Applying for jobs.

 

There are different ways to apply for a job, your CV is essential but a good interview can be decisive. According to you What’s best: your CV, an interview or a mix of both? What tips could you give to get good results in an interview?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

36 Response to "Applying for jobs."

  1. Unknown says:
    14 de agosto de 2013, 15:39

    Is better The job interview because is the most used for personnel selection processes, besides the job interview is to be a series of questions and answers or in conducting any written proof either writing, usually the interview takes place in a room but can also be done via telephone.
    The aim is that the person responsible for hiring expand its information about the applicant.
    It is an encounter with the aim of extracting information to that provided in the resume.
     
    BY: Jose Bravo

  2. Unknown says:
    15 de agosto de 2013, 19:36

    In my view I think it's better to do a mixture of both and suggest making a selection of CV and from there make a more personalized interview to see who can be the best choice for the job

    By: Esteban Rojas

  3. Camila says:
    17 de agosto de 2013, 11:11

    I think a mix of both is the best way to apply for a job, because your CV is the first impression of your skills and what did you do and the interview helps to explain them and increase your possibilities to be accepted.
    By: Belén Tetzner

  4. Francisco Muñoz says:
    17 de agosto de 2013, 17:59

    I think the interview is a good way to get a job, although it is decisive but can give more points.
    The tips you should follow are:
    You should take a very good C.V, must have a good foundation of studies, you must have good personal presentation, you must "want" the job, you must be punctual, must be educated and it more important to think before answering each question.

    By: Francisca Muñoz

  5. Francisco Muñoz says:
    17 de agosto de 2013, 18:10

    I think the best way to apply for a job is the interview because there I can present me personally and I can demonstrate my desire to work personally.
    I would give the advice to give a good interview are, do not lie, be friendly, make it clear that you want to work and go with a big smile.

    By:Francisco Muñoz

  6. Camila says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 11:35

    It would be better to make a mix of both, because your CV shows your academic skills and work experience and an interview helps you to show more sociable skills.
    by: Patricio Molina

  7. Cristian.- says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 15:03

    I believe that an interview is the best option to get a job, but you should always be accompanied by a CV because it contains your personal information, your education and your experiences

    By: Cristian

  8. Unknown says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 15:52

    I think that a mix of both is good because in a CV you write the information most important of you and in the job interview you talk whit the boss and question you things that are important but that not include in a CV. My advice is that when you will go a interview, will go with formal clothes, that you get the time and greetings, that don't be rude and always talk to security.
    By: Patricia Rojas

  9. nella says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 16:16

    in my opinion prefer an interview, I like the face to face, I think it is more effective because they make you tough questions to see your ability, that's what I like to show what you know.

    by: Catalina Herrera.

  10. Cristian.- says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 16:44

    The best way to apply for a job is using the interview as it shows the presentation and personality of the person and whether or not for the job.
    Some tips for getting a job are,you must go formal dress,you should see the job requirements,you must have experience or work related studies.

    By:Felipe Yáñez.

  11. Unknown says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 16:44

    I think the best way is with a mix of both because with the CV you give to know as you are the interviewer and the interview you can explain and let you know in a more convincing and talk to the employer
    By: Cristopher Claveria

  12. diego alonso caro cabrera says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 17:14

    for my the interview since so I can know how I behave me if I am interested, personality and for good results should go well presented, formal and personality and know what one is.
    by: diego caro

  13. diego alonso caro cabrera says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 17:14

    for my the interview since so I can know how I behave me if I am interested, personality and for good results should go well presented, formal and personality and know what one is.
    by: diego caro

  14. Francisco Muñoz says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 17:40

    I think the best way to get a job, an interview, because words on a CV can be read in different to how they are written and can be misinterpreted.
    by: catalina maturana

  15. Francisco Muñoz says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 17:41

    To my it looks like the interview it is the best way of requesting work, because this way I can speak personally with whom in a future me dara the work, if it had to give an advice serious to appear formally to the interview and to be educated, to take care of the language
    By:Charlotte Flores

  16. Francisco Muñoz says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 18:26

    in my opinion a mixture of both and that would be achieved form a better and more detailed structure for better information about the person
    by: Diego González

  17. Unknown says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 18:29

    I think the best would be a bit of both, because while sending CV writing sample personal data and skills, and then you can select the best CV and called for the interview.
    For an interview I think the most important is the personal presentation it is the first image presented to the interviewer.

    By: Valentina Rojas

  18. alhii_otaku_xx says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 19:19
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  19. alhii_otaku_xx says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 19:20

    I think a mixture of both is best, because in the CV used to have a work record and prove what this specialized and the interview is very useful to increase the chance of getting hired in a job. To be successful in a job interview must be formally presented to give an impression
    By: Alines

  20. Unknown says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 19:28
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  21. Unknown says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 19:29

    I think it's better to get an interview for a job, you can give a better impression it would help you prove how qualified these for work, giving to meet in person and pointing or basing it on a sheet can not. For an interview is important how to dress (for the first impression), appropriate language and knowledge of the work which is being interviewed.

    by:Katia Cárdenas

  22. Unknown says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 19:30

    In my opinion is better a mix of both things, because is the best way to met a person by his work experience and know his education, patience and many other things than you cant know with a CV
    BY:Daniel Rodriguez

  23. Unknown says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 19:32

    I think the best way to apply for a job is a interview, because the interviewer have to see how the interviewee answers in this situation, I think that talk with the person is too important,face to face, is not just read a paper and say: "that is good, that isn't good". He can explain and tell his skills and experiences.
    BY: Héctor RIquelme

  24. valesca says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 19:53

    I believe that best way to apply for a job is in two ways, first by sending a resume, so you can know all of me, my work experiences and my studies, and secondly with a job interview in which you can meet me personally and may ask about questions that have on my work experiences and my studies
    name: patricia contreras

  25. Edinson Godoy says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 20:29

    I think it's better an interview because we can see the person face to face and appreciate the knowledge the first impression tells an about the personality of the boss and the employer in a resume is more personal and people can cheat with documents

    by: carlos spano

  26. Unknown says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 20:31

    In my personal opinion i think the best way to apply a job could be the mix of both.The CV helps you know the experience, works and other skills of a person; the interview shows you the social habilities and the development of a human in front of a authority. The mix is the best way to have a great first impression and get a very good job.

    By: Mauricio Lopez

  27. Edinson Godoy says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 20:42

    The job interview is the best form to aply for job, because you can see the person and get a first impression of him. His knowledge and his conduct.
    The employer can take a decision easily with the interview.
    The cv dont give that possibility.
    You can choose the best way to aply for job, i give you my opinion.

    Edinson Godoy

  28. Héctor Riquelme says:
    18 de agosto de 2013, 21:06

    I think it would be the interview because it shows the staff report and its esperiencia some tips that would have to be dressed formally and have some experience of what they want to work and what is studied relationships to work

    By: Daniela Pallero

  29. RDJ.fan says:
    19 de agosto de 2013, 8:08
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  30. RDJ.fan says:
    19 de agosto de 2013, 8:09

    I think, the best thing to do for apply for a job is redact a C.V because it´s more specific and complete, but a interview it´s more close and I can express and explain the reasons why I want a job & it´s easy in a dialogue (for convince). Besides the interviewer can see how comprometido, charismatic and “proactive” I can be.
    C.V and interview are the best form to apply for a job.
    by: Tamara Véliz

  31. Unknown says:
    19 de agosto de 2013, 18:56

    I think the best way to apply for a job is through a CV, for better define the skills and characteristics that the worker has, so one can see if it works or not for such work
    By: angelo canales

  32. Francisco Muñoz says:
    19 de agosto de 2013, 20:20
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  33. Francisco Muñoz says:
    19 de agosto de 2013, 20:21

    I belive that the interview, because i can show a more realistic vision of the person, gestures, importance and many other things. Also, I can meet the people personally. The interview is a medium where i can formulate an idea of the person, and if it would be for a company, i'd be so interested to emerge as a
    professional
    By:David Alfaro

  34. Francisco Muñoz says:
    20 de agosto de 2013, 17:50

    I think it's better because that personal interviews are boss and applicant, where the applicant tells their work skills and personal data to the interviewer, their work experiences and everything related to the person, and left an impression in front of this .

    By: gines peralta.

  35. Unknown says:
    19 de noviembre de 2013, 20:54

    I think it would be better both because the application shows the interest and the interview serves to see if the person is serious about the job, the interview also can display the qualities and the good sides of a person leaving a good impression, I'm sure with that will get the job.
    By: Carolina Herrera c:

  36. Unknown says:
    24 de noviembre de 2013, 19:07

    I think the personal interview is the best way to apply for a job and for the boss to know of the worker because is more closely and you can do a perpective of the work and maybe the people who work in there.



    By: Daniel Cortés