My family

Family is an important element in life, it supports you, gives you a reason to go ahead and of course never leaves you alone. My family is not so small, it is beautiful and really wonderful, What about yours?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

25 Response to "My family"

  1. marcando la diferencia says:
    9 de mayo de 2009, 13:23

    My family is not very large, lived at home before 4 people, my mom, my dad, my sister and my brother. After I was born, and that year we lived with my brother. 3 years after my niece was born more step one more year and my niece was born child, until that time we were 7 people. We are now 3, my mom my dad and me.

    Sofía Godoy Varas.

  2. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de mayo de 2009, 16:06

    My Family is normal or small, because we are four members, my dad Nelson, my mom Magaly, my brother Nicolas,he haves Down Syndrome, and me Gabriela.
    In my family I more comunication with my mom, but with my dad not have much comunication.
    We have pets, two birds called Dan and Kala, a dog called pelussa and my pet,a hamster called Fimi, for me the pets also are part of my family.

    by:Gabriela Araya

  3. marcando la diferencia says:
    12 de mayo de 2009, 17:07

    My family is very small, because we are only three: my mom, my sister and me.
    In my family not we are very communicative, but very joined.
    Moreover in my family the dogs is part of we.

    By Ailyn Díaz

  4. marcando la diferencia says:
    13 de mayo de 2009, 15:49

    My family is very great, we are four brothers, my brother Jonathan what is married with a daughter, my sister Yoana recently married, my other brother Luis what work but even live with us, my mother Violeta, my father and me.

    By: Nicole Cordes

  5. HighSchoolCeb says:
    22 de mayo de 2009, 17:20

    oe son irresponsables como no suben la tarea va pal mes ya po
    IRRESPONSABLES

  6. patricio caro says:
    23 de mayo de 2009, 9:48

    My family conpone of four persons, my breast, my dad, my brother and I, besides my pets. We are a communicative family, that we respect ourselves mutually and love ourselves since are.


    by: Patricio Caro

  7. HighSchoolCeb says:
    23 de mayo de 2009, 14:40

    my family is very large and strange. I live in my house with 8 persons: my grandfather and grandmother, my uncle, my two sisters, my mommy, my brother and me. my father don`t live with us cause live in santiago, and I see her 6 times in the year, sometimes I miss him. my family is very candid and happy, so cool when somebody have problems.

    by:Claudia Carvajal :)

  8. HighSchoolCeb says:
    24 de mayo de 2009, 14:46

    In my family we are ever together,independent of the differences.
    Share is the principal, ever.
    My family is my father(your name is Sabino), my mother (Vesna your name) and my brother Gonzalo.
    we like the pets and have at pet called Coté, is at dog of race poodle and colour white.

    by: paulina azolas

  9. HighSchoolCeb says:
    24 de mayo de 2009, 15:49

    My family is very happy, funny and strange. I live in my house with my father, my mother, mi sister and me, but general weekend visit my uncles, aunts and cousins, because in my house I bored, and they are funny, happy and a little crazies, make me laugh much.
    Also we have pets, two cats and one dog, they delivered us much joy and love.

    By: Belén Gallardo Varas

  10. HighSchoolCeb says:
    25 de mayo de 2009, 17:28

    the Family is very important because we spent most of the day with them and have a blood loop not choose but we have to learn to live with them are the people who protect our city give us love

    by:Mathias Segovia

  11. HighSchoolCeb says:
    25 de mayo de 2009, 17:29

    my family is very special for me ,each one is very important he one for he other , my mother is Veronica , my father is Francisco and my brither is Vicente , I live with my granmother , my uncle , my aunt , and my cousin , to be one family common , to love very , like share in a party , like to go and to be forever together.
    Karem Cabello

  12. \UlC/_xiki_\UlC/ says:
    25 de mayo de 2009, 18:04

    My family in general is very long and extensive and therefore almost impossible to get together all.
    For those important days we get together at my house with your nearest and the house is full. It's going very well all share together.
    In my house live 4 persons: my gran dad, my grand mom, my mom and me. Much of the day are my grand fathers and I, because my mom work all day and came at night.
    We are very close and if anyone has problems try to help as much as possible.

