School memories


School period is a very nice time, you have lots of friends and things to share and enjoy. There are always things to laugh at, nice experiences that make school a wonderful experience. What's the thing you remember most? What happy moment do you always remember?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

21 Response to "School memories"

  1. Unknown says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:23

    I remember once we were running on the field in physical education and we hit one above the other and we were all sore.


    Lissette alfaro araya

    n° list: 2

  2. Unknown says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:23

    i remember the day when a classmate forgot their backpack in the house and he have come back to the house.

    Sanders Gonzalez
    n° list 18

  3. Unknown says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:24

    I remember one day we were dancing in the school and a girl was shut up her skirt and everyone began to laugh at her and turned red.





    Fernanda Gutierrez
    N° list: 19

  4. tamaraa says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:26

    I remember when my friend fell because it was dancing and thanks to god and all the virgen not they all managed to see her and it was very very funny.




    TAMARA ROJAS
    28

  5. Unknown says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:26

    I remember when Catalina fell in the rain, it was very funny.
    Javiera Godoy
    nº16



    I remember when Isi hit to Matías Rodríguez beacuse he was bothering yo she, jajajaja it was soooooo funny

    Catalina Zapata
    nº 33

  6. tamaraa says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:26

    I remember when my friend fell on skates on the beach, she tried not to hold my fall at the end we fell we both, it very funny.

    Danya Cid Nº 11

  7. Unknown says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:28

    One day i was walking with a classmate when a little kid began to follow us around the school and this was so funny
    Name: Bernardita Bravo
    N° list 9

  8. Unknown says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:28

    I remember when a classmate fell off his chair to be playing gave me a good laugh and then if there was concern about hit hard.

    Valeria Pérez.
    24.

  9. Unknown says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:28

    one day we were in school and had rung the bell then leave my partner runs out and hits the door and we all started laughing



    nombre: Gabriela Maluenda
    n°de lista: 20

  10. Unknown says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:28

    i remember, when my friend "lucho", we were in the first coutyard and got to jump over the table and he fall down.


    Matias berenguela
    n° list: 7

  11. Unknown says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:29

    i remember when my friend ¨Matias¨ fall down in the stairs and he himself wet by rain
    Name: Benjamin Zola
    N list°: 35

  12. MarianaCampos says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:30

    Well, in the school to happen many things that I remember, but a funny moment was when a schoolmate in a ceremony of 21 may, made a representattion of "naval combat from Iquique" and he was Arturo Prat, He over chair and Shout "-Go to aproach Boys " and he fall down, It's a very amusing remember

    Mariana Campos
    n° 10

  13. Unknown says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:30

    One day of school a classmate fall off since the stairs because step on bad and slider until the floor, and later her began to laugh.

    Catalina Godoy
    15

  14. HighSchoolCeb says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:30

    a fun time with my friends was when we were talking about that there was a public holiday on Thursday and my friend said that on Friday was day Malany said sandwich and then you have to come with colored clothes because we will give breakfast...

    Rocio Ponce
    26

  15. Unknown says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:30

    I remember when a classmate fell off his chair in math classes and caused much laughter
    Saray Zepeda
    n°list: 34

  16. Unknown says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:30

    i remember, when my friend "jonny" kick a ball and thist hit on the head of inspector, been realy funny.

    Mario collado
    N° list: 12

  17. Gonzalo Albanez says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:30

    i remember when my classmate down and pee on yourself

    Name:Valentina Araya Leyton
    N°List:05

  18. Unknown says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:30

    I remember when a classmate got stuck in the chair was very funny.

    Javiera Flores
    n°:14

  19. HighSchoolCeb says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:31

    one moment funny was when my friends he slipped by the stairs My intention was to help but do not hold me laugh...


    name : vanessa muñoz
    n°l: 22

  20. Unknown says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:32

    I remember when I was in eighth grade , we were in classes of music and Raul offered "dusting " to Bastian was a corner When Raul blows sweet and leaves Full of Bastian " flower sugar ".

    Fernando Bravo
    8

    I remember when I was in eighth grade, we were in classes of nature and were working in the lab and we pour alcohol on the table, Bastian strikes a match and burns table

    raul alvarez
    3

  21. Unknown says:
    17 de agosto de 2015, 5:33

    a fun time that happened to me was is we were sit at the end of the class and my classmate raise up her hand and she said Jeremy instead of asking if she could bring lemon pie and we all laugh wich it was an moment funny .

    Melanny Alvarez Fajardo
    n°list: 4

    Blanca Vicencio
    37