Physical activities


We know that taking care of our health is really important if we want to live long.  Everybody can do some things to keep fit and healthy, some follow a diet, others exercise regularly. What do you do to keep healthy?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

17 Response to "Physical activities"

  1. Pablo Ramirez says:
    3 de junio de 2015, 5:12

    To stay healthy I do sports twice a week, as healthy. I like to go jogging every day and so I feel healthy. I'm not lazy, I move constantly throughout the day without stopping. I make a balanced diet.

    - Pablo Ramírez Salinas.

  2. Marco Ortiz says:
    3 de junio de 2015, 5:15
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  3. Marco Ortiz says:
    3 de junio de 2015, 5:16

    What I do is play sports as often as you can and try to take care of my physical shape, I exercise every day.

  4. Unknown says:
    3 de junio de 2015, 5:22

    In order to keep my body healthy, I practice Karate 3 times a week, once a week I practice volleyball. I do not diet, but I try to take care of myself as much as I can. Staying healthy is very important. :)

    Sofía Cortes Gallardo.
    N° lista: 11

  5. Anónimo Says:
    3 de junio de 2015, 5:23

    what I do to stay healthy is play sports, running, and playing furbol with my sister and my dad.

    By: Carolina Ardiles.

  6. Marco Ortiz says:
    3 de junio de 2015, 5:24

    I practiced sports every day to stay healthy , I love practice sports, because I feel good, and practicing with a friend is amazing.
    by Nicolás Cárdenas.

  7. Unknown says:
    3 de junio de 2015, 5:26

    to stay healthy i dance 2 hour hip hop and breakdance 3 days a week and i run every sunday

  8. Hans Brown says:
    3 de junio de 2015, 5:26

    I do many sports to be in shape,for example i practice my favorite sport,soccer every day.I dont have the best balanced diet but always ever eat vegetables and fruits in the school and home so can have very good healty condition and live for many years.

    N°List:7

  9. HighSchoolCeb says:
    3 de junio de 2015, 5:27

    we have a healthy lunch because wit eat fruits and vegetable ,do exercise ,run in the beach ,and this can bring a healthy life .


    Belen aguirre 1
    fernanda isla 17

  10. Nicolás Valenzuela says:
    3 de junio de 2015, 5:28

    i practise tennis and basketball all weekends. i eat fruit and vegetables all days and i drink a lot of water

  11. Maria Ignacia says:
    3 de junio de 2015, 5:28

    To stay healthy I do sport twice a week in the school, i walk every day, i drink water and eat healthy ( fruits and vegetables), too is very important sleep.

  12. Unknown says:
    3 de junio de 2015, 5:29

    I exercise to stay healthy every day after arriving at school, such as fruits, vegetables, and try not to eat things that might affect my health.

    -Krishna vivanco castillo.

  13. Unknown says:
    3 de junio de 2015, 5:30

    To stay healthy i do dancing four times a week and i eat very good.
    Bárbara Rojas.
    29

  14. Unknown says:
    3 de junio de 2015, 5:30

    eat healthy make deport

  15. Camila says:
    3 de junio de 2015, 5:30

    ead healthy and make sports every day

  16. Anónimo Says:
    3 de junio de 2015, 5:30

    For a healthy life I practice skate all day on weekends and holidays.

  17. Unknown says:
    3 de junio de 2015, 15:22

    What do I do to be healthy it is to have a balanced diet,
    plus practical sport often like playing
    basketball and skateboarding to keep fit