TV series

TV is a great way to kill time, there are many good programs but at the same time a lots that are terrible. Watching tv series is a good way to have fun, of course some are more popular than others, but it all depends on what you prefer, action, comedy, drama, horror or thriller. What's your favorite series? Why do you like?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

22 Response to "TV series"

  1. Unknown says:
    26 de marzo de 2014, 16:06

    My favourite TV serie is The Simspsons, because they are fun and out of the ordinary.

    NAME: Valentina Peralta.
    GRADE: 2ºMedio.

  2. Unknown says:
    28 de marzo de 2014, 17:15

    my favorite tv serie is Wizards of Waverly Place because is it shows the life of a crazy family and i like that is funny.

    Name: Valentina Argandoña
    Grade: 2do Medio

  3. Unknown says:
    29 de marzo de 2014, 12:11

    My tv series favorite are The Simpsons, because I like what is entertaining, see it all the time! and also The Walking Dead, because I like the action and the zombies.

    Name: Bárbara Julio Cartes.
    Number List: 10

  4. nicolas barrios says:
    29 de marzo de 2014, 13:08

    My Tv series is The Walking Dead, because is a produces suspence, have a lot of zombies, is of long time of duration, has weapons and this in inglish.

    Nicolás Barrios
    2ºMedio

  5. Unknown says:
    29 de marzo de 2014, 13:18

    My favorite TV serie is Awkward because is history about a young woman and his crazy life.


    Name: María Contreras.
    Grade: 2°Medio
    List Number: 5

  6. Unknown says:
    29 de marzo de 2014, 13:26

    My favorite TV serie is The Walking Dead, because scare me and intrigue me and i like the zombies.

    Name: Valentina Huerta.
    Grade: 2°Medio.
    List number: 9.

  7. pauli villalobos:) says:
    30 de marzo de 2014, 10:11

    My favorite TV series is CSI because is so interesting and very intriguing.

    Paulina Villalobos
    2do Medio
    N°: 28

  8. Unknown says:
    30 de marzo de 2014, 10:34

    my favorite tv serie is csi miami, because shown as working to investigate cases of homicide and I like.

    Name: javiera molina
    number list: 14

  9. Unknown says:
    30 de marzo de 2014, 10:55

    My favorite TV serie is The Simpsons, because is the a family crazy, funny, extroverted , and others.

    Name: Valentina González Olivares.
    Grade: 2°medio.
    List Number: 8

  10. Unknown says:
    30 de marzo de 2014, 13:34

    my favorite tv series are the simpsons, because they are funny and tells the story of a crazy family

    Name: carla araya
    list number: 2

  11. Unknown says:
    30 de marzo de 2014, 13:36
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  12. primaryschool says:
    30 de marzo de 2014, 14:47

    My favorite series is bones, that combines very well the drama and comedy. And by that I like everything that has to do with anthropology and the forensic

    Name: francisca millao
    grade: 2 medio
    number list: 12

  13. primaryschool says:
    30 de marzo de 2014, 14:47

    34My favorite series is bones, that combines very well the drama and comedy. And by that I like everything that has to do with anthropology and the forensic

    Name: francisca millao
    grade: 2 medio
    number list: 12

  14. PandoraHwang says:
    30 de marzo de 2014, 15:04

    My favorite Tv serie is Adventure Time because is interesting and characters are unusual

    Nama: Dania Vega
    Number list: 26

  15. PandoraHwang says:
    30 de marzo de 2014, 15:05

    my favorite tv series are the simpson because they are entertaining, funny and very crazy.

    Name: Brenda Villalobos
    Number list: 29

  16. Unknown says:
    30 de marzo de 2014, 16:05

    my favorite tv serie is el chavo del 8 because It is very entertaining, fun and funny.

    name: jerko cuello
    number list: 6

  17. Unknown says:
    30 de marzo de 2014, 16:31

    My favorite tv series is futurama because it is very entertaining and funny.
    by:Francisca Torres
    grade:2do medio
    number list: 22

  18. Unknown says:
    30 de marzo de 2014, 16:41

    My favorite tv series is jessie because it is fun and realistic.
    Name:Rocío Torres
    Number list:23

  19. jose ortiz says:
    30 de marzo de 2014, 16:45

    My favorite is the Pink Panther series because I find it very funny and clever.

    name: jose ortiz
    Curso: 2nd half

  20. Unknown says:
    30 de marzo de 2014, 18:11

    My favorite show is CSI because it is very interesting and show different cases of people who kill out of jealousy or any damage that made them and the main characters perform their role well. I love that series.

    by: Carolina Rodriguez

  21. Unknown says:
    30 de marzo de 2014, 18:22

    My favorite TV serie is The Walking Dead, as it is a series of zombies with very good special effects and a gripping thriller.

    name: Maithe Villa C.
    grade: 2°Medio.

  22. HighSchoolCeb says:
    30 de marzo de 2014, 18:42

    My favorite TV series is CSI, because show what can happen to our environment and how they work in such cases, as it is a very difficult job.

    Name: Nicole Alcayaga Cortes
    n° list: 1
    course: 2° Medio