Sport cars, a luxurious dream.

Have you ever fancied driving a sport car? Would you like to have one? A lot of people can afford one, but dreaming is free, so we can fancy about driving our favorite cars. The cars I like the most are the one made by Ferrari, in my opinion they are the perfect balance between speed, elegance, a cool design and beauty, the red color is great!!!
Which is your fantasy?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

36 Response to "Sport cars, a luxurious dream."

  1. Unknown says:
    23 de junio de 2008, 17:10

    My fantasy of driving a sports car is a Porch, because I find it elegant, has a very sophisticated design and a perfect balance between speed and beauty and color that I would like to make it water is green because when you drive andubiera on the street people would look back to my car

    By:Daniela Cabezas
    Class:2 medio
    N°:12

  2. HighSchoolCeb says:
    24 de junio de 2008, 14:21

    My fantasy of driving a sport car is a porshe, because is very elegant, very comfortable, beautiful, useful and very cool!.
    I like sport porshe!

    By:Valeria Montero.

    2°Medio.

  3. Unknown says:
    24 de junio de 2008, 17:10

    The sports car that I would like is a Porch, because I find it very elegant is a perfect complement between beauty and speed that is the order of fantasy that I would like to drive

    By:Camila Esquivel
    Class:2 medio
    N°:12

  4. Unknown says:
    24 de junio de 2008, 17:15

    The sports car that I would like to drive a jeep 4x4 is because I like the adrenaline, walking through places inhabited not very commonly to piruetas and everything that is related to adrenaline and danger to the color that I would like is red because I find it very striking

    By:Carolina Ramirez
    Class:2 medio

  5. ozram says:
    24 de junio de 2008, 20:46

    I ver like driva a Honda civic car whit small tires and a sticker in the side and go to career of itch and win a lot of money and respect


    name jose flores
    curso 2º medio

  6. $.Panxo.$ says:
    25 de junio de 2008, 14:46

    The red sports car with a white stripe in the middle of the Ferrari brand, besides the skirt and I liked their colors
    no doubt this was the sports car I like most

    by: fco briceño

  7. $.Panxo.$ says:
    25 de junio de 2008, 15:17
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  8. $.Panxo.$ says:
    25 de junio de 2008, 15:22

    I like drive a sport car with two doors of color red... or an porch of two doors.......
    my favorite car is lamborghini Diablo.

    [By:Miguel Dubó](Chory)

  9. Unknown says:
    25 de junio de 2008, 15:43
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  10. Unknown says:
    25 de junio de 2008, 15:44

    The car that I would like to drive a Mazda Taiki Concept is because last model, relates a lot with the cars of the future, complies with all the adrenaline tecnlogia and mushrooms and fantacia for his rapides.

  11. Unknown says:
    25 de junio de 2008, 17:36

    the sports car that I like most is a modern porch because they are very nice to drive me to sing my sports cars with a style so original and elegant as is the porch

    by: maria constanza monroy

  12. Unknown says:
    25 de junio de 2008, 18:06

    The sports car that my favourite is a 4x4 pickup truck, called for extensive and very nice meeting me serviria places to go higher, as hills, dunes among others, the color that I most like me who were my truck although color is white is a color that is very ensusia then it is very nice to me my love

    by:maria francisca monroy

  13. zheba says:
    26 de junio de 2008, 17:46

    My fantasy is a color red Ferrari FXX which must be very expensive sports car that is the more I like it because there is a car that is very modern, big, fast and very enviable position, a lot of security, would handle it for me a dream to meet.


    BY:INGRID ALCAYAGA
    CLASS:2ºM
    Nº:1

    ^^

  14. ANA says:
    26 de junio de 2008, 18:21

    my favorite car is the Bugatti Veyron because it is very luxurious as there are only 300 units in the world, has an output of 1,001 horsepower Furze, is very fast because in 2 seconds is layers of reaching 96 kilometers, and is very beautiful is my favorite car.

    BY ANA DAUDET

  15. danielhm15 says:
    27 de junio de 2008, 18:32

    My favorite car is
    "The Lincoln MKT" Because is an cars ver modern and elegant.
    Also because is an car made with plastic bottles.My dreams
    to being driving
    to feel inside of an awesome and luxury car.

