Books and music


Music and reading are great, we can find many examples of music and literature together in a single song. I like both of them, about music I really love and  I have many favorite styles such as rock, jazz, blues, folk, classical and many others. One of my favorite songs is Shape of my heart by Sting, it's a great song in its lyric and music. If I talk about books there are many I like too, but one of my favorites is Caballo de Troya (the first one) by J. J. Benítez, a fiction about Jesus and the passion, it's moving and emotive. So, Which are your favorite book and song?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

34 Response to "Books and music"

  1. Unknown says:
    9 de agosto de 2012, 19:36

    my favorite book is "twilight"...
    no jajaja mi favorite book is "Emilia y la dama negra" mi favorite song is "firetruck" to smosh

    Name: Felipe Cortes
    Nºlist: 13

  2. nico says:
    11 de agosto de 2012, 10:59
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  3. nico says:
    11 de agosto de 2012, 11:04

    My favorite book is "Grace y el forastero" because it is a nice story of love and with injustices that we face.
    My favorite song is "scandalous " of t.mills

    name:valesca angel(5)

  4. Tamara Morales says:
    11 de agosto de 2012, 14:10
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  5. Tamara Morales says:
    11 de agosto de 2012, 14:11
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  6. Tamara Morales says:
    11 de agosto de 2012, 14:14

    My favorite book is " Romeo and Juliet ", because it is the history of two young women who cannot be united for the nonchalances that existia between his families and my favorite song it is " As long as you love me " of Justin Bieber.

  7. Unknown says:
    11 de agosto de 2012, 14:33
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  8. Unknown says:
    11 de agosto de 2012, 14:38
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  9. Unknown says:
    11 de agosto de 2012, 15:00

    My favorite book is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, because is a very nice story.

    And music I have several favorite songs, but more I like "when you're gone" by Avril Lavigne, because it talks about when we miss someone

    Name: Catalina Menjíbar
    Number list: 22

  10. felipedux says:
    11 de agosto de 2012, 16:07

    my favorite book is "perfect crime story" because I liked the story and the events that happened in the course of the story.

    my favorite song is "The Odyssey Part 3" because I like the lyrics and theme of the song

    name: Luis Silva

  11. felipedux says:
    11 de agosto de 2012, 16:16
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  12. felipedux says:
    11 de agosto de 2012, 16:21

    My favorite book is the knight's armor rusty because I like its history and my song highway to hell because I like this kind of music

    Name: Gabriel Gahona

  13. felipedux says:
    11 de agosto de 2012, 16:23

    Hi, my favorite book is Frankestein, becouse the cheracter and the monster, n an indirect way reality shows, by suffering and love. And my favorite song is "suite-pee" of system of a down, is very good theme.

    name: Guillermo Castro

  14. Fernando Navarro says:
    11 de agosto de 2012, 16:40

    My favorite Book is "Frankenstein", because is very interesting... And my Favorite Song is WIDE AWAKE of Katy Perry c:

    Fernando Navarro
    number list:26

  15. lelen :D says:
    12 de agosto de 2012, 13:11

    mi cancion favorita es: skrillerx First Of The Year
    y mi libro favorito es : frin lejos de sus amigos

    nombre.yoel sepulveda
    nº de lista: 32

    que emocion mi primer tarea del blog!!

  16. lelen :D says:
    12 de agosto de 2012, 13:12

    my favorite song is: skrillerx First Of The Year
    and my favorite book is: Frin away from friends

    nombre.yoel sepulveda
    item No.: 32

      emotion that my first task of the blog!

  17. Fernando Navarro says:
    12 de agosto de 2012, 14:56

    I like the book: el amor de los tiempos de colera. is: isabela allende, I like it because it's super romantic, also states that although time passes and people can sehuir loving. and the song that I like is: que seria, Francisca Valenzuela.
    name: romina vera
    number list: 36

  18. felipe says:
    12 de agosto de 2012, 15:17
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  19. felipe says:
    12 de agosto de 2012, 15:21

    my favorite book is frankenstein beacuse is interesting and intriguing for its history. my favorite song is atlantia speaks of the world's ills and injustices

    Name: felipe tabilo

  20. Gabriel says:
    12 de agosto de 2012, 17:12

    My favorite book is Romeo and Juliet because it is a love story that anyone would live, but its end is fatal.
    and my favorite song is who owns my heart - miley cyrus

    name : Gabriela luna (21)

  21. pablo caceres rojas :) says:
    12 de agosto de 2012, 19:09

    Frankenstein is my favorite book because it is a work of suspense as it has a fatal end.
    My favorite songs are Dame un poquito de ti , "Make It Bun Dem".

