Stress on the last school year.

Stress is very common among students, but specially the ones in the last year. University, leaving school, tests, exams, money, homeworks, no time to relax and a long list of other factor terrify and stress students. Do you feel that way or are you the exception to the rule? How do you feel? What do you do to relax? Tell us about your feelings.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

38 Response to "Stress on the last school year."

  1. biittersweett ! says:
    19 de mayo de 2008, 12:39

    Without a doubt, for every student stress is inevitable in the high school years. But it can be said that it gets even worse during the senior's year if there is not good organization of time, because the pressure to accomplish several things such as homework, tests and activities in a seemly shorter period of time takes its toll, especially for those students who are taking college preparatory classes. They are usually the ones stressing the most because of the lack of time.
    We also have to think that this is the last year of high school, and there is always the worrying about the upcoming future. We tend to be really concerned about money, change and overall success. Many times we think we won't be able to do it all on time and we complicate things even more.

    Personally I get stressed easily, but I do feel the last year is really stressful for everyone.

    Paulina Rios :)

  2. Anónimo Says:
    20 de mayo de 2008, 16:17

    If a stress is generated, because in this last year it starts you worrying many things, as the notes, the PSU and some persons have that, on the other hand, to there divide between the college and a university pre, which takes you a lot of time. Last year you joins everything and is because of it that generates a stress, for weariness and worry.

  3. Unknown says:
    20 de mayo de 2008, 17:10

    stress in fourth medium for some persons is much longer taking pre-university `to achieve a high score in the psu, by etres in general is something we have on etresa by loading thing as work tasks and be more than the precollege
    I do have a lot of work and little time to organize something but it is only because in this situation, we can note that we can give the maximum! without neglecting the cole render by e Studienkolleg!.

  4. HighSchoolCeb says:
    20 de mayo de 2008, 17:32

    I Think that school year is very stressful, because is a short year with a lot test, exams, works besides in this year the students are prepared for the psu, the psu is the more important test.
    the last year to have many worries.

    Rocio A. :D

  5. GåßøøÞ says:
    20 de mayo de 2008, 20:45

    I think I am a more of the many students that is stressed. We know that it is a disease, but I will say which is one of the most common, even exceeds that simple cold.
    The school and more than anything tests and works that await us, are the reason for my stress.
    Neither wishes I have to go to school. I have no time, and depresses me easily.
    And the best I can do to relax me is sleep, enjoy with my boyfriend, chat, and above all dancing.
    But in some cases this stress can already be of a greater degree.
    I hope that never happens to me!

    By Gabriela Y.

  6. Unknown says:
    21 de mayo de 2008, 14:37
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  7. Unknown says:
    21 de mayo de 2008, 14:42

    In the past year as a school, the stress becomes more present, as are greater commitments are. In my case, also in a pre-university study, so we should organize to get good results. Sometimes this is difficult and exhausting pace, but it is my greatest desire to reach study at a university. And what little free time to make use tasks, study and sleep.

  8. Unknown says:
    21 de mayo de 2008, 14:45

    The stress for my is alone an overcharge of activities for the one that one cannot organize, since many things have that to do and does not reach them the time to do all well.
    In the personal thing, I believe that if I was not organizing I would be put stress, since between all the activities that I have (school, preuniversity, karate and parochial activities) I still have the time just for every thing.
    I believe that the unique great worry that I have is the PSU and only with a worry it does not reach to put stress on myself.

  9. HighSchoolCeb says:
    21 de mayo de 2008, 15:30

    in my opinion the student´s life its very hard, even more for us that we are in our last year, because there are many responsabilities we must face, that´ s why we get stressed and at times we collapse,nowadays the school stress is one of the most usual problems in young students.
    when I am stressed because of the exams, tests or the school tasks i try to do my best in them and then when i finish them i watch tv, I go to parties with my fiends an have fun.




    Nathy Vargas :)

  10. Unknown says:
    21 de mayo de 2008, 15:39

    I think that last school year is very exhausting and many worries exist, since day after day we have to fulfill many things as for example, produce tests, examinations, works, tasks, etc. In addition this year the students prepare themselves to produce the PSU, and this year besides the college they are in a pre university student and I believe that this it can be a very influential factor in the stress,
    only in spite of having a good organization there would no be so many problems.

    Meivol Julio :)

  11. Unknown says:
    21 de mayo de 2008, 16:01

    stress in the last year is more big for me,because have that decide two things more important about my future:my carrer and the city where study.
    But the things that more it worries me is the PSU because all my family(and specially I)they worry that have a good score for study the carrer that I choose.

