Communication



Communication is very important among humans, with this you can transmit your ideas, thoughts and feelings. Nowadays technology has taken a huge role in this, shaping and changing the traditional ways in which we communicate. What is the most effective mean/ way of communication? Why? Which one do you prefer the most?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

29 Response to "Communication"

  1. nicolas barrios says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 5:54

    From my point of view, the more efective way means form of communication is the phone, because I can talk with parents and friends, I can connect to facebook or chat and send message voice in whastapp. Also I see videos, download and listen to music; and send images, videos and music to friends.

    Nicolás Barrios Magna
    2°Medio
    _________________________/

  2. Unknown says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 5:55

    One of the communication is the speech, because is the more ancient and come of ancestor and live until now.

    One of ones that i prefer is"WhatsApp" because is fast and effective, and I can notify with people of the other place from planet.

    Name: María Contreras
    N° List: 5

  3. quien says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 5:56

    The best way comunication way from the men in any moment is the web.
    Because many people have access to the internet in any moment and any place.

    I prefer the cellphone for that i can talk with any person, that live in the middle of nowhere


    -Martin-

  4. pauli villalobos:) says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 5:56

    I think the most effective way of communication is talk face to face, because you can yourself freely with no limits like a social networks such as twitter. The cellphone is the other most effective ways of communication and is my prefer because you can use it everwhere and is so fast.

    Name: Paulina Villalobos (28)

  5. Unknown says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:00

    I think the most effective way of communication is face to face, because you know who you talk to, maybe can know it is a lie, is closest to someone.

    But I prefer chat, because can say more things and think best replay.

    NAME: Valentina Peralta.
    GRADE: 2°medio.
    N°LIST: 17.

  6. Unknown says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:00

    the most effective means of comunication is internet because it is of short duration and there are different ways of comunication like whatsapp by text, audio and photo; facebook by text and videos calls and informing about your emotional states.

    My favorite is whatsapp because is very quick and all the people have one and is very funny.

    Name: javiera molina
    n° list: 14

  7. Anónimo Says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:01

    I think that the internet is very important and effective, because you can comunicate with people,search information, read news, watch the videos and movies,etc. I mainly prefer this means because off diferent uses.

    Name: Valentina González Olivares.
    N° List: 8

  8. Anónimo Says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:01
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  9. PandoraHwang says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:01

    I think that the most effective way of communication is facebook because you talk with people of around the world, find friends and family and so on.
    I prefer the social networks like facebook or skype now that is very enjoyable play games and chat with my friends.

    Name : Dania Vega
    N°: 26

  10. Unknown says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:04

    I think that the way of communication effective is the whatsapp
    because the moment of emergency is easy and fast to take up.

    But I prefer as way of communication the cell phone, because you have certainty of talk wit the correct person.

    Nombre: Cecilia Bravo R.
    N°:30
    Curso:2°medio

  11. Rocío Torres Fernández says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:06

    The most effective way of communication is whatsApp because it is free and it is used to comunicate with people at long distance because this application takes up internet.
    I prefer whatsApp because it is faster.
    Name : Rocío Torres
    N° list: 23

  12. Unknown says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:06

    I think that most effective of communication is the cell phone, because have aplication that I can communicate with you family, friends and other, for example: message, whatsapp, facebook, gmail. etc.
    The that I prefer is the cell phone, because I can call, chating and communicate easy with no problem.

    Name: Bárbara Julio Cartes.
    Number List: 10

  13. Unknown says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:06

    the best way of communication is face to face, because that´s how one does not hide feelings, but I prefer whatsapp, because it is quick, free, I can send texts, audio, photos and videos, also so I can hide my feelings and my thinking.

    valentina argandoña
    n° list: 3

  14. Unknown says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:07

    The means of communication I most prefer is the whatsapp because it helps me to be connected with friends, family, etc. I can also speak for audio and send pictures when I need, Also everyone uses it and it's very useful.

