Art expressions

Art is the way human being can express their feelings, emotions, fears and hopes. It can be through sounds, colors, movement, forms and stones, it is a powerful way to say what you think. Without art the world would be far different. I really like art, I love music, literature, cinema, sculpture, but I especially like comics, not the ones for children, the ones for adults. Topic such as politics, ethics or philosophy can be express through colors and drawings (almost paintings).
So let's share your ideas, What's your favorite art expression?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

28 Response to "Art expressions"

  1. HighSchoolCeb says:
    26 de mayo de 2012, 15:01

    My favorite expression of Art is the visual art, Doing is what I like,Doing and planning I liberate the bad thing that I have in;I say qe think and believe correctly,I strengthen my fear and failures.Probably it is not the best way of expressing my fear but I like that feel that I overcome them.The colors give us life and generate happiness.

    by: nicole angel

  2. HighSchoolCeb says:
    26 de mayo de 2012, 15:03
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  3. HighSchoolCeb says:
    26 de mayo de 2012, 15:05

    My favorite expression is singing, because through this I can express all my feelings with different songs, I feel free and happy. I love to sing, especially with my friends, is more fun to sing with them to sing alone. But I am happy to do it, I sing every day and every moment because I really like and I can express my joy.

    mely trigo <3

  4. HighSchoolCeb says:
    26 de mayo de 2012, 18:17

    My favorite expression is art and art that one can play with the imagination is also used creativity and of course helps to de-stress of everyday life so it is very beautiful art gives you a freedom to all.
    from: valentina arcos ¡

  5. Anónimo Says:
    26 de mayo de 2012, 18:43

    My favorite art is dance, because I feel happy when I dance, also I share with others. I like all kinds of dance such as; meringue, salsa, samba and electronic music. Dance is not just dancing, also is express our emotions and I may put aside the sadness and problems when I dance I forget.
    By: Dafne Urtubia

  6. Unknown says:
    27 de mayo de 2012, 18:24

    My favorite expression is the dance or the dance something that makes me laugh day to day, and that you dare of my expression I can remove many joys, with the corporal movement it releases to me of all the bad one and it does to me you bloom the good thing that it has the life cheering to me and cheering.

    By: Constanza Araya

  7. Fedo P. says:
    27 de mayo de 2012, 19:41
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  8. Fedo P. says:
    27 de mayo de 2012, 19:42

    My favorite Art express it's the music, because the music express feelings, hate, love, anger, anxiety, fatigue, many moods, plus the lyrics containing metaphors, verses, among others things
    by: Fernando Pérez

  9. Lexaa says:
    28 de mayo de 2012, 18:26

    My favorite art expression is Digital art because I like to create using the technologies that are good opportunities to express yourself as an easier way, years ago I practice with the technology coming out every time , digital art is sometimes depending exprecibo the artist and can be very beautiful if you can appreciate, even though many believe it is easy to get a good image you need to work with different programs and know how to use and also learn english to understand the most good programs that are in english ><

    By:Alexandra

  10. Pazhy !!! says:
    29 de mayo de 2012, 13:54

    I like all arts, but I have more interest in Painting and Sculpture. I love Painting and Sculpture in special the Greco-Roman one and the Classic Painting, such as "The Birth of Venus" by Boticelli, and the great Van Gogh with "Starry Night" and other works. Besides of Architecture: baroque and gothic, suh as NOTRE DAME cathedral in Paris.
    The way the artist uses the colors to create figures so inspiring to the world, result in a great beauty.
    All of these arts helped me every day.
    By: María Paz Abarca Alvear...

  11. Francisca says:
    29 de mayo de 2012, 20:03

    I love art. it is the best form of expression . I like the paint, sculpture, music and dance.
    I think that in all these form of art, the artist can express all her feelings of a beautiful form. and he can transmit her feelings of that moment.
    the most beautiful of art is that everybody can interpret it acording with her life. experiences.Besides the art serves as a way of escaping problems.

