Jobs and trades


Lots of jobs require many skills and personal features to perform them, some of them need physical strength, others intellectual ability, communication skills among others.

What job would you like to have in the future? What skills are required in that job?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

34 Response to "Jobs and trades"

  1. Pazhy !!! says:
    18 de agosto de 2010, 17:48

    I would like to work as pediatrician, in my consultation and in horary part-time working in the hospital.
    It requires various skill, but the most essential are the good treatment or good relation with children and good ability for learn about new sickness...

    By: María Paz >.<

  2. Anónimo Says:
    19 de agosto de 2010, 15:01

    I like to work as international chefs, in my own restores, with a high degree of recognition. This work has skills of creativity, spontaneity, knowledge of products to use and most importantly the magic in the kitchen. Good relationship with the people around us.

    *_*By: Nicole Angel

  3. Anónimo Says:
    19 de agosto de 2010, 18:11

    I would like to work as civil engineer in a big company, taking an important post within it. To be an engineer you must have abilities with maths, also you need a great creativity, observation and analysis capacity, all this to be capable to do the variety of things that make an engineer in a company.
    By Patricio Gutierrez

  4. danielhm15 says:
    19 de agosto de 2010, 18:59

    I would like to work as guide tour to visit different places in a short time. To be tour guide you must speak spanish and english, have great knowledge about the places, vocabulary control and a good relationship with people.


    By:Francisca Plaza.

  5. HighSchoolCeb says:
    21 de agosto de 2010, 11:26

    I would like to be a chef because is jobs entertainig and delicious, also involves cooking different foods and find a variety of dishes from around the world. It also lets you learn about other cultures and different ways to mix the food to form a unique and appealing dish.
    What I need to be a good chef is to love food and cooking and enjoy all the flavors and smells. Also be careful with every recipe that you make. Also I have to be food hygiene when handling any food to be contaminated.

    By: Dafne Urtubia

  6. HighSchoolCeb says:
    22 de agosto de 2010, 10:07

    A secretary is a person who is dedicated to manage the processes of a company, such as income tax paperwork and debts, also organizes the itinerary of the head.
    The secretary is dedicated to planning, organizing different activities and create a business.

    A person who is engaged in this work must be thorough and orderly quiet sociable.

    By Paula Ardiles

  7. HighSchoolCeb says:
    22 de agosto de 2010, 16:17

    I would like to work as fashion designer this work develops a creative and original costumes. about creating clothing, fashion collections according to the occasion and make design projects, innovative. you need to have a lot of creativity and sense of couture, plus understand what people want to use, and above all feel good about what they produce. by kathy santibañez

  8. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:07
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  9. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:08

    I'd like work as a teacher, work in a private school and the skills that one needs to exercise this work is the good treatment with children, the desire to teach and intelligence to solve the problems that arise

    By: Valentina Olivares

  10. Anónimo Says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:10

    I would like to be a risk prevention, because is very important in the protection and care of the workers, also recognize and evaluates risks of accidents and proffesional illness. by ignacio carrizo

  11. Anónimo Says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:19

    I would like all about biology, but my favorite option is would have a doctorate in nutrition and dietetics, because I'm woprried with the vital risk that has the people in the world, because the alimentation problems. by sofia bolvaran

  12. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:22

    I would like to work psychology because I like to advise people, work with them in a nice way and it is a nice work, productive, very nice and I can get if I propose

    By: Melisitha Trigo

  13. matias says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:25

    i like study mechanix . i like work of mechanix in the garage with old car. i like car very much


    atte. jean poul gahona (jei pi)

  14. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:26
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  15. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:27
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  16. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:27

    I would like to have a good work and in agreement to what I want it is the work in a clinic or hospital working as matron it is to say to have a contact with pregnant women and I contact the babies them the moments of the pregnancy help in everything for it I need to have big skills that this work asks for it me like for example to have responsibility not to be absent, respect, to be persevering, to have patience with each of the persons between other big qualities that it asks me to exercise as matron.

    By: Constanza Arayaaa! =)

  17. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:27
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  18. matias says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:28
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  19. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:29

    I would like to work as engineer of mines be cause is a job very interesting and could have any money
    and I like it work in the north

    by maximiliano Ortiz

  20. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:30

    to me when I grow up I would like to work in hotels, touring, or like me then go to another country and work in the estranjero be a great business for my family happy

    srta:Debora sarria

    ++++BYE++++

  21. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:30

    'd like to study nursing in hospital after the serene and specialize with children as they are very tender and loving
    I like it enough that my future career because it also has much work field.
    bey
    by: valentiina pazz ARCOS g.

  22. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:30

    think or want to be in a few more years estrar to college and study unitricion, as it strikes me that race atension encuestro vocasional and H elping interesting aside to teach people to take care of yourself physically and Tenran a healthy life and apart from meeting which is a good field in the voral and like it.
    by:fernanda olivares.

  23. Anónimo Says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:30

    I would like work as a veterinary, because i like animals, but in special, the domestic animals, that are more tender and I love protect and be with them. by valeska araya

  24. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:31

    I would like to work as a doctor because I like helping other people with certain diseases and want to be recognized by other people and also because I am interested in this field of health

    By:Felipe Segovia

  25. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:38

    I'd like to work something related to the computation,
    and that is what most catches my attention and that is what I most like to gain more knowledge in the world of computing

    by: ♋ ŞЁβẵ ξĜẵйà ♋

  26. matias says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:38

    i like work mine engineer . i like work in the mine in the north of chile where can earn many money .
    when i grow up want have one mine company.


    atte: matias dias ( el terror del teacher)

  27. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:41
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  28. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:42

    I would like to work as a professional publicist because that its gonna be entertaineit ,meet a lot people,and this work has skills very creative.
    by: FRANCISCA RIVERA.

  29. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:43

    My work has to be simple, though well, although it is not to be studied and not and found my goal i am somewhat confused in what I am going to work but that will be good as an executive or maybe something like TRAVEL THE WORLD NOSE BUT THAT IS something that if I BENIFESIARA IN THE FUTURE.

    _BY_: ANA CARDENAS S...

  30. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:44

    I would like to work in my office, with my own employees, and traveling the world doing business

    By: Fernando Pérez

  31. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:44

    I really like tranbajar in odontologuia, I would like to be a dentist recognized and have a good salary and I would love to help people in need

    by:john hernandez

  32. HighSchoolCeb says:
    5 de noviembre de 2010, 8:47

    I would like as a periodist because i think that is very entertainet and they travel a lot and meet important peoples this work skill very personality,and creativity.


    byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    by :L vaLENTINA COLINA JA

  33. Lexaa says:
    7 de noviembre de 2010, 5:54

    I'd like to work in the pdi as crimiloga in this work is needed intellectual abilities and capacity to endure many deaths analysis to discover the causes of suicide or asecinato.
    by alexandra rivera

  34. Alfredo says:
    12 de noviembre de 2010, 9:42

    I would like to work as Master in Commerce because it is a work very interesting. To be a Master in Commerce you must have abilities with maths. Also need to be responsible, organized and hve highly developed skills of observation and analytical thinking.

    By Alfredo Pizarro