Agony aunts

When you are down you always need a friendly hand to go ahead, solve your problem and continue with a new day. A friend, a cousin or even a classmate may be the one who can give you the right advice, but the thing is: Are agony aunts really helpful? Would you ask one for advice?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

16 Response to "Agony aunts"

  1. Valhë says:
    5 de mayo de 2009, 13:38

    I believe that ever is very good can count with someone, because not is good enclose in a own and isolate.
    When I have problems, the only one that I want is can count with some friend or with someone that can help me, understand meand listen to me. For that I give thanks for having friends..

    By: Valeria Alfaro 3º m.
    =)

  2. Anónimo Says:
    6 de mayo de 2009, 17:34

    I think that is needed have a friend, parents or boyfriend, someone that help us in problems, but not agony aunts because not is reliable.

    I never writing to "agony aunts" because prefer not publish my problems, between my friend is better, they are my support although experiences the other person, can help in the future.

    By: Katherine Alfaro :)

  3. Valhë says:
    8 de mayo de 2009, 16:02

    I believe that is very necessary can count with someone in special if is you best friend, because trust and darling.
    And because this person can have gone before for the same things that I be living now.
    And because serves to let off steam
    and feel good with yourself.
    and thus be able to do the right thing
    By: Cristal Galleguillos :P
    3º medio

  4. Valhë says:
    8 de mayo de 2009, 16:07

    I think that have friends is some very necessary, because is bad isolate, is very good can count with some, because thus I feel better with myself.
    I without not I am nothing.

    BY: Paulina Veliz ^^
    3º medio

  5. maria fernanda says:
    8 de mayo de 2009, 19:58

    I did not ask advice from anyone as no one is better than a love for solving their problems ...
    never call such a program
    I do not think anybody better Haig
    by:ana belen santander bustos

  6. Anónimo Says:
    10 de mayo de 2009, 17:43

    My opinion is that I do not think that write would only in extreme in cases that I feel alone and can will not trust anyone. I believe that there is good, but only for people who really need it.

    by: camilo alfaro

  7. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de mayo de 2009, 21:17

    I believe that one always needs from another person and has someone in whom to trust, in addition most of the time one to happens(passes) in the college and for my fundamental thing to be to have a good companion or friend and not to be isolated to live in a world alone where this person lives.

    By: Ruben Tapia 3º medio

  8. danielhm15 says:
    11 de mayo de 2009, 9:51

    I think that a friend is very important for any of us, because
    they are always there when we need
    as is the family and the closest.
    therefore believe that aid is good for anyon
    By: Daniel Herrera Madariaga.
    3ºMedio.

  9. HighSchoolCeb says:
    11 de mayo de 2009, 15:44

    I think that is very necessary can count with someone,because not is not recomendable save the things for if same and least isolate you,Because you can you remain in a way without exit,but with help of friends thus be able to do the right thing for your future.

    By:INGRID ALCAYAGA
    3ºM

  10. HighSchoolCeb says:
    11 de mayo de 2009, 15:47

    I think a friend is very important for each one of us, when we have a problem because they are always there to help, in addition to serving desahogarsey feel much better with yourself.

    By: Felipe Sandoval
    3º Medio

  11. ivan says:
    11 de mayo de 2009, 18:30

    I think that a friend is a important person, are always there to help and give advice, are as part of your family, because they want what's best for you, and it is always good to have one hand available to help.
    By: Ivan Carvajal - 3º Medio
    xd

  12. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de mayo de 2009, 16:05
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  13. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de mayo de 2009, 16:07

    I think it is good to have real friends because they trust me and advise me. They are always friendly with me and can keep secrets.
    By:Dinko Cortés
    3º Medio

  14. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de mayo de 2009, 16:10

    I think it's very nice to have a best friend because it is always with me in good and bad, when the problems will help me or I him. Whenever in life will forward two.
    By: Milko Cortés
    3º Medio

  15. ANA says:
    18 de mayo de 2009, 16:46

    Frist that nothing to the age that we have; the friends are very important since one cannot be always alone since we need that they give us advios and say to us in that we are bad since rarely we agree whit the tings that we do and the is this the aocation in which a parense the friends, someone must have in who trusting. A friend is a twin soul it is with wich one is copable of completing itself. The friendship is a exchenguer which one must take care, often the friends are like the brothers.

    BY: SOLANGE VEGA 3ºMEDIO

  16. HighSchoolCeb says:
    18 de mayo de 2009, 17:12

    I think it's very good to have people who advise us when we commit an act good or bad, or just when we need a word that guides us, as ever this other advice, but most importantly in all this is to have good communication, whether with our parents, siblings, friends, etc.y that somehow help us track and make us feel better.
    By: Daniela Yáñez
    Grade: 3º M.