Professions

Working is a core element of our lives, we need to work in order to earn our living, it is hard, tiring but rewarding at the same time. It is easier if you do what you like doing, it makes you happy, gives you energy and the will to go on.
What's your dream profession? Why do you like it?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

34 Response to "Professions"

  1. Camila says:
    4 de agosto de 2013, 20:13
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  2. Camila says:
    4 de agosto de 2013, 21:06
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  3. Camila says:
    4 de agosto de 2013, 21:07

    I want to be a doctor because I would like to find a cure for some illness, I like human body and science(if I can't find the cure I'll risign myself helping too much people as I can)
    By: Belén Tetzner

  4. RDJ.fan says:
    5 de agosto de 2013, 10:00

    i would like be comercial manager, work in coca cola as a general manager, i`d like to earn 3 or 5 million pesos (or more), and i would start to work at 10 (only weekdays) and get home around midnight.
    I would like to have many postgrade and travel a lot.
    i think that is my vocation c:

    By: Tamara Véliz

  5. Unknown says:
    5 de agosto de 2013, 15:34

    My job that I like is to be a chef ... since I like the culinary world, I like having opportunities to create something new, could travel around the world, to learn to be disciplined and have a future beyond, leave the people satisfied with what I do, and that the people recognize me as a person

    By: Jose Bravo

  6. Francisco Muñoz says:
    5 de agosto de 2013, 15:53

    I would like to be an engineer but still not decided on that and I would like to have a second job as a physical trainer because I love sports.

    By: Gines Peralta

  7. Francisco Muñoz says:
    5 de agosto de 2013, 16:00

    I would like to be a doctor, Working In A Hospital Important and Save Thousands of Lives and win much money.
    I would have many graduate and travel a lot.
    That's What I want for my Future.

    By:Francisco Muñoz

  8. nella says:
    5 de agosto de 2013, 16:32

    I would like to be a kinesiologist because I can help people with my hands. I would like have a good salary.
    to help people I think is something honest and that's why this profession completes me.

    by: Catalina Herrera

  9. Edinson Godoy says:
    5 de agosto de 2013, 16:40
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  10. Edinson Godoy says:
    5 de agosto de 2013, 16:42

    I would like to be a engineer because i like mathematics and i think it is the best job in the world for fans of the numbers.
    I think i will be good engineer in the future.

    By: Edinson Godoy

  11. diego alonso caro cabrera says:
    5 de agosto de 2013, 16:46

    I have two professions that like is veterinary as much animal loas I like and I don't like to see them on the streets launched and if always had animals in life.
    by:diego caro

  12. Francisco Muñoz says:
    5 de agosto de 2013, 17:09

    I want to be the best pianist in the world and playing around the world learning to play some sheet and make the public enjoyment and figured ...
    I would also like to be geologist and walk among the hills watching the composition of each rock and learn as the way the grounds

    by: catalina maturana

  13. Francisco Muñoz says:
    5 de agosto de 2013, 17:27

    I would like to be an astronomer and NASA work, look at the stars is one of my passions and I love to discover there beyond the sky, when working on this I would like to travel to give talks and share my knowledge with others
    By:Angelo Canales

  14. Francisco Muñoz says:
    5 de agosto de 2013, 17:54

    I would like to be a teacher of physical education and sport that is part of my daily life, is something I enjoy doing and which would be willing to devote my life

    by: Diego González

  15. Unknown says:
    5 de agosto de 2013, 18:02

    I would like to be a speech therapy, I can imagine me in my office, to quiet with a lot of patients that need help, I would like start to work at 9 o'clock and finish around 4 or 5 o'clock, I would have too much time to stay with my family.

    By: Héctor Riquelme

  16. Francisco Muñoz says:
    5 de agosto de 2013, 18:07

    I have two professions ideals, one is to be a pediatrician because this is the branch of medicine which I really like because learning the body parts is more didactic and also because when I was little I always liked going to the doctor because my doctor was very good pediatrician and he liked what he was doing, then I want to follow suit, just as I like young children because they are very tender ... on the other hand I've also started to see a novel from a very good lawyer, because of this I like I this profession because love to win cases and help people is rewarding when we do it with effort.
    By : Francisca Muñoz

  17. Francisco Muñoz says:
    5 de agosto de 2013, 18:29

    I want to be a professional, a dentist or a kinesiologist. I like this careers because i could help people to get better and make them happy. Everyone deserves cares, and I'll be there for anyone who need it.
    By:David Alfaro Varas

  18. Unknown says:
    5 de agosto de 2013, 18:36

    I want to be a psychology and i want study human rights because I like listen to the people and meet different situation besides that all the people are different and is that what I like and I care the situations of the people because i think that all have solution but with help of others.

    by: Katia Cárdenas

  19. Unknown says:
    5 de agosto de 2013, 19:07

    I would like to be an engineer because they make planes and build buildings and I would do that when I grow up, by other side besides build things they usually travel and meet new places around the world.

