Clothing styles


Clothing is a very important topic for teenagers, they show styles, attitudes, preferences and a way of life. Many times adults do not understand teen fashion, we say it is ugly, extravagant and even strange and nonsense, but for teens it is great. Colors, items of clothes, forms and materials mix in order to show a new trend.

Can you describe any teen style?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

28 Response to "Clothing styles"

  1. primaryschoolceb says:
    5 de mayo de 2010, 13:43

    My style is original and proper. I dress with sporting shoes, baggy jeans and stylish t-shirts.



    By: Eduardo Olivares C.

  2. rub3n says:
    8 de mayo de 2010, 17:14

    My style is of skating and I dress in the shirts of pictures, wide trousers and slippers to walk in the skate



    Ruben Fredes

  3. primaryschoolceb says:
    9 de mayo de 2010, 15:43

    My style is indefinite and lais because I dress with tight pants and jeans, T-shirts pink and violet ans shoes write with pink.


    Analia Valencia Castro
    :)

  4. seba says:
    9 de mayo de 2010, 16:02

    my style is varied, i dress with jeans and t-shirts or sporting clothes, how i me feel more comfortable.

    Sebastián Godoy.

  5. Unknown says:
    9 de mayo de 2010, 20:03

    My style is normal but I have tendencies to dress dark colors and not so clear, for example I wear black and blue jeans with purple and gray shirts, and black sneakers.

    By: Catalina Cuellar

  6. primaryschoolceb says:
    10 de mayo de 2010, 18:32

    (not if it says "describe your style" or "describe any style" they describe as mine ^ ^)

    my style is very easy, because it combines some of the others are patterned dark sprouts (gangs, leopards, etc.).. The idea is to be unique, no matter how you view, but be different and do crazy things like walking with a paper that says "raawr!" ..


    BY: Maghii lópez ._.
    (margarita lópez)

  7. primaryschoolceb says:
    11 de mayo de 2010, 16:02

    my style is only, I like have an own style, always use jeans, shirts of varied colors and shoes sport, I like to have my own style and not to copy the one of others.

    BY: Juan Galvez

  8. primaryschoolceb says:
    11 de mayo de 2010, 16:44

    hi, my clothing style is pokemon, use broad slippers,exact jeans,use the hair of red color and i like the regeaton. jaja.
    bye.


    matias

  9. Unknown says:
    11 de mayo de 2010, 17:14

    my style is normally is the use of pants, sneakers and wool sweaters or polerones white, blue that no more




    BY:Maximiliano Dubó A.

  10. HighSchoolCeb says:
    18 de mayo de 2010, 15:56

    Hello!
    My style is Normal,I always try to use seasonal colors. For Example violet, sky-blue, white, cream, etc.

    I usually wear jeans, blazers and sneakers sport.

    Yeah!

    .......................
    Camila Ortiz H.
    1°Medio
    .......................

  11. maria fernanda says:
    18 de mayo de 2010, 17:46

    My style is a style, I like to wear things that attracted my attention, but dress for the pants have to be a skinny jeans.

    Maria Fernanda Santander B.

  12. HighSchoolCeb says:
    18 de mayo de 2010, 18:07

    my style is indefinitive and that suits me I have left more comfortable, eg jeans, shirts,skirts, dresses ,shorts ,shoes ,jackets.


    By: Geraldine Rojas Muñoz ('.')..!!

  13. *Shika* :D says:
    20 de mayo de 2010, 18:23
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  14. *Shika* :D says:
    20 de mayo de 2010, 18:30
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  15. *Shika* :D says:
    20 de mayo de 2010, 18:32

    Hi!! =)

    My style is own, because it is never necessary to imitate to the others. I use jeans, top, blouses, vests, divers, jackets slippers, also likes I to use accessories that convinen with my clothes, example: lenses, hoops. I like to make up to me with black eyeliner and brightness.

    (I am going to describe a style I specify: Emo)

    - They use clothes that expresses its feelings, of colors like pink, celestial and the black one.
    The maquillaje is strong, they leave part of the long hair covering part of the face, and others use the hair unkempt.


    Bye!!

  16. yanina says:
    21 de mayo de 2010, 14:10

    hi my style is proped,clothes very variated.
    Pants fits and shirt various colors.
    my style noy defined is natural.

    Yanina Cortes

  17. diego says:
    22 de mayo de 2010, 11:59

    I do not have style dress in the clothes that my I like, I dress in jacket in cap,With jeans neither so broad nor so thin,with broad slipper ,Aveses occupy caps with mesh And I like that the colors of my clothes are green yellow and red


    by ::::10-2::::

  18. Sergio Hurtado says:
    22 de mayo de 2010, 18:30
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  19. Sergio Hurtado says:
    22 de mayo de 2010, 18:46

    I do no't have stay bat I life be with shoe sport, jeas, dark shirt and vests

  20. Unknown says:
    22 de mayo de 2010, 23:19

    My Style is some diferent because when the people look my clothes they think "She is Freak" or something like this but i dont care...
    Usually i use dark Clother, black skirts with a picture... the pants are black, red, purple or grey
    i love my clothes.

    Catalina Muñoz R.

  21. primaryschoolceb says:
    23 de mayo de 2010, 11:29

    Regrettably I haven't a definite style because none I represents, and I belive that is difficult say: ¨I have a proper style¨.
    Although I like to mix anyone colour -specially blue- with gray because is my fevourite colour; sneakers, shirts and tight jeans and no makeup, something like a light style.

    :)


    Carolina Segovia.

  22. primaryschoolceb says:
    23 de mayo de 2010, 11:44

    Oh my God!!
    I was wrong, described my style but was a any teen style, sorry. So I describe the Reggae style:
    the colours representaives is green, yellow and red; the hair used with dreadlocks and the style icon is Bob Marley.

    Carolina S.
    sorry teacher

  23. cLaudiia Fca. says:
    23 de mayo de 2010, 13:49

    My style is changed what I still have well for my color of hair, the clothes that I use often jeans, poleras, poleron with closing or the sports clothes

  24. cLaudiia Fca. says:
    23 de mayo de 2010, 13:51

    profe el de arriba es mio
    pablo ortiz.

  25. primaryschoolceb says:
    23 de mayo de 2010, 16:30

    HI, I'am catita jara, My clothing style is always pelo'lais, I like use jeans of diferents colors and shirts fit and sport vests, also love the slippers and bags of hello kitty


    PD: My Typical phrase is HOLI AMIGUI :)


    By: catita jara meneses

  26. primaryschoolceb says:
    24 de mayo de 2010, 18:04

    My style is pokr lais, I like hanging out with straight hair, skinny dress pants for artos colors, narrow shoes, I like listening to pop music and regetoon!

    Barbara Avalos

  27. primaryschoolceb says:
    28 de mayo de 2010, 19:57

    My style is like and I use pure sports clothing brand but most not all and dedicate myself to basketball as a sport and I mix my clothes with what I do in my spare time.

    by: karlaa


    Liiitaah4lb4 * ♥

  28. pedron says:
    29 de junio de 2010, 19:03

    my style is original t-shirt blacks or white, shoes Of basketball jeans black or white and Cap black Or broad clothes.

    By: Pedro Cifuentes

    Pd: