A book and a song


There are many good books and albums to enjoy, you may read great books  about adventures, horror and more. About music, well I just can say that it is the best in life. If I had to choose I would choose Mahler symphony n~2 , a great and monumental piece of music and Caballo de Troya, an emotional book about Jesus life. What about you
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

34 Response to "A book and a song"

  1. Amy de las Nubes says:
    28 de marzo de 2014, 17:45

    I would enjoy more than to spend serious time listening to the album -My Name Is- ¨ Bridgit Mendler¨, and I like to have to read the book ¨ELIGÍ VIVIR¨ Daniela García, the book I would read again and again.

    Catalina Godoy Anacona
    N°lIST: 14

  2. Unknown says:
    29 de marzo de 2014, 8:47

    i like the book read is CRONICA DE UNA MUERTE ENUNCIADA becouse it is the suspense and action , i like disc the wiz kalifa becouse me relax and is good

    raul alvarez
    n°list 4

  3. YERALDY95 says:
    30 de marzo de 2014, 17:32

    I love the book Elegi vivir chosen to live as the narrator recounts his own personal history, I like the disco skool luv affeir a k-pop group containing letters of puppy love

    Name:yeraldy pñones
    N LIST:27

  4. Unknown says:
    31 de marzo de 2014, 17:36

    I like the book because it has chosen to live all that happened and I like listening to music especially nicky yam antics =)

    Bastian Rodriguez
    n° list:29

  5. Unknown says:
    31 de marzo de 2014, 17:43

    I would like read, Harry Potter and the prisoner of azkaban, because it's a book very entertaining,and I love the plot. And the song Libre(GEPE), because it is very cheerful
    Name: Bernardita Bravo
    N°List: 9

  6. Unknown says:
    31 de marzo de 2014, 18:57
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  7. Unknown says:
    31 de marzo de 2014, 19:10

    I like the book "The Hunger Games" because I love the movie, and I like the song Know Your Enemy by Green Day because is my favorite band

    Name: Vicente Pérez
    N°list: 25

  8. Unknown says:
    31 de marzo de 2014, 19:34
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  9. Unknown says:
    31 de marzo de 2014, 19:42
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  10. Unknown says:
    31 de marzo de 2014, 19:50
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  11. Unknown says:
    31 de marzo de 2014, 19:56

    I would like read the book the war of the worlds bacause the movie i like much and i want to compare i listen nirvana
    Name Francisco Villalobos H.
    N.35

  12. Unknown says:
    31 de marzo de 2014, 20:01

    The book that I like is papelucho because it is very funny and the song that I like is Innuendo by Queen

    Name:Benjamin Zola
    N°list:38

  13. Unknown says:
    31 de marzo de 2014, 20:02
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  14. Fernando says:
    31 de marzo de 2014, 20:24
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  15. Fernando says:
    31 de marzo de 2014, 20:26

    Jorge Nitales jajajaajaja para viña y gaviota

  16. Fernando says:
    31 de marzo de 2014, 20:39

    I like book star wars because I love the saga and science fiction and song enter sandman the metallica because is exciting and motivates me to do things.

    Name: Fernando Bravo Muñoz
    Number the list: 8

  17. Unknown says:
    1 de abril de 2014, 13:38

    I like the book under the same star because it is emotive and touching and the song oh love of green day

  18. HighSchoolCeb says:
    1 de abril de 2014, 13:48

    I chose the book Charlie y la Fabrica de Chocolate , because it speaks of chocolate , is funny and I like much. The song that i chose is ´´kiss you`` of ONE DIRECTION, because it is my favorite song and my grup favorito,it is fun and I like.

    Javiera Godoy Rojas
    N°list: 15

  19. Unknown says:
    1 de abril de 2014, 14:39

    my book favorite is Preguntale Alicia-beatrice sparks because speak us about of tha youth and of the things that can happen i like the album of cosculluela-el principe because is reggeton one music entertainig and motivated.

    lissette guerrero
    n°18.

  20. Unknown says:
    1 de abril de 2014, 14:41
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  21. Unknown says:
    1 de abril de 2014, 14:44

    The book I have chosen is When Summer Ends, I really love this book, and read a thousand times .. And the song that I chose is A Thousand Year, as it is very cute, excites me and motivates me to do everything I proposed.

    Name: Valentina Araya Leyton
    N°list: 05

  22. Unknown says:
    1 de abril de 2014, 14:48

    my favorite book is el gato que le enseño a volar a la gaviota and my favorite music is rap singer T.Mills loud song

    javier segovia
    n°list:34

  23. HighSchoolCeb says:
    1 de abril de 2014, 14:50

    to my book the diary of Anne Frank I like because the main character tells us what happens to her and her family while they are in the war, and the song or band that I like is kiss you from one direction

  24. HighSchoolCeb says:
    1 de abril de 2014, 14:51
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  25. HighSchoolCeb says:
    1 de abril de 2014, 14:54

    to my book the diary of Anne Frank I like because the main character tells us what happens to her and her family while they are in the war, and the song or band that I like is kiss you from one direction
    name: vanessa muñoz
    n de lista : 39

  26. Isidora Munizaga (Wishi) says:
    1 de abril de 2014, 15:05

    I like ¨ The Adventures of eagle and jaguar ¨ from Isabel Allende. is very special for me because it is very important to know the rights of people and respect for everyone, plus various adventures in this book that make you think and imagine; And my favorite song is "Kiss You" from "One Direction" because it is entertaining and energetic.

    Isidora Munizaga Flores.
    N° List: 23

  27. Unknown says:
    1 de abril de 2014, 15:13

    I really love the book Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn because it is the final outcome of a love story, it also has comedy and fiction, I like the song Firework by Katy Perry because she is a great artist, his music inspires and motivation to follow your dreams.


    Valeria Pérez
    N°List: 26

  28. HighSchoolCeb says:
    1 de abril de 2014, 15:42

    I like the book "Elegi Vivir" by Daniela Garcia because it is very entertaining and speaks of overcoming self, I choose the song "wake me up" from avicii because is one of my favorite songs.

    Name: Pamela Gómez
    Nºlist: 16

  29. Unknown says:
    1 de abril de 2014, 16:10

    I like the book harry potter and deathly hallows, because is good,interesting and funny.I like song ''un dia ayer'' of Gepe Because relaxes me and is very good.
    Name: Javiera Flores
    Nºlist: 13

  30. melanny alvarez says:
    1 de abril de 2014, 16:40

    The book that escoji is, a life without nick Vujicic's limits since it is a very good book that it makes you think over on the adversities that we face in the life, and the song that eleji is live while we're young of one direction since it is a very good song and is one of my favorites.
    Name:Melanny Alvarez
    N°list:40

  31. Unknown says:
    1 de abril de 2014, 17:15

    i like the book ECLIPSE because i love the story,characters are very interestig and romantic, also i like because it mixes the mistery with love, I like the song WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN by Bruno Mars because it's one of the songs from my favorite artist, for the meaning of the letter

    sofia santander
    nºlist: 32

  32. HighSchoolCeb says:
    1 de abril de 2014, 18:00

    i like the book elegi vivir de daniela garcia because choose a girl fighting for life despite the difficulties and my album to choose is up all nigh of one direction because is much, english is fun,and it sounds good.

    lissette alfaro
    n°3

  33. HighSchoolCeb says:
    2 de abril de 2014, 9:29

    I would like read ''Rayuela'' of Julio Cortazar, because is a long and interesting book, about one song, I like listening "Eight days a week "of The Beatles.

    Mariana Campos Pérez
    N°10

  34. Isidora Munizaga (Wishi) says:
    2 de abril de 2014, 11:16

    my favorite book is Bajo la Misma Estrella, because is very very cute and the story is very good.
    And my favorite song is What Makes You Beautiful, because all the girls want listening.

    Catalina Zapata
    N°36 1ro Medio