    Name:PAblo Caceres(9)

  22. Anónimo Says:
    12 de agosto de 2012, 20:26

    My favorite book is "The secret garden" because it is a book that leaves many teaching and my favorite song is "You and me" soy.

    Name:Camila Contreras
    number of lista:12

  23. Barbaraa! says:
    13 de agosto de 2012, 13:58

    My favorite book is Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, I love the characters and their personalities, the phrases that make you think, is interezanten have that different perspective that has Lewis to write the book, and my favorite song is "Wish you were here" by pink floyd because it has a very entertaining story.
    * ~ name: Barbara Jopia
    * ~ N ° list: 2O

  24. Unknown says:
    13 de agosto de 2012, 14:43

    My favorite book is harry potter and the Sorcerer's Stone . by on the level of mystery and intrigue. Also one that I liked best was the goat matilda singer, though when girl I liked. my favorite song is from: manuel garcia : dreams and , aquarium. and conspiracy :paramore

    Name: Pía Alfaro
    n° list: 2

  25. Unknown says:
    13 de agosto de 2012, 14:45

    Hello, my favorite song is We found love, Rihanna, I like it because it has good rhythm, and more because the artist is great. The book that I like is'' The Knight in Rusty Armor,'' because I like how much the story of a man and his feelings.
    Name: Javiera Bastias.
    Nº list: 7

  26. Tamara Morales says:
    13 de agosto de 2012, 15:19

    My favorite book is Charlie in the factory of chocolate, I like from small because I would be charmed with living in the factory of chocolate, my favorite artist is Kelly Clarkson and my favorite song Stronger.

    Yaresli Torres

  27. Tamara Morales says:
    13 de agosto de 2012, 15:26

    My name is Romina Berrios, My like Music is, Reggetoon, Romantic, don’t my to like not any band in special, I like because is entertaining for my.
    My Favorite Book’ Is; Grace y el Forester.

    Elena Bettini
    1º Medio
    Romina Vanesa Berrios

  28. Conny says:
    13 de agosto de 2012, 15:40

    My favorite book is Kiwi, because it is short but has a very pretty teaching that is that not necessary to reject to the persons for his appearances since it can be very valuable and in ningun another side could find her. My favorite song is A Veces of Aldeanos.
    Name:Constanza B
    N of list : 6

  29. Barbaraa! says:
    13 de agosto de 2012, 16:00

    my favorite book is romeo and juliet
    my favorite song is love of another faith
    name: Rocio Munizaga
    n°list:25

  30. altair says:
    13 de agosto de 2012, 17:04

    my favorite music is rock and metal
    my favorite lyrics are fade to black, metallica
    My favorite book is Journey to the Center of the Earth by julio verne as it is science fiction and adventure
    by: mauro Albasini
    Number list: 110

  31. Anónimo Says:
    13 de agosto de 2012, 18:38

    My favorite book is scrap of paper, as it was one of the best in my children and favorite song is codplay living life. as it is very motivating.

    Name:Bastian Egaña
    N°list:14

  32. Barbaraa! says:
    14 de agosto de 2012, 17:37

    my book favorite is ami, the nest of stars
    and my favorite song is "Close To You" by prince royce,is a song that its content is quite entertaining
    name: Camila Cerca
    n°list: 11

  33. Unknown says:
    14 de agosto de 2012, 19:48

    My favorite book is "The Portrait Of Dorian Gray" because the story is something supernatural. And, my favorite song is "Lonely Day" of System Of A Down :)

    Catalina Rios

  34. Unknown says:
    14 de agosto de 2012, 19:54

    My favorite book is Romeo and Juliet because is a novel of love, and my favorite song is "That good is life?" of Camila

    Javiera Santander