Giving advice




Let's play agony aunts, let's provice advices for some troubled teenagers like you in situations perhaps you've already lived.
Choose a letter and write your best advice.

1.
I have a crush on this boy in my class. He knows that I like him but he treats me very badly. Then things got worse: now he likes another girl and is going out with her. Meanwhile, I am feeling so depressed that I can hardly control myself. Please give me some advice as I just don't know what to do.
  SUSAN
2.
I am a girl in a Quarry Bay school. I used to have a good friend but now she ignores me. All my other friends tell me to ignore her back. But I cannot because I really like being friends with her. Unfortunately I am too scared to talk to her. Please help!
  ALICE.
3.
I am 13 and I have a boyfriend who I have been going out with for three months. But I have a problem. My parents don't allow me to date. I have talked about it a lot with them, but they refuse to understand. They don't know I have a boyfriend but they suspect it, so every time I go out with my boyfriend I am forced to lie about who I am going with and even about where I am going. I don't want it to be like this - but if I tell my parents they will "kill me" and I will definitely have to break up with him. I really love him so I wouldn't want to do that. Please help me!
CARLY
4.
I am 12 years old and come from a reasonably good background, and this is probably why my parents don't allow me to go out alone. All my friends are allowed to go anywhere by themselves. I think my parents are simply too protective. They often explain it by saying: "Because it is safer". But I really want them to treat me in a more mature way.
AARON.
 


 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

17 Response to "Giving advice"

  1. pauli villalobos:) says:
    6 de abril de 2015, 12:56

    Dear Carly
    I read your letter and i think that should talk with your parents about this, because it is better who know your feelings for him and they know your relationship is not dangerous for you. And don't lie to your parents because you will create minstrut.
    Be careful and good luck with your parents!


    Names: María Contreras(6)- Paulina Villalobos(32)

  2. Unknown says:
    6 de abril de 2015, 13:05

    dear susan:
    we think, that you should try to forget and hang out with other people and maybe you'll meet other love
    good luck
    hugs and kisses
    Valentina Argandoña
    and
    Cecilia Bravo

  3. yuka says:
    6 de abril de 2015, 13:05

    Dear Susan, I think you should get rid of all the people who are not good for you.
    Dont suffer for him, value yourself as a woman, because I think you are a great person.
    Good luck.

    Consuelo Reyes 22
    Valentina Velásquez 30

  4. Unknown says:
    6 de abril de 2015, 13:07

    Dear susan in your case I'd have to look for other boy because he's not interested in you and you will suffer a lot . as well as there are many boys more attractive and better than him. luck and trust me, bye!

    name: javiera molina
    n°list: 16

  5. Unknown says:
    6 de abril de 2015, 13:08

    Dear Susan:
    I think you should try to meet with him talk about your feel, tell with your friends for not feel alone.Maybe get make fall in love to you and finish forget to the other girl.
    good bye and good lucky c:

    Names: Valentina Peralta (19)
    Dania Vega (29)
    Grade:3°M.

  6. Darlyn Martínez says:
    6 de abril de 2015, 13:08

    Dear you Susan, i read your letter and I think you ought to forget it, since you can not depressed by a man, it is not the only thing in your life and will meet many more. Besidesyou have to live your life with happiness, because there is a world that wants to meet you happy and not depressed by a men.

    Name: Nicole Alcayaga Cortes
    N° de lista: 1
    Curso: 3° Medio

  7. Darlyn Martínez says:
    6 de abril de 2015, 13:08
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  8. Unknown says:
    6 de abril de 2015, 13:08

    alice...
    I recommend that you tell wiht your friend and that reflexion about the cause of separate wiht she. You have treat of understand for have an best connection .

    maritin diaz (8)
    benjamin sepulveda (24)

    3 medio, ingles

  9. Unknown says:
    6 de abril de 2015, 13:09

    Dear Alice:
    We think that the best way is talking with her and ask her why is ignoring you, don't be afraid, she's not a monster. You can resolve it.
    GOOD LUCK, a lots of hugs, bye.

    Maithe Villa and Juan Pablo Pinto.
    3°M

  10. Unknown says:
    6 de abril de 2015, 13:10

    Dear Susan, in your case it is very probable that you are very sad, but if I were you, I decided forget to he and follow come on, he had a girl with who be construct some, besides it will not be the only man in your life, you only smile to the world, that not lack someone make you happy.

    Name: Valentina González Olivares.
    N° List: 9.

  11. Unknown says:
    6 de abril de 2015, 13:10

    Dear Susan.
    the advise is to confront him, tell you feeling and if rejects you feeling you have to forget for him not you hurt, is very good advise if like you taking.

    matias urritia
    josé ortiz

  12. Anónimo Says:
    6 de abril de 2015, 13:11

    hello Susan, the advice that forget that youngester, have that guive of it bad that is addres, besides He aldready have like other person, have that be happy of other method

    luck Susan.

    Jerko Cuello n° 7
    Mauricio Miranda n°15
    3ro Medio

  13. Darlyn Martínez says:
    6 de abril de 2015, 13:12

    Dear Carly:
    The best option for solve your problem is tell your parents that have to a relationship. They have that understand that have the maturity necessary for confront this stage of your life.
    We suggest that to moment of tell this your parents not fret, so they you may understand better

    Francisca Millao (14)
    Darlyn Martínez (13)

  14. Unknown says:
    6 de abril de 2015, 13:12

    Carly, my advice from you is that these very girl from to have boyfriend. At your age prefer that you leave with your friend's or family and that enjoyments of your youth, maybe later will you have the opportunity of have a boyfriend. The best advice is, give time to time.

    Name: Milenka Pastén and Bárbara Julio.
    Numer List: 18-12

  15. valee.H says:
    6 de abril de 2015, 13:12

    carly, my advice to you is that round up your parents at dinner and invited your boyfriend so your parents will know better and appreciate how nice it is your relationship after the have to accepte you´re growing up and need meet people
    Name: Valentina Huerta(11) y Carla Araya(2)

  16. KataaIgnaciaa says:
    6 de abril de 2015, 13:12

    Dear Aaron for the parents the children never grow and find out when the children to pure communication and maturity, or with facts, realize little by little that already they have grown, of already really they are not a few babies, meanwhile if your you do not grow and you demonstrate them they were treating you as such and I tell you that you have to demostrarcelo with respect and humility. If your you demonstrate with your classes that good well-known rides And you behave well You will be able to do that they have confidence in you.

    katalina trujillo and carolina Rodriguez

  17. nicolas barrios says:
    6 de abril de 2015, 13:12

    Dear Aaron:

    Hello, We think that your parents have the reason because you have little age and can you have a problem in the streets, Besides each father and each mother know about their children and want the best for you.
    You have to trust in your parents, but you to trust more autonomous.

    Rocío Torres
    Nicolás Barrios
    3M