Trips



Traveling is an exciting activity, it can be tiring too, but people enjoy it a lot. You can visit cool and nice places everywhere, enjoy friends or family company and do a lot of interesting things.Do you like traveling? What's the best place you have ever been?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

24 Response to "Trips"

  1. maria teresa says:
    17 de agosto de 2011, 18:40

    me personally I love to travel, although sometimes be a little tired if the place where you go very far but I love seeing new places, such as that known to be very little brazil, the big and Argetina of brazil, chile and my least the island of Chiloe, but actually go to the extent that Brazil is spectacular, the beaches are awesome, the sand, the weather, everything, like Argentina that there is only beach, but its place as the mall, places of entertainment are great and especially for my chile south side that has such beautiful scenery

    By: Constanza Araya :D

  2. HighSchoolCeb says:
    18 de agosto de 2011, 19:29

    I love to travel, but sometimes I get dizzy a little turns that occur on the bus. 2 years ago went south and discovered beautiful places, like a lot of nature and beautiful things, but what I liked about this trip were the lakes outdoors I would like to repeat this trip though was a bit tiring, is only waiting for the study tour to repeat that wonderful experience.

    Melisa Trigo*

  3. HighSchoolCeb says:
    18 de agosto de 2011, 19:43

    I like to travel, see new places or go back to places where a great time and bring me good memories are unforgettable experiences you can share with friends, family and even meet new people
    the place I liked was when visiting my grandparents in Valdivia, it was very cute, green, very nice, we went to many places, had a great time, although I remember a little because I was very young, the only incinveniente was that I got dizzy on the plane
    by kathy santibañez

  4. HighSchoolCeb says:
    20 de agosto de 2011, 13:58

    I really love traveling to other places. The best place to travel is Caldera there had cabins very beautiful and nice and the people were very friendly. I also met a wonderful beach of caldera called English Bay. These were the best holiday i had in my life. until i had love of summer (jajaja) . The only sad thing was that i had to go back home.
    By: Dafne Urtubia

  5. Anónimo Says:
    20 de agosto de 2011, 14:04

    I've traveled for Chile from Iquique to Talca, and I've gone so many times to Santiago that is boring. To me, trips aren't the big thing, unless this be to a great destination like a trip to some place that all the world can recognize, for example, Rapa Nui could be an awesome place to trip, but this travel is very expensive, therefore, I should be happy with the trips to Santiago. :P The best place that I've visited is Iquique, this city I liked because the history behind, we sailed to the place where "La Esmeralda" sank, was a beautiful.
    Some day I will travel to Rapa Nui... :)

    By Pato Gutiérrez.

  6. HighSchoolCeb says:
    20 de agosto de 2011, 14:15

    I love travel, are unforgettable because we know places never seen before, we also live experiences and good times with our loved ones. I relax with travel a lot, because one of the ordinary skill and routine. The trip I most enjoyed was when I went to Viña del Mar and I met many new people and pretty. Apart from the natural environment there is to nurse.

    by: nicole angel

  7. HighSchoolCeb says:
    20 de agosto de 2011, 14:37
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  8. HighSchoolCeb says:
    20 de agosto de 2011, 14:38

    To me, personally, trips are very funny, I love travel with my family, especially when we travel to the field, I love that, because I can see nature everywhere, also I love the beach but when aren't too many people, in the beach I enjoy with my entire family, my sister, cousins, nephews, parents and grandparents. The best place that I've gone is "Punta de Teatinos", is located some kilometers to the north of La Serena, this place remind me my grandfather, that's why I love this place :)
    By Francisca Rivera

  9. Paula says:
    22 de agosto de 2011, 17:54

    For my, travel is the activity most exciting and wonderful in this life.
    My dream is travel for many places in the world, I enjoy listening stories of travels and new places. I was fortunate to have traveled to four different countries with my grandparents.
    I traveled to Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and Brazil. Argentina is beutiful like Uruguay, Paraguay is a little dirty and Brazil is an amazing country, his landscapes and buildings like the Foz do Iguacu Falls or the Christ the Redeemer and his beachs.
    Brazil is the best place were I have been.

    By: Pau Ardiles López

  10. HighSchoolCeb says:
    22 de agosto de 2011, 18:22

    I am charmed with travelling, knowing new places. I have known Many very nice places of chili as vineyard of the sea, santiago, villarrica, with with, that are very nice and interesting places, where I like to visit them very much.


