Stress

Living in the XXI century represents a routine full of activities, responsibilities and demands, we don't have enough time to rest or to share with friends or family. There is a ghost all around us, it is called stress, it can destroy our day, damage our mind and even send us to hospital. Having some relaxing activities is important in order to enjoy life. Do you have ways to avoid stress? How do you do it?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

42 Response to "Stress"

  1. marcando la diferencia says:
    4 de abril de 2008, 12:14
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  2. marcando la diferencia says:
    4 de abril de 2008, 12:16

    My Stress is high school, because more homework, more weight in backpack, the teachers and tests,
    but for I am relaxed listening to music, computer playing,watch T.V. and to be alone

    by Gabriela Araya

  3. Seba says:
    4 de abril de 2008, 13:08

    I stress at school when I can not solve the problems or when well asin evidence or send tasks to the house, but I relax listening to music, watching TV or sleeping a nap

    By sebastian alaniz (wey)

  4. Anónimo Says:
    4 de abril de 2008, 13:41
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  5. Anónimo Says:
    4 de abril de 2008, 13:45
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  6. Anónimo Says:
    4 de abril de 2008, 13:47

    Stress
    My stress occurs when the teacher spoke much, I have too much work, many tests and little rest.
    Relax:
    For to relax watch tv, listening music, to sleep a rest much

    By carlos araya

  7. Unknown says:
    4 de abril de 2008, 17:08

    i me stress in the school and the teachers.
    me relaxed in the computer, listen music or watch T.V.


    by Carolina Sandoval (shelo xD)

  8. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de abril de 2008, 16:18

    the situations stressed is when to have who to look after a my brother, go high school, listening to father
    the who my relax is watch tv the programs american next top model and listening music


    by paula gonzalez

  9. HighSchoolCeb says:
    6 de abril de 2008, 13:38

    My stress is high school, and i for relax listen music bery strong, to out street, to write life of diary, or play with my dog and when to be bery stressed play computer or my to put to go drinking.

    By Natalia Cortés

  10. Unknown says:
    6 de abril de 2008, 17:28

    I got stressed in high school because teachers give us differents kinds of works to do, I also got stressed with troubles with my family, friends and close ones, but I relax listening to music, going out, computer playing and those sort of things


    by Karim Alvarado

  11. marcando la diferencia says:
    7 de abril de 2008, 15:55

    My situechion stressful is high school,study and exams.
    my favorite activity to relax is sleep on my bed,listening to music,play ing in the notebook,play in the ping pon and watching tv.
    MICHELLE CUELLO:)

  12. marcando la diferencia says:
    7 de abril de 2008, 16:08

    Sofía Godoy (5 kilos)

    The who my relax: (lo que me relaja):

    Listening to music-walching T.V-game The Sims-my cat.

  13. pedron says:
    7 de abril de 2008, 16:54
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  14. pedron says:
    7 de abril de 2008, 16:56

    the wat my stressed is the studies and the discuss, but the what my relax is playing basketball and tallking




    By: Pedro Cifuentes.


    The JoCker!

  15. pedron says:
    7 de abril de 2008, 17:04

    I strees the school, teachers, study and homeworks
    For i am relaxed sleep, listening to music y computer playing

    b: Paulina Azolas.

  16. marcando la diferencia says:
    8 de abril de 2008, 13:40

    Sofía Godoy (5 kilos)

    The who my strees:
    my mom-the school-the studies-the problem-to bathe a the Dulce-to make the thing.

  17. HighSchoolCeb says:
    8 de abril de 2008, 14:08

    What stesses me is school, test, teachers, works and my mates.
    To relax, I like listening to music, watching TV and sleeping.


    Belén Gallrado V.

  18. HighSchoolCeb says:
    8 de abril de 2008, 14:15

    I get streseed with tests, works, pressure of school and my friends Belén.
    I want to control the stres it is listen to music, sleeping and watching TV.

    Karem Cabello C.

  19. Edgar Pizarro says:
    8 de abril de 2008, 14:18

    What strees me is the pressure of study the homework and the lack of free time without nothing to do about it



    Edgar

  20. marcando la diferencia says:
    8 de abril de 2008, 15:46
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  21. { ►Miimy* } says:
    8 de abril de 2008, 16:36

    The most stress for me is the school, when I have test, when I have to study, get up early, waite the bus, and my somes classmates. The most relax thing is listen to music, watch TV and sleep.


    By: Domynyk Brown

  22. pedron says:
    8 de abril de 2008, 20:08

    Im me stressed for the injustice specially much my mother me growl for something wath dont the make and me relax hit the wall.


    By: Felipe Perucich


    paaaaaapaaaaaa!! xD!!