    By Daniel Herrera M.
    2ºMedio

  16. zhebah says:
    28 de junio de 2008, 17:33

    my dream is to drive a red 2008 Ferrari Formula One since it is a dream for me to handle in a race at high speed into a tournament as important as the "Formula One", for a car ferrari is challenging, fast, and very important in the high skills, would be a great challenge to get to fulfill that dream of driving the Ferrari team.

    sebastian olivares ^^

    2ºM

  17. zhebah says:
    28 de junio de 2008, 17:34
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  18. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de junio de 2008, 10:30

    My fantasy is a color blue Lamborghini Gallardo LP550 which must be very expensive sports car that is the more I like it because there is a car that is very modern, fast and very enviable position, a lot of security, also is a car of luxury, I like but more enchule because is look much better

    by:felipe sandoval

  19. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de junio de 2008, 10:48

    I'Like to a sportive car of red colour and with a line white of mark fxx, like me because it is a beautiful model and seems very comodable, to likes to the colour and the to choose because serious wonderful have it since apart of beatiful sees very costly

    BY:MARIA JOSE ALVAREZ ARANCIBIA ^^

  20. Live Musiic says:
    29 de junio de 2008, 12:04

    My favorite sport car is the Mitsubishi concept-RA- of red color.
    I like that he is very original, modern, quick, elegant Furthermore the color is very showy, it is not a common car.
    And I power to be one of the few people who having a car of that style.
    For reason is my favorite

    By:Camilo Alfaro

  21. Unknown says:
    29 de junio de 2008, 17:23
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  22. Unknown says:
    29 de junio de 2008, 17:28

    The car of my dream is a BMW 128i convertible of color gray. Because is beautiful, Modern , is elegant and sport.

    I love it design and is very comodo, is perfect.

    Serious a dream have and drive this car.

  23. HighSchoolCeb says:
    29 de junio de 2008, 18:07

    My car favourite is the little Chevrolet Spark of color blue, is easy of use, of Four doors and with a great performance in gasoline, these cars also are Acquaintances how “Citycar’s”.

    This car is very Comfortable, and I think which is the car perfect.

    Valeria Alfaro
    2º medio

  24. HighSchoolCeb says:
    30 de junio de 2008, 17:00
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  25. HighSchoolCeb says:
    30 de junio de 2008, 17:01

    my favorite car is a peugeot convertible red, I like a car that is fast and is very good quality has a powerful engine. is a very good car and nice.

    by milko cortes

  26. HighSchoolCeb says:
    30 de junio de 2008, 17:05

    My favorite car is the red sports one, hisher color is impresienante and hisher model is very modern, me great taste this car is one of the beautiful mas that they are in the film.

    by dinelly maldonado

  27. HighSchoolCeb says:
    30 de junio de 2008, 17:10

    My fantasy of car is a porsche of red color with lines of white color I like because it he is very top and looks like the too costly thing as like to illuminate myself opposite to all.

    by:melany araya

  28. Unknown says:
    1 de julio de 2008, 17:26

    the car of my fantasies is a porch of color red because they're comfortable, give a touch of elegance, is female and according to us.


    BY: LEYLA BARRAZA

  29. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de julio de 2008, 13:57

    My car favorite is the peugeot 306 because it is very pretty and confortable its model is the easiest to find in the street it is compact and entertaining, easy to drive also is very spacious.

    By:Paulina Veliz
    2° medio

  30. HighSchoolCeb says:
    10 de julio de 2008, 14:01

    I`d like a Nissan R8, because it is very modern, youthful, economical, spacious, it is very also beautiful from its colors that are black and red that make it look very elegant.

    By Cristal Galleguillos
    Cclass:2º Medio
    Nº:21

  31. klaudia says:
    2 de agosto de 2008, 10:31

    the car that i like is; the black, it is elegant its colours are very beautiful an series for all occations.
    thises a sport car, because it can be used for important occations, it i had the posibility to buy that car i`d do it.
    It is an car incredible when i saw it i laid it sport car are very flast, as lite mercedes benz,I like the it word be very good gift for somebody that i love lot. Thing is its elegance and sportive have, the polarizados glass, and the lids of look are very elegant too it is a car with lot of space it is a moderm car...
    bye

    solange vega...

  32. HighSchoolCeb says:
    2 de agosto de 2008, 10:45

    I like the Mercedes Benz lead that appears in third place in the presentation by its color and model, a car of the future seems as if it could fly, plus a car is very elegant and good brand.

    by: ivan c
    class: 2º medio

  33. HighSchoolCeb says:
    2 de agosto de 2008, 10:57

    My fantasy of car is a dodge zeo of color orange tree I like his, form since it is sports and because one sees a very luxurious and costly car and serious a real pleasure to have it.

    by: yordan herrera
    class : 2º medio

  34. Unknown says:
    2 de agosto de 2008, 12:42

    if I wantto drive a sports car but wiht a speed malloritaria the other cars,more
    cars I love the ferrari , for its elegance ,desingn,color,and style.

    julia urizar

  35. !!!hxgho_O!! says:
    2 de agosto de 2008, 14:44

    I like the Ford Explorer that appears in the third video this car, the presentation is beautiful color and design that makes it elegant, is a vehicle of the future and it is good because it is designed for the whole family

    by hugo carrizo
    2º medio

  36. HighSchoolCeb says:
    2 de agosto de 2008, 16:58

    My fantasy of driving a sport car is a porch because is a car very beauty, elegant, useful and very comfortable.

    Is a car very very cool!



    by:daniela yañez
    n°: 39