Jobs



There are lots of activities to dedicate your life and effort to, design, education, medicine, business and more. The important thing is to like it and feeling happy doing it everyday, think about the future and tell us What would you like to do in the future? What will be you job?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

14 Response to "Jobs"

  1. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de septiembre de 2011, 16:24

    For my future but I would like to help people not only to animals if not all admire or believe like me, I do not like me just are wonderful beings who are with you and are always places where you need to not feel alone, I would like to do everything we can to help, even in health, as my "goal" is to be a veterinarian or work.

    By: Nataly carvajal

  2. HighSchoolCeb says:
    8 de octubre de 2011, 8:32

    okey, really I'm not very sure I want to work in or I want to be, but I know I'll continue the Humanist side, and I'd like to study Jurisdiction (Derecho), Sociology, Translation and Interpreting Foreign Languages, Degree in History...these are careers that involve lots of reading and patience and I think that is it mine.
    by: carolina segovia
    nº: 30

  3. Ana says:
    10 de octubre de 2011, 9:06

    What I want for my future is to help people in the area of kinesiology, I find it an interesting career to uncover problems of the human body. I also find it a work of the future and that can be expanded in many areas.
    So my goal is to be a kinesiologist to help people in need, as they often do not find a physical therapist can solve the problems they have.
    By: Catalina Cuellar A.

  4. Ana says:
    10 de octubre de 2011, 9:14

    For my future project I research area because it is a career that has caught my attention several years ago, I would love to accomplish and become part of them because we did I would realize that anything is possible in this Qure life with a little effort can play everything, I also like the race for the areas you have and where I like my desembolberme expert is criminology, because I like what these people are involved.

    By: Maria Fernanda Santander!

  5. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de octubre de 2011, 10:21

    Personally I like anything that has to do with the human field, but I would love to devote myself to be a good psychologist psychology, helping people who need support or other things. I find it a very nice thing to what we can spend and most beautiful of the race is that with a little effort you can help others.

    ~ By: Carolina Herrera Díaz

  6. Ana says:
    10 de octubre de 2011, 12:57

    in the future I would like to finish school and would like to work on what I want to study math teacher or professor of physical education or other serious industrial civil engineer by:victor iturra

  7. seba says:
    10 de octubre de 2011, 16:35

    I want to be a civil engineer in computer science because that's what I like most or some computer-related career

    Sebastian godoy

  8. diego says:
    10 de octubre de 2011, 17:50

    I want to be an architect because I like math and that race is closely related to mathematics and find it a beautiful job as they need to creativity.

    diedoos

  9. rub3n says:
    10 de octubre de 2011, 18:17

    in the future I would like to be a civil aviator, because that's what I like and could travel the world.

    by: ruben fredes

  10. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de octubre de 2011, 18:51

    ufor my future career I hope to work in the area computacional because I really like taht and I think it's something it I'm good, because I can install programs and detect mistakes that could have.

    sebastian egaña

  11. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de octubre de 2011, 19:02

    Hi! mmmm I like to work as a children's dentist because I am interested in helping with that of cavities and advise them not have eat a lot of candies, I give them gifts and show them that going to the dentist can be fun and good for health. :)

    BY: Catalina Jara Meneses
    nº: 18

  12. yanina says:
    11 de octubre de 2011, 14:35

    in my future I would like to be a successful engineer, able to help people who need my services, I think it has much field which interests me and help me produce better, I hope that what gets done.

    Yanina Cortes

  13. GeNeSis says:
    12 de octubre de 2011, 18:42

    I'm nervous what i want to be in the future. I have no idea what i want to do in my life. And should i go to university, still think about it but i just need some help on deciding what i wanna do.
    It's a tough decision.

  14. HighSchoolCeb says:
    20 de octubre de 2011, 15:53

    In the future I would like to work as a dentist in my own clinic and help people of all kinds of economic, health and give them a good future for themselves and their children, regardless of social or economic category.

    Camila Ortiz H. =)