My plans for the future

An important period in life is comming to an end and it is time to set your plans clearly. Goals and plans are the way you will follow next year, you will need force, hope and a lot of effort. What do you expect for the future? What are you doing next semester?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

45 Response to "My plans for the future"

  1. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 5:43

    Mmmmmmmmmmm, my plans for the future it depends of my score in the PSU.
    I hope have a great score and study fonoaduology in other city.
    My other options is study nutrition in this city .
    In short I hope go to the university the next year and study for my future :B


    tamara :)

  2. » Shadowplay.- says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 5:44

    I think that the next year I will be studying at university and starting a very different stage and sharing with new people.
    Leave behind the children's games to begin our lives as adults.

    Ana Barrios..

  3. Unknown says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 5:45

    for my future I would like to continue studying in higher education because it is important for life to have a good education.
    for my life plan I would like to study psychology in the city of La Serena, after work and raise a family. (but before having a good life and enjoy maiden at the maximum.


    Natalia Rodriguez

  4. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 5:48

    Well...My plans are to work for my future,It all depends on my performance at PSU.
    In the event that my performance is good,study for to be somebody in the life ,and have a good future.
    But what it really is that I do not want to be a vague ... In short Study the next semester or work.

    Paulina Rios

  5. Unknown says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 5:48

    In my near, future I wait, to obtain my longings, dreams, and thousand perspectives some of them and one of the important mas is to be a professional, to carry out as woman, next year I wait to deal and to be in the career of Infirmary, probably in a state university. Probably far from my parents, to return everything what they have done this time for my!.


    susan!

  6. » Shadowplay.- says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 5:49

    In my future I'd like be very happy, because the happines is the most important in my life :)

    the university is very important in my life, but I think that is better the share happines in special with my family ;)

    because alls the problems are most simple when the family are present.

    But I'd like be a profesional person and I can be independent.

    By: Leylita Sagûez H.

  7. Unknown says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 5:55

    I believe that what the majority wants is to continue studying in the higher education, but everything depends on how it us goes in the PSU. For my part I want to follow my studies in what I like it, without the pressure of nobody, and I believe that the most important thing in order that everything goes out for us well in our plans is to have the whole support of our family.

    Meivol Julio.-

  8. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 5:55

    After knowing my results in the psu, I want to work in the summer.

    If my results in the test are positive:
    I would like to explore a career for my taste, for have a sound economic future.
    After having my profession, I find a job outside the city.


    Rocio Ahumada.

  9. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 5:55

    my future is a topic very important for is frist pass for my live .I plans is a study medicine for help a the problem people ,study is a principal dream ,my future is a very happy thogeder a my friend of highscool. jajajaja my second dream is go a universityandc very study for work in the hospital and live very happy thogeder a my family and friends but very estudy for the psu test ...
    my dteams


    el terrible de gabo rojitas



    ultimo comentario aiozinn


    ras-h2 :p

  10. Unknown says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 5:57

    For my future I would like to continue studying to grow as a person. If I may, I would like to study engineering business in the city of Coquimbo, so I will continue studying to achieve my goal.

    For my life project I'd like to work, be independent and have a good economic situation, to form a good family later.

  11. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:01
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  12. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:02
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  13. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:03
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  14. el__kromers says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:03

    MY PLANS FOR THE NEXT YEAR, ARE: STUDY, TO BE A GREAT CHEMICAL-LABORATORYST AND GAIN MANY MONEY,
    FOR TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD WITH MY MOM AND MY SISTERS, MAYBE WITH MY FATHER.

    TEN YEARS IN THE FUTURE I THINK THAT I AM WILL MARRIED WITH A BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND WITH FOUR SONS}


    BY

    [B]EL__KROMERS[/B]

    (R&$T!@N r0M3R0


    tHE iV gB

  15. Unknown says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:07

    i think my plans for the future are like the ones of any other student in highschool Studying to get my career, and later to work to have my family and live well and happy

    Camilita Torres :D

  16. » Shadowplay.- says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:07

    mmm, well... I hope to have a good score at the PSU to studying arts or Bilingual Translation here in La Serena or Valparaiso...
    Meet new friends, having fun, be independent... I don't think on have my own family yet D:

    I specially hope to have the oportunity of an interchange *-*


    M. Castillo.

  17. » Shadowplay.- says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:09

    ...yeah! travel around the world too :B

    MCI.
    (sueeeña)

  18. Unknown says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:09

    In my future I have only one thing clear, I hope not to change psychologically, I hope to complete a university degree, has a good job to have money to keep me well and not just live with my parents.

    In the next year I hope to be studied in good health and independent living

  19. viviana says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:12

    The next year career Study specific technique electricity and electronics industry, is the nearest future plan that I have.

    Luis Calderon Ramos de la Famosa Gb

  20. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:14
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  21. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:15

    for mi future I hope simply be happy.
    I need more effort for keep my plans,and darle a great life at my family.
    the most important is be a good person :)

    Mario Caceres :B

  22. Niköl Nienor Níniel says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:16

    In my future, I hope to enter in the university to can have a career an work. But if I don't achieve, I think that I will entry in a pre-university to prepare me for the next year.
    Obviously, I would like enter, to study that I like, have my job and be independent, and can live calm and happy.

  23. viviana says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:19

    my plans to future sound to continue mi top estudies to be en entitled of a good profession and to continue overcoming forwrad problems and others.
    to have a family which me rests on all my goals and have my father always with me, support a good communication with my brother to gether with my sister-in-law and beautiful nephew.
    that my studies could satisfy all my needs and to be kept in a happy life and without economics worries.
    and gives hi each of my merits my father.

