A book, an album and a movie



If you could take a book, an album and a movie with for a long trip, Which ones would you take?
If I could I would take El caballo de Troya, I think it's a great book that makes you think a lot about the life of Jesús. About an album of course I'd take an AC DC album, any because all of them are great and the movie I'd take would be Dreams by Kurosawa, because it's a wonderful story of life and hope.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

33 Response to "A book, an album and a movie"

  1. Camila says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:03
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  2. Camila says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:07

    i would i like to carrry the book "misery" the movie "transformers" and the album "AM" I'd like to carry these things because i love then and they are my life.
    besides they are funny and i like all of them


    by: Camila Catalán

  3. Unknown says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:14

    we chose the movie under the sare estar, because it leaves us a lesson, one as a person and shows, the beauty of life despite everything

    by: catalina vera - ethiel castillo

  4. Unknown says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:21

    i choose the album music. The name is "Entren los que quieran" of Calle 13, because i like style of Calle 13.
    "The life of pi" is the movie i would choose, because it's a good movie and it's a magic history.
    tha name of book is "El misterio de la mujer automata" (The mystery of the women automata), The autor is Joan Manuel Gisbert. I chose because i think a very interesting book and a history that attracts a lot.

    By: Antonella Bernaola

  5. Nicolás Valenzuela says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:21
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  6. Unknown says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:21

    -We choose us the movie "Life of pi" beacuse is a history very emotional.
    -The album is "Foster the people" because is a album that give us motivation and energy.
    -The book is "Las ventajas de ser invisible" beacuse is a text very beatifull and enjoyable

    Names: Antonia Osorio and Noelia Torres

  7. primaryschoolceb says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:22

    my album the music favorite is the adele 21 because have my songs favorites, my book favorite is ¨Beatiful creature¨ because is very funny, interesting and moving, and my favorite movie is the Harry Potter because is very interesting, funny, and mysterious. Valentina Huerta.

  8. primaryschoolceb says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:23

    We chose the book The Hunger Games because it's interesing, atractive and funny.

    We chose the movie The Mortal Instruments because have suspense and mistery, drama and love then this movie call us the atenttion.

    We chose the album The New Classic of Iggy Azalea because it's fabulous and very particular, leave you catch.

    - Pablo Ramírez and María Ignacia Julio Gonzaléz.

  9. Anónimo Says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:23
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  10. primaryschoolceb says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:23

    My book favorite is " the book thief ", because is a book lot of mystery and realist.
    My movie favorite is " the fault in our star " because is romantic and interesting.
    My album the music favorite is "Ariana grande , baby I " because is funny.

    By: Katherine Mery Cortes

  11. Nicolás Valenzuela says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:23

    a would like listen the album ¨black ice¨´by ac\dc,because is like rock,in book i would like ¨el resplandor¨because people give me their opinion about it in movies i would like to see ¨the avengers 2¨ because y like marvel

    luis marchant número 20

  12. Nicolás Valenzuela says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:24

    i would like to listen the album ¨persistence of time¨ by antharx because i like this band and his music. in books i would like to reed the hyrule´s tales because i like all videogame of the ¨leyend of zelda¨.in movies i would like to see ¨the interview because i think is a good movie and very ludicrous.

  13. HighSchoolCeb says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:25

    My book favorite is "the fault in our star", because is a book the more interesting and only.
    My movie favorite is "the titanic", because is romantic and only.
    My álbum favorite is the “ terage dream” , because is more happy, funny and romantic. The Katy Perry.
    by: kalen guzman

  14. Hans Brown says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:26

    I chose the book ¨Cuentos de amor,locura y muerte¨, because is a book that has much suspens and tension a long history. Also spend all day reading.

    I chose the album ¨No hay nadie como tu¨, because is from my favorite artist Calle 13, also has many songs, music relaxing and my favorite song ¨Muerte en Hawaii¨.

    I chose the Movie ¨Next¨ because has many action and very awesome cars. It Also has very good actor Nicolas Cage.

  15. agustin says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:26

    our favorite album is "Deluxe" by Flume (Harley Edward streten) , because is a new style of music, he cobine the funk, glitch hop, hip hop and liquid, and because he has 18 years when he publish the album in the 2012

    movie:
    our favorite movie is "children of man " because for ous is the best movie of alfonso cuaron, the angle of the camera is great, and the role of clive owen is magnific

    book:
    our favorite book is Snow White and the Three Dwarfs because is a classic and is short


    by sebastian torres y agustin nanjari

  16. HighSchoolCeb says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:27

    THE ALBUM WHO I LIKED IS 22 THE TYLOR SWIFT BECAUSE HAVEN ALL TYPE THE MUSIC.

    THE BOOK WHO I LIKED IS DIVERGENTE BECAUSE THE CHARACTER TRAVEL FOR THE FUTURE.

    THE MOVIE WHO I LIKED IS LUCY BECAUSE IS THE FICCION AND THE GIRL USE THE 100% THE BRAIN.