    By: Daniel Rodríguez

  20. Unknown says:
    5 de agosto de 2013, 19:16

    I would like to become a chemist, because i like to mix subtances, create a new compounds, work whit the tools that chemist use. whit my proffesion I would like to help the environment and people, crating new medicines.
    it's and interesting and dynamic profession and also the possibility of investigating new discoveries is enormous

    By: Carlos Spano

  21. Camila says:
    6 de agosto de 2013, 18:37

    I would like to be an astronaut because I want to travel to the outer space, I could see the Earth from above and might be the first man to reach another planet. It would be very beatiful.
    By: Patricio Molina

  22. Unknown says:
    6 de agosto de 2013, 20:08

    i would like to be a doctor or militar, because i can help people.
    if to be doctor i like working in a national hospital, but if to be a militar i would job in mision of peace abroad.

    by: Ma Catalina Millao Toro.

  23. Rafa Guerra Pavez says:
    18 de noviembre de 2013, 18:13

    I like to work on something related to physical education, allowing competition to develop recreational skills in children and adolescents, so that helps us these mechanisms are active so a lifetime, plus I love the sport, the activity physical and competition.

    by: Esteban Rojas

  24. Unknown says:
    19 de noviembre de 2013, 17:46

    I want to be a food critic, because I love the food and I like to try new dishes of food and desserts, I would like to help the chef and tell them what I think about their preparations, and also like this work because I can travel for many countries and learn about the traditions of the countries and their dishes to then write a book with my experiences
    By: Patricia Rojas

  25. Unknown says:
    19 de noviembre de 2013, 17:47

    My ideal job would be become a chef, because always cook, know I liked and taste new foods and also meals typical of other countries, especially like this profession because it involved many artistic skills and creative.
    BY: Patricia Contreras

  26. alhii_otaku_xx says:
    19 de noviembre de 2013, 18:00

    I would like to be chemical pharmaceutical catches my attention because the chemical and its components, create new medicines for different types of diseases and health. I would like to work in private pharmacies or in hospitals and also have an administration to desempeñarme in the workplace
    By: Alines ;3

  27. Cristian.- says:
    19 de noviembre de 2013, 19:01
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  28. Cristian.- says:
    19 de noviembre de 2013, 19:04

    I would like to be a engineer in any area related whit computation or technology because this is what I like and is very well paid also i dont see another area where work

    BY: Cristian Pinto

  29. Unknown says:
    19 de noviembre de 2013, 20:45

    I would like to be a professional stylist because it's fun and I think all people are beautiful just have to give them a little help
    by: Carolina Herrera.

  30. daniella pallero says:
    21 de noviembre de 2013, 14:38

    I would like to be nursery or differential educator because I like many young children and as I spend time with my younger brothers and I have an idea how to be with others and to try to help what they need so that they are well

  31. Unknown says:
    24 de noviembre de 2013, 19:06

    I don't know what i want, but I think engineering it's my best option because i like the computers and stuff about that but it's a hardcareer and maybe it isn't for me



    By: Daniel Cortés

  32. Unknown says:
    27 de noviembre de 2013, 7:48

    I would like to be a famous musician so take my music all over the world and that people enjoy the music I play, be recognized around the world and take my family to know all beautiful and beautiful places in the world :3

    By: Cristopher claveria

  33. Unknown says:
    27 de noviembre de 2013, 15:57

    Still not sure the profecion I'll have in the future, but I would like for being an educator side parvulos because I enjoy interacting with children and I like manual things, it is a job that is only from Monday to Friday and over time .

  34. Cristian.- says:
    4 de diciembre de 2013, 16:45

    I would like to be a physical education teacher or personal trainer, because i love the sports and teaching, although i would not work with young kids.

    BY: Felipe Yañez