Me


Hi, I’m Christian. I am from La Serena and I work in Elena Bettini School, that's because I'm a teacher. I like surfing internet and reading. In my free time I always watch some good movie or I chat with my friends.I never listen to tropical music. I want to meet people from all over the world and know about their cultures. So What about you?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

38 Response to "Me"

  1. Anónimo Says:
    15 de marzo de 2011, 16:56

    Hi, I´m José Bravo. I study in the school Elena Bettini. I love music,chat,and play basketball I like watch TV and besides all this I like horror movies and thriller . In my free time always I put to play computer game with my friends. And I never I fight. I want to To study very much from all over the world and know about their caracters.

    By: José Manuel Bravo Páez
    Grade: 1° Medio
    Date: 15 March 2011

  2. Alhii.024 says:
    15 de marzo de 2011, 18:18

    Hello, my name is Alines Pareja. I have fifteen years old an live in the city of La Serena, Chile.
    My life is ordinary. I´m in Firts Middle, go to a Catholic School named Elena Bettini. I like anime, surfing the internet (Facebook, Twitter, etc), hanging out with my family on weekends and attend events... I am a happy person, nice and a bit shy, well this is my life... Bye!

    By: Alines Pareja

  3. Anix122 says:
    16 de marzo de 2011, 15:32

    Hi, my name is katia cardenas .I have 14 years old and I live in chile ,I study in the school elena bettini(in the serena) ,I am in first Way , always listen music, often play to computer and I like look tv. I never walk, drink the coffe and make a dinner
    by:katia

  4. mathix 01 says:
    16 de marzo de 2011, 15:58

    hi, my name is Matias Pasten, I`am 14 year and live compañia la serena chile, I love play the sports as: the football, tennis, and ping pon. I study in the school elena bettini. In game in my time free game in my time free break watching tv, I leave to walk. I very good person.

    By: Matias Pasten Castro

  5. Edinson Godoy says:
    16 de marzo de 2011, 16:19

    Hi, my name is Edinson Godoy. I study in the school Elena Bettini in La Serena Chile. I live in the city center. I always watch T.V , listen music, play computer game and chat with my friends in facebook. I love sports and go to school. Hardly ever go to visit my cousins and play with they. Never play baseball and valley ball. And I like meeting new people.

    By: Edinson Godoy.
    Grade: 1º Medio.
    Date: Wednesday, March 16th, 2011

  6. Unknown says:
    16 de marzo de 2011, 16:37

    HI, MY NAME IS PATRICIO I´m 14 YEAR OLD,I live in SERENA CHILE, I STUDY IN THE SCHOOL Elena Bettini ,I play the guitar, in my free time playing computer , watch TV and movies,I consider myself a normal teenage.

    by: patricio molina

  7. Unknown says:
    16 de marzo de 2011, 16:38

    HI, MY NAME IS PATRICIO I´m 14 YEAR OLD,I live in SERENA CHILE, I STUDY IN THE SCHOOL Elena Bettini ,I play the guitar, in my free time playing computer , watch TV and movies,I consider myself a normal teenage.
    by : Patricio molina

  8. Unknown says:
    16 de marzo de 2011, 16:39

    HI, MY NAME IS PATRICIO I´m 14 YEAR OLD,I live in SERENA CHILE, I STUDY IN THE SCHOOL Elena Bettini ,I play the guitar, in my free time playing computer , watch TV and movies,I consider myself a normal teenage.
    by :Patricio Molina

  9. arantxa_9 says:
    16 de marzo de 2011, 17:02

    Hi My Name Is carla cortes I have 14 year old I live in La Serena chile
    In my spare time I like talking to my friends come to facebook watch T.v and listening to music.
    Of monday to friday I go to school and weekends look my family.
    I Go To Shopping and chatear and I do not like reading books.

    By: Carla Cortes
    Grade: 1° M

  10. Holi says:
    16 de marzo de 2011, 17:07

    hello my name is Daniela Newman. I have 14 years old, live in La Serena, Chile and studied at the school Elena Bettini. I like listening to music, watch t.v, use the computer, chat with my friends, going to the movies and the mall and play sports on the beach. I do not like reading books and sort my room.