    Tamara Pasten

  12. shhiio says:
    21 de mayo de 2008, 17:00

    I think as well as all students we have gone through a stress, one reason is that we are tired of school, especially when we have evidence and tasks. I think that by being the last year at school; perhaps, may have stress, but I do not think that is for both. I stress, when I was in 1°M, because it was a resouding change.

    By Rocio C.

  13. Unknown says:
    21 de mayo de 2008, 17:26
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  14. Unknown says:
    21 de mayo de 2008, 17:27

    Good this one is year very exhausting, in which we have to give everything of us.
    Last year was mas heavily, which comments to itself of 3° on way can that if it she is true.
    One like that is begun to put stress, you prop they give us tasks for the house, being that not should to be like that, but it is necessary to do something not to decline then it is necessary to be a day with all the school activities and to support a schedule of studies which is not so heavy and benefits us with it of the stress.
    Personal experience and I believe that it works.

    Barbara Flores.

  15. yoyiiito says:
    21 de mayo de 2008, 17:33

    the stres that life the students of 4to medio is very usual because tjey have the obligation to have good mark, besides they have to be goods sons and they are year with the pressure of studing for having a good mark in the PSU at the end of year.


    WITHOUT GIVING TIME FOR THE PERSONAL REST!!!!





    don`t worry .......

    ..........be happy :)

  16. yoyiiito says:
    21 de mayo de 2008, 18:53

    My opinion about stress is that always happens, we are all exposed to stress, just depends on the levels of organization of the people

    How do you feel? :
    At this time of year I feel very well, a little tired but it's normal still do not feel the stress of being in fourth medium

    What do you do to relax? :

    To relax game basquetboll and I share with my friends

    * A tip for stress, avoids trying of complicarte by the simple things

  17. HighSchoolCeb says:
    21 de mayo de 2008, 19:51

    I think that last year always is the most stressful, though the student have a horary.

    Because the student also to prepare for PSU, are in a constant university search, and give a good weariness in the college.

    There is other students to be stressed more by the fear of new friendship and the new atmosphere.

    In this case I am stressful since the summer



    :S



    By Leylita! :D

  18. » Shadowplay.- says:
    22 de mayo de 2008, 16:07

    Actually, I don't feel SO stressed (almost now) but obviously there are many things that are very important and makes me nervous.

    For example, the chemistry and physics just don't talk to me. I hate those sciences and the tests worries me.

    PSU is another important thing, 'cause it opens you the doors to the university, and the only fact of think about it scares me a bit... Language it's ok, but I'm afraid of get a bad score in maths.

    ... my future career! I like so many things but I can't decide. Besides you SHOULD study something that YOU love, but it's important to know the labour area, the costs of the career, the cities where you can find it, etc. If i don't study in La Serena I would like to study in Valparaiso, but I know that I would miss a lot of people of my city.

    Maria Castillo.

    PS: we should trust in ourselves, and know that nobody can decide our future :)

  19. HighSchoolCeb says:
    22 de mayo de 2008, 17:48

    :P

    interesting comments!

  20. Uiii :* says:
    22 de mayo de 2008, 18:24

    The stress more comun of the students is the big amount of study that is present on the last year of school.
    The presion thet is produced to have to get to the university and study the career you want.


    Yo el Victor =/ 88

  21. GåßøøÞ says:
    22 de mayo de 2008, 18:26

    I think that to feel stress in the last year of school it’s unavoidable, because we want to make everything perfect in order to achieve our goals. That preasure makes us feel sometimes tired, irritable, or just dissapointed and what I do to relax myself is listen to music, read a good book, watch a beautiful movie, etc.
    In spite of all mentioned above we have to enjoy as much as we can because maybe we’re not going to see each other anymore and we’ll get into a new system for us.

    By Caterine Cheuquenao

  22. HighSchoolCeb says:
    22 de mayo de 2008, 18:30

    Stress at the last year of school is common in the pupils and more in the last year of school because they think that this year. Should be the best. Stress cames also with the thougths of their futures, the PSU, what they are going to study, the money for the university.



    By Sebastián Suarez

  23. HighSchoolCeb says:
    22 de mayo de 2008, 18:31
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  24. =) says:
    22 de mayo de 2008, 18:41

    the stress in 4°m is meanly caused by our parents and our professors. we have to have good marks, and a good calification on the PSU because of this test dependns our future.