    BY: VALENTINA ARAMAYO

  17. Anónimo Says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:28
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  18. Unknown says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:29

    If you could take a book "elegi vivir"because talk of the life of an adolescent that goes astray ,an album is "what about love" of austin mahone because is funny and talk about of love in the young , and movie is "una aventura extraordinaria"because talk of an young remains lost at sea.


    belen aguirre
    1

  19. Anónimo Says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:29

    I chose 'Beautiful Disaster' by Jamie McMaguire because is my favorite book, too is very great and is emotional the story by Travis and Abbie.

    I chose "FOUR" by One Direction because is one of my favorites Album's, too the music is very relax but to the time is very entertainment.

    I chose 'The Prophecy' because is a movie very great, too I liked the movies horror but this is my favorite.

    -By: Carolina Ardiles Jopia

  20. Unknown says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:29

    If I could I would take Bajo la Misma Estrella, because is a great book that leaves a message of life and is very romantic. And album is "Unorthodox Jukebox" of Bruno Mars, because is very good and Bruno mars is my favorite singer. And movie is Life of pi: una aventura extraordinaria, because it´s a story of despair and hope.

    By: Diana Echeverria

  21. Unknown says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:29

    We chose the music album "Juventud Americana" by Ases Falsos, because we like the style that has the band.

    The name of the book that we like is "The mortal instruments: City of bones" because,We quickly caught history, conflicts in history are great.

    We chose the movie "The mortal instruments: City Of Bones", because reading the book wanted to see the movie to criticize vidual better since the movie was not good because he lacked parts, but the same would choose.

    By: Bárbara Rojas (29)
    And Krishna Vivanco (35)

  22. Marco Ortiz says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:30

    The book:The walking Dead the book seems very good because it has very good story and makes you feel like you're part of history

    The album:United we Are I found very great album because it has very good songs, and I like a lot of his songs.

    The movie:Iron Man 3 I found a very good movie because it contained action, romance and made me excited a lot with the superhero.

  23. HighSchoolCeb says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:30

    If i were alone on a desert island book would choose, would be "the year of the whale" because i to identify with theese book, serious music album is "live in texas" of "linkin park", i love this album, and the movie is "the grave of fireflies" because is veery sad, but the argument is excelent.by Nicolas Cardenas.

  24. hector says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:31

    i to pack my favorite album music bario of savant because i like electronic music and my favorite book life of pi because is excitingand my favorite movie is wolvering because i like movies of action

  25. Unknown says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:31

    I like Bring Me The Horizon Because I like Como sings vocalist in the album "sempitemal".

    hush hush chose the book because the author describes the perfect environment to live.

    I like it "el conjuro" because it was scary part that appeared blind

    Nathalie Jopia Castillo N°lista: 19

  26. HighSchoolCeb says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:32

    I chose "Divergent" because i think that is a book very particular and funny.

    I chose "FOUR" by One Direction, why Music Bringing me really happy and makes me feel happy.

    I chose "This is us" because is a movie that show parts of their lifes.


    Sofia Cortes Gallardo.

  27. HighSchoolCeb says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:33

    If I were alone in a island I would take me music album of eminem , the book of harry potter and the movies of pacific Rim because encounter they are the things that entertain me more.



    by: juan pablo orrego

  28. Unknown says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:34

    Valentina Iribarren and Ángela Rivera.


    We favorite book is "como agua para chocolate" for Laura Esquivel. Because very funny and tells in love story impossible.


    We favorite musical album is "paradise for Lana Del Rey" because i gift a dear friend beside, i love songs that brings the album,"Ride", "American"and "Yayo". we listen to the album when we have some words or be quiet, because it relaxed.

    We favorite movie is "never let me go" because is very melancholy and very nice the movie, the tree kids friends in the orphanage.

  29. Unknown says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:35

    my album favorite is American beauty/American psycho, because i liked and has my songs favorites

    my book favorite is matilda, because she has a gift and she uses it for the well.

    my movie favorite is Big Hero 6 because i liked the fiction, the fasntasy and the heroes from the movie

    By:Gindell Aguirre Vergara

  30. Anónimo Says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:36

    My favorite book is ''The chronicles of narnia'', because is very good, entertaining and made me reflect on what happened in those times and helped me expand my imagination.
    My favorite album is ''Plastic beach'' by Gorillaz, because i like the combination of musical syles.
    My favorite movie is ''Spider-man 2'', because i like why movies action.

  31. Unknown says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:37

    My favorite book is " Diario de Ana Frank " because it is about a girl that try to escape of the nazis.
    The album that I chose is " Journals " because is the my favorite artist andIt has very good songs.
    And my favorite movie is "Bajo la misma estrella" because it is about talk of the love two people in love

    By: Lissalea Bravo

  32. primaryschoolceb says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:37

    If I could I would take elegi vivir because is a great book that sample a story of rehabilitation .
    If I could I would take a album of francisca valenzuela ,any because are great
    movie bajo la misma estrella because is very romantic.
    by :fernanda isla

  33. alvaro d says:
    16 de marzo de 2015, 13:40

    My like movies is star war episode 2 because is an war in clond battle.

    A book favourite the daily Ana Frak because is an book very interesting and moving.

    An albun is a Dadi Yanque mundiaL because a entrtainment.

    BY:Alvaro Dinamarca