School trip

Traveling with your classmates is an unforgettable experience, you live with your Friends for a couple of days, you share many things and of course get a lot of nice memories. What do you expect from a school trip? What would you like your own school trip to be like?


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

26 Response to "School trip"

  1. Unknown says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:23

    My expectation of this trip is it fun, that every place we visit are grandiose and never forget them, I also hope they let us express ourselves as we are, know more my colleagues, sharing this beautiful experience smooth and south we surprised with all its landscapes, entertainment, culture and never forget this unforgettable trip

    the tour that I hope this year is to make it fun, they are not so strict, that we compel us to go places we do not want to go, not a trifle amanasen us we will come back, and it very funny


    Consuelo Ryes 22

  2. Unknown says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:24

    i would like to go south with all my classmate, enjoy all the moment, know many places and have fun with all my friends. I hope it is very entertaing and that all have a good

    Name: Javiera molina
    n°lis: 16

  3. Unknown says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:25

    I would like go to South with my classmates and visit differents places, know other traditions and spend time with them; I hope it will be very funny and friendly, that everyone have a good time and the travel will be pacific. Also I will like do many activitys and know new people.
    Name: Valentina González Olivares.
    N° List: 9.

  4. Unknown says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:31

    Well, i except of school trip much fun. For me a school trip have to be without many restrictions, because is the only travel who make together. We are young and should enjoy it.
    Travel is the principal, of course but also the fun.


    María Contreras
    3°M

  5. primaryschool says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:32

    I hope that in the study tour to learn more share my colleagues, and meet many new places, and i wish it was very entertainig and unforgettable.

    Name: Nicole Alcayaga
    Nº de lista: 1

  6. pauli villalobos:) says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:33

    I think the school trip is a unforgettable experience because your share with your classmates in interesting places. I hope it will be an awesome, fun and amazing experience. I think we should have less restrictions to enjoy this experience the most.

    Name: Paulina Villalobos

  7. yuka says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:33

    I think that school trip will be funny and unforgettable.
    I hope that all my friends have beautiful memories from this trip, that nothing bad happens.
    Yes, I like. Because it makes me feel relaxing and I share with my family to.
    The name of this place is Putre ''Parque Lauca'', located in Arica. It was unforgettable.

    Valentina Velásquez
    3ro medio

  8. Unknown says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:33

    I would like have a good time with my news classmates, meet the south, new people and cultures, enjoy all moments and have fun. Also i'll get together with my friends who live there

    Juan Pablo Pinto (20)

  9. Unknown says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:35

    I think that the study tour will be very entertaining, because I go with all my colleagues and friends to enjoy an unforgettable experience that will mark our lives, I will visit places that haven't met the whole southern Chile that is beautiful and nice, and also get to meet new people. I hope it's fun and that we spend well.

    Name: Bárbara Julio Cartes.
    N° List: 12

  10. Unknown says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:35

    my expecttatin in eschool grip is bi in more place from that meet, happen good moment and have fun very

  11. primaryschool says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:35

    I wat for the my classmate is one experience unforgettable and my like walk in horse , know place antique, lakes and villages, that which is taste various plate of food.

    Name: francisca millao toro

  12. Unknown says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:36


    In the study tour we can enjoy a different type of landscape,andthe observing flora fauna of southern Chile,We pass our course unique adventures and enjoy the typical food of the place,along with enjoying the entertainment the zone and the most beautiful warm waters of the place. Overall I hope it's a nice experience .
    name: Carla Araya
    n° list: 2

  13. Unknown says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:37

    I would like go to South with my friends and visit places and i can know cultures and traditions. i hope i will funny and friendly

  14. Unknown says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:37

    My expectations for this tour is to enjoy every day we spend in the south, that are unforgettable moments together as a family that we are, also know beautiful and entertaining places, get us pictures with everyone to remember the moments, also do crazy things, meet the beautiful south we have our country. finally I hope this tour unforgettable for everyone, which is great and above all enjoy it to the fullest and be an unforgettable experience for each of us experience.
    I just hope that day to know and enjoy the most wonderful the south, also being with my teammates, but also that nobody anything happen, and as always have in mind enjoy.



    Name: milenka pasten
    N° list: 18

  15. jose ortiz says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:37

    -who is very fun and who a nobody the pass something bad.
    -who enjoy all together, who is one week very entertaing and who they much since course, who a nobody the pass something bad.


    jose ortiz

  16. valee.H says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:38

    My expectation of the study tour is an unforgettable experience with my course so many years we shared as we are like a little family , I hope we know more and express ourselves as we are. Also it fun and hang out with my friends and learn more about our country typical food and beautiful nature that few realize . I hope to share with my girlfriends kayaking and so have a good time to be an unforgettable and wonderful experience .
    Valentina Huerta (11)

  17. Unknown says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:38

    My expectation of the school trip is it fun and great experience with my classmate. I hope visit beautiful places and do many things for enjoy with my friends.

    Maithe Villa C. (31)
    3°M

  18. Rocío Torres Fernández says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:38

    I hope it's very funny , which Let the super good , which enjoy much because it's the chance we travel it all together and make it good memories of the tour
    I would like to know many places that do not meet people we have met and New


    Name : Rocio Torres
    N°list :26

  19. Unknown says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:39

    I just hope from a school trip to we enjoy all time, relax, get to know many beatiful places. i would like funny and we can share with partner.
    Valentina Peralta
    3°MEDIO
    17.

  20. Unknown says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:39

    I expect from a school trip is meet with my friends, go out partying and go different place.
    I like know new friends and never forget this travel

    valentina argandoña

  21. Unknown says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:40

    I just hope from a school trip to we enjoy all time, relax, get to know many beatiful places. i would like funny and we can share with partner.
    Valentina Peralta
    3°MEDIO
    17.

  22. Unknown says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:40

    I hope we spend some nice moments together , which make the most of UN Because going to be beautiful memory we will not forget , I like to meet special and new places for me, active try new foods , learn a different unforgettable characters and visit places with my Course

    Name: Francisca Torres (25)

  23. Unknown says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:40

    I hope that this school trip not lone know different place but manage that all we can be more united and have more confidence.
    I would like the different places and cultures , because I'm interested in the history of each place.
    Nombre: Cecilia Bravo.
    N°5

  24. Anónimo Says:
    15 de junio de 2015, 6:41

    I hope it is a tour full of new experiences, and plenty of entertainment along with all my colleagues. the only thing i would like is to spend birn, see new places, and share all together

    Name: Jerko Cuello

  25. nicolas barrios says:
    16 de junio de 2015, 8:56

    I hope that this School Trip is funny, that we share a lot of experiences and moments; know different places, know us and have a good time.
    I would like having a good climate, see a lot of thing, that the days are passing slow, eat much, that we have more liberty and they spend well together as brothers.

    Nicolás Barrios
    3ªM

  26. Unknown says:
    1 de julio de 2015, 11:17

    I hope that the school trip would be unforgettablea. I hope that my school trip would be fun and we can go to Fantasyland.

    mauricio miranda