    By: francisco fajardo =D

  13. HighSchoolCeb says:
    26 de mayo de 2009, 11:55

    in my family is very special ,
    small and important for me,because
    I love you .,my mother is Nadia, my father is Jerko and my brother is jerko.
    we are very close and friendly.

    michelle cuello perdone el atraso q me meti a su blog pero decia otro nombre.

  14. HighSchoolCeb says:
    26 de mayo de 2009, 11:58

    my family is very good and special they are very nice and also important in my life
    because i the love to they we want a lot and we are a very united family.

    by sebastian castellon

  15. ► Miimy.~ says:
    26 de mayo de 2009, 15:53

    My family is small, we are four members those that live in the house: my mother called Olga, my father is Mauricio, and my brother Hans. But I see my other relatives when we have celebrations important (birthday, anniversaries...) or the weekend.
    I trust in my family, there is much communication, I like that they support to me.
    I love my family.


    ● By: Domynyk Brown.

  16. anita says:
    27 de junio de 2009, 14:19

    my family
    It is very united and beautiful as I have lived moments very good with they, in that always are in good and in the bad.
    The values delivered by my parents were respect, always be humble and help those who need it the
    They are the ones who protect me, help me, I listen every time I have a problem and are the most trusted.
    by ana alvarez

  17. Ailyn Andrea says:
    29 de junio de 2009, 13:51

    In my family we are 4 members:
    My mother called Marcela Angel, my father called Gilberto Valdivia, my brother called Nicolas Valdivia and me Alejandra Valdivia.
    My brother does not live with us, because he studies in the university "Federico Santa Maria".
    Our family is very joined, affectionate and solidary.
    We travel much to the field, the beach and the mall.

    By Alejandra Valdivia Angel

  18. marcando la diferencia says:
    29 de junio de 2009, 14:25

    mi familia no es muy larga y tampoco tan comunicativa . Esta formada por mi papá , my mama , mi hermana , mis sobrinos , mis mascotas y yo

    By: Sebastian Alaniz xD

  19. marcando la diferencia says:
    29 de junio de 2009, 15:24

    In my family we are 5 people, my dad, my mom, my brother, my sister and I, my parents met in Viña del Mar and married there, then my sister was born two years, four years after I was born, and born two thousand years alonso, and that was how we came to be five.

    by Rodrigo Mollina

  20. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de junio de 2009, 15:56

    My family is not very large this consist of 5 persons: J.carlos my dad, Paola my mom, Camila my sister, Antonia my grandmother and yo Bárbara.
    My family is very united,we have very good communication.
    In my family i have more communication and trust with my mom.
    In my family we have our pets which are very important to us , i have three dogs called Negra, Renata and Princess

    ○ By : Bárbara Garry Flores

  21. marcando la diferencia says:
    29 de junio de 2009, 18:07
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  22. marcando la diferencia says:
    29 de junio de 2009, 18:13

    My family belongs six persons my breast my dad my brother and two sisters this is my family they all are important in my life


    by: ricardo herrera

  23. marcando la diferencia says:
    29 de junio de 2009, 18:24

    My family is very enterteining my dad and my mother they are funny and my sister it she worries

  24. Gabeee says:
    29 de junio de 2009, 18:43

    My family is constituted for five members:
    My Dad Juan, my mom Wilda, my sister Bárbara, My brother Javier and me(Gabriela).
    My Dad Juan is working in Antofagasta, to forteen hours of La Serena, where we live.
    My sister Bárbara study in the university and is very happy, my brother and I study in the college ,in differents School. Finally my Mom now is owner of house.
    My family is very joined and happy thanks to God.

    PD: we have a Dog, your name is "Siber" and has twelve years and he likes to play football. ("Siber" also is one member of our family)



    · By: Gabriela Igancia Riquelme Sandoval

  25. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de junio de 2009, 19:05

    my family is united, we are 5 and we are very happy to have fights but we always know all the way forward. I have a better relationship with my brother because we have almost the same age.

    rodrigo gonzalez