Communication

Communication is an essential part in human understanding, we need to transmit a lot of things to other people and we have to do it in the most effective way. Texting, chats, blogs, face to face are some ways of communicating, they do it in different ways, but all of them are effective, Which is your favorite one? Why? Do you think it is effective?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

42 Response to "Communication"

  1. Conitaaa! Valeee! Anitaaaa! Panchitaaa! says:
    29 de julio de 2009, 16:28

    My faborito is the telephone or face to face since one sure this one of with whom really he speaks, because esscucho in case of the telephone and in face to face time and scouts, and in addition it, is varato and this way you can combersar saying the things abreast or that should listen to the tone of voice...

    by:constanza araya...
    :)

  2. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de julio de 2009, 17:00

    I find the communication is a very important for human beings because we can explain what we think and feel.
    My favorite media is the msn because it is much faster,you can communicate with many people at once, and is effective because it manages to effective communication

    by:NICOLE ANGEL

  3. Pazhy !!! says:
    30 de julio de 2009, 14:59

    My type of comunication favorite is the msn because I can communicate of long distances with the persons that I know.
    And because it me is very practical, also very entertaining, but I do not give my mail to any stranger.
    BY VALENTINA COLINA

  4. Ani!tha says:
    30 de julio de 2009, 15:43

    I believe that the communication is the form mas easy and useful, since for it feelings express.
    One of the mass media that mas I like is by means of a letter, since one can expresses with facility, and shows the feelings mas deep of one.

    (Ana) says goodbye ... =)

  5. The_KoOrThéS says:
    30 de julio de 2009, 16:30

    I like communicating via Messenger, because it is fun to talk with a person he / she believe, in an interactive way.

    I also like face to face communication, because in this kind of conversation can feel the emotions that it conveys the person with whom you talk and that is what is everywhere ... People talking without stopping.

    By: Francisco Cortés

  6. HighSchoolCeb says:
    31 de julio de 2009, 14:20

    I think the media are indispensable in today
    the media that I like more and more use is to talk face to face, because I think it conveys something more than words, the is very effective because it is instant and does not affect distances, only the willingness of people.

    I am sure that is the most effective of all

    kathy santibañez v.

  7. x_loreeh says:
    31 de julio de 2009, 15:35

    I believe that communication is very important for people, because without she we would be isolated and locked itself.
    messenger is my favorite way to communicate, because I think that is a medium used to meet new people, and besides, write things is often easier to be said for messenger, another good thing is that in the messenger is more fun talk, because it is posible to use amoticons.
    is also a media fast, where we can communicate with people who love us almost immediately.


    By Loreto C. *=D

  8. Pazhy !!! says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 14:31

    Hello
    Good, I like the Internet, and as communication of the Internet, choose the facebook, why? because encounter that is interesting, surprising, sometimes mysterious (because haver some times that encounter thing curious that nazing know) and original.
    Bye-Bye/ Good Bye
    By: María Paz Abarca

  9. shortillo says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 15:36
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  10. shortillo says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 15:37

    I think than communication is essential to everyone, it is in everywhere and we need everyday.

    My favorite communication kind is the texting, because in a message is possible say a lot of different things, because I shorten words using the chat idiom.
    Moreover is more inexpensive than a call and efficient, because I can assure that the receiver reads the message.

    By Patricio Gutiérrez

  11. Sebastian Espindola says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 16:04

    My type of comunication favorite is the forums because all can be registered, speak, have a signature, image of profile and is but easy to especially speak with several people on a subject.

    By: Sebastián Espíndola Ríos.

  12. Conitaaa! Valeee! Anitaaaa! Panchitaaa! says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 16:16

    My better way of communicating is across a cellular or different telephone, since one can listen safely what another this person speaking, and saver really with the voice if she is the royal person correctly and also I like the way of communicating face to face, since your saves like you to express, to show gestures, to demonstrate mas correctly the tone of voice, between others, and also one can speak or clarify situasiones facing them correctly face to face.

    by:constanza araya
    :)

  13. Carolina says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 16:55

    I think that the communication is essential since it is in in the whole world and we need to diary. The communication is the way of expressing what we want to say..

