2008, 16:45

    the members of my family ore my fother carlos,my syster karla , my mother ninaand I karim, my family is apood proup,they are overproter ctor with re , my father work, in rechonic inpeniery and my mother is housewife.
    I not work , istudy in the Elena Bettini shool and my syster is a nursery school.

  47. lah_taviitha says:
    27 de junio de 2008, 17:30

    My family is made up by five people:my father,mother,youger sister and grand mother.

    We are a traditional family with costams relatives to food and clothes.

    We celebrate our birthday,family dinner christmas,new year and family ounting.

    We are a catholic family,we met all the sacraments that we need.

    We are always together in good and bad moments based onthe love that we have tis good family.

    by:Bárbara G.