Blogs

Web 2.0 technology has made computers closer to all the people, we don't need to be a programming expert to have our own site in the cyber space. Blogs, photologs, videologs, facebook, my space and many others are an everyday thing today. What do you think about "...logs"?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

44 Response to "Blogs"

  1. Valhë says:
    28 de julio de 2009, 15:45

    I think the log is very useful for people and allow us to give our opinion on specific topics, and also enables us to communicate with other people and know them across the cyber space.
    Me in my personal fotolog facebook and some others and I think they are a very easy way of communicating with others.
    By : maria jose alvarez A.

  2. Valhë says:
    28 de julio de 2009, 15:46

    I think the log is something great for people who are distant.
    Is very useful for me because when I have family in conception enables communication with them, and also allows the Fotolog meet people and make friends

    By :valeria montero

  3. ANA says:
    29 de julio de 2009, 16:28

    I feel good that the record is very important because we can communicate with people elsewhere in the region of the country and the world.
    In my particular case my favorite tools are the facebook and the fotolog.
    fotolog is more to communicate with my friends and I use facebook to communicate more with my family and my aunt antofagasta this in Spain.

    by ana maria daudet toro su alumna estrella

  4. Unknown says:
    29 de julio de 2009, 16:32

    I find that it is very important because this one has more access to come into contact with people who are far away, in my personal as I like that people can access these sites without having problems registering because it is easier to communicate.

    claudia ortiz

  5. Anónimo Says:
    29 de julio de 2009, 16:51

    I think that the log are very very important in a person, because is a means of communication for express the opinion, ideas, feelings, etc. Also for know about a friend or family that are in other city or country.

    I like much log. I have a facebook is very useful because have games, tests, chats, etc. Is very very interesting. I recommend the logs!


    By: Katherine Alfaro :)

  6. Unknown says:
    29 de julio de 2009, 18:50

    I think the record is very useful today as it helps us both to give us a
    know how to look for work ect. In my case, I use both the fotolog and the
    facebook as they are tools that serve me to talk to friends, giving opinions
    or comments to a relevant topic.
    these media is more to help me communicate with my family which is
    located in Copiapo.

    BY:Hugo Carrizo T.

  7. HighSchoolCeb says:
    30 de julio de 2009, 13:03

    I think it is a tool much needed in these times, since they have almost become a mass media, with the number of people who communicate across them and leaving comments (post) in the photos you upload to the network the owners of these "logs

    By:Daniela Cabezas

  8. HighSchoolCeb says:
    30 de julio de 2009, 13:08

    I think they're very useful in a society that is communicating on several occasions, also serve to distract us with their different activities that are particularly facebook page that I use most frequently

    By:Camila Esquivel

  9. HighSchoolCeb says:
    30 de julio de 2009, 13:11

    I like all the blogs because they are entertained you can know many people by means of them, can receive messages, to communicate to solve your problems though also everything good that they have. Together with a series of dangers.


    by> Carolina Ramirez.

  10. HighSchoolCeb says:
    30 de julio de 2009, 17:25

    I´m going to comment on the photolog;come in high picture, what for people be able to comment about of picture.

    the photolog are too be able to change the color of bottom, or of the ling letter, are too be able to add friends, and friends be able to comment of picture.



    by Melany Araya

  11. Anónimo Says:
    30 de julio de 2009, 18:11

    The records are important since they help us report with relatives which are in other cities or distant countries and especially the things that more I use are the facebook and the photologs. It is a way to be able to express all our feelings and that it happens to us day after day. Also this is another door to be able to know more people and be able to be more near the persons.In turn it is necessary to have little care with whom we speak but at all more serio.

    By: Solange Vegas

  12. Anónimo Says:
    30 de julio de 2009, 18:17

    I think the blog is that they are very good because they are a form of long-distance communication for the people who are far away. Also one can see photos of those videos etc of the person, You can comment and are very funny.

    By: Camilo Alfaro :)

  13. HighSchoolCeb says:
    30 de julio de 2009, 18:35

    I believe that the record is very important since it is a way of communication that serves to know to mas persons, to have mas friends and also to be in touch with persons who are far as relatives. My favorite tool is facebook since I think that it is a site mas completely to be able to share with the demas you present.
    By:Ruben Tapia

  14. Brayatan Vyron says:
    31 de julio de 2009, 7:32

    well i think the fotolog is very good for the teenagers for upload photos and the other people can comment he thinks aboute the photo.
    in chile i think fotolog is very famous.

