Art



Art is one of the key ways to express ideas and feelings. We can show our inner self through sounds, movement or lines and colors. The arts are:1st art: architecture, 2nd art: sculpture, 3rd art: painting, 4th art: dance, 5th art: music, 6th art: poetry and 7th art: cinema, there are people who claim that comic is the 8th art.



I like art, it is great and food for your soul and spirit, I specially like music, painting, cinema and comic. What is your favorite one? Why? Can you mention your favorite works?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

27 Response to "Art"

  1. Tercero Medio 2010 says:
    3 de octubre de 2011, 18:43

    My favorite artistic expression is painting, as it has been present throughout human history. Showing the similarities between us and different civilizations. Painting is the legacy of our ancestors, where they left testimony to their lifestyle, their social differences, differences in management development, technology. Unaware of the art, our ancestors were part of something else grade them and their history.



    My favorite artist is Leonardo da Vinci was not only a great painter, but also a universal man (an expert in all subjects). My favorite work is his self portrait, which uses mathematics to build a human body with the correct proportions.






    mathias segovia

  2. pau says:
    9 de octubre de 2011, 17:39

    My favorite art is the music, because I relax and I can escape the world for a time, so I can forget problems and I am more calm. The music is a combination of sounds from different musical instruments for to form melody, rhythm and harmony.

    I have no one favorite style. I listen to pop, rock and bachata to relax more
    By: Paulina Azolas.

  3. Tercero Medio 2010 says:
    9 de octubre de 2011, 18:06

    my favorite is painting,because is a beautiful artistic expression in this art will employ many painting techniques, knowledge of color theory and pictorial composition and drawing. is one of the six fine arts, some are painting techniques: oil, wax, watercolor, acrylic.
    some of the paintings that I like are the monalisa, and el niño con caballo de picasso and I don't know that I like, just like me.

    by sebastian castellon

  4. bOOnee ~ says:
    9 de octubre de 2011, 18:24
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  5. bOOnee ~ says:
    9 de octubre de 2011, 18:25

    My favorite expression of art is music, because relax me and often expressed feelings or emotions that we living in the moment, sometimes shows us how things really are, and make us think about things before them, or show us what life is like and what paths to follow.

    My favorite artist is Ricardo Arjona, because it shows me many things in life that maybe I still do not understand but will serve to understand the future and see it through different eyes.

    By: Sebastian alaniz

  6. rodrigo nicolás says:
    9 de octubre de 2011, 18:31

    my favorites are the cinema arts with music: I like movies because they always show something new, hiostorias fantastic, futuristic, love, superheroes, war, etc. everything you can imagine the movies I can muster, and the I like music because I'm glad I entertain, I can dance with her, I can do physical activity with her, much to your advantage to health and allows you to take your creativity to create letters and express feelings


    by Rodrigo Nicolas

  7. Drow style says:
    9 de octubre de 2011, 18:53

    My favorite artistic expression is the music because through they we can express the fellings and thinkings.

    one of the works I like most is moonlight sonata by beethoven and tristesse by chopin

  8. ►Mimy*[15] says:
    9 de octubre de 2011, 19:39

    My favorite art is the music, cause’ it’s the main way of express our feelings, our form of thinking, express our problems, to communicate our ideas without a limit. It’s an easy way of expression, today only with a computer can make a songs and which can diffused all around the world, mainly in the social networks. The music helps me to feel good, have fun, relax, and remember things. My favorite music is pop and rock, I love their melodies and lyrics, mostly about: love problems and social protest, I really like the songs of Avril Lavigne (like: ''smile''), Green Day and Britney Spears.

    By: Domynyk Brown.

  9. Natty says:
    10 de octubre de 2011, 11:41

    My favorite art is the music, expresses feelings and thoughts that we have from problems. Thanks to the authors that make up different letters, each person is identified and vent with this
    I also think it's a very specific artistic expression, as each type of genre will take into account the tastes of each person.