    By: Daniela Newman

  11. Holi says:
    16 de marzo de 2011, 17:08
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  12. arantxa_9 says:
    16 de marzo de 2011, 17:16
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  13. Daniel Rodriguez says:
    16 de marzo de 2011, 17:21

    Hi my name is Daniel, I have 14 years old, I live in La Serena, Chile, I study in the school Elena Bettini I like watch TV, listen to music and play sport and computer game and Im go to walk whit my family on weekends

  14. diego alonso caro cabrera says:
    16 de marzo de 2011, 17:26

    hello my name is diego I have fourteen live in the serene and I go to school Monday to Friday elena Bettini talk to my friends on facebook, msn, etc. I leave when my dad has days off and go to the mall to downtown and have ice cream

    diego caro

  15. diego alonso caro cabrera says:
    16 de marzo de 2011, 17:27

    hello my name is diego I have fourteen live in the serene and I go to school Monday to Friday elena Bettini talk to my friends on facebook, msn, etc. I leave when my dad has days off and go to the mall to downtown and have ice cream

    diego caro

  16. arantxa_9 says:
    16 de marzo de 2011, 17:27

    Hello, my name is christopher claveria, study at school elena Bettini, I love playing drums and listening to music, I like watching TV . in my free time I like to play soccer with my friends, I like chatting with my friends and surfing the internet (facebook). I am a very happy person and I hate getting into trouble.
    this is my life. bye
    by: cristopher claveria

  17. Holi says:
    16 de marzo de 2011, 17:32

    hello my name is Barbara, I'm fourteen years old. I'm from Chile, I live in La Serena. I estudy in the school Elena Bettini. I like to wear jeans and t-shirt, I love Justin Bieber music. I like to watch TV with my family, I don't like animal, I have to wear a unifor for school

    By: Barbara araya

  18. Unknown says:
    16 de marzo de 2011, 17:38

    hello my nameis francisco muñoz i have fourteen years old i live in la serena i liked go to school, listen music, play basketball, watch tv and spending time on the network on facebook or messenger... well bye bye

    by:francisco muñoz

  19. HighSchoolCeb says:
    16 de marzo de 2011, 17:46
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  20. HighSchoolCeb says:
    16 de marzo de 2011, 17:49

    hi,i'm angelo.i 14 years old and i live in la serena.i go to school every day at 8:00.i like surf in internet and eat fast food.in my free time i always watch tv or listeningto music in the radio channels.i never go to shopping and study.

    by:angelo canales

  21. HighSchoolCeb says:
    17 de marzo de 2011, 14:43

    Hi,I'm Patricia. I'm from in chile and i go to school Elena Bettini at La Serena.
    I like whatch movies and reading. In my free time I always watch T.V or I to chat with my friends and I never write letters.
    I want to travel from all over the world and know about their cultures and traditions

  22. Unknown says:
    17 de marzo de 2011, 15:06

    hi, i´m Diego Gonzalez,i have fourteen years. i live in la serena,chile, in la florida sector, study in school Elena Bettini. i like playing soccer and being with my friends and my hobbies is chatting, to listening to music and watching tv in the nigth

  23. panshitha says:
    17 de marzo de 2011, 16:37

    hi, my name is francisca.i'm 14 and i live in La serena, Chile, i study in the school Elena bettini.
    i love watch movies afternoon. i like listening to music, watch tv and i go shopping.
    i never do sport, i love the internet,to chat with my friends and other people.

    by: francisca ortiz

  24. arantxa_9 says:
    17 de marzo de 2011, 16:40

    Hi, my name is Esteban Rojas. I have 14 years. I study in the school elena bettini and live in La serena, Chile.
    My hobby is play football with my friends and like surfing internet facebook, msn and watching tv.

    By: Esteban Rojas
    Grade: 1° Medio­ ­

  25. kona says:
    18 de marzo de 2011, 10:44

    Hi, I´m Tamara Véliz. I 13 age and I live in la serena - chile. I go to school at the city. I like sports and learn. In my free time I always play, listen to music or I talk with my friends. I never go to parties, because don´t like (I have lazy. I want to travel from all over the world i know about their culture and landscpes.
    :3

  26. primaryschool says:
    18 de marzo de 2011, 14:32

    hi my name is maria catalina millao toro.I have 14 years old. study in the school Elena bettini. in my free time listeng to music, dancing,sing in the folckloric croup and corus school.