    JosE FloRes
    3° Miedo


    CYa!

  15. Brayatan Vyron says:
    31 de julio de 2009, 7:34

    I think the blog are interesting because they can participate and comment, also help us find what we seek.
    In my personal opinion blogs are great




    Fco. briceño

  16. HighSchoolCeb says:
    31 de julio de 2009, 11:39

    I think that "logs" are very important because allow communicate us and meeting other persons that live in other places.
    however, sometimes is dangerous because we do not know how are the others and we can find bad people who harm us.
    "logs" are very easy to create so we can all use it and be connected, they are very interesting and fun for me.

    by: Ingrid Alcayaga.

  17. Valhë says:
    31 de julio de 2009, 13:23

    I believe that Facebook is a very useful and entertaining web site; useful, because serves to find people that is away or that you do not see since a very long time and entertaining because is possible to upload videos, notes, and pictures, and also comment on them; Facebook also has many applications, such as tests, groups, fans pages and many games, how for example Pet Society, Pixel Ranger, Biotronic, Waka-Waka, among others.

    I think that Facebook has many advantages to connect people that is in others places around the world, but it also has disadvantage like for example: Any person can create a Facebook with any name, then does not exist anything that check the name, thus any person can say that is other person.

    But I believe that Facebook is better that Photolog, myspace, twitter, among others.

    by: Valeria Alfaro =) <3

  18. Valhë says:
    31 de julio de 2009, 13:27

    In Facebook I can upload videos, photos, notes.
    I like it because thanks to it I am informed besides it has very entertaining games, I believe that it is more complete that Photolog because it is possible to create more things, even cyber communities.

    by: Paulina Veliz :B

  19. ANA says:
    31 de julio de 2009, 17:40

    This media is very important because it is very convenient because it has a powerful and distant reaches of chile and the world is also a tool that helps us know a little bit of everything.
    my fotolog page favita is because I can share my photos with friends.

    by milko cortes

  20. ANA says:
    31 de julio de 2009, 17:44

    I think over time this media with so much mass that facilitates communication around the world so we can share with people of other nationalities.
    My favorite tool is the facebook because you learn a lot.

    by leyla barraza

  21. anggela says:
    31 de julio de 2009, 17:45

    I think that the pages are very entertaining but with risks for which they all visit them and it is necessary to have precaution, I happen a lot of time in them especially facebook, phothologs and my space in that I listen to music and share with my friends, they are many importantin my day and are already daily, it is very good that we all could have one not having to be a technician but in a very easy way

    by : anggela carvajal

  22. HighSchoolCeb says:
    31 de julio de 2009, 17:52

    I think they are very important today because it helps us communicate with many people that this far and we can not communicate. Blog, facebook, photolog .... are very easy to use as nowadays there are many options to create and manage, they are very interesting and fun.
    By: Felipe Sandoval

  23. Unknown says:
    1 de agosto de 2009, 14:01

    I believe that the Facebook, blogs, photo, etc are very useful and efficient when used, are very good for me because I use them every day and gives some good comunicaion long distance and know the people I care also able to publish my stuff because they are images, history, etc. Good entertainment and pastime...

    Natalia araya

  24. ivan says:
    2 de agosto de 2009, 11:12

    I think that the logs are very important today in the society, because are a mass media more used. also are very simple, entertaining and fast.
    I mainly use Facebook, because is very entertaining and fast, with the playing , I talk with my friends, I upload my photos

  25. maria fernanda says:
    2 de agosto de 2009, 14:56

    For my way mas important it is the facebook since this way I could think people that not tape-worm I contact and not wise like looking for them, this way also it is possible to play share photos and videoes for others presents and know in the moment that we are or what we do also it is possible to have contact with people of other countries, is very important ...
    by ana belen santander bustos

  26. Unknown says:
    2 de agosto de 2009, 15:04

    for my records are very important because they entertain us, teach us in
    some cases and especially to help me communicate with my friends and family
    that are not near me.
    I especially use facebook since the puiedo talk more dynamic, I can
    ect to know me.

    by:julia urizar.

