My book and songs



Imagine you're in a desert island and you can take a book and two songs with you. Which ones would you choose? Why?



I'd take "The lord of the rings", because it is a great story, full of emotion, action and nice characters. The songs I'd take are "Shape of my heart" by Sting and "Moondance" by Michael Bubble, both songs are great, they have a great rhythm, even being ballads, nice tunes a great lyrics.



So What about you?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

26 Response to "My book and songs"

  1. Unknown says:
    17 de septiembre de 2011, 10:15
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  2. Unknown says:
    17 de septiembre de 2011, 10:16

    I'd take ''The Poe's shadow'' because it's the best story that I've read and it's so exciting. The songs I'd take are ''Strom'' by die Toten Hosen and ''Do it again'' by Edwyn Collins feat Alex Kapranos and Nick McCarthy because I like the lyrics and the rhythm.

    Belén Tetzner

  3. Unknown says:
    17 de septiembre de 2011, 10:20

    The book I would choose would be the dawn as it has a lot of suspense and mystery, stop reading when you do not leave it like you would attract serious and get my songs dawn - backstreet boys yaque your letter is great and the rhythm is burn draws attention

    jose bravo

  4. Héctor Riquelme says:
    25 de septiembre de 2011, 20:48

    I would take the book "Sherlock Holmes" because it is interesting as the cases are completed and as the character thinks. Songs that would lead me would be "the kill" and "attack" by 30 Seconds to Mars for its emotional lyrics, rhythms, because they are nice to me and I feel identified with them.

    Hector Riquelme

  5. nella says:
    28 de septiembre de 2011, 16:08

    take me as a book la expediocn of stephen king, because it is a person who is on an island and loves seagulls
    I carry the songs mago de oz - la canatata del diablo,becauso remember the faith, and il pagliacci - enreque caruso, because is a beutifull opera
    by catalina matura

  6. nella says:
    28 de septiembre de 2011, 16:17

    take forever because I like what it is, (see auras and immortals). would take the songs i love rock and roll of Joan Jett and phantom of the opera because the sound and energy that gives me great.
    by catalina herrera

  7. HighSchoolCeb says:
    3 de octubre de 2011, 14:49

    if I stay alone on an island would take me volumes of harry potter and some mystery, since I like the things where you have to think.
    if could take me MP3,with two songs would carry some of the guns and roses.
    BY: Angelo Canales XD

  8. kona says:
    5 de octubre de 2011, 15:56
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  9. kona says:
    5 de octubre de 2011, 15:57

    my book perfect is: mystery, detective or science fiction, i´d take "Journey to the Center of the Earth". it´s a fantastic story about one scientific, her travel a center of the earth, and he view a fabolous world down our foot. My favorite song (Now) is "If You Want a Blood" by AC/DC (Brian Johnson, because... em.... potency, and sound of instrument.

    tamara veliz

  10. Holi says:
    5 de octubre de 2011, 17:59

    I would like to have the book of "Chronicles of Narnia" because I like what happens in a world that is not real and the song that I like is heart without face of prince royce

    by:camila rodriguez

  11. Holi says:
    5 de octubre de 2011, 18:01

    I like the book Harry Potter because is magic, fantastic and funny.The songs favorite were "tirate un paso" by washiturros and "choque" by Mr. Saik because it can dance and have very lyrics.

    By: Ginés Peralta.