    My class of favorite communication is the messenger, because this is an easy, comfortable and enterteining way of expression what we want to communicate in an immediate way, also I like the messenger because this is a very good way of manener, to establish a communication in the line, didactics, enterteining, and also it is possible to establish a communication of character mas formal, this depends on the type of person who uses this type of communication (the messenger) .el the messenger is very useful because you can establish, and to rest mas of a communication simultaneously.

    By Carolina Munizaga!

  14. Carolina says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 17:03

    I think that the communication is very important for all them.present of the world .since the com is very necessary in these times...my favorite communication is the facebook because,Ifnd hen very interesting and good since your qou can speak with friends ,leave messages etc...
    I believe that this way of communication is very effective because to.I my me prove and serves me very much when I need to communicate with someone.
    by valentina.Arcos.!

  15. chofi titi says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 17:32

    The way that mas I like is the cellular one because where this one it the can call without mattering the hour, though it is a necessary aveces the antennas for the sign. But it is the one that mas I like.

    By: Sofia Bolvaran *.

  16. HighSchoolCeb says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 18:00

    For my the best communication is the facebook because no only can communicate also can see his photos, think about them and can publish distinct things,and the mas important can know to distinct people therefore it likes me.

    by:DIEGO CASTRO

  17. HighSchoolCeb says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 18:03

    My means of favourite communication is the msn since it is fast ,facil to use , accessible and if you have Internet is gratis,therefore it likes me .Ademas Can me communicate with harta people at the same time and there is not limit of contacts.

    by:MATÍAS DIAZ

  18. Anónimo Says:
    4 de agosto de 2009, 14:02

    for my part, half the communication is the most feasible because it is very good in that cell the message arrives very quickly and directly to reseptor, not the letter enough to wait to reach the person and place adequate and faceboOk ... I do not like much because if You want to communicate with the person You have to wait until it is good that would connect my reviews
    comment by: Nataly VELIZ

  19. soleew.! says:
    4 de agosto de 2009, 14:54

    the communication is important for everybody,from the beginnings of the humanity they communicated by different means created by the man.


    My preferred way of the communication is in favor of Internet, because I can make several things with, or to be in messenger or to enter facebook, I can be connected in addition with the places with another country or the places that do not do it esten near my house.


    By:Valentina Soledad Olivares Carvajal

  20. Namakemono Fedo says:
    4 de agosto de 2009, 15:39

    My favorite type of communication is the chat, msn or facebook also known, and I like that I can establish contact with many people not move from my home, and get in touch with people who live far away or I can not personally contact.

    I find it my favorite because you can express what people can not say in person or to know new people.

    By: Fernando Pérez

  21. Debora Sarria says:
    4 de agosto de 2009, 15:59

    my favorite comunication is facebook because i can comuication with me friendly, ,moreover can family and much people more,moreover can to meet people well-know,o know new friend.

    by:Debora Sarria Muñoz

  22. nicol.canto says:
    4 de agosto de 2009, 16:00

    my favorite communication kind is the chat, especially messenger, because is a very fast way to talk with the people that I want. Too is very secure because just me know my password. too messenger give the option to make videocalls, and this is very funny to me.
    Nicol Canto :)

  23. x_loreeh says:
    4 de agosto de 2009, 16:25

    my type of comunication favorite is the msn because can know new people and talk with our family and friends, also is very important, because is more faster.



    By john hernandez

  24. x_loreeh says:
    4 de agosto de 2009, 17:06

    My type of comunication favorite is the phone because serves to communicate written and the speech, also is very effective because is fast and can communicate just call or send a message.


    by alexandra rivera.

  25. x_loreeh says:
    4 de agosto de 2009, 17:57

    My type of comunication favorite is the msn because I may communicate with many people at once and for a long time. and can communicate with people of other countries and Families also.

    by sebastian egaña.

  26. Unknown says:
    4 de agosto de 2009, 18:32

    I believe that the communication is important for the everyone in everywhere and everyday.