    By: Nattalia Cortés

  10. bOOnee ~ says:
    10 de octubre de 2011, 11:57

    My favorite art is the music because I can express what I am sentient every day and every moment. The music helps me relax, I feel good when I listen to music because it helps me think when I have a problem and when I'm sad is the best solution and joy to think only the bad things are happening to me.
    and my favorite style of music is bachata, cumbia, romantic because I can relax when listening to this kind of music. Adventure is my favorite artist because it expresses their feelings in a special way in the lyrics of their songs.

    By: Veronica Ponce

  11. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de octubre de 2011, 14:54

    My favorite art is the painting, because I can express my emotions with a leaf and a pencil, the colors and the form of the drawings show others my states of mind and it helps me relax.
    I am charmed with using different technologies, compositions, textures and colors.
    It is an art that has history great and of which varied important artists have born.
    My favorite artist is Leonardo da Vinci and his painting " The Gioconda ", another artist that I like is Miguel Ángel.

    By Araceli Santander.

  12. Gabi says:
    10 de octubre de 2011, 15:13

    My favorite art is the music, because thanks to it makes me in my world, forget problems, to study the music helps concentrate more, even, the long journeys are better listening to music.
    Only by listening to a song I can remember moments lived.

    I don't have favorite artist or style, because I listen to almost everything except rock, metal or that kind.

    by: Gabi Araya

  13. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de octubre de 2011, 15:51

    my favorite arts are music and cinema. Music because it relaxes me, cheerful, and the lyrics express what I feel and think.
    Cinema, because the stories can be created out of the ordinary and even surreal, in addition to the person viewing the films whatever the type, moves into a new world full of adventure, mystery or terror. All that I find fabulous.

    In music, my favorite style is pop, rock, cumbia and romantic songs, which serve to mourn for a while.
    In the cinema, my favorite genre is horror, science-fiction and romance.

    By: Vanessa Cabrera ^^

  14. Tercero Medio 2010 says:
    10 de octubre de 2011, 17:15

    I love the arts, I enjoy a lot drawing but I don't like very much painting, I love play guitar and bass too, I like a lot the music... When I listen music on my cell phone, I relax a lot, and I get distracted, I feel the sounds and I try to repeat it on my guitars.... the styles that I like the most, are the rock, metal, and groups like led zeppelin, metallica, megadeth... but my favorite band is Pink floyd; I love it, David Gilmour, the guitarrist, express all the feelings in his songs, for this, I really like the group.
    My favorite songs are marooned, shine on your crazy diamond, wish you were here, among others...


    By: José Gahona

  15. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de octubre de 2011, 17:19

    My favorite art is film and music. I find that both are treated through stories and situations that often happen in real life and often a song or movie coincides with a moment we are living, so we identify with some of them, besides film show us different places and even makes us imagine the future that awaits the human race and the music helps us to relax, think and meditate a lot. Among my favorite movies are "Titanic" directed by JamesCameron, and between music, the ones I like are the romantic ballads. Among hisrepresentatives, my favorite is Luis Fonsi.

    Karem Cabello

  16. Tercero Medio 2010 says:
    10 de octubre de 2011, 17:54

    my favorite is the art of music without a doubt one of the reasons is imporant that through it we share a hobby with my brothers as children, with our own songs and style and I like it, another reason is that you relax music , rejoices, enjoys it, and when we trsites always a song represents us.
    The music is composed by different musical instruments at the same time tokarlas transmuted into a melody, which can be a different style.other art I like is the dance, for where to find a rhythm that I like qe me want to dance, I like to dance all kind of st.I have no favorite style but I love romantik reggaeton, cumbia, romanitc because I like their rhythm at all times.

    BY: jose Galleguillos'

  17. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de octubre de 2011, 18:50

    My favorite art is the music, because I relax and entertain me, is a form to clear the mind in difficult times. Is a form to express the feelings or emotions that you are living. My favorite is pop and romantic music.
    Also the cinema, because is a nice way to share with the family, friends or couple, and is very entertaining to watch a movie in a full screen, and especially in 3D. My favorite movie is “Avatar” and “Toy Story 3” because remember my childhood.