    *BarbariiiiiiitzZz!!

  24. Unknown says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:19
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  25. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:20

    My plans for the future they are to study kinesiology in other city. I would like to go live in Viña del Mar or south of Chile.
    but if not I go to university, I stay here in La Serena, and get a job for live.

    I'd like go to travel around the world

    NaTalia Rojas =D
    NaTTa!!

  26. Niköl Nienor Níniel says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:20

    My future project is studying pedagogy and be a good history teacher.
    I hope to see my dreams becoming true, as to be on a spanish classic between the Real Madrid and Barcelona.
    Also, have a family and be very happy.

    By Lucía Iturra

    Luxia & ____ 1313

    Un saludo pal profe... lo extrañaré muxo...
    xau!!

  27. el__kromers says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:20

    the next semester i will be in harvard, to be a men that helps at mi country, using the values that my loved school gave me.
    go to the stadium everytime that play my serenita, traveling for all chile

    by el Terrible viktor y ke tanto!!!!!

  28. Unknown says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:20
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  29. Unknown says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:21

    I believe that to find the happiness and to study to manage to be a great person in the future, though that is a very big camio to go to the university, I hope that it(he,she) manages to pass it in an ideal way ... together with my family and friends.

    karolyn Aldea

  30. Unknown says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:22
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  31. Unknown says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:24

    the plans i have for the future its many but the plan in my life is extract a profession advance and ti work and to live with my i like and makes me happy.
    i think work and have a family and try make old my dreams in the future to be a person complete and happy.
    the next year i hope study in the university of la serena.

    constanza tapiua e.


    =)

  32. shhiio says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:36
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  33. shhiio says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:40

    The next year I hope studying in the university, although I fear that career will be my choice, even I have doubts and preocupations. I only wish that the year will be auspicious, and I hope be in a future a great professional, hoping that all my companions to fulfill their dreams.
    trust in themselves!!! I will do it.


    By Gabriela Y.

  34. Unknown says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:46

    Well…in my future the first that I like make is have a carrer in the university and teach and work in this carrer .Also I like have a family ,be a big father ,a good person and teach values at mi sons

    by "el terrible suarez"

  35. Niköl Nienor Níniel says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:46

    I hope have a good grade in the PSU, and study (if is possible) in the U. of Concepción or in the U. of Chile, "Bio-chemistry". If I don't have the grade I will repeat the pre-university xD
    I live alone, have my house, etc. In the future I would libe have my family and be happy!!!

    PS: Also I want make my dream come true and meet the Backstreet Boys :D

    By Niccole O.

    Nikol & ___ 1313 xD

    Muxitos saluditoos pa utee profe se le kere muxo!!!

    PS2: suba nuestro video 1313 kon un 7!! lalala :D xauus!!

  36. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:46

    my plans for the future is to continue studying at the University Andres Bello in Santiago the fonoaudiology and continue with everything that is sport and particularly football with the feminine.

    C. Sofia Andrade

  37. GåßøøÞ says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:48

    I want to hear either on the fence and left in psychology psu
    I hope to be in college for the serene
    and are everything possible to exchange Hirmas
    well I do not like very much to plan my future because I could not be, but that is what we hope to achieve.

    paulina cerda

  38. Niköl Nienor Níniel says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:48

    In my future I would be professional, have a job and be independent. Can study the carrer that I like "low".

    By MAríajanett A.

    Mary & ___ 1313 xD

  39. Unknown says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:50

    In my future I like to keep studying because is necesary have a profesional titule. I like cardeology because is a very interesing and beatifull profesion.
    I like have a beaty and nice family with my husband and my sons. I hope be a big model for my sons, give then values and teach then do make big persons.

  40. Unknown says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:51

    el de arriba fue vanesa quintanilla

  41. Unknown says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:51

    I hope that my future will be study in the university to make that I like for can supponrt me and pay back in any way "the hand" tu my family.also, I hope in the future dont let se with my friends



    angelica H

  42. yoyiito says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:51

    GOOD QUESTION ... MY PLANS FOR MY FUTURE AS TAMARA AN PAULINA , MEIVOL , ROCIO AHUMADA DEPEND ON MY PERFORMANCE AT PSU . BUT IF YOU OUT BY MY Y WOULD LIKE TO STUDY IN OTHER CITY FINISHED MY CAREER AND BE INDEPENDIENT FOR CAN WORK AND HELP MY FAMILY.
    MAYBE Y HAVE A FAMILY BUT AFTER A LOT OF TIME.

  43. shhiio says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 6:53

    Is true!! as tamara say.
    Everything depends on the score gained in PSU.
    I got clear,is the career I want to study and
    the next year, I want to study what they really like me
    and be a professional person.
    But there are always obstacles, the fear of failure.
    And help my family.

    By Rocio C.

  44. viviana says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 16:13

    my plans are several, but I think that the short-term plans that I have to fulfill are, the fact that go well in the PSU that is my goal nearest the entrance to university and get my degree in order to have a professional title, have a stable job and what I like because in the future I would like to support my family and pay for the studies of my brother and, finally, be independent and form my own family.
    I think that over time will go to emerging new goals and plans for my life.



    viviana bravo

  45. HighSchoolCeb says:
    12 de noviembre de 2008, 16:21

    my plans for the future it depends of my score in the PSU, becouse the score has to reach for what I want to study! I would like to study in the university catholic of the north.and not in another city.

    Natalie Vargas :)