    *Matias Diaz

  11. Fedo P. says:
    22 de agosto de 2011, 18:28

    I like to travel provided it is listening to music, so I find it entertaining trip, as the trip without music is eternal and boring, the most beautiful place I've seen, Ecuador: Guayaquil, Montanita and Salinas, beautiful cities, beaches with crystal clear waters, the landscape was also beautiful. Another beautiful place is southern Chile, with its spa, its trees and culture
    By: Fernando Pérez

  12. Pazhy !!! says:
    23 de agosto de 2011, 15:19
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  13. Pazhy !!! says:
    23 de agosto de 2011, 15:20

    I love to travel,i like to traveling to any place, but i don't like the place that it have sun, i don't like feeling warm,
    Therefore i will like to traveling to South.
    I love Santiago, Arica, Iquique, Rancagua, and Viña del Mar, i don't like Valparaíso, because this is very dirty, and dangerous. JAJAJA
    Well this is my feelings about THE TRIPS!!!!
    By Mary Paz°° !!

  14. Francisca says:
    24 de agosto de 2011, 19:54

    I like to travel. It is very entertaining. You can see new places and meet new people. One of the trips that I like is when I went south with my aunt and my cousin. I known Puerto Mont, Frutillar, Puerto Varas and other place. I traveled by bus from Santiago at night it was very long but in the end was very good.
    my dream is to travel far to go to Brazil, Paris, Spain, Isla de PAscua and many other places...

    By: Francisca Plaza.

  15. Alee says:
    25 de agosto de 2011, 18:07

    I like to travel to many different countries to shop and see what the country I love discover the different traditions of each one and see the differences in climate.
    more nice to the country that has gone is Bolivia is very quiet at night,the day is very different,at night people go out for a walk, climate change, all premises open.
    the place that I like although I was sick Lake Titicaca, was very quiet could be crossed with the jeep and its very clear waters.
    Bolivian culture was very different from ours, women were dressed in traditional dress and knapsack on his back brought their children.

    by:Aleexandra :B

  16. Anónimo Says:
    30 de agosto de 2011, 16:16

    I like traveling too much, but I do not travel very often.
    I enjoy listening to music while traveling, it relaxes me and so I see the landscape a little better.
    My best trip was in 2009. We went to Mendoza and really was fun. Its tree-lined streets, its customs, food and scenery were quite nice. But best of all, the trip was to have known the snow. My mom loves the snow.
    Well that was my history of travel and of course was the best.

    By: Francisco Cortes

  17. Rudell says:
    30 de agosto de 2011, 16:43
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  18. Rudell says:
    30 de agosto de 2011, 16:45

    I would like to travel to Rome to see the Vatican and St. Peter's Square, plus it is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, but so far the best place I have is my grandmother Huatulame where you live, it is nice field and I've spent a lot of joy there but I still like to travel to Rome.

    by:rUdell rojas s.

  19. Debora Sarria says:
    2 de septiembre de 2011, 12:08

    my trip I remember most is when I went to Santiago with my family's house a few guys in the winter, we had a super good, we visited many places, we got up super early and stayed late in the day super tired and remembering the beautiful times spent in the day
    bye: Valentina Rojas

  20. Debora Sarria says:
    2 de septiembre de 2011, 12:16

    my trip more fantastic than I was when I went to Pisco Elqui as it is way too relaxing for a vacation and go out of town, and at night is really beautiful to see the stars so closely with a really beautiful nature.
    bye: Valentina Arcos.

  21. Debora Sarria says:
    2 de septiembre de 2011, 12:28

    My travel more beautiful than I was when I went on tour with my course santiago really was a trip that way too beautiful, live beautiful moments and places I traveled artos pretty one week for me. plus we have fun too and went to fantasyland
    byee! Débora Sarria.! *-*

  22. Debora Sarria says:
    2 de septiembre de 2011, 12:57

    My best trip was when i went to santiago with my whole family, I got to know many places, I went to the zoo and saw animals that had never seen, i went to the currency where are all the politicians, but i don't remember much what i did because it was when i was smaller, but i would love to return to travel.
    bye: Valeska Araya

  23. jose.alvarez says:
    2 de septiembre de 2011, 17:18

    I like traveling, because it may serve to amuse, to forget some of the problems we have and also to learn about wonderful places of our country or abroad. My favorite trip was to perform this summer as Get to know beautiful places in southern Chile and I enjoyed every place you visit

    By: Jose Alvarez C. :3

  24. Alfredo says:
    8 de septiembre de 2011, 21:42

    My last trip was to Barcelona Spain in the summer of 2010. I met many beautiful places and I take lots of pictures about the places I remember the most is the "Barrio Gotico" is the core of the city and where are the buildings like City Hall. Another site I liked was "La Sagrada Familia" which is a great big church when compared with those of Chile. Other sites to visit were Park Guell, La Rambla, Camp Nou stadium which is the best football team in the world. The place that most caught my attention was "La Barceloneta" is the seaside neighborhood of the city, is where impressive yachts are moored at the docks, this place is very beautiful in the afternoon. All I want is to return to this beautiful city once more.
    By: Alfredo Pizarro