Who are you similar to?

A long time ago a friend of mine told me I looked like the American actor Peter Coyote, Why? I don’t know….. I don’t like him, I haven’t seen his films and now I was almost his clone! Have you ever suffered this experience? Has someone ever told you "Oh!, you are similar to …", Do your friends call you by the name of a famous person? or Do you just want to be like your favorite singer?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

33 Response to "Who are you similar to?"

  1. juaanca says:
    18 de marzo de 2008, 12:41

    I don't want to be simila to Roberto Dueñas becouse is a pathetic man becouse He uses every occations to be on tv. He is not a good Person. :p

  2. Romina says:
    19 de marzo de 2008, 15:43

    I don't like to be similar Diana Bolocco, because she is a very skinny woman, also her voice is very high-pitched and works on TV she is too expossed

  3. Romina says:
    19 de marzo de 2008, 15:48

    Renee:

    I don't like to be similar to Britney Spears, because is a blond, bad mom, drug addict and depressive, she is a failure as woman, she ruined her life, the only thing I like is her singing.

  4. Romina says:
    20 de marzo de 2008, 11:09

    Tamara:

    I'D like to be similar to Jenifer Lopez, because she is a successful woman, very beautiful, actress, singer, and with many faces. Besides she is married with Marck Antony who I like, I like her music and I'D like to have a spouse thah sings to me and dances like she does.

  5. Romina says:
    20 de marzo de 2008, 11:14

    Tatiana:

    I'D like to be similar to Cloe of Smallville, because she is a superman's friend. Besides she is intelligent and a journalist, she has a extreme life and her love is superman even he loves other woman.

  6. Romina says:
    20 de marzo de 2008, 11:18

    Fernanda

    I'D like to be similar Katherine Zeta Jones, because is a very special woman, is beautiful, and has personality. But I don't like to be married with an old man, and is very ugly. I like her dancing in the movie "El Zorro"

  7. xela says:
    20 de marzo de 2008, 12:35

    Maria Graciela
    I would like have the eyes of Nelly Furtado the nose of Belen Hidalgo and the body of top model Tyra Banks the hair of Naima the American`s Next Top Model.
    I would like to have the fortune of Miguel Piñera.
    I would not like to look Like Marlen Olivari because she has big breasts and she is very ugly.

  8. Romina says:
    20 de marzo de 2008, 13:22

    Aldo:

    I`d like to be similar to Estefan Kramer, no fhysically, but the talent he has, because of the flexibylity he has to mimic other people. Because that kind of talent is very hard to find and develop. Also, each imitation he makes are so god that people loves to look at them.
    And just because of that I`d will like to be like Stephan Kramer.

  9. .......:pilita:....... says:
    20 de marzo de 2008, 13:55

    camila o
    I'd like to be similar Hilary Duff because she has a sucessful carrer is actress and singer two activities I like but not practise
    people have responsability the movie in which she participe is my my favoriute a cinderella story

  10. _.:CoNI:._ says:
    20 de marzo de 2008, 13:56

    Id like to be similar to Sabrina; cause she is inteligent, funny and she likes chaging the things that she does not like much, it will be funny to have magic and use it when I want to.

  11. Aldo Dagakoes says:
    20 de marzo de 2008, 15:37

    maxi: 

       I`d like to ve similas to luciano bello, not physically, but by the women thet accompany him maracaibas also because is a people funny, hapyy, extrovert, muscular, nice and the way to deal with the other people.      

  12. tamara p =) says:
    20 de marzo de 2008, 16:26

    I word be like Shakira because is a very beatiful woman , cause she is blond , slim, sensual and attractive , she dances and sings very well , I like her pop romantic style , is cool and crazy .

  13. Anónimo Says:
    22 de marzo de 2008, 11:36

    Paula Y:

    I’d like to be similar to Ana Ivanovic, because she is a tennis player woman, and I like so much this sport and she’s one of the best doing this. Also she’s a great body too, she’s tall, she has a nica face and she’s millionaire and her boyfriend is so cute.
    I want to have Linsdey Lohan’voice, because it’s a deepe voice.

