Jobs and occupations

There are plenty of job in this life, absolutely all of them are important. Choosing the right occupation is the base for a future happy career, you can love children, so your vocation can be related to teaching, or you can enjoy numbers or science. What's the job that attracts you the most?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

27 Response to "Jobs and occupations"

  1. HighSchoolCeb says:
    24 de septiembre de 2012, 17:27

    I like the work that makes a chemical scientist, experimenting is a great thing, and this can make remedies against disease, it is certainly something I would like to study

    By: Angelo Canales

  2. Francisco Muñoz says:
    24 de septiembre de 2012, 17:33

    I would like to work in a machine shop fixing cars because I like it a lot and I love to make money doing this.

    By: Francisco Muñoz

  3. Francisco Muñoz says:
    24 de septiembre de 2012, 17:36

    Now ... are two geology and Bachelor of Music, majoring in classical piano
    geology because I love rocks and stones look like
    piano because I love the sound and everything that occurs both for me and others
    Make Me Happy.

    By:catalina maturana.

  4. HighSchoolCeb says:
    24 de septiembre de 2012, 17:56

    The job that attracts my attencion is to be a pediatrician since I like young children and the medicine. I also noticed of how is job of a pediatrician and I liked.



    By : Francisca Muñoz

  5. Felipe Andres says:
    24 de septiembre de 2012, 18:01

    What I like and I love the sport is also able to teach and deliver data to improve the lives of others so I would like to be a physical education teacher.


    By:Felipe Yáñez.

  6. Unknown says:
    24 de septiembre de 2012, 18:10
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  7. Unknown says:
    24 de septiembre de 2012, 18:11

    Well I love the work of professional chef is because since my childhood I liked to race and also that I love to cook.
    I love Italian food and a kitchen that is rich, varied and healthy
    also has 232 state professional institutes for hotel services and restaurants for training base throughout Chile

    By: Jose Bravo

  8. Anix122 says:
    24 de septiembre de 2012, 18:13

    I would like to work in a company (taking a position as a developer or something else), selling products or recommending it to others and also to benefit those who require it. well, that would be one of the jobs that I would like to have.

    by: katia cardenas

  9. Cristian.- says:
    24 de septiembre de 2012, 18:15

    The job that attracts my attention is to physical education teacher because I love sports and practice daily

    By: Cristian Pinto

  10. Holi says:
    24 de septiembre de 2012, 18:27

    I would like to be employed at gastronomy where own food would create my with flavors only one that him the persons like them

    By: Daniela Pallero

  11. kona says:
    24 de septiembre de 2012, 18:54
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  12. kona says:
    24 de septiembre de 2012, 18:56

    i would like to be photography, and travel around the world, know others mannels or engineer commercial and work in vineyard.

    by: Tamara Véliz

  13. alhii_otaku_xx says:
    24 de septiembre de 2012, 19:10

    I like the work that engineers do computing and information, because I like the technology, its functions, its designs and covers important in labor. It's something I would like to study in the future.
    By: Alines Pareja

  14. Unknown says:
    24 de septiembre de 2012, 19:43

    I like to work like doctor because i like see people healthy and strong and i also could help to ill people

    By: Daniel Rodríguez

  15. Holi says:
    24 de septiembre de 2012, 19:44

    I would like to be a Photographer, I love the world of photography, because i think that it is very interesting and fun. Capturing moments in a lot of pixels.. in differents forms, with techniques, do something wonderful in a image.

    Name: Ninoska Alejandra.~

  16. Holi says:
    24 de septiembre de 2012, 19:44

    I would like to be a physical education teacher, because, i love teach sports to other people, better in a school, do sports with childrens.. i’ll be happy if they learn healthy life. I pray no more

    Name: Valentina Rojas.

  17. Edinson Godoy says:
    24 de septiembre de 2012, 19:51

    I like the work of firefighters because they have more courage to save lives at risk from fires. They work by own will and provide a important contribution to the society. they dont have salary but have eager to help others.
    They are honest and they works hard to make the lives of people simplest.
    By Edinson Godoy

  18. Holi says:
    24 de septiembre de 2012, 19:59

    I would like to be a journalist to interview Justin Bieber in MTV and many presentations that may have, to give news to all fans of this beautiful artist.

    By:Daniela Newman

  19. diego alonso caro cabrera says:
    25 de septiembre de 2012, 17:36

    I like the work of veterinary since the animals are like a friend and it to be able to help serious as a life which to save and to feel happy, satisfied of having achieved it. By: Diego Caro

  20. nella says:
    29 de septiembre de 2012, 7:18

    work that attracts me is criminal investigators because I like to investigate, track down a criminal and find out the cause that leads them to kill.

      by: catalina herrera

  21. diego alonso caro cabrera says:
    29 de septiembre de 2012, 16:41

    I would like to work as a cardiologist because I like the human body and I think that heart is a wonderful machine.Besides, I would like to help people who can't pay a doctor or waits hours and hours for one.
    By: Belén Tetzner

  22. Edinson Godoy says:
    30 de septiembre de 2012, 12:12

    I would like to work as an archaeologist because i find funny discover interesting things of the past and travel to different places in search of those things
    by: Patricio Molina.

  23. Daniel Cortés :B says:
    30 de septiembre de 2012, 14:39

    In my case I would like to work like a geologist or anthropologist, who are in the same line of work. I like beacause all of that involves rocks and chemical components and the study of the earth. another option that I'am interesting is arqueology, travel around the world learning all civilization, their histories and treasures. that is in what I'am interest.


    By: Mauricio Lopez

  24. HighSchoolCeb says:
    1 de octubre de 2012, 17:14

    I like the work of veterinarian since the animals I love and would be willing to ensure their well being whenever possible.
    by: Esteban Rojas

  25. diego alonso caro cabrera says:
    1 de octubre de 2012, 18:17

    I would like to work managing a company, because I like what is organizing and directing work teams
    By: Patricia Contreras

  26. Héctor Riquelme says:
    1 de octubre de 2012, 18:42

    I would like to learn different languages​​, I would like to be a translator and travel to different countries,learn about their customs and beliefs, I personally would like to work with someone from another country.

    By: Hector Riquelme

  27. HighSchoolCeb says:
    7 de octubre de 2012, 20:01

    I would like to work as a as an engineer in risk prevention to protect people an accident at work.

    by: carlos spano baldecchi.