    By: Francisca Plaza

  12. Unknown says:
    30 de mayo de 2012, 17:58

    my favorite art expression is the painting, because is a relaxing way, besides the painting is patractice since along time and is eaier than sculpture or writting. The paintings is just draws....


    by: maximiliano ortiz

  13. Unknown says:
    31 de mayo de 2012, 16:54

    My favorite expression of art is music, because it seems to me a wonderful way to express feeling, and not only singing, I mean that there are more ways to make music, like playing instruments, in my case, I like to playing guitar, songs that express what I'm feeling in that moment. Moreover, I like to listening my favorite bands, if I feel bad, an only minute of the correct song can change my spirit :)
    Pato Gutiérrez

  14. HighSchoolCeb says:
    31 de mayo de 2012, 17:16
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  15. HighSchoolCeb says:
    31 de mayo de 2012, 17:17

    My favorite expression of art is cinema, because is a good way to express feelings trough the topics of the films. I love watching movies about love, romantic comedies, and, specially, fantastic movies like Alice in Wonderland or The Chronicles of Narnia. This kind of art has envolved, everyday we can see more and more special effects in movies.
    Francisca Rivera

  16. Anónimo Says:
    31 de mayo de 2012, 19:04

    My favorite expression is the dance because I express my feelings and emotions through movement and gesture.. also I feel happy when I dance, also I share with others. I like all kinds of dance such as: bachata reggaeton cumbia
    ignacio carrizo

  17. Anónimo Says:
    31 de mayo de 2012, 19:57

    My favorite expression is music to listen because you can relax and think things that have happened, but for me is because I always hear music in times of stress or another reason.
    gabriel rojas

  18. Anónimo Says:
    31 de mayo de 2012, 20:18

    My favorite expression is art because you can express everything you feel either a drawing, painting, etc.. also it is more expressive as it is a picture of you feel.

  19. Aldo Dagakoes says:
    31 de mayo de 2012, 20:58

    My favorite expression is the music, because with the music I can express all that I can not say with words music often makes me reflect on my life, the music makes me relax, And you can share with family and friends.

    By Loreto Cerda *-*

  20. Lexaa says:
    1 de junio de 2012, 12:10

    The expression of art that I like is music that can be transmitted with it all I feel, the music conveys emotions that are sometimes very strong feeling things and can take you to another world, the music helps me relax and let my mind at ease when I do not think of anything, any problem or something I worry about if the music is great.

    By: Juan Pablo

  21. Lexaa says:
    1 de junio de 2012, 12:19

    My favorite art is painting, because that's what most do, I like to paint the things I see or call me atecion, I also like doing graffiti with my name and with that I'm doing a mural to paste into my room.

    By: Belen Urizar

  22. HighSchoolCeb says:
    2 de junio de 2012, 11:29

    My favorite art is painting, because with that we can relax and express our feelings with an only draw. This way, I can deal very well with the inspiration to paint.
    Valeska Araya

  23. HighSchoolCeb says:
    2 de junio de 2012, 20:01

    my favorite expression of art is painting, because trough a paint we can express a lot of feelings, also, we can give a present of our paints or dedicate to someone important to us.
    matias diaz

  24. HighSchoolCeb says:
    2 de junio de 2012, 20:21

    My favorite art expression is the cinema, I think that the films are the most complete way, to express the emotions and toughts.
    Every movie is a "window" to new worlds, and each world can teach me differents things.
    Usually I love all the movies, but I prefer the dramatic gender, because this films generate strong emotions on me.
    Some of my favorites movies are "Requiem for a Dream" and "Vanilla Sky".
    By Fernanda Olivares (:

  25. Paula says:
    3 de junio de 2012, 14:28

    My favorite art expression is the music because this express all feelings in the soul, not only love, rebelliousness and injustice also. My favorite song is "another one bites the dust" by queen. I think that the cinema is a great art expression because it brings all other forms of expression and shows the different ways of life.

    By Pau Ardiles Lopez

  26. jorge.asdf says:
    3 de junio de 2012, 18:29

    My favorite expression art, like many, is music as a whole sounds of instruments, plus the singer's voice (optionally), is a combination that can produce different emotions in the listener.

    Jorge Jauriat

  27. Unknown says:
    6 de junio de 2012, 19:53

    My favorite expression of art is music, because with it I can express my emotions, this helps me to disconnect from the problems I have, apart from the music I love to play some songs INSTRUMENT sing or just listen, and also inspires me to create new songs or new melodic lines. For me music is the best way we can express.

  28. Francisco Muñoz says:
    7 de junio de 2012, 16:16

    I like music is my favorite art, sing and give all of me is very special to me, I feel good and happy, and is one of my best talents.
    Music like pop or r & b love me, especially the talent they have to sing that way, are an inspiration to me.
    But in general I like all artistic expression, and we show how special they are.

    BY: Ana Cardenas