  27. ANA says:
    2 de agosto de 2009, 17:08

    I like Facebook, because it has anything , it is possible to upload photos as in a Fotolog, to upload videos as in a Blog, to speak with our friends and family as in Msn, it is also possible to comment what the others thing, take test, play different types of game and allow us to know more our friends and family and what happened
    by cristal galleguillos

  28. HighSchoolCeb says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 15:17

    I think the record is fun, also good because I can communicate with other people, tell a few things in my life. I love records, I think it is a good progress in communication, which can happen either

    By: Dinko Cortés

  29. HighSchoolCeb says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 15:49

    I believe that the records are useful in the world of technology because it allows us to give opinions on websites, and we express our communication with family and friends is easier.

    I have facebook and photolog, in which I talk with my family and friends at a distance. also found friends who had not seen.

    I therefore think it is important


    Dinelly Maldonado Zepeda

  30. Valhë says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 16:12
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  31. Valhë says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 16:13

    well my opinion is that the logs are very important for the individual, especially those who want to communicate, explesar use each of these not acceptable to have a lot of interest and knowledge are also very entertaining for young people, as also for the adult.

    by: alex duran

  32. Unknown says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 16:21

    in my opinion I think the log is very useful because it allows you to communicate with other people, either relatives or far we have met with people in these same pages as in the case of photo and blogs.

    by: daniela yañez.

  33. ivan says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 16:36

    I think the logs are very entertainning and important, because it help you communicate with your friends, home, school and work.
    I use fcebook and Fotolog, for fun and upload my photos.
    By: Sebastien Olivares

  34. danielhm15 says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 16:39

    In my opinion the "Blogs" is one of the new great tools of XI century which us offer a lot amount of benefits as publish photographies, meet friends, search information, plays games, and among many other things.
    I think that everybody should use to access the full range of blogs of the world, starting by Facebook(My Favorite) XD.

    By: Daniel Andrés Herrera Madariaga
    3ºMedio.

  35. ivan says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 16:44

    I think that the logs (Facebook, fotolog, videologs, etc) are boring, personally I do not like, because there is no privacy.I hate these mass medias, mainly fotologs
    By: Yordan Herrera

  36. Unknown says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 16:50

    I think the log is very useful because we are used to express thoughts and emotions helps us to communicate with people from other sides such as I have an aunt and bonuses to which I would very much and because X had to go to the U.S. and one of the most efficient ways to make it through the logs ...

    by
    valentina

  37. Unknown says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 16:53

    I think the logs are very entertaining, especially Facebook, where phothologs can upload and discuss things with my friends as well these sites are good because we can communicate well with people who are far away and without these tools we would make it difficult communication ...

  38. danielhm15 says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 16:54

    I find that facebook is a good means of communication as they can meet people and more saver for people who are away for such a family are outdoors or in another region and with facebook you can connect to chat see photos of the person and besides all this while in his communication that can also bring problems and that anyone can get from seeing your profile and your state.

    By: Maria Francisca Monroy.
    3ºMedio.

  39. ANA says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 19:43

    I think that blogs are important for communication among the entire world.
    my facebook page is the favorite because he was to know about my friends can communicate with relatives who are not in calm. you can find friends years ago that I do not see inter alia.

    by felipe azola

  40. ANA says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 19:51

    I do not have a favorite site on the internet because I do not like much but when I look like I use facebook because it can see photos or communicate with friends for years.

    by alejandra perez

  41. ANA says:
    3 de agosto de 2009, 19:53

    I feel good now that the Internet is much easier fashion and communication throughout the world.
    my facebook page is the favorite because I can stay connected to all my friends and was also able to create lasos of friendship stronger.

    by cynthia gonzales

  42. HighSchoolCeb says:
    4 de agosto de 2009, 16:13

    The madios of communication it allows us to communicate them with the demas you present.
    It is very useful for my because when I want to communicate with my friends we speak atraves of msn, fotolog, facebook or the cellular one between others allows me the communication with them and also it is allowed that we should find persons that not veiamos years ago.

    by: francisca I Rivera A.

  43. Valhë says:
    4 de agosto de 2009, 17:03

    In my opinion the blog is a very important factor inside our society, because it this helps us to learn many things, is useful to communicate with the demas you present, it is a good method to study, also this is entertained, and makes to us many things easy.

    In addition it is a very complete way and serves for many things, and is for persons of any age.

    by: Bastian alexis riquelme oyarzo

  44. ANA says:
    6 de agosto de 2009, 18:27

    my favorite internet site facebook is because I can communicate with my relatives and arica santiago easily because it is also fun games and can see pictures of my friends and comments.
    by franco bahamondes