    My I like commucating for 'messenger' because I can converse shortening the words, using emoticons, can personalize my photo to my taste, can put a personal mensage. when conversed with another person it is almost be face-to-face,can express my feelings that i want to say him to or she.
    by Alfredo Pizarro

  27. Unknown says:
    4 de agosto de 2009, 18:44

    My I like the msn because it is mas rapidly to communicate with the person who wishes one, can shorten the words speaking with an informal language, with I can enter to my mail hotmail in little time, can use emoticons, send buzzes and do other things more.
    by Brian Correa

  28. HighSchoolCeb says:
    4 de agosto de 2009, 19:10

    my way of favorite communication is the msn because of this one way I can communicate of form immediate with friends and relatives and is one very good method of entretencion

    pedro yañez

  29. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de agosto de 2009, 14:55

    I think communication is the most important because the whole world can connect with their friends and familiriares

    communication that best use is the msn and the phone, because the more that people use and are the most sold (cell)

    by Nicolas Vargas A.

  30. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de agosto de 2009, 15:36

    I think the media are indispensable in today

    the media that I like is, telephone, because is very effective it is instant. help to comunication with my family more distant.

    example: my mother, father,sister...

    I like very this media of comunication

    By: Ignacio Carrizo

  31. shortillo says:
    5 de agosto de 2009, 15:43

    my favorite type of communication is MSN because I can talk with my friends. Is very fast and we can write with faces, smiles and others. Too we can talk with people that never see, we can meet them and we can have more friends to comunicate. And is possible talk with people that live far away.

    valeska araya :)

  32. danielhm15 says:
    5 de agosto de 2009, 16:21

    I thinK that the communication is very important for the whole world since the communication an hour is very advenced and very good ...
    my favorite communication is the facebook because there is very
    entertainig the way of which you can communicate to your you with many persons and everything knows on it I her very effective meeting thios system of communication because it she serves for all
    *by: fernada olivares:)...=P

  33. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de agosto de 2009, 16:39

    my type of favorite communication is facebook because I can communicate with my friendly, of an funny form but and with but style and can play, and to compare with my friendly the points

    By: Jorge Jauriat.

  34. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de agosto de 2009, 16:41

    my type of favorite communication is the telephone since I can speak with form people but fast and in the place that I want on any it fears that it must inform.

    By: Rudell Rojas.

  35. shortillo says:
    5 de agosto de 2009, 16:58

    my favorite type of communication is the msn, because is a fast way to talk in very short time, only I need a computer with internet. with msn I can meet people that never I think, and is very funny when I talk with many people in one conversation, i'm a long time in MSN
    by valentina rojas

  36. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de agosto de 2009, 17:03

    my favorite medium of comunication is the chat because is more pop in tenegers and the people can speak with all your friends and very much people...


    maximiliano ortiz

  37. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de agosto de 2009, 17:10

    My type of comunication favorite is the Cellular because I can speak with my frieds and With my family, The good thing of the cellular one is that very easy of using and also is a way of communication Massive.


    By: Belen urizar

  38. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de agosto de 2009, 17:16

    My type of comunication favorite is the cellular because For my is A very good way of communicate With my friends and family that I have. also the cellular is very simple To take it in the rucksacks and Pockets.


    By: gabriel rojas.

  39. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de agosto de 2009, 17:22

    My type of comunication favorite is the messenger porque pueden comunicarse con la familia y de larga distancia es a veces una gran cantidad de problemas
    By: Felipe segovia D:

  40. melisa trigo says:
    5 de agosto de 2009, 17:44

    my favorite communication kind is messenger because with them is possible to communication with other people that live far away or I can ask important things and very funny.

  41. HighSchoolCeb says:
    6 de agosto de 2009, 8:20

    The madios of communication it allows us to communicate them with the demas you present.
    It is very useful for my because when I want to communicate with my friends we speak atraves of msn, fotolog, facebook or the cellular one between others allows me the communication with them and also it is allowed that we should find persons that not veiamos years ago.

    by: francisca I Rivera A.

  42. HighSchoolCeb says:
    9 de agosto de 2009, 8:35

    My favorite type of communication is facebook because it is mas completely, is like the fotolog and msn together.
    Besides the fact that I can find to persons know only his names.

    By: Susana Cuevas. :D