    By: Belén Gallardo

  18. bOOnee ~ says:
    10 de octubre de 2011, 18:51

    my favourite art is cinema, because you can express feelings, emotions and cause unique sensations at once.
    My favourite movie is" three meters over the sky", is a love movie that has a beautiful teaching and also is very entertaining because shows this story of teen love, that causes me to see it over and over again, and is still as beautiful as the first time.

    By: Nashita araus

  19. Tercero Medio 2010 says:
    11 de octubre de 2011, 13:29

    My favorite art is the music because it is a way to express feelings.
    I like romantic music because is interestin,the songs tell the truth and I do mourn.
    Luis Fonsi is my favorite singer, i like very much is beautiful and attractive .
    his songs are beautiful. I like the most is "llueve por dentro".

    By : Michelle Cuello ;D

  20. ~Aleejandra Valeria!* says:
    11 de octubre de 2011, 15:11

    My favorite art form is music, since it is useful as a way of relaxing and getting away from reality. A good musician is a capable of transmitting thoughts, feelins and emotions to a vast audience. Music is said to be the most espiritual of the art, because it reaches directly into the soul of the permorfer and the listener.
    My favorite music style is the pop, because the lyrics express feelings.
    Madonna is my favorite singer, I like the song "like a virgin", and admire to her.

  21. Tercero Medio 2010 says:
    12 de octubre de 2011, 6:34

    My favorite artisitc expression is the music.I like it because in many styles, many singers and very rate.
    the music also help us to: relax, fall in love, angry, de-stress, etc.
    my favorite style of music is pop and reggeton, I like them because they are funny, you can dance and especially since one feel good.
    I have not favorite or group cantente.
    by: triizho
    patricio caro

  22. Tercero Medio 2010 says:
    15 de octubre de 2011, 15:46

    My favorite art is the music and dance. These two types of gear are similar, because we can express our feelings, emotions, the things we think, and for my the art is to express all that to feeling. I love music because it is easier to express in song lyrics, for example when you fall in love, this sad, angry, happy or want to give thanks.

    By: Sofía Godoy Varas

  23. Ailyn Andrea says:
    22 de octubre de 2011, 19:38

    My favorite art is the cinema, I think that the movies are a way to express a lot of feelings. Each film can to show differents types of worlds, worlds like the epic, the fantastic and realist, and each of them represents his respectives feelings, for example love, cougare and fellowship.
    Also, watching movies is so relaxing and is a good way to "mind off"
    A good movie that I recommend is "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", it's a very good movie that leaves many lessons.

    By Ailynn Diaz

  24. Tercero Medio 2010 says:
    24 de octubre de 2011, 16:05

    My favorite is artistic expression of dance, I like to dance, expressed through the body, I like it because you have many movements and helps greatly to physical activity and a very young that I like dancing, different types of music, it is a way to communicate. It is a fine art, expressive and exciting in many ways, both for those who enjoy its contemplation (public).

    by: camila muños (soy loser)

  25. HighSchoolCeb says:
    24 de octubre de 2011, 16:13

    My favorite artistic expression is the music.
    The music is a way to relaxing, and a way to forget all my problems. Whit the music I can to clear my mind.
    I like the music, because it has so many variety of singers and styles.
    I love Luis Fonsi, he is handsome, him music is fantastic and him song letters touch the soul.

    Nicole Cordes

  26. Tercero Medio 2010 says:
    3 de noviembre de 2011, 9:57

    My favorite art is the music, because it has somethingt special connection with me, I love listening to music, so I can leave the world today and relax.

    The problems go to a third plane trip making me a world completely amazing.
    I have no definite style but the bachata music, rock and pop are my favorites.

    By: Barbara Garry F.

  27. Niko.UC says:
    6 de noviembre de 2011, 9:41

    My favorite art is the music, Because it is a very nice way of expressing emotions and feelings you have and do not know how.
    the good thing about music is that you can share with friends and family
    It also serves to relax when you have problems and the mood is not right.
    My favorite style is the cumbia, have much rhythm, used to dance and I like =D

    by: Francisco Fajardo =P