TV programs

There are lots of programs on TV, some are good, others are terrible. I can say that there is a program for everyone. I like different programs, some series and other cultural ones. The one I like a lot is a program that is not very popular, but which is a real wonder, "Una belleza nueva". It is not a fast or easy to follow program, it is a long conversation with a scientist, artist or other important person. Nice but not for all.
Which is your favorite one?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

35 Response to "TV programs"

  1. danielhm15 says:
    26 de noviembre de 2008, 16:26

    yingo is my favorite because I find that a program is more highly trained who is still young for me is very fun doing new things pretty river of the other programs

    BY:Maria Francisca Monroy.

  2. danielhm15 says:
    27 de noviembre de 2008, 17:00

    My favorite TV program is Prison Break, because is one serie of much suspense,entertaiment, adventure,originality,and realism. Tell story of the brothers Michael Scofield(Wentworth Miller) and Lincoln Burrows(Dominic Purcell).In wich the first season this escape in which the brilliant structural engineer Michael, is convinced of Lincoln`s innocence and formulates an escape plan of ZONA PRISON.
    For this and other reasons Prison Break is my favorite program.

    BY:Daniel Herrera Madariaga.

  3. ivan says:
    27 de noviembre de 2008, 17:18

    My favoriteprogram is called "the last passenger." I like that physical skills and intelligence, which are very entertaining, one can also participate from home and playing guessing
    By: Ruben tapia

  4. ivan says:
    27 de noviembre de 2008, 17:27

    "CQC" is my favorite program, is a newscast or a news show in which reality show so entertaining, understanding the people and bringing trouble to the politicians, models, actors, etc..
    I like it because it's entertaining and good
    by:La pastoral or El Iv@n

  5. Unknown says:
    27 de noviembre de 2008, 17:52

    My favorite television program is CQC as I entertain a lot and has a variety of topics both farandula, politics, news of the moment without losing the sense of Umore coming for me and it is nice and all of my taste.

    natalia araya playa

  6. !!!hxgho_O!! says:
    28 de noviembre de 2008, 11:24

    my favorite program is next because the person to look of love and toge thers beginning one new love.
    too i`like because the appointment is good, the challense way entertaining and dumb.
    i´like because hi wy ugly and she wy ugly, wy the pair perfect.

    by: dinelly maldonado

  7. !!!hxgho_O!! says:
    28 de noviembre de 2008, 11:32
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  8. !!!hxgho_O!! says:
    28 de noviembre de 2008, 11:41

    my favorite program is prison break,why is very entertaiment,the weft is very attractive and flashy.
    the personage that more like is wenthwort miller(in prisin break is michael scofield)is the main character.
    the protagonist is beautiful and attractive,for this reason like my.

    by:cynthia gonzales.

  9. !!!hxgho_O!! says:
    28 de noviembre de 2008, 11:45

    my favorite program is the simpsons as that way very entertaiment and my funi much boot always have chapter relate with halloween,christmas.etc.

    by:julia urizar

  10. !!!hxgho_O!! says:
    28 de noviembre de 2008, 11:53

    My favorite program is "CQC" that this is a news show where the entire show so funny and entertaiment also has different themes in terms of political farandula etc.
    without taking away the pleasant touch or humor
    for all this is that I like.

    by:hugo carrizo t.

  11. ANA says:
    28 de noviembre de 2008, 13:58

    pasion de primera program is a national sport, global, regional transmission channel "Mega" We can tell where soccer chili
    gives detailed the goals of all parties, all dates. airs on Sundays from 21:30 till 22:30 on a personal I do not ever lose, especially when Colo Colo wins.

    by milko cortes

  12. ANA says:
    28 de noviembre de 2008, 14:02

    my favorite program of TV is los simpson i like this programbecause is very funi and make me happy.

    by jose flores

  13. ANA says:
    28 de noviembre de 2008, 14:06

    my program favorite is C.Q.C because is entertaiment me make laugh. the opinions of the person are varied. his cheering are 3 nicolas larrain ivan guerrero and gonzalo feito. is a show of news who thw tansmit the sunday to the 23:15.

    by paulina veliz

  14. ANA says:
    28 de noviembre de 2008, 14:21

    my favorite program of T.V is the simpson, because is a serial of cartoons very funny, that in very occasions, have very people famous, as for exmple , in some chapters famous asi green day, u2, the who, aerosmit, ringo star, between others.
    this serial of cartoons is the only one thah entertain me of the T.V.
    the simpson is a family of 5 persons: homero, marge, bart,lisa and maggie, that make very stupidity, in special homero, thatis very stupid.


    by valeria alfaro

  15. ANA says:
    28 de noviembre de 2008, 14:26

    my favorite is "yingo" because it is entertaining, you desestresa after a long school day with their dancing competitions their songs.
    The program is composed of two teams that are "populais" and "modelais" those who compete with each other to entertain people in their homes.
    My favorite character is lelo to populais because it is very entertaining.