  23. marcando la diferencia says:
    9 de abril de 2008, 16:02

    I get stres study more time or when my parent scolding and for relaxed I whatch tv,play basketball and listening to music

    jose galleguiullos xd
    "gallego"

  24. marcando la diferencia says:
    9 de abril de 2008, 16:16

    At that more stressful is when my uncle scout music and torn ap every the volume,the teachers and test.To relax I go to another calm place and scout music.


    Sebastian C.

  25. Unknown says:
    9 de abril de 2008, 18:47

    i stress ed witch my famili school, class teacher, homework, because. i am relaxed, tv, movies, listening to music, talking, computer playng.




    by Nicol Cordes

  26. Unknown says:
    9 de abril de 2008, 19:35

    Stress is as depression becomes a thousand occasions.
    With the cultural contribution gave a companion backpacks can argue that this is due to stress or cansancio.como fight it very easy not to leave anything to last minute like me

  27. Maggi says:
    10 de abril de 2008, 18:50

    yStrees

    I heat study doing exams, because the exams are lot long, resides of to make “the home work”. Listen to mother and sister small, go to school wearing uniform.

    The activity’s of relax are listening to music, organize my time and activity’s, change clothes next of the school, whatching tv, practice sports, and first sleeping.
    by Jose Figueroa

  28. (619)_CrAcK_(619) says:
    10 de abril de 2008, 19:01

    My activity more stressful is getting up early to go to school and do homework, and what I was listening to music relaxes


    By RicArhDo

  29. pedron says:
    10 de abril de 2008, 19:18

    What stresses me the most is study for school, also something actibity for school
    And what relax me the most in the life is swin each day, also relax much is sleep and lister mussyc



    by sergio herrera

  30. Anónimo Says:
    10 de abril de 2008, 19:27

    What puts stress on me is to have complete day in the college and order us many tasks and works, to take many books because it(he,she) weighs very much the rucksack and what it(he,she) relaxes me is to listen to my music and heavy things to forget of to take it.

    Camila P.

    miiloolaah =D

  31. Anónimo Says:
    10 de abril de 2008, 19:29

    my stress on me is to have complete day in the college and order us many tasks and works, to take many books because it weighs very much the rucksack and what it relax me is to listen to my music and heavy things to forget of to take it.

    Camila P.

  32. marcando la diferencia says:
    11 de abril de 2008, 18:54

    My stressful activities is the study and the tests.
    And my favorite relaxing activities is sleeping, watching TV, listening to music and play in my computer.

    By: Vanessa Cabrera

    :) xD

  33. jefferson cortes says:
    12 de abril de 2008, 14:17

    What I stressed is go to school, and some teachers use uniform.
    What I was relaxed chatting, playing chess and listening to music.


    jefferson C.

  34. marcando la diferencia says:
    19 de abril de 2008, 11:53

    They stress me few things, but it what else you stress me he is when to my house arrive a great many people and my first boys do not leave me alone.
    I shut myself up in my piece to listen to music in order to relax me and to play computer.
    by:Francisco F

  35. marcando la diferencia says:
    22 de abril de 2008, 14:41

    the situation in which i get stressed is discussing
    the situation when i get relaxing
    is playing tenis talking abaut problems with my friends listen tu music to have a wolk around the square


    cecilia

  36. anita says:
    28 de abril de 2008, 19:58

    The activetiss thal stress me are exams at school and relax I am a lone listeni to music and to rest.

    by Ana Alvarez

  37. Unknown says:
    9 de mayo de 2008, 17:47

    my stress is when to orden much task
    for the hause and for power relax listen to music or game in the computer.


    by: Veronica Ponce

  38. (*GbY*) says:
    10 de mayo de 2008, 16:40

    What I stress is school, tests, teachers, some colleagues and my brother.
    to relax, I like playing sports, listening to music, talk, sleep, dance and sing

    by gabriela riquelme

  39. marcando la diferencia says:
    11 de mayo de 2008, 18:52

    My favorite activities to relax me are listen the music and surffing in the net
    And i am stress then dont can get things good.

    by giancarla moreno

  40. lah_taviitha says:
    27 de junio de 2008, 17:51

    my stress is bringing heavy backpack to school, when teachers give a lot of work to the house, make the bed and the toilet in my house.
    my relaxed listening to music,computer and watch T.V

    By: Barbara G.

  41. Edgar Pizarro says:
    8 de julio de 2008, 14:01

    the most stressing thing for me is when i have to get up early on the saturday, because my brother play the alarm on the 8:00 am
    And for relax me i go to play video games on the play station 2, and play the winning eleven 11



    By:Claudia Carvajal

  42. Edgar Pizarro says:
    8 de julio de 2008, 14:03

    I'm stres when big brother say me bored things, because is boring and foolish, and for relax me, I go to my room and I enter to my MSN or play guitar.





    By: Jose Gahona