Delicious food



Food is really important for us, it is the fuel our body needs to work everyday, but of course there are certain food we enjoy the most and of course others which we don't enjoy at all. For me the coolest thing is ice cream, it is delicious, fresh, cool, tasty, sweet and moreish. Which is your favorite food? Why?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

29 Response to "Delicious food"

  1. GeNeSis says:
    24 de junio de 2011, 15:14
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  2. HighSchoolCeb says:
    24 de junio de 2011, 15:33

    I really couldnt pick. I like Chinese food, especially chaufa rice; i like parmesan chicken, flan, pina colada and other types of foods too. But my favorite food is Pizza : D
    Since I have memory, I lunch pizza every Saturday.

    Sergio Hurtado.

  3. HighSchoolCeb says:
    24 de junio de 2011, 17:12

    My favorite food is spaghetti with ground beef, because I love pasta and all its derivatives such as lasagna mmm ... is delicious, and i agree with the ice cream.

    Pricsilla Ramirez.

  4. seba says:
    25 de junio de 2011, 14:50

    My favorite food is mashed with meat, because I really like the meat to see my mom that he is rich dish


    Victor iturra

  5. seba says:
    25 de junio de 2011, 18:50

    My favorite food is spaghetti and meat and fries because since childhood I used to eat that.

    sebastian godoy

  6. HighSchoolCeb says:
    26 de junio de 2011, 6:50

    My favorite food is sushi, as it is not very common dish, but delicious and very novel for the rest, this is an oriental dish that has been very successful in this country for its originality and its mix of ingredients.

    By: Carolina Herrera Díaz

  7. anyelo bravo says:
    26 de junio de 2011, 10:32

    my favorite food is the pizza because is delicious and has many ingredients
    such as tomatoes,and very more , also
    the salad is very good and healthy


    anyelo bravo

  8. HighSchoolCeb says:
    26 de junio de 2011, 11:38

    My favorite food is the fish because ir very salutary, delicious, tasty and has many proteins. Also I like with rice, salad and noodles.



    Analía Valencia Castro *.*

  9. HighSchoolCeb says:
    26 de junio de 2011, 11:39

    My favorite food is lasagna, because it is a very tasty dish that can be done easily on any occasion, I like all the ingredients particularly cheese.

    Fernanda Rojas

  10. HighSchoolCeb says:
    27 de junio de 2011, 10:54

    my favorie food is the italian food, especially pasta like spinach lasagna and canelloni's because are very rich and healthy; although if I think in a dessert, I love lemon pie (pie de limon),and I've eaten an alone complete
    I HATE THE MEAT!!!!!!!

    Carolina Segovia
    nº: 30

  11. rub3n says:
    27 de junio de 2011, 13:02
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  12. rub3n says:
    27 de junio de 2011, 13:03

    My favorite food is lasagna with a coca cola, because it is so delicious and I love


    By: Ruben Fredes

  13. Ana says:
    27 de junio de 2011, 19:56

    My favorite food is lasagna, because it is the food that I like to eat, and even more when a prepared my grandmother because she is a so delicious I could eat thousands.

    By: Maria Fernanda Santander

  14. Ana says:
    27 de junio de 2011, 19:57
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  15. Ana says:
    27 de junio de 2011, 20:01

    My favorite food is pasta accompanied by a salad as they are very easy
    prepare, and for dessert a delicious ice cream ... I love it!

    ☼Geraldine Rojas☼

  16. Ana says:
    27 de junio de 2011, 20:02

    My favorite food is pizza because I like to eat and all the ingredients it takes.

    By: Pia Rabuco

  17. Ana says:
    27 de junio de 2011, 20:13

    My favorite food is mashed with meat, because it is healthy and is the richest food.

    By: Cristian Carrasco.

  18. HighSchoolCeb says:
    28 de junio de 2011, 16:00

    I love the Lasagna, it's my favorite food, it's delicious especially whit salad.
    And like a nice dessert must be ice cream.

  19. HighSchoolCeb says:
    28 de junio de 2011, 16:12

    My favorite food is pizza, which despite being a junk food is very delicious and desired by people. I love all the ingredients especially the cheese is one of the most important ingredients in the pizza.


    - Yanina Cortés

  20. HighSchoolCeb says:
    28 de junio de 2011, 17:28

    Hello!

    My favorite Food is mashed potatoes.

    I love mashed potatoes, it is healthy.
    It is delicious, soft, salty or sweet and cold.

    It is made of diferent ingredients: potatoes, olives, meat, eggs and salt or sugar.

    It is mixed, the ingredients baked, then it is served.

    ......................
    Camila Ortiz :3

  21. HighSchoolCeb says:
    28 de junio de 2011, 17:49

    my favourite food is potatos chips with fried chiken, because is very delicious but too much rich although I don't worry.

    sebastian egaña

  22. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de junio de 2011, 16:18

    Hi!
    My favorite food is sushi and onigiri, because the taste is different from other meals especially its preparation and the ingredients are healthy and delicious, and it is a good food to share with friends and family.

    By: Nataly Carvajal

  23. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de junio de 2011, 16:49

    my favorite food is lasagna , is very delicious. . . i love the meat with melted cheese, my mommy makes lasagna with jam which makes it more delicious, also is delicious whit a soda.

    juanito de dios

  24. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de junio de 2011, 16:49

    my favorite food is lasagna , is very delicious. . . i love the meat with melted cheese, my mommy makes lasagna with jam which makes it more delicious, also is delicious whit a soda.

    juanito de dios

  25. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de junio de 2011, 16:57

    my favorite food is beans, because is a healthy food, always eat beans in the friday of my grandma.. with vienesse or sausage.. mmmmm.. very delicious

    matias jimenito

  26. HighSchoolCeb says:
    30 de junio de 2011, 15:41

    My favorite food is the Chinese food, especially wantan and Wound spring. because are very rich and I like the exotic food, although if I think in a dessert I love i love so much lemon pie.


    Rocio Saavedra Vasqez! (:

    FlaCkiita!

  27. Unknown says:
    30 de junio de 2011, 17:20

    My favorite food is lasagna because it is very delicious, tasty and i love the salsa qe leads.


    Barbara Avalos

  28. GeNeSis says:
    30 de junio de 2011, 20:16

    Ok, when i talk about the food , i want to eat them :)
    what is my favorite food ? let me see....I like all kinds of food and dishes, especially chinese food... but i chose meat .of course, the meat must be cooked jaja obviously. And i like the ice cream too,..oh yeah! it's very tasty and refreshing. But it's not a good time to think about it (in spring or summer maybe) now it's very cold. And continuing with my list of favorite foods, what I like most is Junk food. An umbrella term for the many food items I enjoy! Why? because it tastes heavenly!. I don't know if you can call food and isn't healthy but is very rich.
    Source:Taste buds! :D

    Genesis Pastén B.

  29. HighSchoolCeb says:
    1 de julio de 2011, 11:36

    Hi!!
    My favorite food is lasagna as it is soft and delicious, this is a pasta in sheets that can be prepared with different sauces, with meat or vegetables.
    I like the lasagna with meat, tomato sauce and white sauce. Its taste and aroma are delicious.

    By: Catalina Cuellar