  14. juaanca says:
    23 de marzo de 2008, 13:05

    Diego

    i`d like to be homer simpsons since it is a crazy craracter. i think that have certain appear with him since both like to make pranks. i believe that he is cool since he has very special family and in spite of spoiling all people keep on loving him

  15. juaanca says:
    23 de marzo de 2008, 19:14

    Sofia

    i dont like to be similar to Luly because she is inmature and very critized , stupid and plastic and she has bad reputation

  16. juaanca says:
    26 de marzo de 2008, 14:25

    Camila Flores

    I'd like to be similar to Hillary Duff becouse is a very Beautifull, woman is a good actress, Is a very special Person, and sweet, she signs beautifully. and likes animals. And she have her clothe's shop.
    I want be like her.

  17. vive bien says:
    27 de marzo de 2008, 12:46

    Paula Cortes :

    I would like to have the eyes of Eva Green ,the mouth of Angelina Jolie ,the body of "Pampita", the hair of Hillary Duff and the personality of Shakira (she is very intelligent, a great song and she dancing very good), After this I'm a pretty woman ! =)

  18. vive bien says:
    27 de marzo de 2008, 12:48
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  19. vive bien says:
    27 de marzo de 2008, 12:56

    COTE xD
    Maria JosE Ortega
    I would like to be Cleopatra, because she was a woman very importan in the universal history ,she make very things importan for the world,she was very inteligent woman , she is speak alot lennguaje and also because she was so brave .

  20. sofii says:
    27 de marzo de 2008, 16:06

    German

    i like Aaron Rose because he is a pro freestyle street biker, one of the in Canada and United State and the highest level of world, he is one of the exponsnt of this sport I like his video with chill bro of empire box and also the brand with odyssey and FBM

  21. sofii says:
    28 de marzo de 2008, 11:25

    Josefa

    I don't want to be similar to Luli because is an woman few intelligent , few capable , ridiculous, she makes anything for mone and fame

  22. Unknown says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 10:18

    I want to be similar to stefan kramer because, he is so funny, famous and his permormances are very goods. the people love him!:)

  23. Unknown says:
    29 de marzo de 2008, 10:22

    I want to be similira to Stefan Kramer because he is very funny, famous and her performances are very good, the people love him!

  24. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de abril de 2008, 9:40

    Cristian:
    I would not like to be like Kique Morande, because he is pahetic, stupid man and fat. He is also nasty man.
    I`d like to be similar to Kramer because he
    is funny, I'm not funny but i'm a nice man.

  25. C a a a r i t o ^^ says:
    21 de abril de 2008, 17:53

    Carolina Torres :P


    they have never told me that I am similar to some person
    but I would like to resemble my singer shakira which is a very good singer and dancer and I would love to be as he

  26. HighSchoolCeb says:
    22 de abril de 2008, 15:42

    Daniela Pizarro:
    I wouldn`t like to be Raquel Argandoña. because i don`t like her character and she is an unpleasant person. she soesn`t respect the opinion of other people. her character is unpredictable. it is important to say things to aother people but in the ringht moment and place.

  27. HighSchoolCeb says:
    22 de abril de 2008, 15:46

    Paula Rojas:
    I would never like to be luly love i think she is a superficial person and she likes calling the attention she is ridiculous on tv and of coure she shouldn`t talk about her private life. i think there are other serious and responsible ways to do in life.

  28. HighSchoolCeb says:
    28 de abril de 2008, 9:07

    i' not like to be similar yorch buch with is a bad person and he like war.

    i'dont like to be similar rocky with is percevertig person besides is a good movie.



    italo riquelme

  29. t-mac says:
    28 de abril de 2008, 18:50

    I'm similar to iñigo urrutia, because is tall and slim, also because the hair black and fuzzy alike that me and the final the two have shin

  30. HighSchoolCeb says:
    28 de abril de 2008, 20:47

    I would like similar to my brother for that the one is humble sincere and a person where you always rot to have the one . I like their person and when she can be an adilt I want to be as the one


    PD : IaN =0!!!

  31. HighSchoolCeb says:
    7 de mayo de 2008, 18:25

    i don´t like to be similar the marcelo rios bescause my like to be one personage in the history of sport national
    ivan

  32. ...:alonso:... says:
    24 de junio de 2008, 18:32

    I do not like as is the lolo peña because it is a stupid and an idiot always makes the patetic everywhere and is cafiche.


    alonso

    232323jojo

  33. HighSchoolCeb says:
    9 de julio de 2008, 9:59

    i am similar to nacho larrain,for theway of walking that he has,as monkey and for the way ofdancing,in the for of this body,for the narrowness of shoulders and for the small height that is equal than mine his

    by.javier
    el kubo