    Mariaa rivera

  25. HighSchoolCeb says:
    22 de mayo de 2008, 18:45

    I think the last year of college is so stressfull, the students are not focused only in studies we have big responsibilities, like discovering our vocations, choosing our future and knowing what we want to be. Also, we have to pay the PSU test, and got a good result. It`s an emotional and physical wear.


    By Vanesa Quintanilla

  26. Niköl Nienor Níniel says:
    22 de mayo de 2008, 19:05

    I think that yes because everything is more complicated and one must demand more. Also because it comes quite near.

    Mariajanett A.

  27. HighSchoolCeb says:
    22 de mayo de 2008, 19:18

    I think that the stress is a common in the last years, cause for the test, the study,
    work, To be in a preuniversitary for this way to be able to having a good mark in the psu,
    and also because the years is more small.

    also it's thought very much in the future since as seeing in that university to stay,
    if it he reaches the money,etc.

    Personally I do not put stress on myself so much, but this year if since me it happened
    a the preuniversitary, and no have time of organization.


    NaTalia Rojas.....=D

  28. =) says:
    22 de mayo de 2008, 19:20
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  29. Niköl Nienor Níniel says:
    22 de mayo de 2008, 19:26

    The truth is that last school year really is complicated, because we the students are worried of two things, first to finish correctly the college, and then to prepare the PSU, which is very important for our lives... This is stressful!! ... for my part in addition the preu!! really i do not have anything to do in the week xD

    By NiköL** =D :)

  30. Niköl Nienor Níniel says:
    22 de mayo de 2008, 19:28

    I think that yes, because in the last year everything cames together and resolute more under pressure.

    Karolyn Aldea

  31. CAMILA TORRES says:
    22 de mayo de 2008, 19:34

    They students to come to 4º grade, they do with a greater concern for improve your notes and the majority the students join to pre-university studies, for give a best yield in the PSU. that way is where the stress starts, anybody lower their grades. They sleep less and are more exhausted and of so much stress don't yield to the maximum the PSU. So fashion that they should organize very well their time

  32. Anitaa! says:
    22 de mayo de 2008, 20:04

    I think that last year at school is very stressful because we have the PSU, and the great pressure to choose on our future. Althoug at times we feel that we wont have a good result on it I think the best thing we can do is organize our time to avoid collapse and and get strees with our responsabilities.


    >> Ana Barrios.

  33. Unknown says:
    25 de mayo de 2008, 14:41

    The change of routine that to give from that one to overlooks of eighth to secundary is very hard, because is more affaint for tO dO and more time of work and study and less time of to rest, the asignatures complex, the to carry when to have that to work to study an to take the brothers and sisters is more difficult one start whit the stress. in general the last school year every is more difficultting, to has the distribute my time in school, work, pre -university, home, family, friends and boyfriend, but to the last one has that look distinct, more easy and to think that every socrifice broing compesation.


    CONSUELITO...

  34. natiii says:
    26 de mayo de 2008, 17:46

    In this last year the stress is great
    The college and the preuniversitario need a lot of time
    And I do not still have time to do entertaining things and to enjoy

    Also less time stays to do the tasks of the college because the evenings I am in the preuniversitario And when I am in my house I want to sleep and to rest.....But that is for a good future ...And the today effort sera rewarded tomorrow



    by natalia rodriguez

  35. HighSchoolCeb says:
    27 de mayo de 2008, 16:59
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
  36. HighSchoolCeb says:
    27 de mayo de 2008, 17:01

    I think that the stress is very common in the school during this year of class because we have a lot of tension by teachers, works, homeworks that we present in the school, moreover the preuniversitary and class additional to learn more and we have a good score in the test of PSU.


    VIVIANA BRAVO :B

  37. Niköl Nienor Níniel says:
    25 de junio de 2008, 16:55

    The stress in young people in this days is not weird because this World runs over so quickly, students do not have the same time left than befote and now they have more responsabilities, mainly those who are just to leave school, so it is not strange to see them visiting the psychologist.
    Specifically what makes me feel stressed is that I have few time to study and do funny things, and I believe that is because I don’t know how to balance my time.

    By Angélica Honores

  38. Unknown says:
    26 de junio de 2008, 15:52

    Ofter of all the year of study, the last year is a mix of stress and wishes of go out of school, but the study and all the preocupations more the PSU pressure cause weariness that take us to the stress and dab temperament, but in the end, it's all for a good result stress is bad and produce some illness, but if we live taking care of us we'll be happy and we'll be ok.

    GABRIEL ROJAS.