Ideal couples


We often spend a lot of time looking for the ideal couple, the ideal man and the ideal woman exist, but you have to be patient enough to find him/ her or too lucky to find it at once.
So let's discuss, What is your ideal match like?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

21 Response to "Ideal couples"

  1. HighSchoolCeb says:
    27 de mayo de 2012, 16:09

    I think that my ideal couple would be someone that who had my same tastes, beliefs or hobby. Physical appearance doesn't matter(although I would like someone was taller than me) because we must not be picky, and accept what falls :D

    carolina S.
    nº: 34

  2. stephanie jiji says:
    27 de mayo de 2012, 16:24

    the happy couples it is that his relation be based in relationship and confidence, they have to be loved and to be respected.

  3. stephanie jiji says:
    27 de mayo de 2012, 16:29

    in my opinions the ideal couple they have to be loved and one to be respected to other one they have to confidence and a good friendship.
    atte: yanina :D

  4. HighSchoolCeb says:
    28 de mayo de 2012, 16:17

    In my opinion my ideal match would be a man who respects my beliefs, ideas and views, values​​, and to have trust me, correspondence and freedom.

    To be honest and tell you what you feel and think.

    Camila Ortiz :)!

  5. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de mayo de 2012, 15:34

    my ideal couple should be one who understands my feelings, my ideas and my personality.
    also she should be tall, pretty and show her love for me.(que me apapache mucho)

    Sebastian Godoy

  6. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de mayo de 2012, 16:03

    My ideal pair has to be of very good feelings, also be very attentive and with fed up personality.

    By: Fernanda Rojas

  7. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de mayo de 2012, 16:06

    My ideal couple should be understandable nice that you like going for walks also be patient.

    By: Sergio Hurtado.

  8. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de mayo de 2012, 16:15

    My ideal couple is a man who respects my interests, but if we have the same interests would be much better. Also, we have confidence, and besides my partner must be a great friend to share and enjoy good times together.

    By:Catalina Cuellar ;)

  9. primaryschoolceb says:
    29 de mayo de 2012, 16:16

    my ideal couple is a woman very beautiful, with eyes and lips wonderful, she must have delicious smell and good thinking, she should be crazy, happy and fun every days.

    juan galvez

  10. Maghi Con Yogurt says:
    29 de mayo de 2012, 17:19

    i think that don't exist the ideal couple and if exist i don't like know, because the differences are the complement person. but this razon if you know you "ideal courples" the realtionship are boring

    Margarita López

  11. Unknown says:
    29 de mayo de 2012, 17:20

    My ideal match is a boy I respect, be loving, honest and also good friend. We have similar tastes and much confidence.


    Analia Valencia Castro

  12. Unknown says:
    29 de mayo de 2012, 17:29

    my ideal match has to be happy with me, I have to make people laugh, loving, who knows how to appreciate things gives life and is not jealous
    pablo ortiz olivares

  13. katherine says:
    29 de mayo de 2012, 17:54

    For my ideal match would be a man who is mature, so you want efuerze think of himself and others ... that is not selfish, egotistical and above all never stop following your dreams and goals by anyone.

    By: Nataly Carvajal

  14. Geraldine Haylin *-* says:
    29 de mayo de 2012, 18:04

    in my opinion my ideal match would be the man that despite all that pass this there supporting me all the time, who knows how to appreciate each instance that we spend together and bring the humility always ahead

    by: Geraldine*-*

  15. Unknown says:
    29 de mayo de 2012, 18:17

    ~ In my case I think my ideal would be a person you have many things in common such as music or things like that but we do, since having more in common tastes can do more things together and be entertained in the same way . A special feature of my ideal match would be that he liked the music, since it is my greatest passion.
    ~ By: Carolina Herrera D.
    N°: 16

  16. Maghi Con Yogurt says:
    29 de mayo de 2012, 18:20

    my ideal boylfriend has to be patient,funny, comprensive, because my personality is a little complicated...

    Catalina Jara

  17. inciensos says:
    29 de mayo de 2012, 18:40

    My ideal couple has to be someone who can be my partner in everything, like my best friend. I think is really important to have this strong connection with the other person, and he has to be patient, because I am very unstable.

    Fernanda Iturrieta

  18. Unknown says:
    29 de mayo de 2012, 20:05

    I think that my ideal couple would be someone who make me laugh, funny, trusted and very nice, besides she has a good body....



    Ruben Fredes lml

  19. Ana says:
    29 de mayo de 2012, 21:05

    My perfect couple must have beautiful eyes and nice smile. The physical appearance it's not so important for me; he should be a person of good feelings, honest, someone who inspires me confidence and also he must be friendly and careful.

    By : Ma. Fernanda Santander ~

  20. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de mayo de 2012, 23:31

    I think that my ideal couple has to be a man who respect me and loves me for who I am. In relation to personality, he must be nice, friendly, sincere and funny. He has to make me laugh, I love it :D

    Daniela Gonzalez.

  21. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de mayo de 2012, 23:56

    My ideal couple is like a perfect man who understand me and trust me, he has to be a nice man, very honest and dependable. I think the physical appearance is not very important, for me the personality is first. The most important things are the good manners, values and education.

    Genesis Pastén B.