Cool animals.

Animals are a great companion for humans, they show us the power and beauty of nature and the Creation. Each animal is a complex wonder, each one with different characteristics and abilities. Some are tender and loving, others are impressive and powerful. One of my favorite animals is not tender nor loving, I think sharks are great and cool, they are a complex machine by nature, powerful, fast, strong, intelligent, the best design ever. 
Which is your favorite animal? Why?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

22 Response to "Cool animals."

  1. HighSchoolCeb says:
    11 de agosto de 2012, 19:15

    Since childhood I like cats, because they are tender, loving, intelligent, lazy, and also I always saw cats when I was 2 years old,I grew up with them, therefore I love cats.

    Sebastian Godoy

  2. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de agosto de 2012, 16:20

    ~ My family has always had rabbits, these animals have become my favorites, because from childhood i am very close to them, besides being calm animals are very loving and tender, and very easy to maintain.

    ~By: Carolina Herrera Díaz

  3. karitoandrea says:
    13 de agosto de 2012, 17:48

    My favorite animal is the dolphin, for that meeting, which is noble, intelligent, and I love how they swim, jump and are the most beautiful thing in the sea.

    By: Fernanda Rojas

  4. Ana says:
    13 de agosto de 2012, 17:54

    My favorite animal are cats, because in all my life I've had cats, I find them very warm and inviting, although rare it can be said that sometimes in moments of sadness they understand what one is wrong, because when a wrong, they get to where you give bulls to whirr, as they may not understand or maybe if I can not say that I, I can only say that I love cats because I always feel a company to be with them.

    By: Maria Fernanda Santander

  5. primaryschoolceb says:
    13 de agosto de 2012, 18:32
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  6. inciensos says:
    13 de agosto de 2012, 18:33
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  7. primaryschoolceb says:
    13 de agosto de 2012, 18:33

    my favorite animals are dogs, they are intelligent, funny and wonderful. also they can live at home with family and so care this. JUANITO DE DIOS.

  8. Unknown says:
    13 de agosto de 2012, 18:35

    my favorite animal is the dog, because they are faithful, are very loving and tender, and always they'll be there for you,so they're like a friend......


    By:Ruben Fredes

  9. inciensos says:
    13 de agosto de 2012, 18:39

    My favorite animal is the polar bear, because they are tender and cute. I also love the way they treat their calves.
    I like this kind of animals because they're not domesticated, and that is priceless... because they are wild and free.

    .- Catalina Jara

  10. inciensos says:
    13 de agosto de 2012, 19:04

    The dog is the animal with more similarities with the human being, their attitudes, personality and how to show affection to others. incredible.

    .- Matías Jiménez

  11. Unknown says:
    13 de agosto de 2012, 19:12

    my favorite animal is the dog because they are faithful, tender, nice and fast when you learn things taught are the best friends of man.

    paty astorga

  12. inciensos says:
    13 de agosto de 2012, 19:16

    My favorite animal is the hummingbird, because they are beautiful and are among the smallest of birds. Also, hey can hover in mid-air by rapidly flapping their wings...
    I think it's beautiful that they drink nectar from flowers.

    .- Fernanda Iturrieta

  13. HighSchoolCeb says:
    14 de agosto de 2012, 15:55

    My favorite animal is the hamster because they are small and very tender, caring for them is also very easy because they do not need great things. But although they are small, they have much intelligence to care for themselves and collect their food. Having a hamster is fun mainly play with them and love them.

    By: Catalina Cuellar

  14. Barbaraa! says:
    14 de agosto de 2012, 17:56

    my favorite animal is the tiger of Bengal, why is different from others of their kind, and makes it special, and I like and makes it my favorite animal.
    *By: Anyelo Bravo.

  15. Barbaraa! says:
    14 de agosto de 2012, 18:08

    my favorite animal is the lion because he is the king of the jungle, and is muscle and wait by the female bring the food apart from being creative, enthusiastic and understanding of others.
    ~Pablo Ortiz

  16. Unknown says:
    15 de agosto de 2012, 8:59

    My favorite animal is the dog, because it is very friendly, intelligent and affectionate, like to play and have fun. I have a dog named Doki, is white and very pretty. The main thing is man's best friend

    Analía Valencia Castro.

  17. HighSchoolCeb says:
    15 de agosto de 2012, 9:02

    My favorite animal is the wolf because he is brave, fierce and wild. It's very good to his family and very protective.

    Victor Iturra

  18. HighSchoolCeb says:
    15 de agosto de 2012, 16:16

    My favorite animal is the tiger because it has a nice white hair makes him look cute and adorable, is an animal also many extravagant and exotic.

    Daniela Gonzalez

  19. HighSchoolCeb says:
    15 de agosto de 2012, 16:39

    I like turtles, because plus is an animal very carefully, very funny and scary. I have two turtles that have grown slowly, giving off the shields of their carapace.

    Strongly temperature dependent and eat shrimp from apples. They are very nice and fast when it comes to food

    Camila Ortiz

  20. Sergio Hurtado says:
    19 de agosto de 2012, 14:02

    my favorite animal is the crocodile because is an animal pasiente to catch its prey and is rude.


    Sergio H.

  21. Geraldine Haylin *-* says:
    23 de agosto de 2012, 17:27

    My favorite animal is the dolphin, I find it a very intelligent animal because it has an impressive ability to learn and to perform complex tasks

    BY:Geraldine Rojas *-*

  22. Geraldine Haylin *-* says:
    23 de agosto de 2012, 17:41

    My favorite animal is the cat, by the fact that I have an obsession with them are tender ready playful and always are with you are also smart for many things especially for Casar.

    By: Nataly Carvajal