    Name: milenka pasten
    N°L: 16

  15. valee.H says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:09

    I think that most effective for communicate is the WhatsApp, because helps you to talk to send people for example friends and family for messages of text, is free and also I can send audio, contact, photo, videos, etc.

    Name: Valentina Huerta
    Number: 9

  16. primaryschool says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:11

    I think that the face to face is best how of comunication, why is way more clearly of understand and resolve problem. I prefer the whatsapp for communication now that is but private and can comunicate with your friends and family.

    Name: Francisca Millao Toro
    N: 12

  17. Darlyn Martínez says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:11

    I find that the best way to comunication is face to face because one when talk with each other you can express best, more clearly that for social networks or for telephone.
    For me that is the best way to get on.



    Darlyn Martínez
    11°

  18. Unknown says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:11

    For me the most effective means of communication is the whatsApp,because i can send the text messages,voicemails and even attach pictures or videos no charge only need Internet to be send
    At the same time the whatsApp is my favorite applications

    Name: Francisca Torres Fernández
    N°List: 22

  19. valee.H says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:11

    The means of comunication more efective for me is the cell phone, considering that don´t need Internet to communicate, well you can go anywhere bringing, And if you spend the balance you can borrow, also have extra applications.

    Name: carla araya
    Number: 2

  20. Anónimo Says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:11

    In my opinion my favorite means of communication is whatsapp, because I can share with friends and my family through different places and country, also can send image, videos and sound.
    but prefer facebook because have more useful that the whatsapp, and is very entertaining.

    Name: Jerko Cuello
    N° list: 6

  21. Unknown says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:11

    for me my means of communication is what´s app, considering that is very good for sending menssages a my friends, and is very fast for commucation arround the world. I can share my ideas with diferent persons and places. but I prefer more facebook because I can create groups and chating with much persons.

  22. Unknown says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:11

    I think that the best middle of communication is whasapp because I can send and get message short time
    other similar is facebook, this is used for communications the people, I can put state.
    I prefer facebook ya can know to the people.

  23. Unknown says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:12

    I think that the form most effective to communicate is face to face because one can say the things sincerely and know if they say them to you with the truth.

    But I prefer WhatsApp (chat) because is most easy for communicate to distances.

    NAME: Maithe Villa C.
    GRADE: 2°M

  24. Unknown says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:13

    The best form of communication is face to face for that it is the form direct of expression and also it is the sure and reliable that exists. I prefer WhatsApp for which it is easily to express, though it has trump the application, but simple is like, common and what fashion this one and that the most of the persons and young they use.

    Carolina Rodríguez

  25. KataaIgnaciaa says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:13

    The best way of communicate is face to face because The things ways are said most direct and sure, in addition it is possible to understand better than wants to say.
    I prefer the face to face communication because they understand each other better between that are reporting, but if it is necessary it can be pulling for telephone.

    Katalina Trujillo 24

  26. Unknown says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:13

    the best way to communicate with someone face to face is so expressed that more and better say things

    I prefer to talk to the person face to face as well I communicate better with her, but if long distance or in another country, or attaining prefer to communicate with her WhatsApp is more secure and private.

    Consuelo Reyes
    N°:19
    2 medio

  27. Anónimo Says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:14

    I think it would more efficient through the page web that is used for comunicate because like this can be connected with people far away, but i prefer geting on the mobile phone or better talking to person.

    Name: Nicole Alacayaga
    n° de lista: 1

  28. Rocío Torres Fernández says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:14

    I think that is the best is television or TV, because arrive at all the house and the most of the people maybe have in his house.
    I like very much whatsapp considering that the most of my friends have it
    Jose Ortiz
    Number list: 15

  29. Rocío Torres Fernández says:
    11 de noviembre de 2014, 6:17

    the type of communication more effective for my is to talk face to face become you express the idea best

    my favorite type of communication is facebook

    name: rodrigo quiroga
    N°: 18