    By:Maria Catalina Millao Toro.
    Grade:1°Medio.
    Date:18 march 2011

  27. Unknown says:
    18 de marzo de 2011, 16:47

    hi i am catalina i have 14 year for old, live in serena of chile and study in the school elena bettini...
    i like music classic and metal (a bit extreme)
    i love play piano and surfing in the net
    in my timefree study esoterico topic how hand reading, reiky and olther topic

    that's me!!!...bye

    by: catalina maturana 1ºmedio

  28. Unknown says:
    18 de marzo de 2011, 16:53

    Hi everybody! I'm Belén and I'm 14 years old.I live in La Serena,Chile.I go to school five days a week.I love listening to music,play keyboard,learn new language, and so on.I think that my life is so ordinary and changeable. Bye,be happy!
    by:Belén Tetzner
    1ºmedio

  29. Unknown says:
    18 de marzo de 2011, 16:59

    hello my name is charlotte flores, i have fourteen years old, i live in la serena, las compañias, i like listen music,dance, sing, meet people, surf in the network and speak with my friend. well bye bye.

    by:charlotte flores
    grade:1ºmedio

  30. HighSchoolCeb says:
    19 de marzo de 2011, 10:39

    Hai~! I'm Daniel Cortés and I'm 14, I live in Villa la Cruz, La Serena-Chile, ehm, ehm, my life is the clasic life of a sedentary cuz' hardly ever i go out with my friends and when to return my house, always turnon my pc and surf in the internet or play the bass..ehm, cya.

    By: Daniel Cortés

  31. Héctor Riquelme says:
    20 de marzo de 2011, 14:52

    Hi, my name is Héctor, I have 14 and study in school Elena Bettini,I like to play the guitar, play computer games and watch T.V. I like the sports, I live in Coquimbo, my parents,grandparents,cousins and my brothers are from Puerto Natales and Punta Arenas. I´m from Santiago but I like most La Serena.

    By: Héctor Riquelme.

  32. HighSchoolCeb says:
    20 de marzo de 2011, 17:41

    Hi, my name is Carolina Herrera, I live in la Serena, and Study in the college elena bettini. I like surf in internet, chatting, laugh, talk on the phone, dance, listen to music.
    I don't like wake up so early, homework, is bored.-
    Carolina Herrera
    Curso: 1° Medio

  33. HighSchoolCeb says:
    20 de marzo de 2011, 17:45

    Hi, my Name is Ninoska Ledezma I live in la Serena, and I'm student of the school Elena Bettini, I like listen loud music, play piano, play guitar, take pictures, sing, and Draw.
    I don't Like doing homework >.< wake up very early.. the cold.. read.. and study.
    Ninoska Ledezma
    1° Medio

  34. arantxa_9 says:
    20 de marzo de 2011, 18:01

    Hi my name is Patricia and I live in la serena. Study in school elena Bettini . I like to watch TV, listen to music, dancing and watching movies in my house, in my free time and I not like read books.

    Name: patricia contreras

  35. arantxa_9 says:
    22 de marzo de 2011, 18:46

    Hi!. I am David Alfaro. I from Serena, Chile. I study Elena Bettini School, I'm 14 years old. I like play the guitar, I love music, play computer games and wach T.v. and Sports
    I dont like my work, because boring
    Byeee..!
    By: David Alfaro

  36. Cristian.- says:
    23 de marzo de 2011, 16:36
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  37. Cristian.- says:
    23 de marzo de 2011, 16:37

    Hi, my name is Cristian, I live in the La Serena city chile, I have fourteen years, i study at school elena Bettini. I like play soccer, surfing the internet and going out with my friends, Never play baseball and valley ball
    By: Cristian Pinto
    Nº: 29

  38. HighSchoolCeb says:
    23 de marzo de 2011, 17:49

    Hi, I'm Ginés Peralta.I have 14 years old, I study in the Elena Bettini.I like chat and play football with my friends.I love music and watch T.V.I always use the computer.I never sing.I am an happy person and in my time free break watching T.V.

    By:Ginés Peralta