  12. Holi says:
    5 de octubre de 2011, 18:09

    I would choose the book "harry potter" because I like magic and fantasy books.
    my favorite songs is one less lonely girl and u smile of justin bieber, because I love and their love songs

    By: Daniela Newman

  13. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de octubre de 2011, 18:53

    I would take the book "The knight rusty armor" as it is a book of personal growth and which has left me many lessons. The songs are some of Bruno would take mars and Usher as this style of music I like and because it would make me feel so alone on that island.
    BY: Patricia Contreras

  14. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de octubre de 2011, 19:12

    I' d take " La ciudad de las Bestias" by Isabel Allende because is a book whit much adventure, perfect for a desert island. The songs I'd take are "wake me up when september ends" by green day because I like the lyrics, and the story that tell and the other song is "Never say Never" by Justin Bieber because says that have to fight

    By: Patricia Rojas

  15. panshitha says:
    5 de octubre de 2011, 19:18

    i would take the book "i chose to live " because is interesting and helps to see life differently .
    the songs that would lead me would " u smile" of justin bieber and "you" of romeo santos , because i like your lyrics and rhythm.

    by : francisca ortiz

  16. alhii_otaku_xx says:
    5 de octubre de 2011, 19:53

    I choose the book: Ask Alice, because it shows the story of a quiet girl to a girl drug addict and alcoholic
    And I choose the song: "Last Song" and "Kimi ni Aitakute" by Gackt, I like because the singer shows through the letters and melody
    By: Alines Pareja
    P.D.: Japanese songs are

  17. nella says:
    7 de octubre de 2011, 11:55

    is very difficult but would choose the symbol lost because I like the mystery and conspiracy. the songs they would choose Julia Flores and darcy's letter because both me back.

    by: maria catalina Millao.

  18. Holi says:
    12 de octubre de 2011, 17:19

    The book I chose is Sherlock Holmes because Sherlock's holmes aventures are exciting. The two songs, are "Your guardian Angel" by Red jumpsuit apparatus and " A modern myth" By 30 second to mars, I like the rhythm and the lyrics.

    David Alfaro

  19. diego alonso caro cabrera says:
    17 de octubre de 2011, 14:54

    the book I would choose would be The Chronicles of Narnia as it is a very interesting book and not get bored of reading plus the characters are interesting and the story is great.
    why you chose the song because it would divide new song is a very interesting but also very special home where it came to the film transforms the

    diego caro cabrera

  20. caro says:
    17 de octubre de 2011, 16:09

    I would choose the book "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Brian Weiss psychologist recounts the experience changed his life completely. The songs would be "Y" and "Mona Lisa" group MBLAQ
    Carolina Herrera

  21. caro says:
    17 de octubre de 2011, 16:18

    I would choose the book "The secret of the black cave" because it follows the adventures of two friends. The songs would be "faceless heart" by Prince Royce and "Answer me the phone" Alex and Fido
    Charlotte Flores

  22. Cristian.- says:
    17 de octubre de 2011, 16:53

    I would take the book "Papelucho" because it is humorous, funny and enjoyable. My Favorite songs are Stand By Me by Prince Royce And Hey Baby By Pitbull Featuring T-Pain because the rhythms are nice and driven

    By: Cristian Pinto
    Number List: 29

  23. Holi says:
    18 de octubre de 2011, 17:07

    I would take the book "Little Nicholas" as it is very fun, funny and once you finish it will make you want to read it again.
    The two songs that I would take, "True love forgives" by prince ft royce mana for his letter and "this is the baby step" of the letter wachiturros its catchy XD.

    By: Esteban Rojas

  24. Daniel Rodriguez says:
    18 de octubre de 2011, 17:41

    for the best book would be "El retrato de Dorian Gray "that the story is very good left many values
    of the two songs would you choose: strange by guns and roses november rain by guns and roses and that is good and entertaining the lyrics and rhythm.
    by:patricio molina

  25. Daniel Rodriguez says:
    18 de octubre de 2011, 17:57

    I would take the book "Dos años de vacaciones", because the principal idea is an childrens who lost in a island
    I choose two song: "Welcome to the jungle" and "Paradise city", because the two songs are funny and give me energy.

  26. Edinson Godoy says:
    19 de octubre de 2011, 18:31

    I chose the book "The Secret Garden" because I like the mysterious and interesting is.
    My favourite Song is "Before I forget" By Slipknot because I like the interpretation of the singer and the song style.