    by ana maria daudet toro

  16. Live Musiic says:
    30 de noviembre de 2008, 12:42

    My favorite TV program is "nobody this free" a program that addresses the realities of the various jails of chile show where everything that happens and the problems that exist. I find this very interesting and well educated in a certain part.

    by:camilo alfaro

  17. Unknown says:
    30 de noviembre de 2008, 12:53
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  18. Unknown says:
    30 de noviembre de 2008, 13:07

    my program favorite is Doctor house. Is a medical series,in which patients arrive with strange symptoms,where the doctor must find the correct diagnostic and heal. I love because is funny and nice. The more funny is the mood ironic of the doctor house. There are chapters very good. It is advisable.

    By: katherine vanessa alfaro rojas :)

  19. danielhm15 says:
    30 de noviembre de 2008, 13:53

    My favorite program of television they are the hunters of myths since they are entertained delayed and with them many things of sciences are learned up to things that for us can be impossible or strange and with them we learned and discovered many things

    by: Maria jose alvarez *-*

  20. danielhm15 says:
    30 de noviembre de 2008, 14:01

    my favorite are the simpons as they make you laugh with things as simple and is a really fun family, dad that Homer is the smooth, bar and Maggie's daughter and the breast does not remember
    but more fun are the family of television
    BY:ana belen santander

  21. danielhm15 says:
    30 de noviembre de 2008, 14:25

    My favorite program of television is next because it he is entertained delayed to see since as,like she it is played to gain earn the appointment and because often it he is very graceful.

    by: melany araya

  22. danielhm15 says:
    30 de noviembre de 2008, 14:26

    My favorite program of television is american next top model because it is entertained delayed to see as normal young women are transforming in a few real models and because in addition we learn of them

    by: Daniela yañez *

  23. Unknown says:
    30 de noviembre de 2008, 14:36

    My favorite T.V program is "Los 10 + pedidos" of MTV chanel. This program i like this because the host is very funny and know news about music, singers or groups i also like it, beacause shows videos of new music, and so i can download the music of this videos in internel, for update the library of music of my computer.

    By: cristal galleguillos

  24. zhebahx says:
    30 de noviembre de 2008, 15:00

    My favorite program is CQC (caiga quien caiga) because it is entertaining and innovative because of the interview and notes in a funny way which is not common,besides of taking the news in a more relaxed and new way from all kind of people specially from the youth.

    BY: ingrid alcayaga

  25. zhebahx says:
    30 de noviembre de 2008, 15:07
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  26. zhebahx says:
    30 de noviembre de 2008, 15:12

    my favorite program is "CANAL 12" is a very innovative and creative, where his goal is to make people laugh through imitations of other programs, is a program to laugh at family.

    BY: sebastian olivares

  27. Unknown says:
    30 de noviembre de 2008, 15:42

    I have two programs that are my favorites one is the Plane First and other one is Yingo.This one I finalize east see it every day,I like because they dance. they sing and do games between the membres of the programs and since a structure has for the youn‏

    Solange Vega
    2°medio

  28. ANA says:
    1 de diciembre de 2008, 15:59

    CQC is my favorite because it's very entertaining and make me laugh especially the part of the top five.
    by miguel dubo

  29. ANA says:
    1 de diciembre de 2008, 16:03

    MY FAVORITE PROGRAM IS THE SIMPSON WHY ME LIKE THEIR STORIES AND ASEN his jokes or make fun FORGET THE PROBLEMS OF THE THINGS THAT THE TALVEN spend on Family

    BY FRANCISCO BRICEÑO

  30. kmilaii says:
    2 de diciembre de 2008, 12:34
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  31. kmilaii says:
    2 de diciembre de 2008, 12:36
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  32. kmilaii says:
    2 de diciembre de 2008, 12:40

    my favorite tv program is american next top model because is an programs very entertaiment, that me funny much is apropiatte for all the age and himself is an programs very good.

    by: kmilai esquivel opazo

  33. ANA says:
    2 de diciembre de 2008, 15:05

    CQC is my favorite because its notes are fun and you laugh settlement is separate sections such as cqtest very funny.

    by leyla barraza

  34. ANA says:
    3 de diciembre de 2008, 15:09

    The television program that my favorite is Yingo, an encounter that is super fun for the young Chilean although not much less educational and cultural shows are the ones for young adults who do not understand us.

    by danila cabezas

  35. ANA says:
    3 de diciembre de 2008, 16:44

    My program of telvison favorite is prison break, this one is a series of many action and very very fanny.me much pleases because your principal personage is ordered a jail very dangerous of all, and with his intelligence it achieves to escape of ella.a my like is the series the moment.la I see every Sunday without lack.

    by bastian riquelme