Teen fashion

Fashion and teen are closely related, they want to be different, to mark a tendency or just to be in fashion and look really cool. What do you think of fashion?, Do you follow fashion trends? What's your style?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

22 Response to "Teen fashion"

  1. Rafa Guerra Pavez says:
    20 de agosto de 2013, 14:55
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  2. Rafa Guerra Pavez says:
    20 de agosto de 2013, 16:42

    The Fashion is very difficult in my opinion, because is as if one becomes part of something that is not yours, but one transforms it into his.
    I follow Fashion but the convert in something of me.
    My Style is me.

    Rafael Guerra Pavez
    N° List: 10

  3. Unknown says:
    21 de agosto de 2013, 16:21

    Well, mmm, the fashion is very complicated is very extravagant.
    Mmmm, no, i don't follow fashion trends, simply i don't like.
    Well, i don't have style, just i seen as i like, nothing more.

    María Contreras.
    N° List: 6

  4. valee.H says:
    21 de agosto de 2013, 18:40

    fashion is a space where you can think and learn about the different fashions in the world of fashion either clothes, shoes, handbags, etc.. I do not follow any fashion trend that is myself, and my style is not one in particular is dressed the way I like it.
    Valentina Huerta
    N° List: 11

  5. pauli villalobos:) says:
    21 de agosto de 2013, 19:05

    Fashion is something complicated and strange because the world flows and changes with it. I don't follow any fashion because i like be myself, also i don't have a definite style for that, i like be myself.

    Paulina Villalobos Orrego
    31

  6. Unknown says:
    21 de agosto de 2013, 19:09

    Fashion is for many people a cultural expression, some of them think it's stupid or unimportant. Fashion is part of the life of a teenager, but it can also be one of the forms of communication or a way of rebellion caused by him or her, it's like a way of defining the identity of each. But nowadays fashion is to imitate the appearance of some singers, actors and football players.
    I do not have any definite style. I do not like to follow fashion.

    BY: Carolina Rodriguez

  7. Kata Ignacia says:
    23 de agosto de 2013, 12:03

    I believe that the way a bit is complicated because the persons change the style very suddenly and the clothes or the accessories that have been bought then already do not serve. But I like to be as is since I am.

    Katalina Trujillo
    N° List: 27

  8. nicolas barrios says:
    24 de agosto de 2013, 11:05

    I think that the fashion to changed, compared with back years. Also the new clothes with new forms, colors striking and new styles that attract attention.
    In part I follow the fashion trends.
    My style is of clothing brightly colored to contrast with my skin color, my style also makes me feel safe and comfortable to wear.

    _____________________
    Nicolás Barrios Magna
    Nº de Lista: 4
    ---------------------

  9. HighSchoolCeb says:
    24 de agosto de 2013, 15:36

    Fashion is the physical quality that every teenager has, for example clothes that one uses. Suddenly I follow the fashion of some of my friends, but I like my lifestyle and / or my fashion, since my style or fashion is clothes that I feel comfortable to go out, either do not like being same or have the same style of anyone because I feel uncomfortable in those clothes I'm just copying the style or fashion of someone.

    Name: Nicole Alcayaga
    N° de lista: 1
    Curso: 1°medio

  10. Unknown says:
    25 de agosto de 2013, 11:12
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  11. Unknown says:
    25 de agosto de 2013, 11:15

    I think that fashion is boring because the idea of follow a fashion trend is being different but at the end all people looks the same. I don't like being like others. I prefer follow my own style, be myself.

    Valentina González Olivares
    N° List: 9

  12. Unknown says:
    25 de agosto de 2013, 11:33

    The truth is that fashion is extravagant, each follows the fashion in different ways, some are good and some bad, everyone knows something about fashion, fashion is not like me and my style is unique, no one copy.

    Name: Bárbara Julio Cartes.
    N° List: 12

  13. Unknown says:
    25 de agosto de 2013, 13:31
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  14. Unknown says:
    25 de agosto de 2013, 13:32

    I think fashion is a bit of style (accessories, clothing, etc.), other people who want the same from others in order to feel the fashion
    No, I do not follow fashion trends
    My style is proper, seen, and use accessories like I feel much more comfortable and safer.

    Name: Valentina Pizarro
    Nº list: 21

  15. HighSchoolCeb says:
    25 de agosto de 2013, 15:47

    In my opinion, fashion is part of our culture and identifies us. My country, Chile, has no identity, because commonly we dress like our idols, singers, footballers, etc.. and seek not their own, unique, that makes us different from others. Therefore, rather than follow a fashion I like to implement it. I think fashion should vary from day to day, and become its own culture!

    Brenda Villalobos
    N°32

  16. Unknown says:
    25 de agosto de 2013, 18:01

    Sometimes fashion is cute and funny, I prefer to be true and some fashion if I follow my way

    javiera molina

  17. Unknown says:
    25 de agosto de 2013, 18:02
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  18. Darlyn Martínez says:
    25 de agosto de 2013, 18:59

    I honestly do not give much importance to fashion. I feel that people who follow fashion is because they want to look like a singer, actor or athlete.
    I do not follow fashion.
    My style is not one in particular, I like to be myself and wear what I like.

    Darlyn Martínez
    N° list: 13

  19. sairuz says:
    26 de agosto de 2013, 15:38

    I think that the today mode is very different from that of years before last it has another style and structures. I follow fashionable all kinds but that I should like and that avenges me. My style is things use fluorine and that me comes to my stature and to my body.

    Sairuz Slaibe
    NºList:26

  20. Unknown says:
    26 de agosto de 2013, 16:30

    I think it's very superficial and it is unnecessary. I do not follow any trend.
    My style is to wear jeans, t-shirt and sneakers.

    Valentina Peralta
    N° List: 20

  21. Carolina says:
    26 de agosto de 2013, 17:47

    I think fashion is very complicated and very strange, I do not follow fashion trends and my style is to be myself and not get carried away by fashion
    Carolina Orengo
    n° list: 17

  22. Unknown says:
    26 de agosto de 2013, 17:49

    change much, do not like to follow trends, I like to have my own style and dress according to my mood

    valentina argandoña